Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Sheila M.
Kissimmee, FL
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Surprise Service
Very easy to get a time and great experience in waiting area.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! have a great day!

KC
Kiana C.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Thank you Angel for helping me find my new car. You were flexible when I was indecisive and really took the time to pay attention to what I needed.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about your recent visit. We are happy to hear that Angel was able to help you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there’s anything more we can do! Have an amazing day!

Julia W.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Top notch customer service!
Just bought a 2013 Santa fe Sport at you dealership...such a smooth transaction. No hassles and such a great overall atmosphere. Our family has a strong loyalty to the Hyundai brand. Previous vehicles...04 Santa fe, 05 Santa fe, 06 Santa fe (which we service at your dealership). Mom just bought a 2014 Santa fe from you. We actually watched the progress as your dealership was being built in Clermont and waited until it was finished to buy our next Santa fe. George Spencer was our sales associate for our two recent Santa fe purchases and he was excellent!
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/18/2018

Happy the hear George was able to take care of you with youe new vehicle. We look forward to helping you with all your service needs. Thanks for the great review. Have a great day.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Timely work done on my sonata and joe was great.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate and value every survey we receive back from out customers. Thank you for your business and we hope to continue working with you. Have a great day!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Nice atmosphere, friendly & professional people, clean showroom, restrooms, and wait area.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and are looking forward to working with you again.

VR
Victoria R.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very accomadating & friendly
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for coming in for your service needs. Happy to heat that Joe was able to take care of you. If there is anything you need in the future, please let us know.

Denise L.
Montverde, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Nate was great! Everyone was nice and curious and helpful every time I called in and they answered all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/12/2018

We are happy to hear that we were able to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

MF
Marie F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick in and out
Very smooth process. Just had tire rotation and oil change appointment but everyone was very efficient.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate and value every survey we recieve back from our customers. Thank you for your business and we hope to continue working with you.

Maria D.
Kissimmee, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The servicing is great,enviroment also, the wait room, the attention of the employees, the easy making of the appointment, the after car washing
I've been in another Hyundai service and Central FL is way better. Once, I was in Central FL without appointment and I was not so happy, but comparing my appointments, this branch does a good job and it's beautiful also.

BG
Bowman G.
Groveland, FL
Quick, Clean, Honest, Courteous
Great experience
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/11/2018

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience in our service department.

We strive to make sure our guests are given the best of service and we are happy to know that yours went great.

Dustin L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Customer Service
I felt like a complicated service repair was handled with ease, speed, and courtesy.

BW
Burt W.
Ocoee, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and great location for us.
Like the low key operation and sales force. Everyone there is friendly and we are treated well.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/11/2018

Happy to hear that everything worked out with your wife new Santa Fe. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs with both your vehicles.
Thanks for filling out our survey

Excellent service, and efficiency
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about your recent visit.

We are happy to hear that Joe was able to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

EB
Elieen B.
/quick, friendly and efficient. Great Quality Service
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and we'll be looking forward to your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Happy
They did what was needed and the quote for the job was exact. Can't beat that!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Customer Care
I had recently moved to the area and driven by this location a couple of times. Instead of calling to make an appt, I just stopped in just before lunch break and was immediately taken back with no hesitation. I had intended to only make an appt but was informed that my needs could be taken care of right then. Everything that needed to be taken care, I was notified before completion of what it entailed as well as what the cost was. Was extremely pleased with their professionalism as well as their service.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/10/2018

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your service needs quickly. If there is anyting we can do for you in the future please let us know.

have a great day and welcome to the area!

AL
Audrey L.
Appearance, Staff & professionalisms
Very happy & will be back when I buy my new car
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/10/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy
We'll be looking forward to your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

HW
Harvey W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
visor replacement
quick in and out. nice car wash
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/09/2018

We try our best to take care of your vehicle quickly. if there is any thing more we can do please let us know.

Douglas M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
I am extremely happy that Hyundai central Florida opened in Clermont. The staff is amazing. I had the pleasure of having Joseph Stuthers as my service consultant. Joseph took care of my concerns that I had with my car. He listened and understood what I was saying. I will definitely go back. Thank you from a very happy and satisfied customer.
LORI J W. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for coming for your service needs, we are happy to know that Joe took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you agian,