Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Lewisburg, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Called in the morning for appointment - was told to come in about 4 hours later. Quick service, right! Our needs were taken care of quickly & efficiently. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly & courteous.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
On behalf of our Service Team we'd like to wish you a safe and happy 2019 and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mason D.
Ardmore, TN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service!
We appreciate the speedy service, and the personal attention to detail.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
On behalf of our Service Team, we wish you a very safe and happy 2019, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Martin W.
Centerville, TN
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great staff.
The entire service staff is professional and skilled. They make having my car serviced a pleasure.

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
Our Service Team wishes you a safe and happy 2019, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

KL
Kimberly L.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Prior to contacting the dealership, I read their reviews. They were not very good reviews, so I was hesitant to take my vehicle to them. I had a pretty good experience despite the reviews. I did not like the fact that no one ever answers the phone in service, I always had to leave a message. I would return for service and possibly to purchase a new car.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey.
If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call or come by.
It is our goal to keep you happy and make sure you are taken care of.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Some repair not finished.
Work completed was good however, some repairs were not completed. Received a loaner vehicle but it was never cleaned.

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your candor.
We apologize for not performing a proper active delivery and going over all of your concerns to make sure everything was addressed properly and also for the unclean loaner vehicle...as it is not our normal practice to fall short on these every day actions.
I would also like to offer readdressing the “noise” issue at your convenience to hopefully get a remedy. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Janice R.
Hohenwald, TN
01/14/2019 Category: Service
It was great to get in and out in 30 minutes on a Saturday!

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
On behalf of our Service Team we wish you a safe and happy New Year, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

AD
Art D.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I was in and out so fast. They suggested regular lug nuts to replace the Lock Nuts. Everything was fine but they charge more than Hyundai Coolsprings or Nissan Coolsprings
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
We use a premium oil and Hyundai original equipment manufacturer filter on all of our Hyundai vehicles.
Now that we have verified your email and mailing address...
We also send out quarterly coupons to all of our patrons.
On behalf of our Service Team we wish you a wonderful New Year and look forward to your next visit.

MF
Marc F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Oil Change
No Non-sense approach getting an oil change; no inflated services or charges.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey and your kind words. I enjoy our comradery.
On behalf of our Hyundai of Columbia Service Team we would like to wish you and yours a great New Year and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Daniel M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2019 Category: Service
I love the dealerships, employees could treat their customers better however.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your candor. We try to treat everyone fair, unfortunatelty there are cost to inspect concerns that cover the labor cost but all of our diagnosis goes towards repair...not in addition to repair.
I'm sorry for any misunderstanding and would be glad to offer you a one time free diagnosis if you chose to allow us to repair your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Great place to get your car serviced
Great place to get your car serviced
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit, and wish you and your family a very happy new year.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and caring service
After leaving an initial review, they got back to me about my feedback. I definitely respect that. Will come back again.

01/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick service that is easy.
I went on New Year's Eve, so it was reasonably quick service for my routine service. I scheduled an appointment online a head of time, but it doesn't seem like they noticed or cared to look up any information that I had already entered.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and your candor.
Our DMS allows us to open your repair order with the appointment that is set and populates everything you had made your appointment for.
I apologize for any miscommunication and assure you with the cost related , attention and detail that is involved with our online appointment system it is our main goal to utilize it as much as possible.
We also try to communicate upon arrival and do a "walk around" with all customers to make sure we address any additional concerns that may arrise.

IT
Isela T.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great for Columbia
I love that there is a Hyundai dealer so close to home. The excellent customer service keeps me going back.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and wish you a happy new year.

Lyles, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great job
We always have a great experience having maintenance on our car at Hyundai of Columbia.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words. On behalf of our Hyundai of Columbia Service Team we would like to wish you and your family happy holidays and look forward to seeing you next year.

OS
Ola S.
Hohenwald, TN
Great service experience
Great service! Thanks guys
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
We wish you a joyous and peaceful holiday season and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AL
Ashley L.
AWESOME service department!!
Had the greatest experience in the service department!! Everyone there is so nice & customer service is above a 5 star. Not to mention they are really quick with getting you in & out! I dread bringing my Chevy to the local Chevy dealership for service but it's completely different with our Hyundai!
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/25/2018

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
On behalf of our Hyundai of Columbia Service Team, we wish you a joyous and peaceful holiday season.
We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit and wish you all the best in 2019.

Great car
Satisfied with my purchase.

Thank you for making time to complete our survey.
We wish you a safe and joyous holiday season and look forward to seeing won your next visit.

SA
Steven A.
Lewisburg, TN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The service is fantastic!
Enjoyed getting my car serviced, the showroom is beautiful also has a great place to wait with tv and snacks. The staff makes you feel so at home.
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for making the time to complete our survey and your kind words.
Our Hyundai of Columbia Service Team wishes you and your family a warm and joyful holiday season.

RL
Robin L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Clean friendly and professional
They treat you with respect and don't try to take advantage of you
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
Our Service Team at Hyundai of Columbia wishes you and your family a very warm and happy holiday season, and look forward to your next visit.

EC
Elaine C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable and pleasant. Answered all my questions and took the time to explain price difference and benefits of one service VS another with no upselling which was greatly appreciated.
Definitely will continue to bring my car to them
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/16/2018

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey.
We wish you and your family a warm and joyful holiday season and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GC
Gregg C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Had an appointment for my 45,000 mile service on my Elantra. Arrived about 5 minutes early but was probably the appointment time by the time paperwork was filled out. 45 minutes later I was rolling out of the service area, work all done and a couple of questions I had had been answered. Great job!!
LARRY W F., Fixed Operations Director from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for making time to complete our survey and your kind words.
Our Hyundai of Columbia Service Team wishes you and yours a happy holiday season, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.