4.6

01/17/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very professional and great customer service
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your great response. We always strive for 5 star service and I am happy you feel we have earned it. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family

Rolando L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2021 Category: Service
So professionals personal
The best!!!!!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars and the continued trust you give us everytime you bring your vehicles for service. We truly appreciate you.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Good
Happy to have made my purchase here
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/14/2021

I am sorry we fell short from the 5 star service we are known for. We always want to hear about our customer experiance so we may grow and improve. Please call me and tell me about your expericance and I ask for the opportunity to make it right.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I see we fell short of the 5 star service we known for. I am sorry our shuttle service took longer than expected. Time is important to everyone and we try to respect and appreciate the time you give us. Please call me at your earliest convienance to further discuss your visit and allow us to make it right.

Michael H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Always a good experience when we go to Hyundai, we have purchased several cars from there and will keep doing so.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/07/2021

We always appreicate our loyal Hyundai customers. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family and the continued trust you have in us.

VB
Vasquez B.
2020 Hyundai Accent
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Everybody is always sweet and they do absolutely everything they can do to help you!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for the great comments. We really do want everyone to have a great experience and earn your trust. Thank you for your trust in us and bringing your vehicle for its service needs.

Rafael L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people.
Very good service...
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for coming in to get your vehicle servived and for taking the time to rate us. We love the 5 stars! Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family

2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Amazing staff and fast service
Got my vehicle back in less than 2 hrs
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us and leave a great review. I am so pleased your service experience was exceptional. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We hope to see you again for your next maintenance.

Juan F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very courteous
MICHAEL J P. from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/12/2020

THANK YOU ! We appreciate your review and look forward to serving you now and in the future !

Check out monthly speicals and coupons on our website   hyundaidelrio.com

AD
Alexandra D.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Making amends
Oh boy! Does the staff at Hyundai Del Rio know how to turn a frown upside down. After countless attempts to right their wrongs. I finally discussed my frustrations with the GM, Michael. He profusely apologized and enquired about my experience and how to make things right. I really appreciate them reaching out and really showing me above and beyond service. I’ll be back guys!

12/03/2020 Category: Service
Long wait
While the staff was exceptionally nice, at some point they got busy and I watched people leave while I sat there for quite a long time (3+ hours). No estimate was given and I think if it had it wouldn't have been as awful, it's all about expectation management....
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/07/2020

I am so sorry we have failed to provide the 5 star service we are known for. Time is very important and precious for all our customers. We try to provide the best service possible and accommodate all our customers. I'd like to take some time to speak with you about your experience and learn how we can do better.

OP
Omar P.
11/30/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I’ve been here for multiple visits can the service continues to be outstanding from driving in to drop off my vehicle to the time to pick up my vehicle. The people working there are like no other, always caring and kind. Wish they were more businesses like this one.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/07/2020

Aways a pleasure to serve our loyal customers. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family

Maria R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Excelente
Excelente servicio y buena atención

Muchas gracias por tomar el tiempo de dar nos 5 estrellas! Muchas gracias

Trinidad B.
Uvalde, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/27/2020 Category: Service
The quality of service
Excellent customer service
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/07/2020

Thanks for the possitive feedback. We appreciate you and the your time. Thank you for the 5 stars

Rolando L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
I love Hyundai they make the different
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for rating us and for the 5 stars. We are really happy to have you as part of our Hyundai family

Jose G.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Jose
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/07/2020

5 stars!!! We really appreciate your trust in us and thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.