AP
Alyssa P.
Nashville, TN
01/18/2020
Great Experience
I was so pleased with my visit to Murfreesboro Auto Repair. The staff were friendly and honest, and I will definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of car repairs in the area.

WS
Wes S.
Bell Buckle, TN
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Wes said this business has good people, they are honest, reasonable, and they don't take advantage of people.

CN
Professional and nice.

Joe W.
01/15/2020
Excellent repair service!
Took my Ford F150 over without an appointment. Truck was running rough. Turns out one of the spark plugs had failed and was misfiring. Had a diagnosis by 10:30 am and picked up the truck that afternoon. Very satisfied! Customer service is top notch and the mechanics are fantastic. It's the only place I'll bring my truck for repairs.

Ryan M.
01/14/2020
Honesty is the best Policy
The best thing about this shop is you can trust them. They want to do what’s best for you, your car, and your situation. It’s nice going to a shop where they worry about your safety and your personal time. If your tired of sitting at a dealership and paying to not have a problem fixed, give these guys a try, and you will never go back to a dealership again.

CL
Chester L.
01/10/2020
Fixed right, fixed fast!
M'boro Auto Repair fixed my oil leak fast, at the least cost to me. My car was ready the same day I dropped it off, and I was completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to call on them again if I needed maintenance or repair on my car.

Kirby M.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Kirby said the staff were able to fix his vehicle that nobody else could.

Jeremy B.
01/08/2020
Great work as always
I brought my car in for transmission issues and they had it finished in one day! I go straight to Eric and crew everytime I have an issue.

LI
Len I.
Nolensville, TN
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Len said the staff did good service.

TD
Tyrell D.
Lexus IS 250
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Tyrell said this would be the place to contact for service. He said they're trust worthy and they didn't try to overcharge him, they gave him a fair price. He said they're always good to him and they were up front with them and told him exactly what was wrong with his vehicle. He said he will always take his vehicle to them, they're good people.

Cory B.
Perris, CA
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Cory said the work was good, but he doesn't like the up sell.

AF
Aaron F.
12/19/2019
Location
Great customer service.

Mark D.
12/13/2019
Transparency and Integrity
My car’s radiator went out. I was leaking coolant for a couple weeks before I took it to their shop. Their service advisor went out of his way to show me the broken radiator and didn’t care to up-sell any unneeded repairs for hoses or other parts. In addition to this, he went out of his way to ask follow up questions to see if I qualified for any potential discounts to save me costs on my repair. Will definitely be back for any future vehicle troubles!

NH
Noel H.
Chevrolet S-10
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Noel said he would recommend the business for service.

12/04/2019