Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great, but....
Love Hyundai of Dothan, phenomenal service. However, the never ending phone calls and emails to simply review my visit EACH AND EVERY TIME I service my vehicle is highly annoying

Janet H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ms Avery and Mr Michael are always professional, curtious and ready to assist. The work is done in a timely manner.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Janet. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional, courteous and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Ionic again. Thank you!

GB
Gail B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Since my husband's death in 2015, I have been responsible for my car's timely maintenance and service. Everyone I have dealt with has been professional,
courteous, and friendly. However, I must commend Avery. She takes care of all the requirements and then exceeds my expectations. She is patient with me
when I ask questions and trust me, I ask many for I am retired school teacher with NO mechanical background. Each and every time she will show me how "to work" some of the gadgets that I forget about due to a little leftover "chemo brain". I have a 2013 Genesis but I also have a 2007 Azera I am thinking about
selling and again, she answers any questions I field. Wonderful and knowledgeable young lady that I would hire if I owned a business! Hyundaii of Dothan is blessed with a total nice staff of all I have met.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Gail. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an outstanding service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking great care of all your vehicles again. Thank you!

Lina B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone so nice an professional.. Thank you!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Lina. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a nice and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Cynthia S.
Daleville, AL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I really appreciate how promptly they handled my service request. Everyone is always so pleasant!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Michelle L.
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Inconsiderate long timing for small car repair
This review is written by Christine Sherman not Michelle Little whose name appear on the document. I paid for the oil change and had car brought in for the replacement part. I can’t process the car being there all day for that replacement part.
The recommendation would be up to their discretion. This is / was a personal experience I would not discredit the place to others. The question is ambiguous as to whether to recommend to friends.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/20/2018

Hi. I have read through all your comments and I don't know what to say other than, I'm sorry. I've talked with my employees about your situation and your car went to get cleaned up, it sat there and was never touched. I'm not trying to pass the blame. We are a team and we dropped the ball. I'd like to speak with you tomorrow,9/21, about your service visit. I appreciate your business and I value your time. I apologise for taking entirely too long to repair your vehicle. Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

PJ
Pilcherria J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always polite and professional. My car charger wasn’t working, and the service guy gave me one of his own and didn’t charge- said he had 2- above and beyond!
I like going here. They make me feel like they are glad I’m there. Thanks Dothan Hyundai Service!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Pilcherria. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a polite and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

Arnold M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Over the years I have purchased a total of 6 vehicles from this dealer.

One of the main reasons is their service department which is among the best I have ever experienced and considering that I am 76 years old and owned many vehicles over the years, that is quite a statement!

I am not related nor know anyone personally at the dealer and this is just my honest opinion.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Arnold. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the the best service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Tabitha B.
Taylor, AL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always great friendly staff. Will always go back for the expertise and friendly staff.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/16/2018

Hi Tabitha. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

WS
William S.
Midway, AL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Had to come back for oxygen sensor
Got us in and out quickly however we told the service department that an oxygen sensor had been diagnosed when I stop by previously but they did not have one in stock so I have to bring the car back and we come from Eufaula
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/14/2018

Hi William. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and quick service experience. We don't see very many oxygen sensors needing replacement these days so we don't usually keep them in stock. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Jerry W.
Newville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Friendly and efficient
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and efficient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

WD
Wade D.
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Wade Davidson Sr
Service was good and they were very friendly and professional
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Wade. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Equus again. Thank you.

Joel A.
Opp, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service and everyone is so nice
Very satisfied with all services

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Donnie Jordan (the salesman that sold us the vehicle) came in the waiting room several times to check on us
I was disappointed in the time it took for an oil change
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Joel. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I've read over your comments and you are completely right. Standard maintenance should take an hour or less. I'm not currently sure what happened or why it took so long to finish your service. I am going to look into this matter and I would like to give you a call tomorrow, 9/13. I appreciate your business and we value your time. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Jesse B.
Best Service
We always use the dealership for servicing our Hyundai, they really know what's best for the car.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/11/2018

Hey Jesse. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and knowledgeable service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Rupert G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
always takescare of in a timeless manner
always do a great job.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Mr Gray. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

MF
Michael Thomas F.
Rehobeth, AL
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I his is a great place to deal with. Easy to set up service and very helpful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and easy to deal with service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Melissa B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I have never had an issue with anyone at Hyundai-Dothan. Absolutely love doing business with them every time!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/10/2018

Hey Melissa. Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

2016 Hyundai Azera
09/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent associates
Avery, service manager goes beyond her job description to see that her customers receive excellent care.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/09/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Avery provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!

GR
Glenda R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2018 Category: Service
The employees and the service.
Service was done and employees are very pleasant. The lounge is well supplied with drinks and snacks. Very nice pleasant lounge to wait for your vehicle to be serviced. Glenda Ragan
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Glanda. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Deborah B.
Enterprise, AL
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Repaired on the first visit.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/06/2018

Hi Deborah. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience with repairs completed on the first visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!