Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jim K.
Slocomb, AL
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Jim. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Accent again. Thank you.

Sandra B.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Sandy
Did a great job
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Sandra. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

NJ
Nawanna Shea J.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/16/2018

Hi Nawanna. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

SL
Shatangi T L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/15/2018 Category: Service
My Lackluster Experience
Came here three times in two weeks for a low tire pressure warning. Was told that maybe someone was letting air out of my tire.

Finally took to another place and they identified the issue immediately
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/17/2018

Hi Shatangi. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to read that we did not provide you with an excellent service experience. I've read through your comments and I'm right there with you on what you've said. I have no excuse to give you, this is unacceptable from my service department and I sincerely apologize. Unfortunately I was never made aware that this was your third visit, you spoke with Michael Welch and never with me, but that's not your fault or the issue here. I agree with you 100% someone letting the air out of your tires sounds a bit ridiculous. I don't know the whole story but it sounds like we didn't do a thorough inspection of your tires and we definitely didn't repair your concerns. I would like to talk with you this week or you can reply to this email. I appreciate your loyal business and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Johnny S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the service you provided to my Genesis.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/14/2018

Hi Johnny. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

Kinsey, AL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Had a problem come up plus it was a Friday, so I'm thinking it not going to go good. But the service department jump on it , told me what the problem was and they had it in stock. Got my car back where it needed to be.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/12/2018

Hi Steve. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Dorine C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Not a good experience but I'm trying to adjust.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/12/2018

Hi Dorine. I've read over your comments and I understand how you feel. On the last visit your check engine light was on and the car was running bad. We were able to scan your car's computer to find the cause of those issues. We repaired that issue and gave you a free rental car while we repaired your car, not every dealership can do that. Anytime a car comes to the dealership for repairs under warranty it is our responsibility to verify your concerns and be able to prove the cause. Hyundai does have the best warranty in the business but we have to follow their policies and procedures, we cannot replace parts based off a guess. My technicians have to be duplicate the concern. We have test driven and inspected the brakes several times. The brakes are in great condition and have never made an abnormal noise. You are welcome to come by when the brakes are making a noise, I or my shop foreman will be glad to ride with you. We want to fix your car and help you be happy with the car, we do not want the wheels to fall off. As you may know a 3 star rating on this survey is a failing score, that's not good for me, my employees or the dealership. This survey now makes the third time you have given us a failing score. If you are satisfied with the previous repair and your engine is now running properly please consider a rescore on this survey to 5 stars. If you feel that we haven't or can't provide you with the service experience you expect, you are welcome to visit any other Hyundai dealership, Mitchell Hyundai in Enterprise will be the closest. You are also welcome to reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Cottonwood, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
I had a great experience
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/08/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Ozark, AL
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Curtious, professional
Great people, excellant work
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/07/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent, courteous and professional service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

WH
Willis H.
nice
I did not have an appointment and I needed my oil change because I was going out town the next day and they fit me in and it a timely matter service my care and I am thankful
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Willis. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Michael W.
Oil change & tire rotation
Everything was done in a timely manner
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/06/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent, timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

Mary W.
Great experience
Staff and services
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/06/2018

Hi Mary. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Greatness
The entire facility is like family!! Great people from front to back.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/05/2018

Hi Jaquay. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

TW
Tom W.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
I am completely satisfied with the service that I have received since the purchase of my Sonata - Service advisor Avery Jones has been excellent in all my contacts with her when obtaining service - she is friendly and professional in all respects
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/04/2018

Hi Tom. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Avery has provided you with an excellent service experience. I'll be sure that she gets to read this survey. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Miranda G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Quality of my vehicle-excellent!! The service-excellent!! The service department staff-the best!!!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/31/2018

Hey Miranda. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

DT
Dana T.
Gordon, AL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Even without an appointment, Hyundai of Dothan was able to work my oil change and tire rotation in their schedule quickly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/29/2018

Hi Dana. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business even if you did purchase a Mercedes Benz. We look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

BK
Barbara K.
Taylor, AL
05/28/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
When I called to make the appt for service I let them know the car was due for its 30,000 maintenance. But after about 45 mins to an hour a service man let me know it was ready. Of course I was surprised that it didn’t take very long and asked if the 30,000 mile maintenance was done and it had not. He then said I could schedule another time for that. But I needed it done then since I had an upcoming long trip to make. So they then took it back to the shop to perform the maintenance which took another hour and 45 mins. I am satisfied with the service but wonder if there was a communication error between the one I scheduled the appt with and the actual service dept. Maybe that should be looked into to help prevent dissatisfaction in the customer and surprises for the service department.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/28/2018

Hi Barbara. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

WB
William B.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
They are always so ready to help & answer any questions we may have.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/25/2018

Hi William. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

LA
Lee A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Mike took care of my reoccurring issue.
Hopefully my problems are solved.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/25/2018

Hi Lee. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience and we we're able to take care of your issue. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Genesis again. Thank you.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
y
y
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 05/24/2018

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.