Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5rating 4.4374975
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Went in for service without a reservation late in the day because of a dead battery. They worked me in and put in a new battery. Excellent service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/17/2018

Hi Roger. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

AC
Alice C.
Chipley, FL
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/15/2018

Hi Alice. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

John S.
Cumming, GA
2007 Hyundai Azera
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Personal Attention and Care
I am extremely impressed with the personal attention and care I received from the Service. Department especially from Avery since she took care of my problem even though I arrived near closing time.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/14/2018

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm proud that Avery provided you with an excellent service experience with personal attentionand care. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!

Richard S.
Eufaula, AL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service.
Fast and Friendly service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Customer service was good
Good customer service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/11/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Kathryn B.
Donalsonville, GA
Customer service
I experienced great customer service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Kathryn. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Rebecca Whelan M.
Comfortable waiting area
Great customer service as always.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Linda Or S.
Ashford, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service and friendly workers
All my service work done at Hyundai of Dothan has been pleasant and very worthwhile. The Service Personnel are friendly and very informative.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/10/2018

Hey Greg. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we've provided you with a pleasant and worthwhile service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

DV
David V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service, love it.
Great place I love this place.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/10/2018

Hi David. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience, we love you too. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Mary Ann M.
Mc Kenzie, AL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The people and their service
Excellent service and the people you deal with
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Mary. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

SE
Sue E.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept always willing to answer any question I may ask or help any way they can.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Sue. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Anthony provided you with an excellent and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Altha, FL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Great and kind people
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/04/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

Dianne S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service comfort waiting area
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Dianne. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Michael L.
Fort Rucker, AL
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Michael does a great job of taking care of my service needs
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/02/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

BG
Bobby G.
Eufaula, AL
11/30/2018 Category: Service
All the people are nice and helpful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/02/2018

Hi Mr Gunter. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a nice and helpful service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

LH
Lesia Ann H.
Hartford, AL
11/29/2018 Category: Service
the friendly and professional staff
It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in for service. They are always prompt to set up an appointment time and get you in and out quickly. I am always surprised at how quickly they complete the maintenance. I try to be sure that I am not in a hurry and yet they still surpass getting the job done in a timely manner.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Lesia. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and professional service experience that was done in a timely manner. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

GB
Gina B.
Birmingham, AL
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Gina. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an awesome service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Kimberly S.
Donalsonville, GA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I loved scheduling my appointment online. When I got there they took me right back. The lobby was nice and clean. My car was ready in no time. Thanks!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Kimberly. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive comments. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

James T.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, qualified technicians.
Always under promise and over deliver.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/25/2018

Hi James. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

KP
Kimberly P.
Graceville, FL
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Service is good.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/24/2018

Hi Kimberly. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.