Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LE
Linda E.
06/22/2019
the best in town
My car is 9 years old, and my air conditioner died. I brought it there they diagnosed the problem gave me an estimate and a loaner car. Now my car is cool! Thanks Murfreesboro auto repair

Bobby M.
Readyville, TN
Buick LeSabre
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said that he liked the short time they took, they got it in, out and done.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
06/19/2019
Professional and friendly
Murfreesboro Auto is very professional. They explained everything to me so I could make the best decision on my car. Appreciate how they treat me like family whenever I come back to have my cars serviced. Definitely recommend.

Tim S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff was friendly.

WS
Wes S.
Bell Buckle, TN
Jeep Cherokee
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wes said the service rocked.

PG
Paula G.
06/12/2019
super efficient
This shop is super efficient and super friendly. When we moved to the area we had no idea where to take our vehicle. We stumbled upon this shop by chance and we love them.

KP
Kristen P.
06/10/2019
They got my check engine light off!!
I had taken my vehicle to FOUR different car repair shops and not a single one of them could tell me the actual reason my check engine light was on. I was so frustrated with putting money into my vehicle and it not being fixed. I finally took it here and they were able to tell me exactly what needed to be replaced and got the part for me. I was able to FINALLY pass emissions and I am no longer driving on expired tags! Definitely going back here for any future car troubles and will suggest this place to everyone!

NR
Nathan R.
06/05/2019
$100 for a radiator cap
Place was clean, people where very nice, but the prices just didn't sit right with me. I had my previous car looked at and when it was something as simple as a radiator cap, they only charged me for the cap. Here I had to pay the full overheat inspection, labor, and for the gas cap which cost me over $100... Just for an $8 cap I could have replaced myself if only I had watched YouTube first.

BP
Brandy P.
Portland, OR
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Brandy said the work was good but too expensive. The staff all were very friendly.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks for providing us feedback. You are correct the total repair invoice with tax out the door was $287.07. There may be some confusion on your part concerning the breakdown of the invoice, and what we were asked to help repair. The car was towed in for a no start issue not general maintenance. The cost break downs are as follows: oil change $49.85, spark plugs $135.52, and no start diagnostic $79.99 plus tax and fees. We diagnosed that the cars oil was very low and dirty. Also the spark plugs were worn and carbon fouled. We recommend changing the oil and plugs as a first step to get the car running. Given the car's condition on arrival we are fortunate the first steps mediated your issues on the vehicle. We have ASE master technicians over seeing all work and offer a 4yr/48k warranty as an advanced mechanical repair shop. We realize that $288 can be a large figure. We only ask that you reconsider your review as the repair breakdown for work performed was priced at fair market.

Steve C.
05/28/2019
Great conscientious service !
My wife loved the service you provided. Had a/c compressor replaced. Works ice cold. Needed to bring back due to a squaking belt, and replaced with no labor charge. That's what I call great service. Thanks.

Rey M.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rey said that he received professional service. The staff were very timely, and had him back in his vehicle in a very timely manner.

Andi B.
Sparta, TN
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Andi said the service provided by this business was very good and she can't complain.

JV
Joe V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/16/2019
Great Business
Eric and the crew are great. They let me know my options and then fix it right the first time. I highly recommend them.

Steve B.
Eagleville, TN
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the people did excellent work.

AT
Andy T.
Ford Expedition
04/30/2019
Friendly professional service
Up front pricing and expectations. Friendly customer service rep and technicians. Prompt service allowed us to get on with the rest of our day with confidence that our vehicle was safe.

Jeremy B.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/29/2019
Only shop I use
Eric and family are fantastic. As my vehicle got older, I was there for a lot of different issues. They have always been fair and honest.

Kaylen B.
Mazda CX-7
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Kaylen said the staff got the job done with what she needed, and it was pretty good.

Christiana, TN
Toyota Yaris
04/17/2019
Great and experienced service

AT
Andy T.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the staff figured out what was wrong quickly, they got the part and got the work done in a timely manner.

AH
Aaron H.
La Vergne, TN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff make it as easy as it can possibly be. The loaner vehicles are incredible.