Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful people
Great customer service. Fast service as well.

BG

SERVICE
I HAVE ALWAYS GOT GREAT SERVICE
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Joan,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business, we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience, thank you again for your response and please call if you need anything.

Mary M.
Dickson, TN
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt, very happy.

Hi Mary,

HR
Harlynne R.
Culleoka, TN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Everything was finished in a timely manner and well done. Very happy with the service. Thanks you.

Hi Harlynne,

Michelle D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service at Hyundai of Columbia
I really enjoy bringing my Hyundai Kona to Hyundai Of Columbia for my routine Oil Changes. I never have to wait long at all. Thank You Brian!!

Hi Michelle,

SL
Stephen L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Experience.
Every single person was so helpful from beginning to end. They stayed later than normal just to help us out. Nothing but praise to this team and everything they do.

Hi Stephen,

Marina B.
Mount Pleasant, TN
06/04/2019
Unfortunately circumstance turned into great experience!
I've owned a Hyundai for about 7 years and never really had any major issues. After a recent oil change at the dealership, my oil spilled a couple days later and my motor locked up. Well....I contact the dealership and had my car towed right away. The service department got me in a rental in minutes, call me the next day to inform me of their mistake and they will be taking care of everything. The customer service was amazing with this unfortunate event that happen. I was never out of transportation and I was updated along the way on my cars progress. Over all, it was a great and stress free experience I could have ask.

Hi Marina,

Monya H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service but forgot windshield washer fluid
All previous visits have been perfect but this time they forgot to fill my windshield washer fluid. Sort of makes you wonder if they forgot anything else.

Hi Monya,

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Service department quickly and professionally repaired the recall on the vehicle.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 06/03/2019

CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 06/03/2019

Sarah B.
Brentwood, TN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and fast service, just what I needed since I was going out of town the next day !
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Sarah,

NC
Natalie C.
Thompson'S Station, TN
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Superstars!
These guys are the best! Always efficient and kind. The place is spotless!
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 05/27/2019

Hi Natalie,

JQ
Jesse Q.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and always with a smile and they still recognize after 2.5 years.
I have always been pleased with all the staff @ HOC and I don't think that it will change given the number of times I have been there for whatever the reason. Thanks for this opportunity. Jesse R. Quirk

Hi Jesse,

Juan D.
Mount Pleasant, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The service department is great. Also Car dealer James Webb has great customer service skills. We have bought two new cars through him in the last two years. Great Job James!

Hi Juan,

LH
Ladawn H.
Dickson, TN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
WOW! What a fabulous experience
Hyundai of Columbia is amazing. I have had such pleasant experiences each and every time I go there! Every staff member always puts their customers first. I love this dealership.

Spring Hill, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Excited Elantra
Great customer service, oil change was performed pretty quickly as well.

KN
Kristin N.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service in service department
Customer service is virtually nonexistent here

Hi Kristen,

I am sorry to hear about your previous experience, I would like to appoligize for not having a service loaner available at your time of need as they were all out to previous customers. Please feel free to contact me at anytime and I will try and reach out to you as well, my name Chris Miller Service Manager 931-398-5546

Betty M.
Spring Hill, TN
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Work was done quickly and efficiently. Service persons very courteous enen tho I did not buy my vehicle there. Will continue to use tem.
Same as above
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Betty,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to our customer service survey and we appreciate your business, we here at Hyundai of Columbia take pride in making sure all of our customers have a great experience and look forward in the future to helping you in any way we can, thank you again and have a great day

Martin W.
Centerville, TN
05/10/2019 Category: Service
As always, quick, thorough, and professional.
CHRIS M. from Hyundai Of Columbia responded on 05/13/2019