Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AH
Aaron H.
La Vergne, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business did a good job but the prices are too high.

Cord B.
Smyrna, TN
Subaru BRZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Cord said the work turned out great. The price of the repairs was a little high.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
01/08/2019
Professional and friendly
Murfreesboro Auto is always so professional and friendly when we take our cars in for service. They take time to explain what they discovered and talk through my options. I never feel pressured.

HM
Herman M.
Leavenworth, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/05/2019
Stranded on vacation, not.
Returning from vacation, I had a breakdown and saw reviews were good for this service center. They got me in, explained what they found and kept me informed of what was going on. They were polite, professional and courteous. They also have a very nice and playful dog which helped pass the time. Big thanks to them for getting me back on the road!

Mark M.
12/18/2018
Great staff, great service!
My GMC Sierra had a traction control light coming on and was not wanting to shift out of park. They diagnosed it and confirmed the suspected part was the actual problem, replaced it and had the truck ready to be picked up in a few hours. No guess work, no throwing parts at it, just competent mechanics doing their job right.

John W.
Saltillo, MS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was very good.

Chris C.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he received good service from the staff.

KD
Kenneth D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the customer service is excellent at this business. He has not had any problems with them.

LH
Lee Anne H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/03/2018
Very professional and caring
Extremely professional and honest. Even helped me to keep within a range I could afford. No pressure or additional sales pitches for unnecessary work. Just addressed my issue and fixed it within a reasonable time. Even provided me with a free loaner car so I could get to work and not miss an entire day. Thank you for everything! I will be back for any future repair and maintenance work

Ron G.
11/30/2018
Awesome service!
My family took our vehicle for much needed repairs. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair and will return.

Tim S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Tim said his vehicle is working fine. The service was good.

Jeep Patriot
11/16/2018
Friendly service and good work.
The staff were very friendly and their service was prompt. They have a very nice waiting area. I have moved here recently and have needed a dependable auto mechanic. This was my first time there and I would definitely go back next time I need service.

TG
Tiffany G.
11/15/2018
Commitment To Customer Service
Very courteous staff and committed to service excellence. Transparent regarding diagnostics and what to expect regarding repair time and cost. Focused on providing most affordable parts. Demonstrated commitment to being provider of choice for all of my automotive repair needs. Highly recommended!

Jahleel H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jahleel said they did a good job.

JE
James E.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
James said their prices are pretty good, pretty competitive at this place. Everyone else wanted to charge $100 just to look at it. This business's staff kept him updated. He would absolutely recommend this facility. He has an older vehicle and will definitely be back.

John D.
Christiana, TN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were cordial. They were pleasant. They were talkative. He enjoyed his service.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words John! It was truly a pleasure to help you.

RV
Ryan V.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/01/2018
Friendly and fast service
The nice building drew me in. The professional shop, friendly staff, and reasonable pricing is what will get me to return for all my future auto work needs. Truly found my mechanic for life.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Ryan, we cannot thank you enough for the kind words and truly look forward to helping you with whatever you need!

Jose S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the staff was really helpful.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Jose. It was a pleasure to help you.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
10/22/2018
Thanks for keeping me moving (And Stopping)
Came in on a short notice and need at least some front brake work. Knew they were bad and ended up being the whole brake system on the front. Most places would not have gotten me in and completed in a day. You guys did! I had to be in Memphis the next day for work and was worried it wouldn’t happen.

Thank you for getting my truck safe to drive. I know my boss thanks you too.

I’ll be back for more work when the time is right. Thanks Again
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!So glad we were able to help!

Rich S.
Cadillac CTS
10/17/2018
Customer care
Once again service was excellant would highly recommend
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Rich! Always a pleasure to see you!