Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Roger B.
Grandville, MI
Volvo XC90
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the facility was awesome. The staff was very helpful and got them right in. The technician went out of his way to find a necessary part to complete the service.

ME
Mai E.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mai said her air conditioning is working fine now.

Bob B.
Marietta, GA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that he was very pleased with how fast his service was finished.

NC
Nick C.
Buick LeSabre
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Nick said he took his vehicle to this business to have it looked at and they could not find anything wrong with it. They did the best they could.

EL
Ed L.
Pontiac Firebird
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ed said they do good work.

James B.
Jellico, TN
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/26/2018 Category: Service
James said the business did a good job with his vehicle.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2018

Hi James. Thank you! We truly appreciate the review!
Crystal

LG
Lynn G.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said she likes the service and she appreciates the work done by the employees.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Lynn. We truly appreciate your business!

GA
Gene A.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gene said he was disappointed the staff told him he did not have to pay for the wheel alignment, and then he did have to pay.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2018

Hi Gene, we were delayed in completing the alignment that was associated with the suspension work that was performed on your vehicle. We were offering to remove the alignment cost from the ticket since we had not performed the work. We asked if you had time to wait to complete the alignment. We completed the alignment first thing that morning. We can understand from your perspective how this could have been misinterpreted. We are truly sorry for any miscommunication. As mentioned during our phone conversation, we hope to work with you to come to a remediation for your concerns.

CA
Charles A.
Dickson, TN
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff handled everything very professionally. They followed up well, and he really enjoyed their amount of communication.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust!

Dal M.
Subaru Baja
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Val. He said this business was great. They did everything they were supposed to and did it pretty quickly.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Dal! We appreciate your business!

Amber M.
Franklin, TN
Honda Civic Sdn
04/13/2018
Great experience.
Great customer service and very knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. I would highly recommend them.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Chad S.
Nashville, TN
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Chad said they do good work.

AJ
Asa J.
GMC Yukon
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Asa said the staff did what they were supposed to do.

Laurie M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said she trusted this business. They were nice.

Mark M.
04/04/2018
Friendly, honest and competent service.
I have a 1991 Nissan Hardbody and was having trouble passing emissions testing. It is too old to have the plug in connection to diagnose problems, so it had to be tested the old fashioned way, step by step. I didn't have a mechanic I usually use because I do my own basic maintenance and the truck has been so reliable I hadn't needed one, so I looked online at local shops, read some reviews and based on that decided to give Murfreesboro Auto Repair a try. They checked it out for potential issues, ended up accessing the computer to recalibrate the air/fuel mixture and the timing and got it straightened out within two hours and even took it through the emissions test for me, so when I picked it up it had the test slip waiting and was ready for the tag and registration renewal. I would definitely do business with them again.

EP
Ethan P.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said the business did a good job.

John C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/27/2018
Murphresboro Auto Repair
I had an unusual car problem. My drivers side front wheel came off while I was driving down I 24. Triple A and the wrecker independently recommend this place. There were a lot of issues because if the breakdown. They found the best prices on parts and the car drives better than before breakdown. Good people. Highly recommend them.

BC
Brent C.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the service was great and he felt the staff was honest.

MO
Margaret O.
Nissan Quest
03/24/2018
Awesome Autoshop.
I received courteous welcome to this shop. Work on my car was quick and well done. My Van now runs like a breeze. Special compliment to Crystal who was always ready to be helpful and wad always cheerful. She just had that way of putting your mind at ease. Thank you. I have already recommended this shop to 4 people. Great job guys. Blessings.

LG
Luka G.
Tennessee
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Luka said the cost of the service was way too expensive, but the job was done very well. He had an excellent experience.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Hi Luka, we are glad you had a good overall experience even though you felt the cost was too high. The bulk of the cost was for a new A/C Compressor. Unfortunately, finding this part for a Mercedes Sprinter van and getting it quickly so you could continue traveling through town did come at a higher cost than we would have liked. But we are glad that you made it safely and wish you all the best!