TD
Tammy D.
Linden, TN
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Great service and done quickly and efficient.

Hi Tammy,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business. we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience, thank you again for your response and please call if you need anything.

03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great
Dealership did a great job on my repair and my vehicle was returned sooner than expected.

SO
Sandra O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Very courteous and quality work

Hi Sandra

WH
William H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Fast and easy service
No appointment required, just drive in and in about 10 to 15 minutes your oil is changed and your tires are rotated.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 03/17/2020

Hi William,

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
People are friendly and professional. My oil change was quick.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 03/10/2020

TJ
Tonia J.
Ethridge, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Great
They have taken great care of us....
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 03/02/2020

Hi Tonia,

PH
Patricia H.
Culleoka, TN
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Quick service with a smile
Always very kind and top service!
Thanks so much!
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 02/28/2020

Hi Patricia,

Culleoka, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Efficient service while waiting

Staff is very attentive.

Hi Juan,

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I've only had good experiences with this company.

02/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Even safed me money on a rotation but suggesting I wait till next oil change.

SL
Samuel L.
Hohenwald, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
They are very good about getting you finished within the time they state, most of the time sooner
I have a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe and have been completely satisfied so far with the vehicle and the dealership I purchased it from. The Service department is excellent.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 02/06/2020

Hi Samuel,

KA
Kenneth A.
Summertown, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Fast service, excellent location
Everything was fine but the waiting room needs to be better, no coffee, no hot chocolate, and poor snacks
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Kennethm

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business.  we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience, thank you again for your response and please call if you need anything.

PK
Patricia K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great place to do business!
Always want to make sure customer is taken care of.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Patricia,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business, we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience, thank you again for your response and please call if you need anything.

TD
Tammy D.
Linden, TN
Service area
It was fast and the maintenance engineer showed me what was done to my car and how they checked it. I was in and out within 30 minutes with several things checked, oil changed and tires rotated, at an affordable price. Thank you !!!
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 01/30/2020