Joy M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Quality Service and Care Everytime!!
Quality of Customer Service, auto care, timeliness of service, timely updates provided to keep me informed of what service my car require, timeline, and the requisite cost. I am always well pleased. Thank you Hyundai!!
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/28/2021

Good evening Joy! Thank you so much for again taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an exceptional service visit. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Blakely, GA
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Always have reasonable personnel and if ever anything wrong there’s always someone to come back and to fix the situation, thanks Hyundai of Dothan!

02/20/2021 Category: Service
I’ve had nothing but problems with this place
Would not recommend anybody getting a Hyundai Sonata 2011-2014 models.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/23/2021

Hi. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you about your last visit and find out what we can do to resolve your concerns. Please feel free to reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/25/2021

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I apologize that your service hasn't always been great. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking better care of your Sonata. Thank you.

Carlton W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Dothan is terrific!
Everyone that you interact with treats you like family! They remember you and your vehicle every time you visit there.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/15/2021

Good evening Carlton. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a terrific service visit where you were treated like family. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Palisade again. Thank you!

Danielle B.
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/12/2021

Good evening Danielle. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Kate and the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Charlotte B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
always good service
exceptional service
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/02/2021

Hey miss Charlotte. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Kate and the service team provided you with an exceptional service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

Karen B.
Andalusia, AL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff willing to go above and beyond to help you
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/02/2021

Good evening Karen. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Kate and the service team provided you with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Jerry R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/31/2021 Category: Service
Will by another Hyundai because service dept. so good!!!
Because of the quality of the employees and the pride they take in doing a Great Job. Also they want to Mack sure you are a happy customer...
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/31/2021

Hey Jerry! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an exceptional service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Genesis again. Thank you!

JJ
James J.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Great place, clean and comfortable
Nice experience, waiting room very clean and good coffee. Repairs were done quickly.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/22/2021

Good morning James. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with clean, quick and comfortable service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Palisade again. Thank you!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Customer care
I previously had a problem with the way my car repair was handled but I received a call from the manager and he resolved the problem right away.

01/14/2021 Category: Service
Customer care
There could be some improvement in customer care but overall the service is good.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/14/2021

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with a great service experience. I like the opportunity to speak with you about the concerns with your brakes. Please feel free to reply to this email or I would like to give you a call tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/19/2021

Good afternoon. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to speak with me. I'm so glad we were able to resolve your concerns with your last service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rescore rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking better care of your Genesis in the future. Thank you!

Graceville, FL
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people
Very good service. Answered my question and provided feedback. Very cooperative and helpful
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/14/2021

Good evening Clarence. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Kate and the service team provided you with a quick, efficient, helpful and friendly service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Celona C.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer Service
Five stars.. Always. Thanks again!
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/14/2021

Good evening Celona! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with exceptional customer service. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

CJ
Cary J.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2021 Category: Service
The employees were very friendly and the only problem was the mask issue and the time it took and was unaware of the recall.

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept.
The employees were great and friendly. The only problem was the time of the service. The waiting lounge was full and we had a appointment at 2:00 PM and we got there at 1:30 PM and my wife and I sat in the sales area, until our car was ready at 3:00 PM.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/11/2021

Hi Cary. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad the service team provided you with a great service experience. It looks like we may have taken a little too much time. I like the opportunity to speak with you about your last visit. Please feel free to reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/19/2021

Good afternoon. Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. I'm so glad we were able to resolve your concerns with your service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rescore rateing. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking better care of your Sonata in the future. Thank you!

IH
Iris H.
01/06/2021
Excellent Car Salesman
Almitra McGriff was very professional and polite with me. I felt like she was attentive to my needs and that she went above and beyond with locating the best vehicle for me. I truly believe that she is honest and very trustworthy. I will continue this process with her. If you’re in the Dothan area or surrounding areas and need a good and trustworthy car salesman go she Almitra McGriff at Hyundai of Dothan.
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/06/2021

Good evening Iris. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful survey. I'm so glad to read that Almitra provided you with a professional, polite and trustworthy experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to giving you a great service experience. Thank you!

Dennis G.
Midland City, AL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service provided
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/05/2021

Good evening Dennis. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an awesome service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we all look forward to taking great care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Margie B.
12/31/2020
Michael T E., Service Manager from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 12/31/2020

Hey Margie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I am so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!