Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5Overall Rating 4.4374975/5rating 4.4374975
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Westville, FL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people with great aditudes
Always have a great aditude and a pleasure to work with.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/17/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Michael L.
Fort Rucker, AL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike is a great service writer. Always impresses
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Michael provided you with an impressive service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Donalsonville, GA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
You are friendly and kind
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/12/2018

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and kind service experience. I hope you made it through the hurricane unharmed. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

BR
Belinda R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As always Hyundai of Dothan knocked it out the park again. The service was the best.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/07/2018

Hi Belinda. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we knocked it out of the park again. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

LA
Lee A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike took care of my issue.
All of my issues were addressed.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/07/2018

Hi Lee. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Michael and your technician Rob provided you with an excellent service experience and addressed all of your concerns. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

AG
Alesa G.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2018

Hi Alesa. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

DK
Danny K.
Slocomb, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff
Everybody is so nice and friendly. They remember me by name every time I've gone back for anything.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2018

Hey Danny. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a nice and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

ME
Michael E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Service department personnel are great and very friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/06/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great and friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

CL
Ceasar L.
Marianna, FL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is tops at Hyundai of Dothan.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Ceasar. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

WH
Willis H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
The people who works there
Hyundai is a good place to do business with the service department.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Willis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

BW
Bruce W.
Eufaula, AL
10/04/2018 Category: Service
head light issue
The service depatrment corrected my issue in a timely manner.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Bruce. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Pensacola, FL
N/A
N/A
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/02/2018

Gi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Ozark, AL
EASE OF BUSINESS; TIMELY
Easy and timely. made appointment on line. Wait and drink coffee and watch tv in comfortable room while car gets serviced. Friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/02/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an easy and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Christopher B.
Headland, AL
Service after the sale
Your dealership really needs some help. I'm not usually one to complain or write bad reviews, but the staff turn over at your dealership has cost you future business with me. It shouldn't take 3 months to get a part to my car that should've been on my car at the time I purchased it. After 3 months, multiple calls to new employees after previous employees quit/or were laid off, I eventually got my issued resolved. I still feel your dealership has room for improvement. I would highly recommend your general manager have a plan in place in the event of employee turn over so that the customer is not forgotten. Or better yet, work on ways to reduce employee turn over in the first place! If you take care of your employees, your employees will take care of your customers! I would like to thank Wayne and Bryan (in the service dept) for finally getting my 3 month long issue resolved! They are the only reason I rated you 3 stars!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Christopher. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I've read all your comments and you are right 100%. There no good reason that the replacement map card was not ordered and there is no reason no one ever contacted you. I appologize for the sales team not taking better care of you. I tried to call you earlier but the number we have is no longer in service. I would like the opportunity to talk with you about your service experience and make sure all your concerns are resolved. You can reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416 or my cell phone number is 334-333-5789. I look forward to talk with you soon. Thanks.

EH
Ellis H.
Brinson, GA
09/29/2018 Category: Service
The people
At the service they also got android auto working
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/29/2018

Hi Ellis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. Android auto is a really nice feature, you'll enjoy it. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Bonifay, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service
Service can be scheduled online. It is reasonably quick. Employees have good attitudes. The customer lounge area is great. It has courtesy coffee, sodas, and crackers.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/28/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

Jerry W.
Newville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Great
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/27/2018

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Michael W.
Oil change & tire rotation
Very friendly staff
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/27/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

SA
Sharon A.
Cowarts, AL
09/26/2018 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundai dealership in Dothan,AL
The service person took care of me right away and had someone to take me to place of business while vehicle was being serviced. The only compliant I had was when I picked up my vehicle the tech wrote a comment that was not complete, so I had to return to find out what was missing. Turns out my tire had a chuck of rubber missing and the Tech felt the tire should be replaced. I thought this could have been handled on the day of service and I wouldn't have to make a second trip to get a new tire. Other than that everything went smoothly. What I need to know is whether my tire is still under warranty and how do I find this out?
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/26/2018

Hi Sharon. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. I'll check on the tire and give you a call. Thank you.

Stephen M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/26/2018 Category: Service
The service department provided excellent customer service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 09/26/2018

Hi Stephen. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.