Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Joan M.
Ocoee, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with service provided
My Genesis had been to another dealership for problems and was returned to me unfixed...the same problems arose again and stopped at Hyundai of Central Florida without an appointment, and was given attention immediately to address the issue with my Genesis. The trouble shooting period was lengthy, but the service consultant and respective technician both worked diligently to find a solution. During this period I was constantly apprised of the status. I would especially like to give attention to Joseph Stuthers, express service consultant for his professional attitude and demeanor during this lengthy process. My vehicle has been fixed and returned and I'm very satisfied with the experience. Hyundai of Central Florida will be mine and my spouses place to get our Genesis' serviced...

Taylor M.
Kissimmee, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai in All of Central Florida
If you're needing to get your car serviced, go here. They treat you kindly, get you in and out quickly and really make sure that everything is taken care of for you and you don't have to stress. They make sure your car is running well and that you are safe. I actually live closer to another dealership and travel further to go to this one because of how great their service is. I have been to multiple Hyundai dealerships in the Central Florida area and this is by far the best. My only wish is that I had started going there first and saved myself a lot of hassle. Nate and Lori especially are both amazing and were extremely helpful and kind in getting my car back on the road.

Madison C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Got service done perfectly.

Santiago M.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful efficient and fast service
Great and efficient service

PD
Phyllis D.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Conscience Professional
This was my first visit to Hyundai of Orlando . My arrival and check in was very easy for my appointment I made on line. The team was considerate of my time constraints. My service rep made recommendations for my next appointment and priced those recommendations up front. Plus ... .. I actually got the promised car wash for the first time of more than 10 years of Hyundai ownership .

Della M.
Minneola, FL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good experience at Hyundai of Central Florida
They were very friendly and fixed what I needed in the time they told me it would take not any longer. Told me what else I needed to have done at a later date. I’m moving here from Port Orange, Fl. And was happy to find a good place and very easy to find since I’m new here.

KV
Kay V.
The Villages, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/11/2019 Category: Service
1st service appointment
My first service appointment I was very pleased. Ron Thomas my salesman is great always ready to answer my questions. He helped my with my few questions

RD
Ramon D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service advisor was professional and knowledgeable. The waiting room was great.

Daniel C.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The Marine
As always, Hyundai renders a great service when a time for car service/inspection comes around. Nathan, the service advisor keep me aware of any circumstances regarding the maintenance being provided to my vehicle. He meticulous provided the needed information in order for me to make my decision on the spot regarding what needs to be done at the moment or in the near future, to keep the vehicle in the right working conditions. Very happy with its service.
Daniel C.

Debra H.
Hudson, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Felt like second class person
I arrived needing my tire plugged. 3 1/2 hours later they completed that. Totally unacceptable and no communication at all.
Cesar M., Service Director from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we apologize we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to complete satisfy every customer that comes into our service department.

Our service consultants work off appointments for better work flow and to meet customers’ expectations.

We apologize that you showed up right before the technicians went to lunch, and when they returned, they already had appointments that needed addressed, the service consultant was able to work you through his work flow and get you out on the road by 2:20.

We value and appreciate you as a customer and hope that on your next visit we can meet your expectations

Four Corners, FL
The staff is wonderful
On my recent visit I had to get my oil changed. Everyone was pleasant to talk to and they were very efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We value and appreciate you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kissimmee, FL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I was well taken care of a very professional member of your team.

04/06/2019 Category: Service
My First Trip to Hyundai of Central FL
My wife's 2013 Elantra developed slop in the steering wheel. We had recently moved to a nearby location, so we took the vehicle in and the service manager knew immediatley what the problem was. He even showed us the part. Made an appointment, dropped the car off, got a call a short time later, expecting a bill $$$ , but received a bill for $0. Car fixed, no charge. :-)

LR
Lisa R.
Minneola, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Advisor Nate
Nate was ALWAYS kind, professional and very helpful during my experience in the service dept.

He kept me informed regarding the process of getting my vehicle fixed, he arranged for a rental car while the vehicle was getting fixed.

And above all, I was treated with respect each and every time I stepped in the Service Dept! I happily tell my family and friends about all my positive experiences at your dealership.

I really appreciate Nate’s efforts!

Regards,

Excelent work
Excelent work

Talal B.
Greatest dealership
Joseph was really helpful in getting my car fixed and updating me. Professional, honest, and reliable place to consider without any doubt.

Courtesy and efficiency
Each time I come for service, I am amazed at how quickly the work gets done. The staff is always friendly and very courteous.

swift service!
Wow! I brought my car in for regular service, thinking I would have to leave it for a few hours. By the time I finished my errands and got home, Nate called to say the car was done and ready for pick up! Less than an hour after I dropped it off! Awesome speedy service!

Michele S.
Davenport, FL
Very friendly & informative
I didn't have an appointment but they took me in & fixed the problem & also informed me about 2 recalls & fixed them all at the same time.
They also had a nice beverage center & fresh baked cookies for our wait which they said would be 1 1/2 hours & it was!

AK