JEFF F.
Acura MDX
04/17/2019
Great service as usual
I’ve had excellent service and highly recommend Simpsons auto repair.

DON G.
Chrysler 300
04/16/2019
1st Class
prompt, courteous, honest, fair. they repair my car, wife, daughter, grandson. never a problem. never try to upsell; have suggested i NOT spend $ on some parts/repairs b/c wasn't needed.

CG
CHRISTIAN G.
04/13/2019
Great Experience
I made an appointment online to get my suspension looked at. When I came in they were friendly, looked at my car and shuttled me home, called me to tell me what was wrong and how much it’d cost and I liked the price, they fixed it, shuttled me back and I got my very fixed car. It was what I expected out of the experience.

JAY M.
Brentwood, TN
04/11/2019
Honest, helpful and reasonably priced
They have always been upfront and honest about what the issues are so that wasn’t a surprise. They were about a third less than a dealer quote on replacing my AC unit. All services were done in 1 day and they kept me updated on progress. Exactly what you want in a trusted mechanic - honest, fair priced, and they do the job well. Highly recommend

JE
JASON E.
04/09/2019
AWESOME
Customer service, customer service, customer service. Never been treated better than I have been at Simpson’s. They care, about the car and the owner. Pretty great place. I will never use anyone but Simpsons!!!!!

JENN A.
04/05/2019
Simpson’s is the Best!
I’ve been coming here for a few years and always have a great experience. They are honest and do a great job. I highly recommend!

Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/04/2019
Superb service
I am new to Nashville so I have not had need for service before now. Simpson’s will be my go to place.

S
STEVE
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/22/2019
Great same day service
Brought our Corporate van for routine service and was told other items needed immediate ateention. The guys at Simpson’s we’re able to get everything done within a half days notice. Will use Simpson’s for our future service needs.

Steve

BG
BRIAN G.
03/21/2019
Full service
Friendly people with great customer service. Serviced vehicle in a timely manner. Very clean and comfortable waiting area

JESSICA L.
03/18/2019
Best customer care!!
I brought my car to Simpson's for 2 main issues--back up camera image was reversed and passenger heat wasn't working. I also had a big long list of other minor issues. They looked into every single one of my issues and called me to update me on pricing before they did any work. They were able to fix my heat and one of the minor issues.

They informed me they believed the backup camera needed a software reconfiguration, not a camera replacement. When I arrived to pick up the car, they discussed with immense detail what they had researched about the backup camera issue and their conclusion about taking it to the dealership for the reconfiguration. I really appreciate them researching the issue and trying to find the most cost effective solution as opposed to just sticking a $600 camera in and then saying it still doesn't work because the software needs to be fixed. Several people in the shop knew about the problem I was having and I felt they all truly cared about helping me, not just making a profit.

Every single time I was on the phone with them, they were extremely helpful and took their time explaining things and talking with me. I never felt like they were rushing to get off the phone to go work on something else. I called many places when I was looking as to where to take my car, and decided on Simpson's because of their excellent phone skills. Other shops I called seemed annoyed I was asking for general prices for some parts, but Simpson's was more than happy to get me some quotes and discuss the issues I was having.

I will definitely be taking my car back here in the future. The consideration for the customer and attention to details is unlike any other car shop I've been to.

CT
CONNER T.
Mazda CX-5
03/12/2019
Got me right in and fixed me up at a reasonable price.
I had an issue where my air conditioning wasn't working. I called Simpson's and they told me to come right in. I dropped off my vehicle and few hours later they had it fixed and ready to go. It was around $100 which is well worth it when it's starting to get warm in Tennessee. I'm glad I found Simpson's and I don't even think about going anywhere else when either of our vehicles is having problems.

DE
DAVE E.
Birmingham, AL
03/09/2019
Really good people doing a really good jib.
Really good people doing a really good job

JOSH L.
03/06/2019
Great work. Honest and quick turnaround
This is the second time I’ve taken my vehicle to Simpson’s for repairs. Friendly staff. Quality work. Quick turnaround. Make legitimate recommendations and do not try to over-sell. Highly recommend.

MK
MARY K.
Volvo S60
03/05/2019
The best.
These guys are HONEST and very easy to trust. Thank you, Simpson's for a job well done!

CT
CLARELLA T.
02/26/2019
FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL staff
The staff are friendly and very helpful.

JULIE A.
02/23/2019
Love this place!
I’ve been taking my car to Simpson’s for years now because I can count on great service at a great price. They are honest and fair and they stand behind their work.

TU
Tara U.
02/20/2019
The best experience I’ve ever had with a repair shop!
I’ve been in Nashville for 9 months and I’m driving an old car that has needed pretty consistent repairs. Every time I go to Simpson, I’m met by the nicest guys ever. They explain everything in simple terms so I understand what’s going on. TWICE they have repaired punctures in my tires for free. I’m so beyond happy I found this place. I feel so much more comfortable knowing that I have a place I can trust to take my vehicle to when I have trouble.

EB
ELI B.
Acura 3.5RL
02/08/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Philip and his team put the TCB in takin care of business by putting their customers first.

JASON G.
Honda Civic Si
02/08/2019
great service
Simpson is a great place - honest, quick and friendly

AT
AARON T.
02/07/2019
The best service in town!
Simpson's Auto Repair is by and far the best in Nashville!