Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

EJ
Earnest J.
Laurel Hill, FL
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly employees
Easy place to do business most of mine was handled over the phone

CT
Christina T.
07/22/2021
Mason
Part 1
I would love to send a shout out to Mason Johnson who went above and beyond. To bring customers into their business treated us with the utmost respect. Treated us as family. Went on his off hours to visit the different people in his own community and to offer services that his business could provide. He represented Hyundai of Dothan with a friendly face and welcomed us into what we thought would be a warm establishment. Though Hyundai of Dothan may be a building that closes business deals on sleek, beautiful vehicles, the true representation and heart of that place of business was provided and encompassed by Mason Johnson. An outward and direct reflection of the excellence, professionalism, and down to earth personal touch that he provides to his customers is a true representation of the Honda corporation as a whole. I am a veteran and I would recommend and send a shout out to all veterans that need a vehicle too go to Mr Mason and ask what he can do for you today because he doesn't just treat veterans right he's a veteran himself. Thank you for your service and your kindness.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your review!

TT
Teresa T.
Eufaula, AL
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service!!
Overall experience was excellent and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Top notch all the way! Wonderful people, great to work with.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you so much for your review! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family. We look forward to your next visit!

Jennifer B.
Enterprise, AL
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Sales
Car buying done Right.
Great salesperson and great place to your next vehicle! I love my 2022 Sante Fe!!
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your response! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family. We look forward to your next visit!

Mondarious B.
Grady, AL
06/13/2021 Category: Sales
Love my Santa Fe
I appreciate Jason Bodden at Hyundai of Dothan.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for your review! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family! We look forward to your next visit!

Szilvia M.
Webb, AL
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
Professional staff. Knowledge of what they sell. Friendly environment, easy paperwork.
Mr. Miami (Jason) is a #1 salesman.
Thank you!
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for your response. Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family! We look forward to your next visit.

Abigail S.
2021 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience I’ve ever had!
Everyone at Hyundai of Dothan is so prefessional and friendly. They made my car buying experience easy and comfortable! They work above and beyond to get you exactly what you need.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you choosing us. Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family!

KD
Kathleen D.
Ashford, AL
06/08/2021 Category: Sales
Fabulous people and treat you how they want to be treated...
All personnel are professional and courteous and treat you with respect.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/08/2021

We have enjoyed working with you! So happy to have y'all as a part of our Hyundai of Dothan family! We look forward to your next visit.

Alford, FL
06/08/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional customer service
Very pleased with the entire experience. From ‘just looking’ to negotiations there was never any pressure or hassle. Our sales woman Almitra was extremely professional and we could not have asked for a better experience.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/08/2021

It was a pleasure to work for your family! We look forward to your next visit!

EJ
Erin J.
Ozark, AL
2021 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2021 Category: Sales
The hospitality
Was very pleased with Hyundai of Dothan and salesman Brady Siemmens took care of all my needs. Very polite, offered drinks and refreshments numerous times. Was not pushy or overbearing. I’m very satisfied and will recommend and return in the future.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your review! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family! We look forward to your next visit.

Rehobeth, AL
Nice Experience
Staff were nice and pleasant to talk to. The issues I did have were not with the HoD staff, but another team that they do not manage. The salesman, Kyle, was easy to work with and any issues we did have were resolved in a timely manner. I look forward to coming back possibly in a few years when I need to trade in our other vehicle.

06/07/2021 Category: Sales
Overall Pleasant Experience
Staff were friendly up until after we bought the vehicle. Afterwards my wife and I did not receive the same attitudes as when they were trying to sell us a vehicle. Attitudes weren't necessarily bad, but the salesman was not as cheery when assisting us after the purchase with follow up questions. Our vehicle looked like nothing had been touched when the detailing team was finished. We had to bring it back due to time constraints. Experience was still better than other dealerships in the area though. The financial manager Kevin was very pleasant to work with though. Overall 8/10
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family!

PN

Alexis C.
2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
Everybody from the sales team was great to speak with and work with! Best car buying experience I’ve had. If I had any questions they were very quick to answer them.
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you! Welcome to the Hyundai of Dothan family. We look forward to your next visit!

Darlene B.
Gordon, AL
2021 Hyundai Venue
06/01/2021 Category: Sales
The Customer service that I receive and the kindness in everyone.
I had a great time at Hyundai. Brady Siemens was my Sales person. He was great!! He showed me and told me everything that I need to know about my new Venue. Everyone was really nice and kind. Sharon, Almitra Mr. Woodall and the entire crew. I can't remember all of their name but I know the faces, and kindness that they showed me and my Mom. Thanks for having such a great crew at the Hyundai of Dothan. Love, love, nothing but love. Five stars ***** (:*D
Ms. Darlene B. (aka) Momma B
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for always coming to us. It is always a pleasure to see your smiling face!

DA
Donald A.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2021 Category: Sales
Overall good dealership
Great sales people and great service for your car
SHARON W. from Hyundai Of Dothan responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you so much for your review! We always look forward to seeing you!