4.6

RP
Rodolfo P.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
They took time to explain. Show me vehicles. Good customer sevice
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 04/13/2021

I am pleased to hear about your pleasent experiance. Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the 5 stars.

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Del Río is welcoming to its current and new costumers. They are willing to help and open to questions. Sometimes, the wait period is a little long but they still provide a good service.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/25/2021

I am sorry we missed the opportunity to provide the 5 star service we are known for and for the long wait time. We thank you for the time you give us and know how valuable your time is. Please reach out to me and allow me to make it up to you.

Helotes, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Best of the Best
This service department is second to none. With or without an appointment they always make time for me, listen to me and get things done. They usually notice other small details that I did not and I take care of them so they aren't big problems later. Love the staff there! Great coffee too!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for your recommendation! I am so pleased you know we have gained your trust. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and the great comments.

Diana G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/11/2021 Category: Service
They’re getting better every time I get there for maintenance in my car
SV
SANDRA B V. from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/13/2021

Thank you for coming into our service department and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for 5 stars!

Roberto G.

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2021 Category: Service
EVERYTHING
Service advisors were very polite and professional. I found no problems with anything that was done.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for coming into our service department and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for 5 stars!

Ricky C.
Brackettville, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Fast
Did not take long to service my vehicle for a oil change and 5 point check.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for taking time to rate us. We truley appreciate the trust you give us when you bring in your vehicle for service. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
I always enjoy scheduling my car maintenance at Hyundai of Del Rio. The repairs are done right with care and concern. The check-in process is easy. Their lounge is a comfortable place to wait.

Aleria is very friendly and prompt in the service department. Thank you to Carlos and Andres for keeping my Santa Fe safely running over the years. See you guys next time!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/03/2021

We are so appreciative of our returning customers. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.

Helotes, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Always Awesome
Reina, Michael and their crew are the best of the best. I drive from San Antonio for my service because I know they will take better care of me than any dealer closer to me.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so appreciative of the comments and the 5 stars! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for being part of our Hyundai family.

01/17/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very professional and great customer service
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your great response. We always strive for 5 star service and I am happy you feel we have earned it. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family

RL
Rolando L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2021 Category: Service
So professionals personal
The best!!!!!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars and the continued trust you give us everytime you bring your vehicles for service. We truly appreciate you.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I see we fell short of the 5 star service we known for. I am sorry our shuttle service took longer than expected. Time is important to everyone and we try to respect and appreciate the time you give us. Please call me at your earliest convienance to further discuss your visit and allow us to make it right.

Michael H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Always a good experience when we go to Hyundai, we have purchased several cars from there and will keep doing so.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/07/2021

We always appreicate our loyal Hyundai customers. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family and the continued trust you have in us.

VB
Vasquez B.
2020 Hyundai Accent
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Everybody is always sweet and they do absolutely everything they can do to help you!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for the great comments. We really do want everyone to have a great experience and earn your trust. Thank you for your trust in us and bringing your vehicle for its service needs.

RL
Rafael L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people.
Very good service...
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for coming in to get your vehicle servived and for taking the time to rate us. We love the 5 stars! Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family