4.6

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Bryan M.
Helotes, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Luxury Experienc
We drive our Hyundais (our family has 3) from San Antonio to Del Rio because of the over-the-top experience that feels like we should be in a mercedes or lexus store. Reina and her crew are very attentive and thorough during our visits. They wash the car and even gas us a splash of gas (brought it in on E E E)!

Karla M.

Oralia T.
Eagle Pass, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Son muy amables y rapidos,
El servicio es excelente, y la sala de espera muy comoda, tienen ademas, café para los clientes
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/19/2020

Gracias por tomar el tiempo para dar nos 5 estrellas! Me da gusto que su visita fue excelente.

Joanne T.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
New Texas
Arrived in our new Texas home in Del Rio just barely over a week and the air conditioning in my 2018 Tucson was not working properly. I called Hyundai of Del Rio and was greeted professionally and politely . Christina was very polite and extremely professional as well as the other associates that assisted me that day. It was very comforting to have the services we received handled so well for being new to this area. I will highly recommend Christina and each member that took great care of us to all my family and friends. Exceptional service and we thank them very much!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/19/2020

Welcome to Del Rio and to our Hyundai family! I am so pleased your visit was exceptional. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We hope to see you again for your vehicle's maintenance.

GL
Gary L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
What do you expect in this block? I'm done guessing!
First time I'd met the Service Manager, she's phenominal!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/19/2020

I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and that you are part of our Hyundai family. Thank you for the 5 stars!

LN
Lisa N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Great place to do business!
The people at Hyundai of Del Rio, TX take good care of us and we are always satisfied with their work. Thanks, Hyundai!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/17/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars Lisa. We appreciate the referral and your trust in us.

Maritza S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai
Excellent customer service. I appreciated how they took care of me by disinfecting my vehicle before taking it home.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/17/2020

Maritza, thank you for rating us. I am sorry we did not earn that last star. We hope you give us another opportunity to do so in the future.

2019 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was very nice.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for coming in and letting us service your vehicle and for taking time to rate us. We appreciate the 5 stars. :)

SV
Sandra V.
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Staff is very courteous and friendly.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/01/2020

Sandra, thank you for taking time to rate us. We are so grateful to have loyal customers like you. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.

FG
Francisco G.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Liked the service !
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for the 5 stars. We appreciate you for servicing your vehicle with us. Thank you.

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Staff is always friendly. Some may or may not greet you. Just as same may or may not offer you a beverage. My suggestion would be to have a “kids” section maybe get an activity cube, possibly an additional tv for cartoons or make a room for them. Overall great dealership, great sales and service department.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for rating us and for your honest feedback. We will be looking into options for making our waiting area more kid friendly as well as more comfortable for our guests.

Regina S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My needs were met and staff were tentative.
Michael J P., General Sales Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you very much for your service, we are always happy to serve you and give you an exceptional experience ! See you next time ! :)

Michael Palmer
HYUNDAI OF DEL RIO
830.422.3900

VG
Velma G.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
I really very happy with the service I get from Hyundai. The service department clerk was very informative as to what was gonna be done to my car. She explained results of services done and I was very pleased with results.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars. We truely appreciate you bringing in your vehicle to our service department and for taking the time to rate us.

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Shuttle Service Jeremy EXCELLENT and ON TIME
Shuttle service Jeremy at hyundai Del Rio was friendly and on time!
This is huge considering the oil change takes a while. Now Jeremy was on time to pick up and most definetly polite!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are fortunate to have people like Jeremy on our staff. I will let him know you were pleased with our shuttle service. We hope to have earned your trust and we look forward to seeing you again for any of your vehicle needs.

Thelma M.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Detail vehicle
Excellent job on detailing my vehicle

03/05/2020 Category: Service
Sensors put on tires
Im glad that my Vehicle is workin just not Satisfied how they left off Certain parts and the Cleaning of my vehicle
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for the honest input. We pride ourselves in the progress of our service, and I am sorry we obviously dropped the ball. By your input, we are training to be more observant and better communication updates. I look forward to seeing you again this afternoon.