4.6

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

RT
Ricardo T.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very happy with the service, was quicker than the time they told me.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/21/2020

Hey Ricardo, I am happy were were able to exceed the time expectaions. We work really hard to keep our promises. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for the 5 stars.

Uvalde, TX
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Timely
Timely service.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars. I am very happy you brought your vehicle in for service and took the time to review us. We hope to see you again.

GC
Guadalupe C.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly periodic visit
My Hyundai visit is periodic, one I look forward to. I know that if I have a concern, it will be taken care of . One way or another. I am always treated with respect and most of all with concern for what my car needs done, Thank you Hyundai Staff for what you do👍
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and trusting us with your vehicle. We are so happy to have loyal customer like yourself. Thank you for rating us and the 5 stars.

John L.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
General Service
I went in for a tire rotation and oil and filter change. Service Mgr. stated cabin air filter and engine filter were both black and needed replacing immediately. I declined but checked. Neither were black nor needed replacing. They had not even been checked. Customer beware.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/10/2020

I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding Mr. Little. It is our policy to show our customers their vehicle's filters even when they are clean to show the wear on them. If you would like to call me and we can go over your multi-point inspection results, and where the filters are not in "red" but "yellow" which means they have some dirt/debris on them, but replacement not needed. I will be more than happy to go over all the check points our technicians performed on your vehicle.

REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/10/2020

I apologize for the miscommunitcation. It is our policy to show our customers their filters to show the wear and condition of them. I have looked at your multi point inspection and see your filters were not marked "red" but rather "yellow" which means they have some dirt/debris, but replacement not needed. If you would like to come by, I would be more than happy to go over all the checks the technician did when your vehicle was serviced.

JV
Jose V.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, services done in time promised
Great service, everyone was very friendly and will come back, thank you Hyundai.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 02/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for the 5 stars. See you for your next maintenance.

Michael P.
Uvalde, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Del Rio
Great customer service team . I had my Hyundai Accent service there and they are very friendly and helpful
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/27/2020

Hi! I am so happy your Accent was in for its tune up. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Jessica C.
01/22/2020
Super happy
Went in completely unhappy needing to fix my old Hyundai that wasn’t fixed properly the first time I went in. Was made completely better by leaving with a brand new Hyundai instead!!!! Thanks guys for convincing me to upgrade!!!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/23/2020

I am sorry the diagnosis for your previous vehicle took more than 1 visit, unfortuantely electronic concerns often do. However, I am so happy to hear you upgraded to a new Hyundai.
Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle.

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
EVERYTHING
IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/21/2020

It was great seeing you again. Thank you for choosing us for all your vehicle's needs.

Thelma M.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very happy with service and car wash was excellent big improvement
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for always bringing in your vehicle for service with us. We appreciate the trust you have in us. Thank you for teh 5 stars.

RT
Roberto T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great ambiance
Service was great, staff was friendly and courteous.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and giving us the 5 stars.

Mirella G.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Advisors and managers are great l.
Coming back soon.
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. I am sure your service consultant will be happy to know you were happy with her services.

Jim H.
Alpine, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great vehicles, great service, friendly staff!!
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 11/22/2019

Jim, thank you for the 5 stars. We hope to see you again soon.

GV
Greg V.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
G visel
A
REINA A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Del Rio responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us and for the 5 stars.

SA
Samantha A.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and overall service that leaves the customer satisfied

HG