Michael W.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did a good service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you and we hope you have a great day. Carl

Derrick H.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Derrick said there was a lack of communication.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the review. We will work harder in keeping in contat with our customers. We need input as yours and thank you. Carl Johnson

MT
Martha T.
Dodge Durango
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Martha's husband. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/20/2020

We thank you for the review and drive safe. Carl

BC
BOEDEKE C.
10/18/2019
Very Friendly Service
As a first time visitor, I was very pleased. Very knowledgeable group of mechanics. Very satisfied with the service and the turn around time. Never felt as though I was lied to at any point as has been the case with the majority of service shops I have used in the past.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/18/2019

We at Performance Auto & Trans thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. We truly thank you. Carl Johnson

JESSE G.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/10/2019
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
I have taken 2 of my vehicles to Performance, my 2001 Ranger and my 2010 Camaro. I am very happy with the work that has been done to both. Carl is a true professional and a super nice person. Newcomer Ed is proving to be a very knowledgeable and good front desk guy. I feel comfortable taking my vehicles to Performance.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/10/2019

First of all, we all at Performance thank you. Not only for your kind words, but you letting us service your vehicle. Thnak you!
Carl Johnson

HH
Hunter H.
Nissan Sentra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said the visit was pretty much what he expected from the business. He said they replaced the part and there was no hidden fee. He was satisfied with it.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for letting Performance Auto & Trans service your vehicle. Thank you for the review. Carl Johnson

VR
Victor R.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Victor said they fixed the part that he wanted but not the noise. It is still there.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 09/16/2019

When you find time to come by so we can pin point the additional noise your hearing. Possible different wheel bearing. Carl

GW
Greg W.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
GMC Acadia
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he took his vehicle to the business for diagnostic and the staff said they would call him Monday with the quote. The staff did not call and so come Wednesday, he gave them a call. The staff told him that they lost the page with the diagnostic on it and that was why they were not able to call. He got the diagnostic report.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 07/01/2019

The gentleman is correct. I had the estimate under other papers work and was accidently stapled. Sorry and I know you understand. Thank you for letting our staff take care of your needs. Carl Johnson

JESSE G.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/10/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Carl is very friendly and will work to get you a fair price for the work and parts you need for your vehicle. Mechanic: Oscar was very knowledgeable and helpful when i took my 2010 Camaro in for some suspension work.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you very much for the review. It is our responsibility to offer from our vendors the best price available. We have a 24 / 24 warranty. That's 24 months or 24000 miles; which ever occurs first. NATIONWIDE. For your convenience. Again, thank you and be safe. Carl Johnson$

RD
ROBIN D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2019
Busy place.
Performance got me in & out as quick as they could. There’s always a lot of cars in the lot being worked on. They are not pushy with trying to fix things that don’t need to be fixed. I’ve been taking my cars here for several years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you. We fix what needs fix'n. Be safe. Carl

ROSIE M.
Mercury Tracer
02/27/2019
Communication is the key...
The work that I had done on the car, so far so good. Since the spark plugs and wires have been changed the car runs smoother and quieter again. It was good to know it wasn't the starter or the battery that caused my issue. Hopefully the car will last another 40 years!! LoL

While the car was in their care longer than usual due to unforseen circumstances, communication would have uncomplicated a lot of the frustration.

On to the next repair....
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 02/28/2019

Ms. M. Thank you and I appreciate that you understand the situation and I do appreciate the communication we had.
Have a safe day. Thank you, Carl Johnson

Joseph M.
Buick Park Avenue
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray. He said the business completed the work in a timely manner. Their prices were fair prices. The technicians were knowledgeable, helpful and honest. He did file a complaint, as a large dent was put in the vehicle.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/16/2019

We thank you for your good review. We are trying to view the cameras for the damage on your vehicle. Be safe driving and
have a wonderful day. Thank you, CarlsoJohnson

Rameil M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Rameil said that the place improved the performance and sound of his vehicle.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you and our goal is to keep you on the road in a sound vehicle. Have a safe day. Carl Johnson

Martha p.
Ram 1500
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Martha said there was a little glitch but they fixed. Mr. Carl and Mr Rex were very helpful.

HE
Harold E.
Bon Aqua, TN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Harold said the business' service was fine. He had them install an air conditioner compressor. They put it in and for the price of that, it should have came with the dryer and didn't. The performance was not as he expected.