Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

Sparta, TN
09/17/2018 Category: Service
very efficient and friendly.
We found the employees to be very efficient and friendly.

TG
Terry G.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
The Hyundai techs did a great job of diagnosing a tricky electrical problem. Thank you Josh

John R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Gave me a loaner for had to return to complete necessary repairs.
Will buy next car here for it's service department!

EB
Earl B.
Rock Island, TN
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Cookeville
Friendly people and service .They treat you in a way that you want to come back A dealer ship that treat you in a way that you want to go back to.

BA
Bobbie A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Recommend
We went to Hyndai of Cookeville after reviewing suvs from several dealers. Very courtious and went out of their way to find a vehicle we would be happy with.

James S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast in and out Friendly workers.

Margaret W.
Smithville, TN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
service
everything was great but the very bad was the check out she charged me someone else car repair to my card and made me over drawn on my account then could not refund me had to get someone else to do it made me very upset with my visit. i had to set down in the waiting room to calm down when you mess with someones money and do not know what you are doing its wrong!!!!!!!!! i would recommend to a friend but watch the check out person with your money

Lebanon, TN
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is slow as service area is small and short of staff.
Josh S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for reviewing us. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We are outgrowing our facility as you stated and I also want to apologize for small service waiting area.

Unfortunately we are limited in what we can do to make things more comfortable during a service visit because of the current size of facility.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we are working on ways to expand our operation. I hope that when you need service again in the future that you will consider us.

Regards,

Josh Street
Office 931.520.7200 ext. 4755
Mobile 615.582.4495
jstreet@hyundaiofcookeville.com

Baxter, TN
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great price and friendly customer service.

Jerry P.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Excellent People!
We've been customers there for several years now and we can't say enough about everyone there. I'm thinking of trading in my Elantra soon and this is where I will be going to buy my next Elantra. Because over our 44 years of car ownership, we've owned Fords and Chevys and Chryslers and Dodges and Nissans and Toyotas and Subarus but our Hyundais have been the absolute best cars we've ever owned hands down. I seriously doubt that we ever buy anything other than a Hyundai again.

GC
Glenn C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Consistant
We have developed a confidence in their service department and have never felt like we were taken advantage of. They are consistant with their scheduling and getting us back on the road in a timely manner. Straightforward and trustworthy.

Rita S.
Baxter, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service thought
Fast service and no hassle

Livingston, TN
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Appointment was at 9. Arrived around 830 and was out by 930.

Jack H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service regular

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The quality of service I expect
Quality service department is a major factor when I purchase a new vehicle. My experience with Hyundai of Cookeville has substantiated my decision to choose Hyundai.

Dale S.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Good service and people
Stacy S., DPSM from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 08/26/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and the kind words. We appreciate your patronage.

Mary R.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, convenient, knowledgeable.
Josh was great! Got everything taken care of for me in a friendly and timely manner between my busy schedule!

Terry S.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
xx
xx
Stacy S., DPSM from Hyundai of Cookeville responded on 08/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cookeville for your Sonata's service needs.
We appreciate your patronage.

Sammy W.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
timely service - polite personnel.
I came in with a tire problem - air going out of my rear left tire. Very quickly the workers diagnosed the problem. They also let me know the treads were wearing and let me look at some new tires if I wanted to replace the old ones. They even let me look at the new tires. I decided to replace the whole set. Good experience. Thanks.

Jennifer C.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great ju
The team at Hyundai Cookeville TN did a great job getting my oil changed and checking out my car. They were extremely quick and very pleasant.