Bryan, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
They know me by my 1st name, that's a big deal to me.
They are friendly and fast with my services.

MF
Melinda F.
Chappell Hill, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I brought my car in for first service and I was very pleased that SAM has moved over to service. He is very personable and I enjoy working with him. All my concerns were handled.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Service was great
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/14/2018

Lincoln, TX
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
I love this place. So friendly and fast!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/12/2018

CK
Curtis K.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Needed a new battery and they went up to the Ford dealership and brought one down to Hyundai for me.
Good service.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 11/01/2018

Shirley H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good
I appreciate the service at Quick Lane. The team is efficient and I especially like the vehicle check up that they complete every time.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/29/2018

Dorothy H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fine Flat Fixers
Tire kept losing air, had them check it & they found a nail in it & fixed it for me. No big deal this time. They did it fairly quickly, so I was happy.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/25/2018

LC
Lillian C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly, quick and reliable
I have used them for years to service my car and prefer no other.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/24/2018

Jonathon L.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
quality product, warranty, salesman.
great service, honesty, imparting full knowledge about product.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/22/2018

LR
Lesli R.
Austin, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
KIMBER RAY/JAMES RAY/LESLI RAY/BETTY RAY
SAM AND BRYAN WERE EXCELLENT IN HELPING ME GET MY COLLEGE DAUGTHER INTO A NEW CAR FOR COLLEGE QUICKLY. SAM WAS ALSO SUPER HELPFUL IN HELPING GET HER BACK TO COLLEGE AFTER SHE TEST DROVE THE CARS.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/17/2018

RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/08/2018

Sydney H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Went in for oil change and tire rotation and was on my way in approximately one hour.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/03/2018

GS
Gary S.
Giddings, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2018 Category: Service
No hassle service...seems like servicing my vehicle is very important to those involved
As my car was being serviced I walked next door to look at the newer models and got to visit with the team of pros who sold us on the 2015 Genesis.
These guys are very knowledgeable and just very friendly to visit.
The service team noticed I had walked over so they called the dealer when my car was ready.
Very competent folks are working at Hyundai of Brenham.
You know you and your vehicle are in good hands.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/03/2018

Bellville, TX
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
I was very pleased with the service that was performed on my vehicle. I will continue to have it serviced there in the future. Last time a gave a poor review because I was very disappointed in the loss of the customer loyalty discount. I have purchased 3 Hyundai vehicles in the past and my son just purchased and new Hyundai Tucson on Saturday (from another dealer location) based on my recommendation of the Hyundai family of vehicles.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 10/01/2018

Burton, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very friendly and efficient but I wish they carried Hyundia tires in stock so you wouldn’t have to order.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with any future service needs you may have. We are also working on increasing our tire inventory to accommodate for of the Hyundai lines.

Jay M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Just overall experience.
Just over all a great expedience James Baker to the techs ..
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 09/20/2018

Dorothy H.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Speed of service, friendly, helpful personnel.
Employees were very courteous, helpful, and service was done in a very timely manner.

Only thing...Charge was a little much as my car only needed an oil change; I have only owned it for 7 months and did not have but 3900 miles on it, but the package-price I paid for included other services that I did not need. It's OK, but kinda high.
I do love the car!!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 09/17/2018

SL
Stanley L.
Chappell Hill, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Always great!
Went on a Friday afternoon, with both vehicles. We were in and out in about 45 min! Quick and easy!!
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 09/05/2018

John W.
Ledbetter, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
Customer service is outstanding. Everything is explained before repairs are attempted. Service writers don't pressure you to buy parts that aren't needed.
RICHARD L H. from Hyundai of Brenham responded on 08/31/2018