Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CY
Christy Y.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Christy said her vehicle broke down on the way to the facility when she had her kids with her. Christine called a tow truck for her and really helped her out.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2018

Christy, we hated that you broke down so close but we were glad to help and get you back on the road! Let us know if you ever need anything else!

SA
Shawn A.
Rossville, GA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the business kept in contact with him and was very professional.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Shawn, thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate it!

Rich S.
Cadillac CTS
07/12/2018
Honest
Extremely helpful and guarante there work would highly recommend

07/12/2018
Emissions failure
Great place to bring your vehicle when it has failed emissions. Eric and his crew are very kind. Kept us well informed every step of the way. We really appreciated their help with our Dodge Truck.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We truly appreciate it and are happy to help.

ME
Mai E.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mai said the business did what they said they would do.

ME
Mai E.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mai said the business did what they said they would do.

Darrian D.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Darrian said the employees were honest with him and gave him the best options.

RD
Raymond D.
Dodge Dakota
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the staff got him in quick.

CA
Connor A.
Christiana, TN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Connor said the employees took care of him and their prices were inexpensive.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

EA
Ezekiel A.
Athens, GA
Dodge Caliber
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Ezekiel said the technicians were very understanding, gave great advice and were able to do the diagnostic for free.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for the kind words. Let us know if we can help further!

Jeaneen H.
Manchester, TN
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jeaneen said she took her vehicle to this business and paid $87 for a diagnostic just for them to tell her nothing was wrong with her vehicle. She had to take her vehicle to another facility, where they found the problem and fixed it. They need to double check the vehicles and make sure they diagnose the problem correctly.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

The vehicle was brought to for a no start issue. The car did not demonstrate any issues while in our possession aside from a dead battery. We charged the battery and restested. The alternator and battery tested fine. We found a dome light had been left on and that was what had caused the drained battery. We also shared in the event the car started acting up again, to bring it back and we would check it out for free. Per our discussion the repairs mention in your review, which were performed at the other shop, were for overheating and brake issues. We perform no diagnostics related to these areas of the vehicle nor was their any issue described by you to us. Unfortunately, we could not waive the diagnostic fee as we had to account for our mechinics time spent on the car. We are glad you were able to get the vehicle fixed.

CL
Cindy L.
Tullahoma, TN
Honda Civic Si
06/22/2018
My EXPENSIVE Honda Repair
In my 42 years of driving a car I have NEVER been charged so much for labor. My repair bill was OVER 770 dollars and 541 dollars of that was for "LABOR". Using some computer to diagnose a problem is a clever way to find out what is wrong with the vehicle by to charge for that time connected on the computer is a waste of my hard earned money. I would like to think that these mechanic's that you have working for you can FIND the problem on their own. (my car over heated and the problem was apparently the radiator)
Understandably I was in a bind after being stranded in Brentwood and ending up calling this repair shop for much needed assistance. But getting the FIRST phone call from this repair shop and being told that it was going to cost me 147 dollars to just look at the car...come on that is just taking advantage of people.
I have told my friends (Tullahoma and beyond) that this repair shop, I feel, takes advantage of people. And if this review is posted I want any and everyone that the repairs at this shop are too expensive for the "blue collar worker" and if they can go elsewhere for all their automotive repairs.
Oh yea...I did get a 54 dollar discount.....
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Sorry you feel that our pricing structure did not meet your budget requirements. The radiator labor portion of the repair was only $248 the part was $127.87. We spent several hours diagnosing your vehicle, yet we waived the first diagnostic hour. Many coolant leaks are easily determined by a coolant pressure test. The leak from your radiator was a hairline seam which was much harder to detect and took additional diagnostic time. Additionally, we also replaced a thermostat and relay which was additional parts and labor. Also you requested we perform a brake inspection and stated our pricing was in line with another brake estimate you received. We would have waived the brake inspection if you had approved the brake repair. You have a 4yr/48k parts and labor warranty on the work performed. We also helped you coordinate your tow. We have many "blue collar" customers and have aways worked hard to provide a quality repair at affordable prices. While our pricing might not always be the least expensive, we are often told our pricing is less expensive considering the ASE Master Tech expertise, OEM parts we use, the warranty, and free loaner cars. We wish you the best with your future car car needs.

AR
Austin R.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the service was very good. The repair was going to be too expensive but that is no fault of the business.

Linda S.
Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the communication with the technician has been really nice.

GW
Greg W.
Nashville, TN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff was nice. He stated that the business was over priced.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Sorry we could not offer a repair which met your budget requirements. Clients often share we have better pricing then many repair facilities in town. While our pricing might not always be the least expensive, we are often told our pricing is less expensive considering the ASE Master Tech expertise, OEM parts we use, the 4yr/48k warranty, and free loaner cars. We wish you the best with your future car car needs.

Amy M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff are diligent, and always try to make things right.

YB
Yvonne B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said the staff was very nice, but additional work was required to complete all the repairs.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

We peformed cleanup repair for a shop that had replaced an engine on the vehicle in Alabama. They ran the spark plug wires incorrectly and destroyed your spark plugs. We repaired that issue and got the vehicle running to specficiation. We additionally shared there may be other concerns that have not shown on the vehicle due to mistakes we intially found. The other shop paid the bill, gave us a hard time on the cost to clean up their poor work. We find it truely unfortunately that we tried to help with an unusual situation with a car that was not messup by us to begin with. We hope everything got cleared up with your mechanic in Alabama.

Candice M.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Candice said there have been no further problems with the vehicle.

PB
Patrick B.
Roswell, GA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/10/2018
Outstanding customer service
Our car died on the way home to Atlanta over the holiday weekend. The AAA tow truck driver dropped our vehicle at this AAA approved repair shop. By noon the next day, they had looked at the vehicle and told us what had to be done (new engine). Since it was a vehicle with almost 190,000 miles on it, we decided to sell it. They allowed us to send them the title and have the buyer pick up the vehicle from their lot so we didn't have to go back up to meet them for the 30 mins it would take. If we ever have car troubles close to Murfreesboro again, I would stop there.
Thank you for the great customer service Eric & Crystal!!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2018

Hi, we hated that it happened to you guys but we were happy to help. If there's every anything you need let us know!
Crystal

Beverly M.
06/04/2018
Honest, explains everything. Ask permission before doing work
This is my 2nd vusit and this visit was just as good as the first desperate visit. I also recommended them to family members with results just as good.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Beverly! We truly appreciate you!