Overall Rating 4.8499985/5Overall Rating 4.8499985/5Overall Rating 4.8499985/5Overall Rating 4.8499985/5rating 4.8499985
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Richard R.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike
Nice people and great service!

MF
Michael F.
Robbins, TN
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Car Great Service
Love my Hyundai!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon Service Appointment
Pleasant, friendly service employees.
Service rendered on time.

RL
Rex L.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service as it should be
They seem very interested in the care and service of your car and not just trying to sell you something that maybe you don't need.

Cindy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
great service
They are quick to get me in and out. They don't do anything that is unnecessary and will check and show you the part that needs replacing and leave it up to the customer

Jack C.

Sarah S.
Smithville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Would like to see better service when you buy a car off the lot and find blemishes and or scratches a month later that needs to be addressed when you return for the first oil change
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for reviewing us. I will get in touch with you personally here shortly to get more details about your visit.

Josh Street

Carl L.
Livingston, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent!!!
Please check email message. I sent an outstanding review prior to completing the survey—-hope you received it.

Friendly and fast service. In and out within about 40 minutes

07/08/2018 Category: Service
The service management team is there for the customer
Josh runs a very good service department I know what it takes was a SM/Parts Director for 25 years
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for sharing your great experience! We are thrilled to hear that Josh and our team provided you with excellent service. It was wonderful doing business with you. We hope to see you in the future.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, close to home, friendly
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. It was great to work with you, and we look forward to seeing you again. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

AG
Amy G.
Burkesville, KY
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for your review, Amy. We're happy to hear our team made it such a pleasant experience for you.

Celina, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and friendly service
Had an appt for an oil change at 930 and was out the door a few min after 10
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that service    was so helpful. Our team is proud of our friendly, hassle-free service. Thank you for your 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

James C.
Sonata Maintenance
Efficient and fast service. The only comment I have is that I forgot to ask for a complimentary car wash. Recommend that the service advisor remind the customer that a complimentary car wash is available. Thank you.
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing that service was able to provide you the 5-star experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future and will work to remind people of the free wash.

RP
Ronald P.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional, pleasant and honest about what needs to be done!
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. We work to treat our customers how we would want to be treated and I am happy that was reflected in your service. Let me know if you ever need anything, I'm here to help!

RD
Richard D.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
My Sonata
Everything went smooth as usual. Took me in for service right on time and was finished quickly. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/02/2018

I'm happy to hear you had prompt and friendly service! Thank you for your 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

Mc Minnville, TN
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service call
The service department personnel were pleasant and kept all customers apprised of the progress on their vehicles. They were prompt and got me out as soon as possible.
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 07/02/2018

That's awesome, I'm happy you had a good experience! Thank you for  for your 5 star rating. We always try to be prompt and efficient. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

Susan B.
Monterey, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe
Friendly service
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 06/27/2018

Hyundai of Cookeville always works to provide fast, friendly service and I'm happy to hear that's what you got. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will reach out if you ever need anything.

Nashville, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Dependable, friendly service
I drive farther than I need to, but will keep coming back because of the great service.
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for making the drive to Cookeville to see us! We work hard to provide fast, friendly service and I'm happy to hear that you enjoy working with us as much as we enjoy working with you. I hope you will reach out if you ever need anything.

Pall Mall, TN
06/25/2018 Category: Service
just a friendly efficient staff, Thanks
JENNIFER B. from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you! At Hyundai of Cookeville we try to be fast and efficient while creating a friendly community based feel to your service. I'm glad to hear we accomplished that with your experience and hope you will reach out if you ever need anything.