Richard S.
Mchenry, IL
Pontiac G6
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Richard said he called the facility at 1pm the day before he picked up his vehicle to get details on his vehicle and was put on hold for a long time until a young lady picked up the line and placed him on hold again. No one came back to him on line and his call was dropped. He picked up his vehicle the next morning.

JOE C.
Glenview, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/26/2020
had a rough start
I had a rough start as a first time customer car was not ready on time and never received a verbal from owner or mechanic as to exactly what was done or condition of my car. I was happy with the price but could have used a little more personal attention.
I do take in to consideration however that the owner was moving that day and two mechanics called in sick but I was told I would receive a phone call and never did. On future recommendations to a friend I will answer yes but it should really be a maybe.

ES
Eric S.
Niles, IL
GMC
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the service took a little longer than he expected at this business.

LAURIE M.
Winnetka, IL
Chrysler Sebring
12/07/2016
fast service reasonable prices.
The things we brought the car in for were fixed in a timely manner. You did find an extra thing to repair which cost us over $400. You, however did not notice the rusted tailpipe that fell off the next day. My son was in Rockford IL and he found a place to get the tailpipe and muffler replaced for a very good price , than goodness! If I say I will recommend you to friends I will have to tell them the whole story?
This is the first time I have been disappointed with the dedication to detail!!!

DA
Delva A.
Glenview, IL
Kia Soul
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Delva said the overall experience was average but she would recommend this business.

TC
THOMAS C.
Northbrook, IL
Ford Windstar
09/03/2016
Do more for your customer
On my last visit, I think I should have had a little discount as they only checked status of a few things. No work was really done. After paying them for repairs on my car, I should have had a little discount for the follow-up visit.

Joanne P.
Winnetka, IL
Ford Expedition
02/09/2016 Category: Service
Joanne said the business used a half a tank of gas to replace her battery.