Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5rating 4.4374975
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

FF
Four F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Freindly staff and good techs.
I have been using this service for over 5 years and always treated well and addressed by name. Good People.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/17/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Marshall S.
Panama City, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Perfect Fix
They replaced my broken 2019 Hyundai Sonata's radio. Excellent service!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Marshall. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Jeremy T.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/10/2019

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

TL
Theresa L.
Scheduled service
I was treated very courteously and service was completed promptly
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Theresa. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a courteous service experience completed promptly. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

GF
Georgina F.
They are THE BEST!!
LOVE my Hyundai Service Department. Avery is amazing! And Mike 😃
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/09/2019

Hey Georgina! Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. We love you too! Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

KR
Keith R.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for a service , tire rotation & recall work.
Work completed in a timely manner by wonderful people.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Keith. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience completed in a timely manner. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

CL
Ceasar L.
Marianna, FL
Customer Service
Hyundai of Dothan has the best Customer Service Experience.
I will tell my friends.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Ceasar. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the best customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Deborah B.
Eufaula, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Service team has been great with routine maintenance and warranty on my Kona
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/08/2019

Hi Deborah. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Kona again. Thank you.

RL
Regis L.
Bonifay, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Professional staff
Professional, friendly, informative staff.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Regis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional, friendly and informative service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra GT again. Thank you!

HG
Herschel G.
Alabama
Great as usual
Always polite, friendly and professional. The service was timely and the cost was reasonable.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Herschel. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a polite, friendly and professional service experience finished in a timely manner. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Chaos.
I’m not even sure if my car was serviced. I left with no paperwork and only upon calling back was a sent something. They had forgotten my car was even in the back apparently. After waiting an hour and a half I went to the front and was told they hadn’t had my car, but later they realized they did. I’m still not even sure what I just experienced. I would not recommend coming here unless things change.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/07/2019

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to know that we did not provide you with a great service experience. I don't have any excuse for the way your visit was handled. Wether this  was your first visit or your 100th visit, it should always be done in a timely manner with respect to your time. I'd also like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to chat with me over the phone. I appreciate your feedback and we value you as a customer. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Santa Fe. I trust your next visit will go much smoother. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

GW
Grace W.
Cottonwood, AL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.
The Service Department has been very helpful to me. Avery and Ansley (I believe he said) were especially nice and work on my car was done in a short time. I am 80 years old and have always been treated very nice.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/05/2019

Hi Grace. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Avery and Anthony provided you with an excellent service experience, done in a short time. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks
The people.
Avery is one of the best!!!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/05/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we and Avery provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

AR
Ann R.
Greenwood, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/05/2019

Hi Ann. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

NC
Nicholas C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Always does a great job on my car and does it in a timely manner! Let’s me know what’s going on with my car before doing anything extra to it. Let’s me know when my car is finish every time and don’t have to call to find out on my own! Thanks Hyundai of dothan
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/05/2019

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent customer service experience and kept you updated throughout the process. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Airway Heights, WA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Thank you!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/02/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Sidney M.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!
Excellent.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/01/2019

Hi Sidney. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

KV
Kathy V.
Headland, AL
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Very nice and polite employees!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/31/2018

Hi Kathy. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a very nice and polite service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Avery is a great asset to your organization.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/31/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Avery provided you with an awesome customer service experience. I must agree that she is a great asset to our service department. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

LW
Linda W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
No long waiting.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/29/2018

Hi Linda. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.