STEVEN B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/10/2018
Did exactly what I needed done.
Recently had a balljoint replaced and realignment done on a 2006 Chrysler Sebring. Very satisfied with results and price.

BC
BUTLER C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/08/2018
As always, excellent service.
Quick and friendly service from Phil and his amazing team. Can't say enough good things about Simpson's Auto Repair. Will be back soon!

Subaru Crosstrek
11/07/2018
Trustworthy and quick!
My family has taken our cars to Simpsons for years now and we wouldn't trust any other mechanic! They provide quality service, always explain their costs, and continuously have fair prices. Would highly recommend Simpson's Auto Repair!

BD
BILL D.
Brentwood, TN
Chevrolet Traverse
11/03/2018
Quick service. They fix the issues!
I can call and take my car in and most of the time get it back that afternoon or in the next morning.

10/31/2018
Great customer service and pricing! I was very satisfied with my visit and felt especially taken care of when he went above and beyond to even fix the tv for me! Highly recommended.

BT
Best shop in Nashville!

TU
TARA U.
10/25/2018
So relived I found this place
As a single woman, the prospect of getting my car fixed can be daunting. I don’t want to get gouged or be made to feel uncomfortable. These guys were beyond professional and accommodating. So polite and pleasant. They fixed my brakes and rotors in an hour and patched my tire for free. I will only be using Simpson auto repair from now on. Great experience. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AT
ANNE T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018
Great service, friendly & honest mechanics
I count on Simpson"s to keep my car in good working condition. They have not dusappointed me over many years. Love the extra touch of Uber ride to work and back.

TC
TAMARA C.
10/22/2018
Friendly and professional service
This is my second visit. Everyone there is friendly and helpful and the service they provide is professional. I used to take my car to the dealership for car maintenance, but Simpson's is far superior. I highly recommend this place.

JE
JASON E.
INFINITI QX56
10/19/2018
Awesome!
Simpsons Auto cares. I never felt as though I was “just a customer”. They go through extra lengths than needed or necessary to meet my needs. I appreciate how the folks at Simpsons goes about business and how they treat their clients.

MARC S.
10/15/2018
Simpson's is the best car care in Nashville
With so many car care options in Nashville, I don't take my Honda anywhere else but Simpson's Auto Repair. Phillip and his crew are the best!

MK
MARY K.
10/11/2018
The best!
Worked out a knarly tire situation. They have great connections and saved us hundreds of dollars on a wheel. Many thanks!

NC
NORA C.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2018
Amazing Service, Kind People
Can't thank Simpson's Auto Care enough for taking the time to talk with me and my dad about my car troubles.
Extremely kind and understanding. They also had a very quick turn around time which I really appreciated. Would highly recommend!

RACHEL W.
10/10/2018
Best Auto Shop in Town!!!!
Favorite auto shop. Always able to get me in for next day service and super quick and professional service.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Avenger
10/05/2018
Consistently the Best!
I've had at least 3 cars serviced thu Simpson's, most recently I had to get there right when they opened, and they continue to be accommodating! I feel confident in my car after taking it in to see the fellas at Simpson's! Thanks Y'all!

KD
KEVIN D.
Brentwood, TN
Honda Civic Si
10/05/2018
Great service, trustworthy business, great mechanics at a great price !
Great service, at a reasonable cost. One of the few places that you can trust.

MK
MARY K.
Volvo S60
Really? Yes, really!
I took our 2008 car in for an oil change, and got an oil change. No $3000 list of repairs. You leave this place happy because the folks are incredibly nice and you aren’t scared the car is going to fall apart in the next week.

MT
MATTIE T.
Lexus ES 300
Outstanding Service
I am new to the area and didn't know where to take my car when I heard a strange clunking noise coming from the back. I randomly searched on google for a auto repair shop and I hoped Simpson's would be as good as it looked from the pictures. I came to find that the service was better than I expected! They were very kind, friendly, and understanding, gave me a fair price, and had my car ready by the next day! I will definitely be recommending to my peers for a very satisfactory and professional service!

SHARON B.
Early detection saves money
I noticed that I had a bit of fluid leaking from underneath my truck. While I was unable to pinpoint the source of the leak, I knew it should have it checked out by professionals. I was able to get an appointment on short notice. The source of the leak was identified, the hoses were changed and the system was flushed. Had the problem not have been fixed when it was, the repair would have been much more costly.

Nice work, guys!

NZ
NATHAN Z.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/25/2018
Great and Honest Guys!
These guys are great. I had an A/C issue and a door handle broken they fixed my problems and were honest about their work and cost. They had the work done exactly when they said they would and have me all the potential scenarios up front so that I wouldn’t be surprised. This is my choice for work on my car and my family’s car from now on and would recommend them to anyone!