Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John D.
Christiana, TN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were cordial. They were pleasant. They were talkative. He enjoyed his service.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words John! It was truly a pleasure to help you.

RV
Ryan V.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/01/2018
Friendly and fast service
The nice building drew me in. The professional shop, friendly staff, and reasonable pricing is what will get me to return for all my future auto work needs. Truly found my mechanic for life.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Ryan, we cannot thank you enough for the kind words and truly look forward to helping you with whatever you need!

Jose S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the staff was really helpful.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Jose. It was a pleasure to help you.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
10/22/2018
Thanks for keeping me moving (And Stopping)
Came in on a short notice and need at least some front brake work. Knew they were bad and ended up being the whole brake system on the front. Most places would not have gotten me in and completed in a day. You guys did! I had to be in Memphis the next day for work and was worried it wouldn’t happen.

Thank you for getting my truck safe to drive. I know my boss thanks you too.

I’ll be back for more work when the time is right. Thanks Again
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!So glad we were able to help!

Rich S.
Cadillac CTS
10/17/2018
Customer care
Once again service was excellant would highly recommend
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Rich! Always a pleasure to see you!

ZW
Zach W.
Nissan Xterra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Zach said he recommends them highly.

LP
Linda P.
Hyundai Entourage
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the staff was friendly and did a good job in a timely manner.

Susan H.
South Bend, IN
Ford Crown Victoria
10/11/2018
A Very Good Expenrience
This family owned operation is fast, efficient and friendly. Service was done quickly with easy to understand explanation of repairs. Staff was friendly and helpful, including "Bama," the loveable poodle. I had car problems when passing through Murfreesboro and hope I don't need these services again, but if I do, this shop would be my choice!

Chapel Hill, TN
Pontiac Grand Am
10/11/2018
Awesome
Very, very nice and knowledgeable. Very quick service.

Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/01/2018
Fabulous
They are extremely thorough when checking vehicles out and repairs do not take a long time. They are very considerable of your time as well as theirs.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate it!

Rochelle W.
INFINITI QX56
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Rochelle said the service was pretty good.

Steve H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the service and time rank amongst the best service facilities he has dealt with.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Steve! That truly means a lot to us! We work hard to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Joel S.
Bradyville, TN
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the business did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind review.

Jeaneen H.
Manchester, TN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
09/13/2018
Always wanting to help
I always get excellent service and am treated as a valuable customer
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind review Jeaneen! We always appreciate seeing you!

Melba H.
Lexus ES 350
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Melba said she very pleased with them and the staff is always nice, they do excellent work and they are timely.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Melba for the kind words. We truly appreciate you.

Rena H.
Smyrna, TN
Chevrolet HHR
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Rena said the vehicle runs great and the staff was nice.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Rena for the kind review. We truly appreciate it.

Ford Edge
09/06/2018
First time visit
Just relocated to Murfreesboro and checked the AAA website for a repair shop. Just needed an oil change, but very impressed. New building, clean and organized and was in and out in about 20 minutes. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need either.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to take care of you!

Ara S.
Chrysler Sebring
09/01/2018
Highly recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair!
Excellent service! Friendly, knowledgeable, timely. Great experience getting me back on the road! I had several issues that were all taken care of quickly! I have already recommended to friends and family! This is where I will be bringing my cars for service!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We truly appreciate the opportunity to take care of you!

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
08/24/2018
Professional and Friendly
From start to finish my experience with Murfreesboro Auto has been fantastic! They were very friendly and professional and identified the root cause quickly. Would recommend them to anyone.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it!

Kenneth M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the employees provided good service at a decent price. He stated this is a good place to go.