Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Connie W. on 10/19/2017
"Every customer is important!"
Everyone received professional , courteous service that I witnessed. The technician knew about my car and gave advice on what need to be done and reasonable pricing. Every employee was friendly. The waiting area was nice and clean with tv beverages and snacks . The wait wasn't long. So happy l drive a Hyundai Sonata!!!
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 03:55 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Connie. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional, courteous and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I value everyone that comes to visit whether it's a tire pressure check or a major repair. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. I'm happy you drive a Hyundai Sonata too! Thank you.

Tomaka D. on 10/19/2017
"Friendly, knowledgeable employees"
Great customer service.
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 01:55 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Tomaka. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly, knowledgeable service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Friendly staff"
Great work
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:35 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/19/2017

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Sheila M. on 10/18/2017
"Five star"
Timely manner & fix the problems
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:32 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/18/2017

Hi Sheila. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

James T. on 10/18/2017
"Trustworthy"
When I brought my car in on Thursday, I did not have an appointment. They encouraged me to come in first thing Friday. I was delayed and came by around 8:30. They told me they were booked for the day and could not get to my car. I mentioned I had come by the day before. They pulled a note from their computer saying, "If Mr Tate comes in, work him in. I promised him yesterday." The truth is, they made no promises to me the day before. They encouraged me to come early, which I did not. I appreciate that kind of service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:50 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/18/2017

Hi James. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a trustworthy service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

James S. on 10/17/2017
"great service"
great service
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:22 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/17/2017

Hi James. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

David C. on 10/16/2017
"Great place to visit"
Hyundai of Dothan is always clean and the employees are always courteous, friendly and helpful
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 05:40 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/16/2017

Hi David. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a courteous, friendly and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Willis H. on 10/13/2017
"Good"
Nice professional and courteous
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 07:41 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/15/2017

Hi Willis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"Awesome dealership"
Super sweet, professional employees to deal with. I always look forward to going in for either service, or to pick out a new vehicle!
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:59 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/12/2017

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an awesome service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Michael W. on 10/12/2017
"Service Waiting Room"
Need a popcorn machine in the service area to make my wife happy when she picks me up after I drop off the car.
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:42 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/12/2017

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. There is actually a popcorn machine just outside of the lounge, in the showroom. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe and popping some popcorn. Thanks.

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Clock spring replaced"
My service was great and was ready before expected. No complaints
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 09:32 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/10/2017

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you

Verified Customer on 10/08/2017
"Great Service"
everyone is always friendly and professional
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 01:26 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/08/2017

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"Would liked for them to be a little more happier. "
We have purchased six Hyundai's but only one at this dealer. Can't seem to get the best deal there. But, it's a nice place.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 03:48 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/08/2017

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundai again. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"great service, willing to go the extra mile"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 10:40 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2017

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to going the extra mile again. Thank you.

Georgina F. on 10/05/2017
"Love my service dept"
Best in town
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 06:34 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2017

Hey Georgina. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thanks and we love you too.

Michael Thomas F. on 10/05/2017
"great service"
my wife took in her car and they took great care of her and did everything she asked.
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 05:54 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2017

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Jerry Y. on 10/03/2017
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service in a timely manner!
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:42 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2017

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Jerry W. on 10/03/2017
"Great friendly staff. "
Work was done as scheduled and completed earlier than expected.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 07:07 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2017

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd  also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"Would not reccommend"
Very unprofessional staff, took a long time for service to be completed. Will not be taking my car here again
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 02:27 AM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2017

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the feedback, whether good or bad, your feedback helps us to improve. If you'd like the truth of the situation, the majority of the delays were caused by your extended warranty company. I literally can't tell you how many hours we spent on the phone with them or waiting for them to authorize the repairs, after the several weeks it took to get your name corrected on the contract. We did provide you with a rental car, most of which the dealership had to pay for because the warranty company would only pay for 10 days of rental car, it would not have been right for us to charge you for the remaining $900+ to cover the total rental car bill. Yes, I can understand that it seemed like you were getting a runaround and we didn't know when the car would be finished because we were having the same issues with getting answers and getting parts and getting repairs authorized. The check engine light did come on and we fixed that immediately. As for the noise, your car was towed in and not running or drivable. When you picked up the car we showed you and talked to you about the noise and explained what we believed to be the cause, that was your choice to have that fixed or not. I'm sad that you feel the way you do about our dealership but in all reality we want to fix your car as quickly and as correctly as possible. You are more than welcome to take your car to any other Hyundai dealership as we have no intention of working with your aftermarket extended warranty again. I wish you all the best with your future endeavors. You're welcome and thank you.

Linda Or S. on 10/01/2017
"The friendliness of the staff "
Great Service, and great personnel.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 05:40 PM
Mike E. at Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/01/2017

Hey Greg. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thanks.