4.6

Jon F.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and on time.
My car was in and out on time. Informative breakdown of things to keep an eye on. No pressure!
Awesome
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for the great review John!!!

Lebanon, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
They have good, thorough service. The wait time was a little longer than they originally told me, but overall a good experience
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/09/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and will work on that wait time.

Michael C.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
They did exactly what I asked for the agreed upon price. Can't ask for any better service than that.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Michael, We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great people
Service was easy, and the communication from Jeff was great.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/17/2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.

Jill M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
Had a small emergency and the parts and service department at Hyundai of Albany really went above and beyond to get me back on the road and kept my weekend from being ruined.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the great survey. We were happy to help you so you could get back on the road.

Carol B.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Great car, great service!
We love our Tucson sport. Our Santa Fe is almost 16 yrs old and still runs great! Service here in our town has always been terrific!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/09/2020

Carol,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent service visit. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

RP
Robert P.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Caring attitude to take care of a vehicle.
From the service desk, to the maintenance; and the car wash was first rate service...
Service desk also put new battery in my FOB that wouldn't work.
Thank you!
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 03/04/2020

Hello Robert, Thank you for the great review!! We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at your next service visit.

Thank you again for your business!

JJ
Jeffrey J.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service! Friendly, courteous staff and they do their best to work you in as soon as possible. Always a good experience when I bring my car in for regular service.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you on your next visit and always appreciate the feedback on our customer service!!

Dustin C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service - they were able to get me in quickly and had a wonderful waiting area!
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Dustin, Thank you for the Great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Kind people who are efficient
I liked working with each person who I came in contact with. I felt that the time it took to do the work was reasonable. And it appears, so far, that they work they did was very good.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review!! We look forward to taking care of your service needs on your next visit.

Monty M.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service and People
This dealership treated us very well. They were quick to respond and worked very nicely with our situation. I appreciate the kindness and willingness to help that came from all parties involved in our business together. I would highly recommend choosing Hyundai of Albany for your next vehicle purchase or auto servicing!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/06/2019

Mr. Meyer,

Thank you for your business. I know you werent in the market for a new vehicle, but I am glad we were able to take care of you. See you for your next service with us. Have a great holiday with your family.

Jake Zilverberg
General Manager Hyundai of Albany

Jennifer M.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service.
They found out what the issue was and then fixed the problem for me. When another place told me nothing was wrong I choose to bring my Hyundai here and they found the issue. Thank you so much!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/04/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We value our customers and hope to build long lasting relationships with all of you. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

EJ
Eugene J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly Service
There's a saying "We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." The team at this dealership smiles and backs them up with their great service.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/30/2019

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the kind words, and your recent service business at Hyundai of Albany. We will continue to strive for a great expierence with our clients. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you.

- Jake Zilverberg ( General Manager )

Dominic P.
Corvallis, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
My son is a Californian that attends OSU. Since he has arrived he two items that needed service on his Hyundai Elantra. Both issues when taken care of promptly and it is nice to have a dealerships that I have confidence in to help my son being far from home.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Mrs. Partida,

Thank you for allowing us to service your sons Hyundai Elantra. We take pride in evreything we do from service to sales. Thank you for the kind comments in your survey. We look forward to assisting your son with any automotive need. Thank you.

SP
Review
Friendly, organized, efficient
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Susanna,

Thank you so much for allowing us to work on your Santa Fe. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I'm the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. As my team and I continue to build our brand here in Albany, it is very important to us that we provide outstanding service so we can build strong relationships with our customers. So I really appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.