PT
PETER T.
09/17/2020
Fixed my 66 Mustang
It was great as the identified the problems, fixed them. One was fairly easy and was just the replacement of 2 set screws, now i have steering, and the other one they had to do a deep dive and track the issue. Could have been a major issue but turned out it was a small part.

JEFF P.
09/15/2020
The best!
Simpson's is the best and only place to take my car. They are honest, reliable, knowledgeable, and fair priced.

PM
PATRICK M.
09/15/2020
The only guys I trust
I’ve been coming to Simpsons for 3 years now. As a college student who commutes, it is necessary for me to have my car, and to go without it for extended periods. Renting gets expensive. Simpsons has consistently addressed the issues of my vehicle, provided indispensable friendly and more-than-convienient shuttle service, and done so quickly. I recommend Simpsons to those who need a trustworthy shop often.

Murfreesboro, TN
09/11/2020
Reasonably Priced and Excellent Service
My vehicle needed a new starter. I had it towed to Simpson’s where they promptly diagnosed the issue and replaced the part the same day. I was back on the road in no time at all!

CP
CARL P.
Ashland City, TN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/18/2020
I have coming here for several years and they are still the best guys take care of my vehicle.

MATT B.
08/12/2020
Honest and fair
For my last couple auto repairs, I’ve taken my car to Simpson’s. They are really earning my loyalty in the way they do business. I like that they diagnose the problem, then provide an estimate, and are not pushy in what you decide to have repaired or wait. They listen to the customer and help explain what the issues are after diagnosis thus allowing the customer to make a more informed decision on the repairs.

NH
NICK H.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/09/2020
Simpsons is the best
They are super honest and straightforward. I will be bringing all my vehicles there forever

BRAD M.
Franklin, TN
Toyota Tundra
08/01/2020
Great staff
Phillip has great people. They all bend over backwards to do what’s right for the customer.

MA
MIKE A.
Buick Regal
07/27/2020
Excellence - Standard For Simpson’s
This time it was just an oil change... but our family has been bringing our vehicles to Simpson’s for the past 5 hrs. These folks are always consistent with Fine service and customer interaction. When you find a trustworthy mechanic stick with’em...worth their weight in gold. Well done Simpson’s!

Acura RDX
07/24/2020
Trustworthy and Reliable
I have full trust in the people at Simpson’s. They are great!

RP
RAY P.
07/21/2020
Always Great!
The staff here is always great! Super helpful, knowledgable, and abundantly kind. Best shop I've been to in a long time.

JAMES M.
07/18/2020
Really great people, but this time they overlooked a detail
Had the car in for routine service (oil/rotate tires) and to replace a headlight. I mentioned that the headlights were unbalanced (the driver's side was pointed high) and asked them to address the issue. Picked up the car and was assured the bulbs were in the correct position and didn't need to be aligned further. They're still wonky and I fear that the service guys didn't fully check what I'd reported which is disappointing.

Aside from that, we have never had a bad experience with Tony and Phillip.

EZ
ED Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2020
Very helpful
I needed to get out in a hurry and you expedited my service. I really appreciated your doing that. Thanks.

EZ
ED Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020
Great
Great people, great service.

SR
STEVE R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/02/2020
Excellent service and just great people!
Absolutely spectacular service! I would never go any where else!