Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5rating 4.3636345
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

PD
Paul D.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Chrome defect
Both the service manager and staff did wonderfully and offered good advice for future care.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/19/2018

Hi Paul. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the a wonderful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We welcome your questions and we're glad to offer advice or find you an answer. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

RF
Robert F.
Abbeville, AL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE - ON TIME SERVICE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND IT WILL BE READY WHEN YOUR SERVICE TECH PROMISED.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/18/2018

Hi Robert. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and on time service experience.  I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

ES
Evelyn S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly and the manager came around and greeted each customer individually. Nice sitting in the waiting area, which they provide free drinks and snacks.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/18/2018

Hi Evelyn. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Honest completely and friendly
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/17/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an honest and friendly service experience. Again, I would like to apologise for the mishap. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They have always been more than excellent to speak with. I had to come in to get a replaced mirror and it was done so quickly that I was pleasantly surprised. Thankful we chose to buy a car from Dothan Hyundai .
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/17/2018

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the an excellent and quick service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundai again. Thank you

VW
Violet W.
Bonifay, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Violet. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

LF
Lashan F.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Professionals at their best as usual.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/15/2018

Hi Lashan. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

CF
Carlis F.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
the people, always very helpul.
Always happy with the service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Carlis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

SR
Samuel R.
Enterprise, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
Knowledgeable personal that are dedicated to professional service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Samuel. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a top notch service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I know we aren't perfect but when I get the chance to read comments like this I know we're doing something right. I really appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

PW
Pamela W.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Pam. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

PM
Patricia M.
Slocomb, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The employees makes the business good.

I
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Patricia. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

DK
Danny K.
Slocomb, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Eager to please
From the first time my husband and I stepped foot on the property every employee was so nice to us even after our sales representative started helping us. Every Hyundai of Dothan employee has gone above and beyond to help my husband and I, if they didn't know or wasn't sure of an answer they would find out.
They are best and we are so happy we got our new car from there.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Danny. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service and sales experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
service review
ON TIME
WORK DONE WELL.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE....AVERY AND MIKE
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/09/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an on time, well done, service with a smile kind of experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

SE
Sara E.
Midland City, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Personnel
Personnel always very pleasant and helpful!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/07/2018

Hi Sara. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a very pleasant and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Hartford, AL
Review
People are very nice and helpful. I waited a little longer than what I have liked, but they did look more busy than usual. Will use again because of the professional and nice staff.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/06/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I know Wednesday the 3rd was extremely busy with a lot of people getting their cars serviced to go out of town for the holiday. I appologize for the longer than expected wait time. It is always our intention to get you in and out as quickly and properly as possible. I know you have other things to do with your time. Other than the wait time it looks like everything else was excellent, so that's great. I'm glad to see that you will keep come back, we value you as a customer and definitely don't want to loose you.  Unfortunately a 3 star rating is considered a complete failure for the service department. I'd like the chance to talk with you if you would be interested. I left you a voicemail earlier today, if you'd rather you can call me at 334-699-6416 or reply to this email. I hope you will consider a rescore to this survey.  I appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to taking care of your Elantra again.

HW
Hasten W.
Ozark, AL
Location
Location not really convenient for me living in Ozark
Like the vehicle and service was excellent.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/05/2018

Hi Hasten. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. Maybe one day we can open another location in the Ozark area. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Great service department.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/05/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Jerry R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer
The Service Department... They do a Great Job and All the employees are very nice, professional and respectful!!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/03/2018

Hey Jerry! Man, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out this survey. I'm glad we have been able to give you nice, professional and rescectful service experience. I'd also really like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe and your Genesis again. Thank you! Have a great birthday, a great 4th and of course an awesome time in Cabo.

AH
Austin H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/02/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly and the service is prompt.
Fast and efficient.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/02/2018

Hi Austin. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and efficient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!

Hartford, AL
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Hydundai Service Dept.
Dothan Hyundai’s Service Dept. has serviced our Sonata since we purchased it 8 years ago. Very friendly and helpful in explaining anything they need to do to Service the car.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/28/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we have provided you with a friendly and helpful service experience for all these years. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.