Hyundai Of Central Florida

Wilder R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
TOP SERVICE
The service technicians, the salespersons and a friendly place to hung out while the service is very well performed in our vehicles.
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for coming in for your service needs. If there is anything was can do for you in the future, please let us know.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars.

ER
Edward R.
Groveland, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly sales and service personnel.
I recommend this business.
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Steve B.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
The employees are awesome. Very clean place. Coffee, water etc are available while waiting. Very wonderful place to shop for a vehicle.
The employees are awesome. Very clean place. Coffee, water etc. are available while waiting. Very great place to shop for a vehicle. Love it!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and share this feedback,

We are very happy to hear that Jason was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Autumn B.
Ocoee, FL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Wonderful dealership to work with
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey with a great review. So happy that we were able to get everything taken care for you. If there is anything, we can do for you in the future please let us know

Have a great day.

The staff is efficient.

01/05/2021 Category: Service
NICE PLACE
Nice cars.
Cesar M., Service Director from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we apologize we did not meet your expectations. We value and appreciate you as a customer and hope that on your next visit we can meet your expectations.

Jeanne B.

Katie B.
Winter Garden, FL
01/04/2021
BEWARE!
BEWARE! I purchased a brand new Hyundai Sante Fe on Dec 11th and my transmission went on Dec 21st. Not even two weeks of ownership. I had less than 800 miles on the vehicle. The dealership manager wouldn't even take the time to speak with me, instead he sent out a salesman to basically tell me "too bad". They won't give me a new vehicle and threatened that if I tried to get one it would cost me a lot of money. The insisted on giving me a new transmission instead. They of course have to report this to car fax. And to make matters worse they are now telling me they can't give me any proof that the transmission will be new from the factory. No invoice or bill of sale. This is crazy!!! I am paying for a car I can't even drive. I am a single mom, I saved for three years to buy myself a new car and and they could care less. Yes, they have no dealer fees. I guess they think that means they have no responsibility. I have no choice to now hire an attorney. So much for that savings. Please find yourself a dealership that cares. Even if you have to pay a small fee. It will be less than attorney and court fees.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we apologize we did not meet your expectations. We value and appreciate you as a customer and hope that on your next visit we can meet your expectations.

FG
Frank G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Clean, efficient and well run maintenance center and showroom.
5 Stars from me. No complaints at all!
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We are thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us, and we can't wait to work on your car next time.
Have a great day!

Madalyn H.
Windermere, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Every one was so supported
Wry pleased
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We value and appreciate you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Julianna L.
Minneola, FL
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Service pick up your phones
Dropped off my car for what seemed a simple fix. Instead of taking a hour and a half with a simple steering change. THEY TOOK 7 HOURS TO FIX MY CAR. My service appointment was at 9:45am I didn’t get my car back till 5:45pm. No calls, no updates to let me know, no pick up to calls, sorry to say I won’t be returning.
JN
JASON N. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out survey.We apologize we did not meet your expectations and we value and appreciate you as a customer and hope your next visit we meet your expectations.

ER
ED R.
Groveland, FL
01/07/2021
Quick Response by Hyundai
I posted a negative review about the customer service at Central Florida Hyundai several days ago concerning a recall and the unavailability of the recalled parts. The real reason for the poor review, however, was the lack of communication from the customer service department. Numerous calls went unanswered and I received no return calls. On at least two occasions I was promised a return call, but never received one. However, after posting the review, I was contacted immediately by Cesar, the Service Director, and an appointment was made to replace the recalled parts. The service appointment went extremely well and the Service Tech, Joseph, couldn't have been more helpful. I was very pleased with the service once I was able to set up the appointment. In their defense, I was told that the parts finally arrived (after six weeks) the day I posted the previous review.

12/30/2020
No-customer Service
I received a notice from Hyundai in November, 2020, concerning a recall for a faulty ABS module and fuse on a brand new Hyundai Tucson. I called Hyundai (service department) of Central Florida numerous times, but was not able to speak with a live person to schedule the service and no one called me back after leaving a voice mail. I scheduled an appointment online for 11/24/20. When I arrived for the appointment, I was told that the part had to be ordered and they would call me once the part arrived. I followed up online and in person (still can't
get a real person on the service line) and still no part. The recall said to park the car outside to avoid a fire hazard, so I would think that Hyundai would make sure that the part was available before sending out the recall notice. The sales people were excellent here, but so far the service department has been non-responsive. I visited the service department again last week and was told that the part was still on order and that someone would call me when it came in - same thing I was told on 11/24/20.
Cesar M., Service Director from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 12/31/2020

We apoligize with did not have the back order parts available. Hyundai is releasing the parts needed as they come available. As soon as we have a part available we will be reaching out to get you scheduled in and getting part installed.

PW
Philip W.
Lakeland, FL
12/29/2020
EXCELLENT On-Line Certified Preowned Vehicle Buying Experience
In trying to buy a certified preowned Hyundai on-line for my college aged daughter, we researched many dealerships across central Florida. In short, trying to confirm the "real" final out-the-door price was difficult and not clearly stated by the vast majority of dealers. It was also dismaying to learn that the "advertised" price did not include up to (3) "extra" dealer charges for "dealer's fee", "certified pre-owned fee", or "reconditioning fee" - all of which boosted the final price by 1/3 or more over the advertised price in some instances.

THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WITH HYUNDAI OF CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!

Their up front advertising of "no hidden dealer fees" was absolutely honest and truthful. Our salesman, DAVID GONZALEZ, was amazing to deal with for both me and my daughter. He was consistently 100% genuine, respectful, and honest with both of us - and - was especially wonderful with my daughter during her first venture into buying a vehicle. He was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we fully understood all aspects of the vehicles we were interested in and all associated charges (which was basically their advertised price plus sales tax and State tag fees). David even took the time to FaceTime with us to "virtually" walk us through the cars and even show us any imperfections to ensure we fully knew the vehicles. We purchased our Hyundai on December 21, 2020 sight unseen and David personally & graciously facilitated delivery to us. We loved every aspect of this buying experience with David Gonzalez and with Hyundai of Central Florida - and - we love the car - it was exactly as described to us by David and the dealership.
David & Hyundai of Central Florida will most definitely be our first and most likely only stop the next time we are in the market for another vehicle!
I give them my highest of personal recommendations!
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 12/30/2020

GR
Gregory R.
Palm Bay, FL
12/28/2020
None
Remember to call me the first week of January 2021 to continue repairing the water inlet in the trunk. thanks.
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 12/30/2020

Paul C.
Winter Garden, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Jason arranged everything for me and it was handled beautifully
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 12/28/2020