Richard R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Richard said they serviced his vehicle quickly.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you sir and truly appreciate your business. Be safe and have a blessd Easter. Carl

GH
GUILLERMO H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/17/2019
Misquoted
We were quoted one price for a long list of items to be fixed. Then once at the shop they wanted an additional $1,600 to replace one part, the part was $400 and the labor was an austounding $1,200 for an hour worth of work. When we received the truck back it still had a check engine light on and the brakes had not been fixed. Unfortunately they missed the mark with this one. Disappointed to say the least, they had done good work on prior projects.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 04/18/2019

Mr. G. Your vehicle was towed in to our facality. Reason being  is the engine was sludged up and we preformed an ENGINE FLUSH with BG Products to clear all oil passages and rid your engine of poor mantanance due to over extended mileage on oil changes. Please read your receipt #72121. You did leave with a brake booster problem, but you did not return and this is the first I have heard of this. I'll take the two stars. Thank you and have a safe day. Carl Johnson

SHON M.
Dodge Challenger
03/19/2019
Great people to work with
As usual, exceptional service and car was done quickly!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/19/2019

We thank you for the review. And we thank you for allowing Performance Auto & Trans to service your vehicle. From all of us at Performance. Thank you, Carl

RD
ROBIN D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2019
Busy place.
Performance got me in & out as quick as they could. There’s always a lot of cars in the lot being worked on. They are not pushy with trying to fix things that don’t need to be fixed. I’ve been taking my cars here for several years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you. We fix what needs fix'n. Be safe. Carl

BT
BRIAN T.
Nissan JUKE
03/14/2019
Rating is no Accurate
I took my vehicle in to get a lower control arm fixed and was told my vehicle would be diagnosed before doing any work. After the control arm was fixed I picked it up only to hear scraping while driving. Had to take it back the next day and then was told something else was wrong, which I would think you’d find during the diagnostic. Now have to spend more money at another shop. Their kindness was acceptable just not their work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you and so sorry. You came to Performance and asked me. Carl. What would be the price on a lower control arm that was damaged from hitting a median.  You said nothing more and we did as you asked. The scrap, was a dust shield on the rotor which was taken care of. AS far as the inner tie rod being bent? You aked not for diag. . Just the control arm. You were in and out in less than a day. I quoted you and being it's your vehicle you have a chocie of many shops. We thank you, but you should have asked more. I'll take the hit. Again. Thank you and be safe. Carl Johnson

Raymon G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Raymon said he has had no problems with Carl the owner for 25 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Mr. R. Carl

BRANDY S.
Jeep Liberty
03/12/2019
Honest and kind
Carl and his crew seem to care when I call. They are willing to help and are honest. They make me feel comfortable and it feels like we’ve known one another forever. All the work they have done has been done well and right the first time.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/13/2019

We thank you and yes you have become family to us. I am very please that your confortable with our shop and we strive to keep you on the road. Safe. And we are especially concerned about getting the job done right the first time. Again. Thank you Ms. S.
Carl Johnson

JJ
Joe J.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff's performance is excellent.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you and we appreciate the review. B safe. Carl Johnson

AH
Alexandra H.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Alexandra said she was very ecstatic and happy with the service. She was super scared to drop her vehicle off, but the employees explained to her what was wrong and also explained to her what they were doing a long the way.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you and we are pleased that you choose Performance Auto & Trans. We try hard. Carl Johnson

JE
Jeremy E.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the facility fixed many of the things on his to do list, but the main reason he came in was not addressed. They were nice and straightforward about it all.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. E. Carl. I will take the hit on this. When you were here retriving keys, I thought I had explained everything and check with the text that I had sent you. My bad. Although your vehicle is fixed correctly. We do thank you and please have a safe day.

ROSIE M.
Mercury Tracer
02/27/2019
Communication is the key...
The work that I had done on the car, so far so good. Since the spark plugs and wires have been changed the car runs smoother and quieter again. It was good to know it wasn't the starter or the battery that caused my issue. Hopefully the car will last another 40 years!! LoL

While the car was in their care longer than usual due to unforseen circumstances, communication would have uncomplicated a lot of the frustration.

On to the next repair....
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/28/2019

Ms. M. Thank you and I appreciate that you understand the situation and I do appreciate the communication we had.
Have a safe day. Thank you, Carl Johnson

BC
BARBARA C.
02/25/2019
Regular checkup
Regularly take car and rv in for maintenance....very good service and review of vehicles. ... twice they have found a problem before it stranded me on my travels... trust them to look after my auto and rv...
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the great review. It's alwyas good to see you and to keep you safely on the road. Happy traveling. Carl Johnson

STUART H.
Dodge Caravan
02/22/2019
alway's happy
Alway's happy with there work.

Thank you. Carl Johnson

GG
Garfield G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Garfield said that he took his vehicle to the facility on a recommendation, there was a mix up regarding the delivery of the vehicle and when he was attempting to get details straight on the phone he was handled very rudely. He paid for the services and will not return because of his treatment by that individual.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/25/2019

I don't understand your comment. We diagnoised your vehcile as requested. Possibly your upset for having to pay storage fee for leaving your vehicle and for serveral months. We try hard to please and our concern is you and your vehicle. Have a safe day. Carl Johnson2

DA
Dan A.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the customer service was really good and the employees were done in a timely fashion.

Thank you . Be safe. Carl Johnson

Jean G.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the employees were straight forward with his service.

Chevrolet Cruze
02/19/2019
Professionals, great value and knowledge
I will be taking all my cars here from now on. They didn't nickle and dime me, everything was fair and easy, and they took great care of my car.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the review and we look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Good luck and be safe. Carl Johnson

DN
DAVID N.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/14/2019
awesome service
Communication with customer! I've used the services at Performance twice and each time their is a real commitment to engagement. keep doing what you are doing. Martin was awesome
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your comments on
our need to keep the customer in the loop on all repairs. Carl

Deborah B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah's husband. He said the business does excellent work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Mr.B. Always a pleasure to see you and the wife. Be safe and enjoy life. Carl

Jay M.
Chevrolet HHR
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business provided good service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the good review. Have a safe day. Happy Mororing.

Carl Johnson