KH
KAREN H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/20/2018
Great people!
Everyone at Simpson's was great. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and very fast getting my car fixed. I will definitely use them again.

Dodge Durango
06/16/2018
Mostly good
Another car repair! Did a good job; they communicate well. We feel the labor charge was 2/3 more than what it should have been. Everything else went well.

JASON B.
Thompsons Station, TN
05/25/2018
Simpson's & My Morning Biscuits
I have an old truck that Simpson's has helped keep running for years... she has well over 300K miles. Last week the AC system and steering pump decided they didn't like the summer time heat. Once again, Simpson's to the rescue! I'm no longer sweating while driving to get biscuits in the morning but I can also turn the corner in the drive-thru line with ease. However, since the AC is so cold I have to eat the biscuits quickly in the car so it doesn't get cold. My wife prefers for me to eat at home with her but I just can't eat cold biscuits. I can't thank you enough Simpson's!

Best shop in Nashville, no question. Thank you guys for keeping my truck running and making sure I get my biscuits safely each morning!

05/18/2018
Honest, low price
Very kind, honest, quick, and low priced

Megan M.
04/30/2018
Amazing Customer Service
I can’t put in to words the level of appreciation I have for this crew! Simpson’s is the down to Earth tell it like it is kind of automotive place we all look for when having our vehicles serviced. They take interest in you and are equally as invested in the outcome! I highly recommend them.

GC
George C.
Franklin, TN
04/25/2018
Great Service and Great People
Took my Lexus in for 4 tires and check up on brakes and any other needs.
Phil Simpson and his people do a great job. Fast service and advised that brakes were good. In the past Phil Simpson and his people have assisted my wife and family with all of our vehicles. Highly recommend.

BC
BUTLER C.
Honda Fit
04/22/2018
Fantastic service, great work, quick turn-around!
I had a fantastic experience with Simpson auto. The employees are attentive and courteous, the work was excellent, and the service was fast and thorough. Phil even uber'd me to work so I could drop off for repair while going to work. I highly recommend Simpson auto and will be returning for future needs.

Great job!!!

AT
ANNE T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2018
Simpson's Auto Repair is reliable
I should probably give them 5 stars, but ack! the little exclamation mark on a triangle is still on in my car, meaning the computer wasn't reset. I originally took my car in to get taillights repaired. They called and told me that my brake pads were down to 10%, about the point when they start grinding, and that my rotors needed replacing. I went ahead and approved the repair because I have been taking my cars there for so long, and I trust the business. It just kinda messed up my budget to have this extra charge, when I was expecting only taillight repair. They did lower the labor cost.

Still would recommend Simpson's for your auto maintenance needs. I have compared their prices with a couple of other local mechanics I trust (Emmett's on Trousdale Dr. and Carl Woods Garage just off West End), and they run about the same.

JIM M.
Brentwood, TN
Saturn VUE
04/06/2018
TRUSTWORTHY
I consider Phil and Bernie close friends through the MANY times they've came to my, my family's, and friends aid! They are pros at their trade but the thing that sets their shop apart, is their HONESTY!!! This is a RARE TRAIT in the society today! Another shop told me I needed this and that that seemed too much. I heard about Simpsons through a friend and after taking my vehicle to them for a second option, they informed me that I didn't need most of that work! Give them a try, I'm sure you too will consider them friends!

SPENCER B.
04/02/2018
Always great service!
As always, the Simpson's crew took care of everything efficiently and affordably!

PT
PETER T.
04/01/2018
great for taking care of you
They are honest, on top of it and treat your right.

MAGGIE B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/26/2018
The best service I've had in years
I've had a LOT of experience with car auto shops (and a LOT of car trouble), and Simpson's was one of the best I've ever experienced. They were friendly, spoke to me with respect and like an intelligent adult (which can be hard to come by when you're a young adult woman in the car world), and provided me with honest service at a very fair price that was at least $150 lower than any competing shop in the area. Their shop was clean, their customer service was excellent, and their work was above and beyond. After my experience with Simpsons, I won't take my car anywhere else in Nashville.

AG
AMANDA G.
03/10/2018
Easy
Making an appt was easy. I brought my Jeep in for some minor fixes. They completed it quick and at a fair price. I didn’t feel I was being sold on anything that I didn’t need. I will definitely go back when I need assistance with a car. Thank you!

MALLARY W.
Lexus GX 470
03/08/2018
Awesome Service, EVERYTIME!
Phillip and the team at Simpson's, time after time, are just truly genuine, honest and reliable. They are the only shop in town that I refer people to and each of those friends have said the same thing and are so thankful to bring their car to someone they can trust. My fiance used a different shop in town, being from Nashville, and brought his in for an oil change and said that service alone convinced him otherwise to only use Simpsons. Love these guys and thank yall for always taking care of me! -Mallary

SHARON B.
03/07/2018
Great job, as usual
Fast, efficient, good servide.

CURTIS W.
03/06/2018
Couldn’t ask for better service than Simpson’s Auto repair. Great people who do exceptional work

CF
CHRIS F.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/04/2018
Always great service and repaired on time

ZT
ZACHARY T.
Antioch, TN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/02/2018
Excellent service!
Excellent service! Everyone is always kind and transparent with regard to services and payment. I highly recommend using Simpson's Auto Repair- they always make the experience easy.

JEREMY D.
Antioch, TN
Dodge Dakota
02/21/2018
Great experience!!
These are really good guys running a quality, honest business. You and your vehicle are safe with Simpson’s.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Avenger
02/21/2018
Great Service!
Consistently Great Service for Car Repair and Oil Change!