Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

YT
Yasmin T.
Dodge Caliber
01/15/2021
The customer service
I don't know much about cars and they helped me understand what was wrong with the car!

James H.
Lascassas, TN
01/13/2021
Coolant leak
Quick diagnosis, quick repair, fast turnaround. All round great job!

BN
Brian N.
01/10/2021
We took our daughter's car there for a post - buy check. Everybody was very friendly. The mechanic who called, Christian, explained services needed and services already done in detail to me. I really appreciated that. When we couldn't pick up the vehicle when it was ready, they actually kept it safe for another day behind the gate. The pick up was easy and uncomplicated and friendly!

CE
Craig E.
Bradyville, TN
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/07/2021
No more oil leaks!
Best auto repair ever - daughter and friend visited from CA for Christmas - van started smoking while here - Murfreesboro Auto Repair found and fixed problem (harmonic equalizer - who knew?). No oil leaks or weird noises under car for entire trip back to CA plus a few days back - they are thrilled that this 2006 van is running like new.

01/03/2021
Friendly People
Needed brakes on my truck, so I did a quick Google search. Murfreesboro Auto Repair was one of the first businesses to come up. After reading through some of the reviews I decided to give them a try. Glad I did. They were friendly and went over everything with me. Even though I didn't have an appointment they were still able to get my truck fixed up the same day.

Zeeland, MI
Ford Expedition EL
01/02/2021
Great service! We were traveling from Michigan to Florida. We had an issue with our car and they got us up and going again within a few hours. Their staff was very polite and Bama ( their dog) was great company for our kids and us.

Ryan B.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they did a good job, it functions as he was hoping and they got the windows working great.

Dwight W.
Honda Ridgeline
12/25/2020
Honda Ridgeline timing belt , water pump and power steering pump change.
I was very pleased by the professional service that was provided. The work was done quickly and accurately. I will definitely use your service again.

Brian B.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they did a good job , they were pretty honest and fixed everything.

BC
Brian C.
12/05/2020
Dependable Service
I have a small construction company and we take all our trucks to Murfreesboro Auto Repair. They are dependable and easy to get along with. They are also very informative concerning issues that need to be addressed with our vehicles. I know I can trust them to keep our trucks on the road without any unnecessary costs or repairs.

Ford Edge
12/04/2020
All around great experience.
Everyone was very nice. I was given a very detailed explanation of what was wrong, what repairs were needed and how much it would cost. My car maintenance was completed sooner than expected and my car feels like new now.

BD
Brian D.
Lincoln Town Car
12/03/2020
Good experience
Very kind and friendly environment. Excellent customer service and the best mechanics.

HD
Heather D.
Pontiac Solstice
11/13/2020
Very satisfied!
I was very pleased with the efficiency of Murfreesboro Auto Repair! I had to get my car towed in because it was overheating. They worked very quickly and I was able to get my car back today. I will definitely be a returning customer for future maintenance!

PK
Patrick K.
11/12/2020
Quick and correct diag and repair.
As I have come to expect, Eric and co and Murfreesboro Auto Repair did a really great job to quickly and correctly diagnose and repair the issues with my car. I continue to be happy to use them for our vehicle servicing and repairs. I have happily recommended them to others as well.

Mike H.
11/07/2020
Brake Job
Service was done in a timely manner and with total satisfaction.