Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Jason W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dodge Charger
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Jason said when he called to have his vehicle looked at, they told him to bring it up, he wasn't told it would be a $65 diagnostic fee. When he went to pick his vehicle up they gave him a quote of $1000 plus, he wanted 1 thing to be looked at, he was charged $65 and he paid this for nothing. For future reference they need to let customers know it's a charge instead of waiting until they pick up their vehicle to tell them.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2020

Hi Jason, we are an advance mechanical shop and charge to diagnose problems on a vehicle. If you feel there was any misscommuncation we apologize. Standard practice with repair facilities that employ senior technicians is to charge a diagnostic fee. We peformed a supension diagnostic and are unable to control the broken components on your vehicle equaled greater then $1000. We understand that everyone is has a budget in mind, however we take safty and correct repair very seriously. We only provided an estimate for what we were asked to diagnose. We hope you find a facility that meets your repair requirements.

RN
Robert N.
Pulaski, TN
Cadillac Escalade EXT
08/14/2020
Over charged me
First they tried to make me pay an extra 200 plus dollars on my part so I had to buy it my self and bring it then he said my labor was gonna be 440 dollars but then raised it to 550 dollars when I come to pick up my truck
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2020

We are sorry you were dispointed with our pricing model. The labor for your line item repair with discounts was $440 as discussed. The additional expenses outside of that were the diagnostic and taxes/fees. We generally do not allow customers to bring their own parts. We have seen recurring challenges when we have made exceptions to this policy. We attempted to help you save money by allowing you to bring your own part. Parts purchase through a repair shop are in most cases going to be more then the internet or your cost at a parts store. In many cases, your cost is the same as ours on many parts. We have markup on parts in order to have a high standard warranty and pay our bills. Unfortunately, we cannot provide parts at our costs. We are disappointed that you have rewarded our efforts with a poor review. We wish you all the best.

PT
Patricia T.
Tennessee
Honda Accord Wgn
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she received a call from the business that gave her the wrong information on the battery warranty. They corrected that and sent her an email. They gave her a copy of the invoice that had the warranty information concerning the warranty, which was totally different than what they had told her and is still not complete. They told her that she could come back even though they were closed and they would install the battery. She spoke to a different person that offered to put a different one in and at one point they told her it would cost more and at another point they said it wouldn't cost more. Her vehicle is running and she is hoping the warranty she has will fulfill its purpose. When they put the battery in, she disagreed with the price. They said they were going to waive the testing, but then they added it back on.

03/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she feels ripped off. They took her vehicle, put the battery in and brought it back to her. They didn't fulfill her request on letting her know nor wrote down how long her warranty was. For the money that she spent she does not feel like she was accommodated how she should have been. The place is awesome, but she will not be going back for servicing unless her battery fails before her warranty is up. She would not recommend this business for service due to these issues.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2020

We are sorry that you were disatisfied with your experience. We waived the diagnostic fee for this repair and offered a 10% discount. We did charge for the battery, time to install, and retest the electrical system. Our managers personally delivered the car to your place of residence. Per our discussion we sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We understand that we may be more expensive on batteries then the parts store that installs for free. No matter what the service, our ASE techicians bill us anytime they work on a vehicle. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that could have been done on pricing or to provide personalized service. We wish you the best in the future.

Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you for improving the rating on your review. You may be confused on a few of the details. You spoke with my sevice manager first , concerning the battery and install. He reviewed all the pricing before we performed the work. We recommeded the 18 month battery due to your cost concerns. I (the owner) am who you spoke with both times that you referrenced in the review. The first time you and I spoke concerning pickup you asked about the warranty. At the time I specified it was usually 36 months, but that I would need to verify the warranty on this brand and level of battery. I added the warranty infomation to the invoice as promised. Our manager personally delivered the car to your place of residence, however, he forgot to bring an update copy of the invoice. Per our discussion, I sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We did charge for the battery and time to install (which included a re-test), but we did not add a charge for testing into the ticket. The 36 month warranty battery is more expensive then the installed battery. In an effort to address your concerns, we offered to swap out the 18 month battery with the 36 month battery at no cost to you. Murfreesboro Auto Repair is not closed, however we are not allowing customers to wait in the lobby due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are all having to make adjustments during this difficult time. We sorry if this may have caused you any inconvenience.

Murfreesboro, TN
Dodge Avenger
04/01/2019
HONESTLY
Very clean and outgoing atmosphere , bummed they aren't open on weekends , also the didn't charge the guy in front of me for diagnostic but just drove my car and said hey this is whats going on and surely charged me the 59.99 . as a single mom that was BOLOGNA !
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2019

Hi Kimberly, there may be some confusion on your part. We did not waive the diagnostic fee for the client in front of you. He came in for a wheel alignment that we could not perform due to issues with his vehicle, so we did not charge him. You were informed of the diagnostic fee up front. We were very accommodating to you and your spirited young daughter. The brake diagnostic for your car included putting it on the lift, the wheels were taken off to thoroughly inspect the brakes, and the car was test driven. We found poor workmanship on the brake work from another shop. We offered to waive the brake diagnostic fee with the recommended brake repair, but you declined the repair. We were sympathetic of your situation and offered to also give you an additional 10% off. We also shared that the diagnostic would be credited toward the repair upon your return. We additionally made a recommendation on how to approach the other shop about the faulty brake repair they performed on your car the day before. We employ a single mom and can only imagine how difficult it can be at times. Unfortunately, we still have rent and payroll for the quality work that is performed. We are distressed that you have failed to direct your frustration toward the shop that charged you $200 for a faulty break repair. We hope you are able to find a resolution that meets your needs.