KP
KEN P.
Klamath Falls, OR
12/08/2018
Honest, professional, knowledge and service
I have had three daughters attend college in Tennessee. Being based in Oregon it has been a great comfort to find a high caliber auto repair facility at Simpson's. They have performed repairs on all of my daughter's automobiles. Always reasonable, informational, fair, and extremely accommodating. Never " taking advantage" of a young woman's lack of mechanics knowledge like so many shops are prone to do. You will not find a better facility anywhere.

AMANDA M.
Pontiac G6
12/06/2018
Wonderful experience
The guys at Simpson’s are all very honest and knowledgeable. I had a great first experience and plan to continue to get all my service needs met there!

JULIE A.
11/29/2018
Trustworthy car care
I have been using Simpson’s for the past 7 years. I keep going back to them because I have found them to be extremely honest, professional, and reasonably priced. They are also very friendly and helpful. If you don’t need work done, they will tell you so.
I would definitely recommend them!

LH
LISA H.
11/22/2018
I love Simpsons.
They always do a great job and I know they’re honest with me.

MA
MIKE A.
11/20/2018
An Honest Mechanic?
Yep...Simpson's is the epitome of integrity in the automotive repair community. They've been talking care of our 5 vehicles for the past 5 years. Can't tell you how much we appreciate this group. So....I buy a used 2005 GMC Sierra and the dealer tells me the brakes are a little worn. Well, this was just a fib... The Folks at Simpson's tell me all 4 calipers are partially frozen, all 4 rotors are beyond turning and the axle seal is leaking into the rear brakes. Hence, Simpson's repairs/rebuilds the brakes to a superb level. Our thanks to the Simpson's team!!

STEVEN B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/10/2018
Did exactly what I needed done.
Recently had a balljoint replaced and realignment done on a 2006 Chrysler Sebring. Very satisfied with results and price.

BC
BUTLER C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/08/2018
As always, excellent service.
Quick and friendly service from Phil and his amazing team. Can't say enough good things about Simpson's Auto Repair. Will be back soon!

Subaru Crosstrek
11/07/2018
Trustworthy and quick!
My family has taken our cars to Simpsons for years now and we wouldn't trust any other mechanic! They provide quality service, always explain their costs, and continuously have fair prices. Would highly recommend Simpson's Auto Repair!

BD
BILL D.
Brentwood, TN
Chevrolet Traverse
11/03/2018
Quick service. They fix the issues!
I can call and take my car in and most of the time get it back that afternoon or in the next morning.

10/31/2018
Great customer service and pricing! I was very satisfied with my visit and felt especially taken care of when he went above and beyond to even fix the tv for me! Highly recommended.

BT
Best shop in Nashville!

TU
TARA U.
10/25/2018
So relived I found this place
As a single woman, the prospect of getting my car fixed can be daunting. I don’t want to get gouged or be made to feel uncomfortable. These guys were beyond professional and accommodating. So polite and pleasant. They fixed my brakes and rotors in an hour and patched my tire for free. I will only be using Simpson auto repair from now on. Great experience. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AT
ANNE T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018
Great service, friendly & honest mechanics
I count on Simpson"s to keep my car in good working condition. They have not dusappointed me over many years. Love the extra touch of Uber ride to work and back.

TC
TAMARA C.
10/22/2018
Friendly and professional service
This is my second visit. Everyone there is friendly and helpful and the service they provide is professional. I used to take my car to the dealership for car maintenance, but Simpson's is far superior. I highly recommend this place.

JE
JASON E.
INFINITI QX56
10/19/2018
Awesome!
Simpsons Auto cares. I never felt as though I was “just a customer”. They go through extra lengths than needed or necessary to meet my needs. I appreciate how the folks at Simpsons goes about business and how they treat their clients.

MARC S.
10/15/2018
Simpson's is the best car care in Nashville
With so many car care options in Nashville, I don't take my Honda anywhere else but Simpson's Auto Repair. Phillip and his crew are the best!

MK
MARY K.
10/11/2018
The best!
Worked out a knarly tire situation. They have great connections and saved us hundreds of dollars on a wheel. Many thanks!

NC
NORA C.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2018
Amazing Service, Kind People
Can't thank Simpson's Auto Care enough for taking the time to talk with me and my dad about my car troubles.
Extremely kind and understanding. They also had a very quick turn around time which I really appreciated. Would highly recommend!

RACHEL W.
10/10/2018
Best Auto Shop in Town!!!!
Favorite auto shop. Always able to get me in for next day service and super quick and professional service.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Avenger
10/05/2018
Consistently the Best!
I've had at least 3 cars serviced thu Simpson's, most recently I had to get there right when they opened, and they continue to be accommodating! I feel confident in my car after taking it in to see the fellas at Simpson's! Thanks Y'all!