EB
ELI B.
Acura 3.5RL
02/08/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Philip and his team put the TCB in takin care of business by putting their customers first.

JASON G.
Honda Civic Si
02/08/2019
great service
Simpson is a great place - honest, quick and friendly

AT
AARON T.
02/07/2019
The best service in town!
Simpson's Auto Repair is by and far the best in Nashville!

ER
ERIC R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/01/2019
These guys rock!
These guys helped me pass echeck with no problems and have done some other extensive work on my truck recently. Just basically awesome dudes. Highly recommend them.

MK
MARCIA K.
Antioch, TN
Chevrolet Camaro
02/01/2019
Customer Service - Honesty
I've used Simpson's twice. Both times have been good experiences, I feel very comfortable taking my vehicle to them. Vehicles can be quirky and difficult to diagnose, Simpsons has the knowledge and experience to fix your vehicle. The staff engages with you, they listen, they communicate with you during the diagnostics and discuss with you options and how to keep your vehicle running smooth. Very much appreciated.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Avenger
01/31/2019
Consistent, Great Service
If I come in with something specific or general, they've got my back! Large or small issues, I'll keep coming back for their hard work.

Jennifer P.
01/29/2019
I would recommend Simpsons Auto Repair
My entire family uses Simpsons Auto Repair and have been doing so for years. I normally do not take the time to write reviews of a business, but this place is so great that we have to recommend them to others. We continue to use them because they are honest, and they do great work.

RD
RYAN D.
01/25/2019
Fantastic service
These guys consistently provide excellent service

LE
LEE E.
Lexus ES 350
01/24/2019
You guys do a great job and I have a lot of trust in not trying to be oversold, etc. and that means a ton to me. I do wish there was some better communication as to when the work is being started and what the problems are to my car. Overall, i'm going to keep coming back, hopefully not too much, and am happy

SPENCER B.
01/22/2019
10/10
Super helpful and honest technicians and quick service!! Can't recommend Simpson's enough!

RACHEL W.
01/21/2019
Amazing Service!!!
The best auto shop, can't recommend enough.

DIANE L.
Franklin, TN
Lexus NX 200t
01/09/2019
Best place for car repair and service
Love Philip and his team! Always willing to assist with their knowledge and experience. You know you will be taken care of with honest and courteous service.

MF
MIKE F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Top notch customer service
Always a pleasure to deal with Simpson Auto. They peddle only in the truth

Jeep Patriot
01/08/2019
I have taken my Jeep here ever since I moved to Nashville for routine check ups. They do a great job and are very nice !

CINDY S.
Audi Q7
Great service and care
Appreciate having this shop to take care of my vehicles as well as all my families vehicles.

SPENCER B.
INFINITI M35
12/28/2018
Another stellar job by the folks at Simpson's Auto!
I can't recommend these guys enough! They're honest, fair and get you back on the road fast!

FIAT 500
12/20/2018
Awesome!
The only place my family takes our cars! These guys are great! Love them!

KP
KEN P.
Klamath Falls, OR
12/08/2018
Honest, professional, knowledge and service
I have had three daughters attend college in Tennessee. Being based in Oregon it has been a great comfort to find a high caliber auto repair facility at Simpson's. They have performed repairs on all of my daughter's automobiles. Always reasonable, informational, fair, and extremely accommodating. Never " taking advantage" of a young woman's lack of mechanics knowledge like so many shops are prone to do. You will not find a better facility anywhere.

AMANDA M.
Pontiac G6
12/06/2018
Wonderful experience
The guys at Simpson’s are all very honest and knowledgeable. I had a great first experience and plan to continue to get all my service needs met there!

JULIE A.
11/29/2018
Trustworthy car care
I have been using Simpson’s for the past 7 years. I keep going back to them because I have found them to be extremely honest, professional, and reasonably priced. They are also very friendly and helpful. If you don’t need work done, they will tell you so.
I would definitely recommend them!