Overall Rating 4.3571407/5Overall Rating 4.3571407/5Overall Rating 4.3571407/5Overall Rating 4.3571407/5rating 4.3571407
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

Shelby W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Competent, friendly staff
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/22/2019

Hi Shelby. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle and the service team provided you with an excellent, competent and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

David C.
Newton, AL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Dothan service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Mr Clark. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate you loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

HW
Hasten W.
Ozark, AL
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Call
Friendly staff, nice waiting room with complimentary soft drinks, coffee and water. Competent staff insofar as I can tell. All OK.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Hasten. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Melissa provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Charles H.
Marianna, FL
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Greatest place ever!
I had recall work done on my car- they found other problems and contacted me to have them addressed, no issue. Doing a final driving check on the car- they discovered another issue and could not reach me- ( I had a stroke)- they went ahead and repaired it. They did get up with me telling me everything that they had done and it was great- they told me my car was ready. I had a stroke and told them I would come and get it but I couldn't. A couple days later I got a call and they brought my car home for me. Great customer service- great thinking about people instead of the bottom line. I never do these, but this was just over board. Thanks again.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/18/2019

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm glad the service team here provided you with an excellent experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the incredible review comments. I wish you the best of health and a quick recovery from your recent stroke. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of you and your Sonata again. Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fixed the problem myself
Still nice people.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, problem worse.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/18/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with a great service experience. I did look over the last repair order and I have spoken with your technician and the shop foreman. They were unable to find a component failure in the suspension. I'm not sure what the other shop saw or why they suggested a repair. Of course we want to keep your vehicle safe and dependable. I'd like to talk to you about your last visit, if you'd like you can reply to this email or call me, I will give you a call soon. I appreciate your feed back and your business. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Slocomb, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Have always honored my warranty, I have never felt cheated or mislead
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/16/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with an honest and excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

FW
Frankie W.
P C Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Lysa
Excellent sales and service. Love my Genesis!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/15/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Melissa provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you!

PM
Pamela M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Miles - 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous staff & prompt service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/15/2019

Hi Pamela. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Melissa provided you with a friendly, knowledgeable and prompt service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was done quickly; however, the did not reset the dash indicator for the next service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/14/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. If you are ever in the area I would be glad reset your maintenance reminder or I can tell you how to do it over the phone. Sorry about that. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Kinsey, AL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/12/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

SO
Sara O.
Jakin, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone has always been so nice and friendly. Not just the service dept but the sales crew as well. Had my 1st Hyundai for 13 years. Enough said😁😁
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Sara. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Kona for the next 13 years. Thank you!

Janie H.
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
I am very pleased with the service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Janie. Thank you so much for taking the time to out of your day to leave this survey. I'm we the service team provided you with a fast, friendly and pleasing experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Equus again. Thank you!

Michael W.
Donalsonville, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2019 Category: Service
The staff makes it great..
If i could give hyundai of Dothan 10 stars i would, the staff is very friendly and helpful in all areas, I love my 2015 elantra.. One of the best decisions ive ever made..
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/09/2019

Hi Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Desiree W.
Hartford, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick Response
What I like best about Hyundai of Dothan is that they were able to take care of my car right away. Mike Evans was very helpful!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Desiree. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad me and the service team provided you with a quick and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Webb, AL
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Location
It is fast and excellent service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/02/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with a fast and excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

PD
Paul D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Quick service from a dealership.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/02/2019

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with a quick service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

John H.
Rehobeth, AL
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Expectations !!
Exceeded my expectations in the service of my Hyundai and my friends warranty issue with her engine.!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/31/2019

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle exceeded your expectations. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Jennifer R.
Alford, FL
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They do a great job every time!
They are quick to take car of any problems and take care of their customers!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/30/2019

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Richard S.
Eufaula, AL
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great People
These folks are always trying to do there best to satisfy all customer's.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Richard. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Danielle provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Charlotte B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2019 Category: Service
owner
excellent service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Charlotte. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!