4.6

Melissa M.
Albany, OR
04/20/2020
Awful
Replying to above review......

That’s odd because the very next day after we took it you your shop, we took it to Salem Hyundai and there was no “check engine” light on, same symptoms, but they actually LISTENED to my concerns and actually drove it to diagnose the problem and fixed it. If your shop would have drove the car and heard the noise they would have been able to fix it, instead they ONLY relied on a “code” what kind of mechanics do you employ?

Also, your shop claimed they fixed the recall issue, But never actually fixed it, Now I have to go to Salem again to fix the recall issue. I will never do business with you ever again. Good luck!
JZ
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/21/2020

Once again Melissa, I am deeply sorry for your expierence. I have talked to my team and let them no that there are no excuses and we have to get better. I appreciate you voicing this to me so we can make the proper adjustments to assure this never happens again.

Melissia M.
Albany, OR
04/20/2020 Category: Service
They suck
The didn’t fix my problem, went I Got back my car still have the same problem!!
JZ
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Melissa,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your expierence with our service department. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I took a deeper look into the reapir order and saw that the technician was not abe to read the code your were refering to. We obviously want to take great crae of each client, but if we hook our scan tool up to the vehicle and it doesnt produce the code, there is nothing we can do. What were the symptoms of your vehicle at the time?