EB
ELI B.
Acura 3.5RL
06/22/2019
TCB
The Simpson’s team always taking care of business. I’ve trusted my family’s safety with them for over ten years and they never let me down.

SY
SCOTTY Y.
06/21/2019
Very pleased with service and price
Honest easy people to work with very fair on pricing prompt service always leave having confidence my vehicles are fixed right the first time

06/20/2019
Excellent service!
Always a wonderful experience at Simpson's! All staff members are trustworthy and timely, and I never feel taken advantage of as a consumer. I highly recommend them!

KQ
KEVIN Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2019
Clear, transparent, friendly
Customer service was fantastic, they were clear and transparent with every communication. Additionally, I had the ability to drop off before work and pick up after you had closed.

YD
YOGI D.
06/19/2019
The guys are always pleasant and helpful!!
Best mechanic around!

KR
KAREN R.
06/17/2019
Nice people, great service, fair price
This was my first time to Simpson’s and it was a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. I have found my new car care place.

COREY H.
06/15/2019
I had a battery issue with my truck, brought it to Simpson’s with about an hour notice and they were super busy, but they still had my truck fixed up and ready to go within 20 minutes. Everyone there was super-friendly and very helpful!

FS
FRANK S.
06/14/2019
Outstanding!!
Let me start by saying that I was a customer of Eurofix for years. But at some point, their prices rose rapidly and their quality dropped. My 2004 E46 BMW overheated suddenly and Simpson’s happened to be close by, so I had my vehicle towed there. I was worried that I had a blown head gasket; on a BMW, if that happens, it’s Game Over for that engine.

These guys are awesome! They took their time to thoroughly diagnose the issue. I was shocked to learn that my head gasket was not blown and that I would only need to have my radiator and coolant tank replaced. The price they quoted me was a fraction of what Eurofix and many other places would have charged.

But what I liked most was my experience with the staff at the front desk. They’re regular guys, no shirt and tie, no BS, and still very professional and knowledgeable. My cars are more high maintenance than a runway model, but Simpson’s has earned and will continue to get my business.

Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2019
reliable
Very reliable. good communication.

MATT C.
06/12/2019
They are Awesome
Tony and the crew at Simpson's Auto Repair got my car in same day and fixed the problem for $70. The dealership was going to charge me $450. Super friendly and professional, would definitely recommend. I'll be taking my car there in the future.

Portland, TN
Nissan Quest
06/08/2019
A place you can trust
I have been coming here for years. The staff is very professional and will always be honest as to what is going on with your vehicle, what needs to be fixed now, and what can wait. I appreciate this because I know they aren't trying have me pay for things that are needed at that time or at all. I do recommend Simpson's Auto Repair and will continue to do so. It is worth the hour and 15 minutes from my house to get my vehicle(s) taken care of by them.

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
06/04/2019
Battery price
I really like simpsons. They do a good job and are easy to work with. I don’t mind paying a little extra to these guys that know what they are doing and do a good job. However, $60 to put a new battery in is super over the top, especially when auto zone will put a new battery in for free. It’s an easy job and had I known this price beforehand I would have passed and done it myself. This visit made me mad. I’m willing to try them at least one more time because I know they do good work, but the pricing for the little stuff should match the difficulty of the job.

BA
BERT A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/03/2019
Feels like being around old friends
15 year customer that's never had one complaint!!!

SG
SISSY G.
Acura TSX
05/31/2019
They've got my back!
Simpson's knew that my repair would be very expensive and that my Acura had had the same problem multiple times. They made sure Acura paid for my repair so that I did not have to. What a life saver!

MADISON B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Best Mechanic Ever
These guys are the real deal. They are loyal and kind. They work their hardest and always do everything right. If you’re looking for somewhere to go, GO HERE!

COLLEEN M.
Lincoln Navigator
Great customer service.
Great customer service! Great work.

ET
ENG T.
Spring Hill, TN
Clean and friendly
I've always had great service from Simpson’s Auto repair Typically I can get my car in same day and get it back that afternoon which is a big help. Very honest and open advice on all out vehicles over the 3+years I've been using them. Highly recommended from my point of view.

J
JACK
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/29/2019
Great place for your automotive needs
This place is great. They are always busy but always work me in when I need service. Found them a few years ago and have never had anything but a good experience.

NH
NICK H.
Ford Transit Wagon
05/23/2019
Great service, fast, fair prices
I bring all my cars there and I think are fantastic.

CK
CHRIS K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/23/2019
Professional, Honest and Courteous
I highly recommend Simpson's to anyone seeking top shelf, boss level auto service in Middle Tennessee. Friendly, courteous, honest and handsome professionals. Okay, forget the handsome part.
Seriously, these guys are great!