Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Acura TSX
07/17/2019
Returning Customer
I had a great experience. Everyone was friendly and willing to listen to the problem I was experiencing. My problem was resolved and I will definitely be returning if need be in the future.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
07/13/2019
Reliable and Quick
I’ve Been taking my new (used) truck here since I got it. Service is quick and they are always working to keep me on the road, even as simple as an oil change. Let them see your vehicle and they will do their best to keep you going too.

07/12/2019
They got me in and out with great, friendly service

Jody C.
Nissan Maxima
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jody said the service is great and the staff are very nice people.

Roxie M.
Smyrna, TN
Pontiac Torrent
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the business got him in the same day he called. The employees tested the vehicle before sending it back. They let him know of some issues with the vehicle. The employees called them to check up and make sure everything was running okay.

LW
Laura W.
Volvo XC60
06/30/2019
best place to take your car!
So helpful, friendly staff, fair prices.

Karen B.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Karen said she appreciates them giving her the price up front. They honored the quote and finished on time. The price was very reasonable. Everyone was very friendly to work with.

LE
Linda E.
06/22/2019
the best in town
My car is 9 years old, and my air conditioner died. I brought it there they diagnosed the problem gave me an estimate and a loaner car. Now my car is cool! Thanks Murfreesboro auto repair

Bobby M.
Readyville, TN
Buick LeSabre
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said that he liked the short time they took, they got it in, out and done.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
06/19/2019
Professional and friendly
Murfreesboro Auto is very professional. They explained everything to me so I could make the best decision on my car. Appreciate how they treat me like family whenever I come back to have my cars serviced. Definitely recommend.

Tim S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff was friendly.

WS
Wes S.
Bell Buckle, TN
Jeep Cherokee
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wes said the service rocked.

PG
Paula G.
06/12/2019
super efficient
This shop is super efficient and super friendly. When we moved to the area we had no idea where to take our vehicle. We stumbled upon this shop by chance and we love them.

KP
Kristen P.
06/10/2019
They got my check engine light off!!
I had taken my vehicle to FOUR different car repair shops and not a single one of them could tell me the actual reason my check engine light was on. I was so frustrated with putting money into my vehicle and it not being fixed. I finally took it here and they were able to tell me exactly what needed to be replaced and got the part for me. I was able to FINALLY pass emissions and I am no longer driving on expired tags! Definitely going back here for any future car troubles and will suggest this place to everyone!

Steve C.
05/28/2019
Great conscientious service !
My wife loved the service you provided. Had a/c compressor replaced. Works ice cold. Needed to bring back due to a squaking belt, and replaced with no labor charge. That's what I call great service. Thanks.

Rey M.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rey said that he received professional service. The staff were very timely, and had him back in his vehicle in a very timely manner.

Andi B.
Sparta, TN
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Andi said the service provided by this business was very good and she can't complain.

JV
Joe V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/16/2019
Great Business
Eric and the crew are great. They let me know my options and then fix it right the first time. I highly recommend them.

Steve B.
Eagleville, TN
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the people did excellent work.

AT
Andy T.
Ford Expedition
04/30/2019
Friendly professional service
Up front pricing and expectations. Friendly customer service rep and technicians. Prompt service allowed us to get on with the rest of our day with confidence that our vehicle was safe.