07/27/2021 Category: Service
outstanding for auto service and parts 😀
My recent visit was to install a motor for my power window that had quit working. Unfortunately, auto parts for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe are becoming difficult to procure in the Hyundai supply chain.

It was discouraging with the delay. I did not despair because I knew that Reina would find the part. After cross-referencing and searching, Reina said that my needed part is available in Canada. I am happy to say my rear window is now operational. In my opinion, Reina deserves a pay raise, in addition to words of praise.

Checking in for my appointments is fast and easy with Aleria. She is friendly and attentive. I also want to thank Carlos and Andres in the service department. I trust them to keep my 17 year old SUV in safe operating condition. Hyundai of Del Rio is the place to go for car repairs.

I look forward to my next service visit. But due to the high reliability of Hyundai, I doubt that I will be at their dealership anytime soon.

AL
Avel L.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
service
good service salesmen are great facility is nice
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 07/16/2021

It's always great to see and service the vehicle's of our loyal customers. We are so happy you purchased the 2021 Santa Fe. We look forward to your vehicle's 1st oil change.

HG
Hope G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Great
Personel friendly and efficient
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for trusting us with your 2013 Santa Fe. We love helping our customers keep thier vehicles safely on the road. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.

MV
Maria Guadalupe V.
Carrizo Springs, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership ever!
My experience was overall amazing! Nice and friendly staff.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/18/2021

I am so happy to hear you had an "amazing" experience. We always try to provide the best possible because you deserve no less. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family and for trusting us with your 2020 Elantra.

HV
Hector V.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2021 Category: Service
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are always happy to see you and together we will get to 200k miles on your Veloster. Thank you for your trust and 5 stars.

06/04/2021 Category: Service
🙂
Over the years, I enjoy bringing my Santa Fe to Hyundai of Del Rio for car maintenance. I know that the repairs will be done right and in a timely manner. Friendly, professional and courteous are three words to describe the service department.

From check-in to until the work is done, their team cares for my car is if it was their own. I know they will keep my SUV running in top shape. Whether it is for parts that I need or an oil change, my visits to Hyundai of Del Rio have been great!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us and for being part of our Hyundai family for all these years. We cannot express how grateful we are to you for your trust and loyalty.
From all our staff...Thank you.

Joanne T.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Repair
A huge thank you to Joe Rojas at the Del Rio, Texas dealership. He took control of a situation that was due to the lack of communication prior and did an exceptional job of taking care of us and our repair needs. We appreciate what he took care of and he will be our contact for any future needs.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 06/04/2021

We are fortunate to have Joe as part of our Hyundai team. I will pass along your wonderful comments. Thank you for trusting us.

Comstock, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle update
Had a minor recall on my 2021 Hyundai Tucson. Was scheduled arrived greeted and seated in waiting room in record time. In no time at all car was returned to me. Work done.
No hold ups no hassle
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you so much for rating us and comments. We appreciate your trust and thank you for being part of our Hyundai family.

Thomas M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Service was great.. but…….
Could be faster. Takes too long for simple things. I would conditionally recommend this to a friend.

05/26/2021 Category: Service
Love the people, just takes too long
Service here just takes too long.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. It is good to hear where we can improve. We appreciate your trust and loyalty and look forward to your next visit in August.

REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you again for taking time to speak with me. I look forward to seeing you in August.

BG
Brent G.
Comstock, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Rules
Seamless maintenance from scheduling to driving off the lot. Quality and professional all the way
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate you bringing in your 2021 Tucson for service with us.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2021 Category: Service
Hard working staff
The service staff always works hard to provide the best service possible.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family and for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the 5 stars and thank you for noticing how dedicated we are in your service experience.

REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family. We appreciate the 5 stars.

05/14/2021 Category: Service
New tires
During the Hyundai of Del Rio’s new tire sales event, I bought a new set of tires. I am so glad that I did. The prices were great. the Goodyear tires were installed in a prompt and quality way. I have enjoyed taking my Hyundai to this dealership throughout the years. I know that my car’s maintenance is done right and with high care.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/18/2021

We are always happy to see our loyal customers. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family all these years. We can't tell you how my we appreciate you.

GC
Guadalupe C.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great appointment timing
I like that Hyundai service dept, scheduleds appts almost immediately
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your time. We are happy to have you as a loyal customer. Thank you for choosing us and for being part of our Hyundai family.

CR
Cheryl R.
Uvalde, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Best place around
Friendly staff, goes out of their way to work with the customers. They are there to serve you.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your time and thank you for your trust in us.

VT
Veronica T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Speedy work on car.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for bring us your 2016 Veloster. We are so pleased you are part of our Hyundai family. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for the 5 stars.