Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5rating 4.4374975
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Arthur M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Top performers.
Always great staff and service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Art. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a top performing service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Mary W.
Arlington, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Tire alignment
Great work. Friendly
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Mary. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

LC
Louise C.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
Was very happy with my visit. Will return there for subsequent needs for service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Louise. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fantastic service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Rebecca W.
Iron City, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is exceptional!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an exceptional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking great care of your Accent again. Thank you!

Newton, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, comfortable and convenient
My recent visit for service was completed without issue.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/11/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a prompt, comfortable and convenient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

CR
Charles R.
Kinsey, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Dropped vehicle off at closing the night before with A/C issues and was repaired by noon the next day!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/02/2018

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a prompt service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa fe again. Thank you!

10/30/2018 Category: Service
C kelley
Very nice and friendly. Good customer service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/30/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable service team!
Great employees and quick service! Thanks Mike!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/26/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm so glad we provided you with a friendly and knowledgeable service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Mary Ann M.
Mc Kenzie, AL
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Enjoyable experience
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/24/2018

Hi Mary. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

WB
William B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Always friendly and professional
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/23/2018

Hi William. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Straightforward, Excellent Service
I recently took my Hyundai Elentra in for its first servicing. The technician who handled my case made getting in and out very simple, and my car was serviced with no fuss. Excellent work, and I will most definitely return for future servicing!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/22/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a straightforward, excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great and instant service
Expected to wait for appointment but received same day service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/20/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and instant service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

BE
Barbara E.
Midland City, AL
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service and Treated Like Family
I highly recommend Dothan Hyundai. I am hoping by the time my lease is up in 2020 the interior design on the door panels and dash board on the Santa Fe will be more padded with leather and stitching, like other luxury vehicles. I also like the lighter wood look panels. If Hyundai can pass 8n this input to cooperate maybe they will consider the suggestions.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/19/2018

Hi Barbara. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/19/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Westville, FL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people with great aditudes
Always have a great aditude and a pleasure to work with.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/17/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Michael L.
Fort Rucker, AL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike is a great service writer. Always impresses
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Michael provided you with an impressive service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Donalsonville, GA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
You are friendly and kind
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/12/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and kind service experience. I hope you made it through the hurricane unharmed. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

BR
Belinda R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As always Hyundai of Dothan knocked it out the park again. The service was the best.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/07/2018

Hi Belinda. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we knocked it out of the park again. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

LA
Lee A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike took care of my issue.
All of my issues were addressed.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/07/2018

Hi Lee. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Michael and your technician Rob provided you with an excellent service experience and addressed all of your concerns. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

AG
Alesa G.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2018

Hi Alesa. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.