GA
GAIL A.
Ford Thunderbird
04/14/2021
Work on my car.
I have been going to performance automotive as long as they been open. They have worked on all the family's cars without fail. They do excellent work and if something is wrong day will fix it. They are all very nice in friendly people and they take very good care of you. They may be super busy all the time, they will do excellent work here guaranteed! BTW my car is a classic 26 yo car in excellent condition and may run better than most cars today. They know my car inside and out.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/15/2021

Absolutely? We thank you for the loyality we have received throughout the 20 plus years. From you and all your familty.
We have become a family. We appreicate you Ms. G . Be safe. Carl

JOYCE p.
04/08/2021
Not trust worthy
Brought my vehicle in for a tune-up which I brought the spark plugs and the PCV valve. That's, not a tune-up that just replacing parts. The phone button to dial out on my steering wheel was working fine when I gave them my car. When I went to pick up my vehicle the button was not working, called them right away and they said ok bring it back. When I brought it back they wanted to charge me to fix what they broke. It very obvious they were doing something they were not told to do and that was taking apart my steering wheel. Ed and Carl are liars. Their body language said it all. DO NOT TRUST THEM.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/08/2021

We have been in business at this same location for TWENTYSEVEN years. I'm going to take you back 25 years to a
story as this story has been written. Remember? No social media at that time. Just face to face and word of mouth.

One morning a customer; who we will call Ms. Sonso and a young lady came into the office.  We replaced a radiator
for her Lincoln Town car. "Listen". We replaced a radiator.  Ms. Sonso greeted me and introduce her granddaughter.
I greeted her. Then Ms. Sonso informs me her granddaughter is an attorney at law. I told Ms. Sonso that's great and acknowledged to the granddaughter accomplishments.

I asked. What brings you in this morning? Ms. Sonso response was that the passenager rear window will not roll down!  Parden me, I told her. Pardon me?  Yes. My passengar rear window does not work, but it was working
when I brought it to you yesterday. I told her we worked on her radiator and glanced at her granddaughter. She
smirked.  I repeatedly, explained to her that things just happen! She totally disagreed. So, I told her that
we have a young individual who works in the shop. He doesn't wear a uniform and only shows up when we
need him.  She was listening. He sits in the back seats of expensive vehicles. Such as yours. A spends as much
time it takes to ware out or burn our the window motor. She looked at me and said that's "STUIPID". I agreeded with
her.

Her granddaugheter agreed and they departed. She is still a customer. Although this one isn't bad to wait for 25 years for.
And no. We aren't lairs. Shi*t happens. Thank you, Carl Johnson

Ram Pickup
04/07/2021
I took my truck in for a transmission issue. They did a good job and better priced than anywhere else. They are a very busy shop, be patient with them. They are busy because they are good and worth what you pay.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/07/2021

It is enlighting to have such a excellent review and we at Performance Auto & Trans thank you very much.
We are aware of your time period and try to give each and every customer our best service. Thank you for the
5 star and have a safe and blessed day. Carl / Ed

RICHARD R.
03/29/2021
My Experience
My car feels like brand new, since replacing my suspension parts. Ed and Karl are top notch.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/30/2021

It's a pleasure serving your vehicle. Thank you ever so much for the 5 star rating. Be safe and have a great day. Carl

GM
Gustavo M.
Ford Fiesta
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Gustavo said it was a great job, great price and he is perfectly happy with the service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle and thank  you very much for the 5 star rating. Be safe. Carl Johnson

WM
WILLIAM M.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/25/2021
Water pump and Thermostat replacement
The people were great to deal with. They towed my car, had it troubleshot by the end of the day. When I spoke with them they gave me an opportunity to save some bucks and get the parts. Their supplier was much more than what I did get them for by a significant amount. There was a minor problem that they handled fantastically by Carl and sealed the deal that these will be my go to guys from now on for all my vehicles. They are honest and hard working, and trustworthy in my experience. Highly recommend them.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/25/2021

We appreciate the 4 star rating and the kind words about Performance Auto & Trans. Thank you ever so much. Carl Johnson

JUSTIN B.
Austin, TX
Nissan Murano
03/17/2021
Great service and price!
I had valve cover gaskets and catalytic converters replaced. Carl and his team did a great job!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/18/2021

Good morning and thank you very much for the 5 star review. We do appreciate you and thank you for
letting us service your vehicle. Have a safe day. Carl

HH
HECTOR H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
02/22/2021
Heater core replacement
The employees fixed my initial problem and they found another issue and it was corrected.
They took care of like family.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating.  We appreciate you letting our shop service and repair your vehicle.
Have a safe and blessed day. Carl

FT
Franklin T.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Franklin said he had a good experience with this business.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/10/2021

We appreciate the 5 star rating and thank you for letting our crew service your vehicle. Thank you, Carl Johnson

Brian M.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Brian said their service was fast, efficient and they did it for a good price.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you sir, very much for the 5 star review. We do appreciate you. Be safe. Carl

PR
Phillip R.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Phillip said the business did the work quickly and within a reasonable price range. He was happy with the service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/28/2021

We thank you for the 5 star review and appreciate you letting Performance Auto & Trans service your vehicle.
Have a safe day and thank you. Carl Johnson

NT
Noah T.
Ford Edge
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Noah said it was great service overall. It was done in a timely manner , the people were helpful, cool and made him feel very comfortable.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate you and thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure meeting you and letting our professional tech's work on your vehicle. Again. Trank you. Carl Johnson

DT
Demetric T.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Demetric said he went to this business for a certain mechanic and it worked. The business is very honest.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 12/29/2020

We appreciate you and yes you can have the ability to choose your tech.  Thank you for the 5 star review and
have a safe and Happy New Year. Carl

Dennis B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said he's been going there for like twenty five years and he's always done a good job. He suggested to make sure to wear a face mask.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 11/23/2020

We appreciate you Mr. B. Thank you for the great review and hoping you and your family have a blessed
Thanksgiving. Carl / Ed

RL
Riley L.
Des Moines, IA
11/12/2020
The service
Great service, got my vehicle in right away, fixed the issue I had brought to their attention and they recommended fixing other issues they ran into. Very professional employees and great people. Highly recommend this place!!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 11/12/2020

We at appreciate you very much for the great review . And for allowing Performance Auto & Trans service your vehicle.
Be safe. Carl / Ed