Jalisa H.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service !
Hands down the best !
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/27/2020

Good morning Jalisa. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your morning to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with "hands down the best" service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

LU
Linda U.
Abbeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service! Good People!
I have been going to Hyundai of Dothan for service of 2 Hyundai vehicles over last few years and they always take care of me right! They are courteous and efficient! Very Good People and give me excellent service! Thank you Hyundai of Dothan!
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/26/2020

Hi Linda! Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to leave this awesome survey! I'm so glad Ashley and the service team took care of you right and provided you with excellent, courteous and efficient service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your new Santa Fe again. Thank you!

EB
Ellie B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
I needed my brakes changed, made an appointment on Friday, dropped car off Monday morning at 7:00am.They did the repair and car was returned to me before lunch.
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/23/2020

Hi Ellie. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent and fast service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

MF
Michael Thomas F.
Rehobeth, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2020 Category: Service
6 cars so far
I have purchased 6 cars from them over the years.. great people to deal with
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/20/2020

Hi Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this survey. I'm so glad the service team provided you with an exceptional service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Kona again. Thank you!

SD
Sabrina D.
10/15/2020
Purchasing a new car
The team from Hyudai of Dothan was amazing. The finance Manager Kevin, internet manager and my sales guy Jason made buying a new car a breeze. All the staff was friendly and made my experience great.
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Sabrina. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this survey. I'm so glad to read the Hyundai of Dothan team made your new car purchase a breeze! I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating. We all truly appreciate your business and we now look forward to taking exceptional care of all your service needs. Thank you!

10/14/2020 Category: Service
Location
NA
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/16/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I would like to apologize for the miscommunication. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you about your last visit, of course you are welcome to reply to this email or call me at the dealership. I also want to thank you for the 5 star rating. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking better care of your Sonata next time. Thank you!

WG
Wilbert G.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
It was good
My visit was good
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/13/2020

Hi Wilbert. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

LA
Lee A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Convenience
No comment
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2020

Hi Lee. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Cottonwood, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020 Category: Service
service review
Staff are very professional and courteous. Service was provided in timely fashion.
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley, your service advisor, and the service team provided you with a professional, courteous and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Cowarts, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice people
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/02/2020

Good morning. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a friendly and exceptional service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

DA
Dave A.
Auburn, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Best customer service
We were traveling from Auburn Alabama to Panama City Florida , our Santa Fe broke down and we limped into the Hyundai dealership in Dothan Alabama. Jim and Ashly gave us a loaner car and told us they would check our car out and call us when they found out what was wrong with our car. The motor had to be replaced. Hyundai replaced the motor at no charge and we used the loaner car the whole time at no charge. That is what I call excellent customer service.
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/29/2020

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and my service team provided you with an excellent service experience with outstanding customer service. I'd also really like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. Next time you're in Dothan feel free to stop by. Thank you!

TW
Thresia W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Most Recent Visit to Hyundai of Dothan
Although not as convenient due to the distance, my wife and I drive 100 miles each way to have her Santa Fe serviced by Mike, the Service Manager, and his team at Hyundai of Dothan. We live in Panama City Beach, Florida but prefer to take her suv to Dothan. We trust them and are completely satisfied with their expertise and their of customers.
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/29/2020

Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave is this survey. I am so glad and honored that service team has provided you with a exceptional service for all these years. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe in the future. Thank you so much!

EB
Edith B.
Bainbridge, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/17/2020

Hi Edith. Thanks for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful!
I came to this dealership service department after my last appointment at a different dealership gave me unacceptable service. I will continue to come to this location from now on. Great and quick service! Thank you!
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/15/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I am so glad to read that Jamie, your service advisor, and the service team provided you with a wonderful service visit.  I'm sorry to read about the other dealership providing less than satisfactory service but, I'm glad that led you to Hyundai of Dothan. If you ever find yourself having an unacceptable experience at my shop, please walk right in my office, pull up a chair and let's fix it together. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Clarence B.
09/14/2020 Category: Service
People were courteous, very friendly. Gave explanation of procedures and provided a time line
Grear service, friendly and helpful staff. Special thanks to Ashley
Michael T E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/14/2020

Hi Clarence. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley, your service advisor, and the service team provided you with an excellent and pleasant service visit with helpful and friendly people. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Sonata again. Thank you!