Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

BJ
Brian J.
Mount Pleasant, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Shap always makes sure I am taken care of. He goes above and beyond to ensure you know what's going on, and if he doesnt know how to answer a question, he has the integrity to say he doesnt know and to find out for you instead of bold face lying to you. Thank you Shap for always being honest.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Brian,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business, we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience, thank you again for your response and please call if you need anything.

SO
Sandra O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people in service department.very courteous and and got me in and out fast.went over everything in detail.thanks

Hi Sandra,

FW
Fontain W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied
Always friendly and Professional.

Hi Fontain,

RL
Robin L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
My treatment and service was like a commercial. Chris Miller went out of his way to make sure my Hyundai drove like new. My hat is off to the service center for a job well done !

Hi Ricky,

2019 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Timely Service
Seldom have to wait very long for change and rotation.

Mary M.
Dickson, TN
10/29/2019 Category: Service
So affordable
I had three small issues addressed and my bill was much less than expected. And it only took an hour .
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Mary,

GM
Gino M.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Service to my Sonata
Chris Miller absolutely addressed every issue I had with my service experience. He was professional and made it so my next service issue I will be back! Thanks Chris and your great crew!

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Bad Battery
5 days for a bad battery
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/29/2019

Hi Gino,

Im sorry to hear about your previous experience, I will be in contact with you within the next day or so, thank you and talk to you soon.

Hi Gino,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you, Hope you have a great day, thanks

Hyundai of Columbia

PH
Patricia H.
Centerville, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly service
I appreciate the courtesy and respect the dealership provides to me. It was so nice for the person who sold me my car, that he came to the waiting area greet me and again thank me for buying for them.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Patricia,

RL
Robin L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
If you would test drive a vehicle you would know if something is still wrong
Not happy with this service this time
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Robin,

I am sorry to hear about your previous experience, I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concern. We want everyone to be completely satisfied with their service. Thank you for responding and look forward to speaking with you.

Hyundai of Columbia

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
Easy and courteous. Took very good care of me and my car.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/21/2019

Caleb B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
I always fell like my car is getting good service
I had my car serviced and new wiper blades installed. Always fell my car is well looked after and all or any issues are taken care of. Did not have to wait long.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/18/2019

Hi Caleb,

Thompson'S Station, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Love the down home feel. They didn’t give me a run around. They stay busy and there’s a reason for that so they got me out as quick as they could keeping with quality. These folks are genuine too. Prices are competitive and there’s no getting services you don’t need. Straight to the point and I like that.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/15/2019

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
Ok
Stacy S., DPSM from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

MF
Marc F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2019 Category: Service
No malarkey service managers. Oil change performed to standard. Very solid workmanship
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 09/30/2019

CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 09/30/2019

Hi Frank,

Betty M.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
dont know what this means
I was unaware of any warranty on the car, but the agent who helped me found that warranty was still in order, saving me several dollar on waned repair.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 09/26/2019

Hi Betty,

EW
Eric W.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Brought my car in Saturday for tires, they did great! Always have a great experience with Hyundai of Columbia
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 09/26/2019