Pensacola, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
We purchased a 2019 Hyundai Elantra for our daughter from Parks Hyundai in Gainesville (PHG) in May 2019. In October 2019 her car was taken in to PHG for a prepaid maintenance service. Her oil was changed and everything was checked over and given a clean bill of health. On January 2, 2020 while traveling home from Pensacola (Christmas break) back to Gainesville (college), her car's check oil warning light came on, then her check battery light turned on, and then her check engine light turned on. All of these lights turned on in rapid succession within a 10-minute time frame. After the Check Engine Light came on, the car just stalled out and quit in the middle of the interstate (I-10)--leaving my daughter and I vulnerable to a potentially fatal disaster/accident. Fortunately, we were able to contact Hyundai Roadside assistance and they towed us to the nearest Hyundai dealership which was Hyundai of Dothan. We rolled in around 5pm and they were closing up their service department, but were kind enough to take a look at the car even though most of their technicians were getting ready to go home. They showed us that the oil drain plug was missing and because of this, all of the oil had leaked out along the highway resulting in the engine locking up. They advised us to call Parks Hyundai in Gainesville the next morning.

We called PHG and spoke with Ken Irvin (service mgr) and John Lanza (gen mgr) several different times and they refused to take responsibility for the loosened drain plug & refused to even work with us to get the problem fixed, citing vandalism. We contacted Corporate Hyundai who eventually denied our claim for repairs because they stated the issue was not due to a manufacturer's defect so was not covered by our NEW car warranty. Basically, no one from Hyundai was willing to help us. Except for Mike Evans, the service manager at Hyundai of Dothan. After several weeks of us going back and forth with Hyundai Corporate and Parks Hyundai of Gainesville, he was the only one who was willing to help and went above and beyond in order to make things right for us. I also want to add that while we were waiting for my husband to pick us up from Dothan the night that our car broke down, the staff at Hyundai of Dothan were extremely kind & sympathetic--after hearing our story, one of the employees went and bought us dinner!

We can't say enough good things about Mike Evans and his service staff. They were all very helpful and once we were able to get the repairs covered by our auto insurance, Mr. Evans helped us locate a new engine for the car and one of his technicians (Pasha) worked on it over the weekend to have it ready for us. Mr. Evans and Hyundai of Dothan helped restore our faith in humanity. They were a beacon of integrity and kindness in the midst of a very dark & disappointing experience with the Hyundai Brand. After this experience, we would be hard pressed to recommend purchasing a car from Hyundai--and definitely not from Parks Hyundai in Gainesville. Our overall rating of Hyundai is dismal to say the least. No representative from Hyundai was willing to help us except for Mike Evans of Hyundai of Dothan. We highly recommend the Mike Evans and his service department of Hyundai of Dothan.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/19/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad my service team provided you with a caring and helpful repair experience. I know the whole situation was very frustrating and never really did seem quite fair. In the end, I feel like everything worked out for the good. I hope all is well with the car and the family. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and all the kind words...wow! I truly appreciate you and if you ever need anything please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. Thank you so much!

Dwight W.
Panama City, FL
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Mr.
Great dealership
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/16/2020

Hi Dwight. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Jerry R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2020 Category: Service
The Best dealership service department...
I WILL buy more Hyundai vehicles because they are the Best Car or SUV for the money. This service dept. is 2nd to none. My wife and I have had three Hyundai’s and anytime we’ve had any of the cars in for service or repair it has been a Great Experience. The Service Manager Mike Evans, really does a Great Job and all of the employees from the service writers to the parts dept. employees to the mechanics are Always super friendly and answer all my questions very professionally. As you can tell I’m sold on this Service Dept. and will keep coming back because of them. Please allow this dealership to continue selling the Genesis, my wife’s car is a 2012 in Great Shape but we want a new G80 next year or maybe the new Genesis SUV. But you took that Brand away from Dothan Hyundai... You Need To Give It Back, that was a very bad decision by Hyundai. Please review your plan!!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/16/2020

Good morning Jerry! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the entire service team was able to provide you with a service experience that's second to none. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and all the kind comments, it's really nice of you to say. As for bringing back the Genesis franchise... I really don't know where that will end up. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you and Roll Tide!

Carl W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/14/2020

Hi Carl. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Ann M.
Midland City, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
A nn M.
Always courteous and work is performed on time and satisfactory
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

PM
Pamela M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
The people & skill set
I am always greeted promptly, my car is serviced and any required repair/replacement is explained to me along with an approximate cost estimate. The people working at Hyundai are very courteous with excellent customer service skills. In addition, the waiting room is very nice area. I highly recommend this place to shy of my friends! Awesome !!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Pamela. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent and courteous service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Andrew M.
Headland, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Greeted warmly and quickly. Service completed accurately and promptly. Highly recommend their new service personal.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Andrew. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a quick and warm greeting with service completed accurately and promptly. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Josh W.
Midland City, AL
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Cold customer service in quality time
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/09/2020

Hi Josh. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Campbellton, FL
2020 Hyundai
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Work performed in a timely manner!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/07/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service completed in a timely manner. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your new Hyundai again. Thank you!

BW
Barry W.
Fort Gaines, GA
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Servicing at Hyundai of Dothan
The service department has consistently provide me excellent service, timely repair, customer-focus and professionalism. My compliments to the Service Manager, Mr. Mike Evans for a well-run department.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Mr Waters. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent and professional service experience completed in a timely manner. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

AH
Austin H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Confident
When I leave my 2016 Hyundai Azera with Mike and the service department at Hyundai of Dothan, I am confident that the service work will be done expertly and on time. I also know that if they encounter anything that requires attention they will contact me and explain what needs to be done, why, and what it will cost me.

I am confident of all the service work they do on my car.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/04/2020

Hi Mr Headland. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a confident service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2020 Category: Service
good job
nice clean place and the pp. are wonderful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/03/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundai again. Thank you!

Bonifay, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Friendly staff. Waiting room always clean with fresh coffee :)
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/02/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Veloster again. Thank you!

Robert H.
Quincy Historic District, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Why 100 miles each way is worth it...
We live near Tallahassee and drive 100 miles to Hyundai Dothan. We purchased the car from this dealer, and now, after a wonderful first service, will return in the future for all scheduled maintenance.
Felix and Nikko up front are both superb customer-oriented employees.
From the young ladies up front to the mechanics in back, your entire service department is simply the best--flawless--and they have my business in the future. Your service advisors are friendly, efficient and have a smile and kind word for everyone.
Customers like myself will always return when the purchase and maintenance experience is top-notch.
That's why the drive is well worth it.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/01/2020

Hi Robert. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a flawless, top-notch service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking great care of your new Santa Fe again. Thank you!

CL
Ceasar L.
Marianna, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
customer service
Hyundai of Dothan customer service is tops, the staff is always courteous, and professional.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Ceasar. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a courteous, professional and top notch service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!