Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Linda Or S.
Ashford, AL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Dothan's Maintenance Crew are the best
I am always pleased when I have had my vehicles' service at Dothan Hyundai. I have been worked in on emergency situations at times and they always did a great job. Most times I just have for a schedule for service, but this was an emergency. Mike Evans and his crew are hard workers, friendly, and respectful. I have owned 4 Hyundai vehicles, all have been serviced by Hyundai of Dothan. Each vehicle was treated as if it was a top line, most expensive car ever sold. My brother in law bought a Hyundai after witnessing how reliable the vehicles were and how I was treated. My oldest is a 2006 Sonata, I depend on it and Dothan Hyundai Maintenance personnel keep it running and keeping it reliable to use.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Greg. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we've provided you with an excellent, friendly and respectful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of all your Hyundais again. Thank you.

Jerry W.
Newville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
All great
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

PO
Patsy O.
Luverne, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff
Efficient as usual. Always courteous
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hey Patsy. Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we are able to provide you with an efficient and courteous service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

TO
Teresa O.
Luverne, AL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
service
Great
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

Carolyn S.
Fort Gaines, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Myself
The people makes you feel welcome and comfortable.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Carolyn. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

Diane B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, dependable service
I was in and out in a very reasonable amount of time, and the needed repairs were thoroughly explained.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Diane. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast, dependable and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata hybrid again. Thank you.

Andrew M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful
Ready to serve. Not in the selling mode.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly, helpful and no pressure service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

KV
Kathy V.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great service !!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Kathy. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

AJ
Alessandra J.
Goshen, AL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Another awesome service
Fast and efficient😊
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Alessandra. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and efficient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Veloster again. Thank you.

Cottondale, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed with their service department!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

AR
Ann R.
Greenwood, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Always friendly and excellent service. We tell everyone we can about the great services we are always given
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Ann. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

David B.
Cowarts, AL
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great place, but needs to have popcorn in waiting room.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hey David. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. By the way we do have a popcorn machine just outside of the waiting room. I'll be glad to make some fresh popcorn anytime, I love to eat it too. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

AC
Annette C.
Slocomb, AL
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Completely satisfied. Service Department personnel were very courteous; no long wait!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Annette. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and courteous service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Newton, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Clopton, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
This dealership takes good care of me and my vehicle.
Great people, on time and efficient.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great, efficient and on time service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

05/03/2018 Category: Service
great job
great job
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Schedule your appointment
Thankful to schedule an appointment for maintenance for my vehicle. I appreciated their early morning opening and timely service of my vehicle. So far (18 months) it has been quality work.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we have provided you with a quality service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Veracruz again. Thank you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2018 Category: Service
The service here is great. They don’t pressure you into getting additional work done
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a no pressure service experience with great customer service. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

WN
Wiley N.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
another filter?
it has been suggested to me, more than once, to have "filters" changed on the vehicle i lease from Hyundai of Dothan. of course, the main/major "filter' that is NECESSARY to be changed on a regular basis, is the "oil" filter." it IS covered under the lease. i have had many vehicles, my last a Hyundai Sonata. had it for 10 yrs. traded it with over 100,000 miles on it. NEVER had any problems with "filters?!?" can't understand how/why this NEW 2016 Hyundai Sonata NEEDS so many "filter" replacements. it's NOT even 3 yrs old?!?
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi Wiley. I value your feedback as it can help us to improve the way we do things. In this instance I cannot fault my people for doing their job. There actually is not a quota like you mentioned. Why would I push them to sell something that is not needed and not recommended by Hyundai? My service advisors responsibility is to provide you with information needed to maintain your vehicle, to keep it safe and reliable. If you choose not to maintain your vehicle, which is your responsibility, that is your decision to make as a responsible owner, lease or not. A lease does not mean that you don't have to properly maintain your car or that any of the maintenance is free of charge. Hyundai recommends that the cabin air filter is replaced every 12,000 to 15,000 miles. Hyundai also says to replace your engine air filter every 30,000 miles or sooner as needed. All of this maintenance information is in your owners manual and maintenance log book. I'm sorry if you feel like we are trying to over sell you, but that is simply not the case. We will be glad to show any filter that we are requesting you to replace. I appreciate your business and we always look forward to taking care of your Sonata. Thank you.

John H.
Rehobeth, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Great service , friendly staff.!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan

Hi john. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.