Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5Overall Rating 4.3636345/5rating 4.3636345
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Tammie Lynn B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
My hyundai
I am thankful that I chose hyundai of Dothan to purchase my vehicle. I have had great service each time I had to get my oil changed. The staff is so friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Tammie. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm so glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. We're also thankful that you chose to purchase and have your Elantra service with us. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Taylor, AL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I received good service at the Hyundai in Dothan.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/15/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundai again. Thank you!

JJ
James J.
Midland City, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Incomplete Repair
Paid for a repair on my Genesis central control screen at almost $900. Picked up the car after hours and noted that the backup camera wasn't working as it had before. Notified the service manager who wanted me to bring the car back. This wasn't feisabal as I had moved out of town. I suggested taking the car to the local Hyundai dealer 5 min from my house. Service manager said she would get back to me. Never heard back. Left a message and still no return call. Sad....
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/15/2018

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I really have no excuses for the service you were given or why you were never called back. I appologize, we dropped the ball. The technician who worked on your Genesis is a great tech but he is man and may have made a mistake for which I will take full responsibility. As you know from our phone conversation, I have been in contact with the Hyundai dealership near your home and I trust we will have to problem resolving the radio issue. I'm looking forward to talking with you soon and getting your car repaired. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or I will be calling you soon. Thank you.

Headland, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The service received at Dothan Hyundai was excellent!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/14/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

PJ
Phyllis J.
Slocomb, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Good
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/11/2018

Hi Phyllis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyaundai of Dothan
The honesty and customer service. The guy who works the front area is awesome and keeps you informed of every detail
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/10/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an honest and informed service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

GM
Gaye M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Great experience
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/09/2018

Hi Gaye. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and friendly service experience. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Lina B.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
5 star all around!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/09/2018

Hi Lina. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

EI
Emmett I.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional service.
Satisfied customer.. Ty.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/08/2018

Hi Emmett. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Sheila M.
Colquitt, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Wait time is short
I'm always in & out in a timely manner. The lounge is clean, with refreshment & t.v. to watch or get on free wifi.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Sheila. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Mark C.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Dothan
Jerry Spivey and the entire team make you feel welcome and relaxed.The service crew made my experience fast and got my car done 2 hours before promised. Thanks
Mark Chambliss
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/06/2018

Hi Mark. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a welcome, relaxing and fast service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Newton, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/06/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

GF
Georgina F.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Always Awesome
GREAT service department
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/03/2018

Hi Georgina! Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an awesome service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

BR
Beverly R.
Headland, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/02/2018

Hi Beverly. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Slocomb, AL
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Be timely
I came in due to my car being less that 2 years old and having a weak battery. It was under warranty and they replaced it free of charge as they should have, but it took them an hour for a simple swap out of a battery.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 08/01/2018

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. Friday is a very busy day for us and we had a full appointment booking. Unfortunately a weak battery is sometimes unpredictable and you could not make an appointment for the repair, so your car was being worked in. We can not skip or delay other people who did have an appointment. We tested and replaced the battery just as soon as we had an opening. I appologize if we caused any inconveniences and did not meet your expectations. I do appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to taking better care of your Elantra next time. Thank you.

John G.
Midland City, AL
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great folks great service
I'm very impressed with the service, freindliness and professionalism of everyone at Hyundai of Dothan. Thank you all very much and I highly recommend anyone needing service done to their vehicle to give these folks atry you won't be dissapointed!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/31/2018

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy
Fast service, courteous staff.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/30/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a fast and courteous service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundai again. Thank you.

Arthur M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Top performers.
Done right the first time.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/29/2018

Hi Art. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience, done right the first time. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Denny B.
Great service and people
Good service and friendly people
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Denny. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

James W.
Great service everytime by
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/27/2018

Hi James. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.