Overall Rating 4.54839/5Overall Rating 4.54839/5Overall Rating 4.54839/5Overall Rating 4.54839/5rating 4.54839
Overall Rating 2.35484/5Overall Rating 2.35484/5rating 2.35484rating 2.35484rating 2.35484

Kayla S.
Joe Stuthers
Joe Stuthers is awesome and always a huge help. Would highly recommend anyone to Hyundai because of service like his.

Jane K.
Gotha, FL
Easy & inexpensive
I brought my car in for her 1st oil change/ tire rotation & service. I wasn’t able to wait & was given a nice loaner. After service completed, I was promptly notified. Service cost was very reasonable & included a car wash during which time they buffed a boo boo on the back f car.
Great service, great price! I will definitely return.

Michael S.
Leesburg, FL
Can’t fix a car
Get people that can fix mechanical issues with cars!
Cesar M., Service Director from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we apologize we did not meet your expectations.  After test driving with you multiple times the  second time you came in and not being able to verify concern even with you driving, unfortuantly its hard to fix something that its working as desgined at time of your service.

We value and appreciate you as a customer and hope that on your next visit we can meet your expectations.

Cesar Marquez

407-554-7900
cmarquez@hyundaicfl.com

Orlando, FL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The entire team was quick and very knowledgeable. Waiting area very comfortable with drinks and snacks available free of charge.

Leesburg, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Very friendly service staff
I am sold on Hyundai. Best car for the money

Samantha B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Amazing customer service!
I took my 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out in less than 45 minutes, and they even washed my car for me! Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. I will definitely continue taking my car there for any needs it may have!

Darcy D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2019 Category: Service
My service was great! Thanks!

Spring Hill, FL
11/10/2019 Category: Service
great service
everyone is great, and willing to do whatever it takes to make your time with them relaxing while you wait for your car

AA
Amos A.
Windermere, FL
11/10/2019 Category: Service
It was my first time at this dealership and I was pretty glad I decided to service my car here. Jason was very helpful and attentive to my needs. He organized a car to take me home while my car was being serviced, without any prior knowledge of my hectic schedule for that day. The dealership was very clean and staff seemed happy. So, my car was very well taken care of. Thanks for your assistance.

AA
Angel A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Staff is great! Efficient!
Staff is great! friendly,efficient!

Michael R.

Easy and fast.

Colista M.
Orlando, FL
AWSOME
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the excellent service and kindness displayed towards me and the icing on the cake my car was washed. I really am grateful for that thanks again

Ms. Mercer
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We are thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us, and we can't wait to work on your car next time.
Have a great day!

TD
Terence D.
Davenport, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Me. Davenport
Quick service
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We value and appreciate you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Ryan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Always Trusted to do a great job
I get my car serviced here (we didn’t buy from here) though its a little further from our home the service team always is helpful, the car wash and complimentary water in the vehicle is great!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Donna H.
Homosassa, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
We had great service experience with Hyundai of Central Florida, Clermont, FL. They call us once the problem was diagnosed and were able to fix the problem in a few hours. We were very pleased.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Jessica M.
Windermere, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
my service adviser Jason
Jason was great, he squeezed me in when I had a flat tire and always schedules my oil changes and other maintenance promptly. No pressure to buy any "extra" items, just straight up clear communication and professionalism.
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about your recent visit.

We are happy to hear that Jason was able to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Jeanne B.
Ocoee, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent Customer Service
Your Customer Service is the best I have ever dealt with!

Have a great day!

Dawn C.
Groveland, FL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The works oil change and recall
Very happy with service department!
HALEY G R. from Hyundai Of Central Florida responded on 11/07/2019

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience in our service department.

We strive to make sure our guest is given the best of service and we are happy to know that yours went great.