Overall Rating 4.3478222/5Overall Rating 4.3478222/5Overall Rating 4.3478222/5Overall Rating 4.3478222/5rating 4.3478222
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

AC
Alice C.
Chipley, FL
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The employees are so helpful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/20/2019

Hi Alice. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

John W.
Westville, FL
04/20/2019 Category: Service
They got my car worked in and returned to me in a reasonable amount of time.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/20/2019

Hi John. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

LC
Louise C.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy with Service
The Service Dept was friendly and very professional.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/19/2019

Hi Louise. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Midland City, AL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!!
Nothing but amazing people here at Hyundai of Dothan!! They go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need. They will always have my business.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/15/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad my service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Jesse B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Greatful
We are very grateful that the Hyundai dealership and service department is so close to us and that they do a wonderful job.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Jesse. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a wonderful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Thank you!

Connie W.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
#1 Dealership 🤗
Everybody is friendly and smiling. You have their full attention when you ask a question. They don't rush talking to you , they appreciate you as a customer. The waiting area is always clean , packed with free snacks, coffee, soda and water & a flat screen TV to watch. There is usually not a long wait for your vehicle, but if it was l'm so comfortable that l wouldn't mind the wait. You will be told if other services are needed to your vechicle and they give you price quotes for that service. My experience is always excellent with Hyundai of Dothan.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Connie. Thank you so much for taking to time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Carolyn S.
Slocomb, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Wait time was not good
All services since 2014 have been timely good but this time just was not.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Carolyn. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with a timely service. I've had to make a lot of changes in the service department in the last few months, some of them good, others may not have been so good. I really appreciate your feedback and even though 3 stars is a failing score, it teaches me how to get better. I'd like to talk to you about your last visit soon. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

BO
Barbara O.
Bonifay, FL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Car not fixed
Don't buy a Hyundai in Dothan Al. Bad enough to have 7 recalls but worse for employs to try to bully you into saying car had problems that it did not.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Barbara. We at Hyundai of Dothan would be glad to help you with the repairs to your car. It was never my intention to make you feel as though you were being bullied. If there is anything we can do to assist you with your service needs, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

James W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great surface
Good
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/13/2019

Hi James. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

BL
Bonita L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and personable
The personnel is very personable and friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Bonita. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a personable and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

GG
Geraldine G.
Columbia, AL
The friendlyness
Like the work and the timely wa y they handle my car. They were friendly and very cour
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Geraldine. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly, courteous and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

John B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courttesy and great service
The sales personnel including Jerryhave always been great to me and have given me good deals on my 2 purchases. Your service has always been the best Ihave ever had. Ihave probably purchased more than 50 cars over my lifetime.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/11/2019

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service and purchase experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

04/11/2019 Category: Service
The people where so helpful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/11/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

TP
Taiesha P.
Blakely, GA
Awesome!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Taiesha. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Dennis R.
Bascom, FL
place was clean
I like my Sonata but feel i was misled on the time i was going to have to wait.......i was there for a computer disc being put in for a recall...
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Dennis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read about your last service visit taking too long. I would personally like to apologize for the excessive waiting time. I don't have any excuses as that software update should not take longer than an hour. I'm not sure what happened but I would like to talk with you about it tomorrow the 11th. Please feel free to call me at the shop or you can reply to this email. I plan to give you a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Michael W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
This was the last oil change that I purchased when the car was new
I purchased an oil chance contract when the car was new. I will now be taking my car to another place to have my oil changed and tires rotated. I will bring it back for warranty work if need be.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. You know we do oil changes and tire rotations all day. You don't have to have any kind of contract to get your work done with us and our service prices are competitive with other local shops. We have have factory trained technicians working on your vehicle and getting your Santa Fe serviced at the dealership keeps all your warranty in line should any question come up. I think it'd be great if you decide to continue to visit Hyundai of Dothan. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Julia B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
He always greets me with a smile and a handshake. He answers my concerns promptly and always keeps me up to date with any issues concerning my vehicle.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/09/2019

Hi Mike and julia. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I wish I had a little more time to chat with you on your last visit, unfortunately we've been short handed in the shop so things get rushed. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and I look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Headland, AL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Steering Wheel
Prompt service. Tech had an idea of what was wrong with my steering wheel before checking it out. He was very knowledgeable!!! Also reasonable fee for job well done!!! Thanks, Hyundai
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/08/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad you technician, Pasha, and I provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

ES
Evelyn S.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
My wait time was a little longer than I expected....but in the end it was well worth the wait.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Evelyn. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

GF
Georgina F.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Always great but you need Avery! Such a loss for this service department😢
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 04/06/2019

Hi Georgina. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. We all miss Avery and I would have liked for her to stay too. I would like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business with everything going on. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!