Joseph M.
03/26/2020
Trustworthy, Fast, and Reliable
I know this place charges a little more, but I gladly pay that little more because I know it’ll be diagnosed honestly and repaired properly.

Rick M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/25/2020
Great customer service and courteous. Repair done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.

Jim S.
Mercury Villager
03/16/2020
Power steering
A few bumps but we got through it. Issues dealt with professionally and that is all you can ask for.

Jacob S.
Cadillac Escalade
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said that the owner is very good with working with him on payments when he can't afford the service right then, He says the staff here goes above and beyond to make sure that he is satisfied.

Smyrna, TN
Dodge Avenger
03/10/2020
Service Appointment
Setting up appointment shouldn't be a big deal and should be guarantee they will work on your vehicle at the time of your appointment. Not waiting for them to finished up whatever first.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2020

Thanks you the good overall review. We set soft appointments for clients to ensure we have open lifts and can accomadate customers arrivals. We do our best to meet customers needs and timeframes. On occasion we do have delays when repairs and other appointment do not flow as expected. We do aplogize for any inconvience that this may have caused and hope to see you again when you need us.

Buick Regal
03/04/2020
Staff were very helpful
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Glad I brought my car to this place. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Shawn W.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/01/2020
THE BEST!!!!
Hello, my name is Shawn. I heard about Murfreesboro Auto Repair from a fellow car enthusiast who had some work done there in the past. While I try to do most auto repairs myself, I'm not afraid to admit when something is over my head. They're the only shop in Murfreesboro I trusted to have work on my vehicle. The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and a pleasure to speak with any time I was in the office or on the phone with them. Joe was very knowledgeable and put me right at ease the first time I spoke with him. When you're a car guy you want a car guy working on your car. I had a lifter fail on my 2011 Camaro SS and they had it in and out of there in no time. The cost of the repair would have been 5k plus at other shops but Joe went over all my options and saved me a ton of money over all the other shops quotes in town. I will definitely take my vehicle back to them if it ever needs any other work.

TP
Tina P.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/27/2020
The Efficient and Helpful Repair Facility
From the Front Desk to the Repairman Joe, Friendly and Helpful Staff. They helped My Company and my Driver get our Vehicle off the road, Accommodated My Driver and had our Vehicle ready to go the next day. Way earlier than we expected. I appreciated the attention and lots of Communication regarding the necessary repairs including showing my Driver what repairs were necessary. Thankyou to all of the Staff for not taking advantage of Out of State Drivers and again getting our Driver back on the road quickly. May God Bless your Establishment and You in Business for Years to Come. Your Establishment is on Out Repair Facility List and Yes we do recommend to Others. Thanks again to a Wonderful Crew. TCF Pilot Car. 🙂

GK
Gary K.
Lexus ES 350
02/25/2020
Great Service and Fair cost for Repairs
Starting with my phone call to schedule service on my Lexus ES350, the professional and friendly service I received from Holly was excellent. I had my car towed there and Holly called to imform me that my car was there and scheduled for service later in the day. The Service Rep. called me with the diagnosis and the cost to repair, which I thought was reasonable, so I gave them my approval to proceed. Around 3:30pm I was called telling me my car was done and ready for pick up. When I picked up the car, there was a slight hiccup because my check light was still on, they immediately reset my diagnostic system and everything was good. In the future, they are my first choice for auto repairs. Thank you

AF
Adrian F.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said the staff was nice, friendly, and did exactly as they said.

HS
Heather S.
La Vergne, TN
Nissan Murano
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the great service.

Christer C.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Christer said that the place kept him informed, met their timeline, communicated well and explained what they did when he picked up the vehicle.

SA
Selena A.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Selena said the service was great. She went there for a diagnostic test and found out what she needed. She was not pleased that she was not told the price of the test before hand. She stated overall everything was nice.

AP
Alyssa P.
Nashville, TN
01/18/2020
Great Experience
I was so pleased with my visit to Murfreesboro Auto Repair. The staff were friendly and honest, and I will definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of car repairs in the area.

WS
Wes S.
Bell Buckle, TN
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Wes said this business has good people, they are honest, reasonable, and they don't take advantage of people.