Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service department staff
Staff in the service department are always very helpful and try to accommodate your needs!
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/17/2018

Dear Customer
Thank you allowing us to service your vehicle. We look foward in seeing you on your next service visit.

IR
Idalia R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Friendly staff, fast service work done in a timely manner
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/15/2018

Dear Idalia,
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Thank you for filling out our brief survey.

Miguel L.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and the willingness to take care of you on a timely manner
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/13/2018

Dear Miguel,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TG
Ted G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Threshold Logo Repair
Dennis was extremely helpful.

Dear Ted,
Thank you for filling out our brief survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Rosa C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Very great and helpful service
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/10/2018

Dear Rosa,
Thank for filling out our brief survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Eagle Pass, TX
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Quality and prompt service as usual. Please obtain an evap smoke machine.
I have been very impressed with the professionalism and the quality of service. I sincerely hope that Del Rio Hyundai will soon acquire a smoke machine for checking and to help with the repair of evap leaks. Thanks to the Del Rio service department, my Santa Fe has been in service for 14 years and still going. Thank you!
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/09/2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward in seeing you on your next visit. We will look into your recommendation.

John L.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Experience
When we shopped and purchased our Elantra we felt like part of "the family." It's more of merely a place of business now.

Dear John,
I'm sorry we did not provide you with a 5 star experience on this visit.  We really appreciate your business and feedback about your service experience. We are truly sorry for the problems that occured during your service and if given another chance on your next service, we hope you will try to allow our team regain your trust again. I am reaching out to you to see how we can regain your trust.

A
A.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service I will definitely return for my SUV next service.
I am very please with the Hyundai service. I will definitely take my SUV to next service. Ana is a great employee she always take good care of my car.
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/07/2018

2017 Hyundai Accent
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and cleanliness and no pressure
Great place to buy a car or get service done
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 08/06/2018

Eagle Pass, TX
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Too many days to fix the problem ...
Not good at all

KG
Kaylon G.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Del Rio Hyundai
each experience is its own
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/30/2018

Dear Kaylon,
Thank you for filling out our brief survey. We look forward in seeing you on your next service visit.

LH
Larry H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great as usual
Excellent service. Still miss the car wash that used to accompany service.
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/24/2018

Dear
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  I will make sure every time you get it serviced that the wash is done.

CA
Christian A.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nothing at this moment
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/23/2018

Dear Christian,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our brief survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Uvalde, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I was able to make an appointment easily. I live 70 miles away so need to take travel time into account with my appointments. They were able to diagnose the problem with my car easily and made the repairs. I have a 2010 Elantra that I bought new at the time, and am wanting to see this car through to at least 200,000 miles. I have no doubt that I will be able to do that with the help of the service department at Hyundai Del Rio. Dennis in the service department was extremely helpful to me from the time I called for an appointment to the time I drove off their property. I've been going to local mechanics for a while, but will now be continuing to have my car serviced at the Del Rio Dealers. Thank you.
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/16/2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Maribel C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service on my Santa fe
Friend and fast service
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/11/2018

Dear Maribel,

ER
Emilio R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
the service is out of this world
speechless

Dear Emilio,

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
awesome customer service
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/10/2018

Dear customer,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
They listen
They listen & take care of the Customer
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/26/2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for filling out our survey.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. We appreciate your business.

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2018 Category: Service
My accent
Fast ,friendly efficient service. The young man who attended me was very informative. He addresed all my concerns and was not vague with his answers. Best experience dealing with him over the other three times I've taken my car in. Although I was satisfied with the service and customer courtesy the other times.
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/22/2018

GC
Guadalupe C.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Immediate service
Great customer service!
ALMA C., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/19/2018

Dear Guadalupe,