Overall Rating 4.3888889/5Overall Rating 4.3888889/5Overall Rating 4.3888889/5Overall Rating 4.3888889/5rating 4.3888889
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

Webb, AL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The location and the hours.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/15/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with the an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

RA
Rachel A.
Columbia, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service department did a good job with all my car needs.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/15/2019

Hey Rachel! Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

AC
Annette C.
Slocomb, AL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, excellent service
Well pleased every time I've visited Hyundai of Dothan to have my car serviced/maintenance.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Annette. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Blake H.
Opp, AL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Dothan Hyundai is the best!
I have been a regular customer at enterprise Hyundai and I had ran into a few problems with them so I decided to take my car to Dothan Hyundai to take care of the recall that was out in my car and they treated me with respect and didn’t try to sell me on anything they fixed the problem that I asked them to fix and then went on about their day!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Blake. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent, no pressure service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your new business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

AH
Austin H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Again
Efficient service, friendly work staff, work done when promised or earlier and problems described accurately.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/11/2019

Hi Austin. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you friendly and efficient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!

Mia L.
Midland City, AL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Mia. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback from. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

AR
Amy R.
Abbeville, AL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/10/2019

Hi Amy. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your Sunday afternoon to fill out this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience although it didn't go exactly to plan. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra again. Thank you!

Cowarts, AL
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs improvement
It was very difficult to schedule an appointment with the dealership. After maintenance appointment was scheduled, I called to check the status of my car only to be told the appointment had never been made. Customer service upon arrival was not apologetic or friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/11/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a great service experience. I'd like to apologize for miscommunication and the lack of communication. I am always looking for ways to improve so do appreciate your feedback. I would like to speak with you further about your visit at your convenience, please reply to this email or call me at the shop at 334-699-6416. We appreciate your business and we value you as a customer. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Matthew G.
Eufaula, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The Quality of service I receive there.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/07/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I sure hope Matthew is doing better after his surgery. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of all your Hyundai's again. Thank you!

Randall B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
friendly and excellent service
GREAT
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/03/2019

Hi Randall. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Randall B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
friendly and excellent service
GREAT.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 02/03/2019

Hi Randall. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thanks again!

FC
Franklin C.
Cottonwood, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Employees Friendly and courteous. Service was efficient and complete.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Mr Cason. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and courteous service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

RJ
Rosalind J.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service from Hyundai of Dothan
Friendly staff. Great service for my vehicle.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Rosalind. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great customer service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Jerry T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly employees
Good service Good team members
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

RJ
Russell J.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly and accommodating!
Good experience and I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Russell. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a friendly and accommodating service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Cottondale, FL
Hyundai ervice
The staff were very professional and provided quick service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/25/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with professional and quick service. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

CP
Charles P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Service provider
Took my car in at appointed time for a recall situation. They were professional, timely and took care of everything wonderfully.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/24/2019

Hi Charles. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a professional and timely service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

John F.
New Brockton, AL
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Helpfull
Although we didnt buy our Sonata from them they treated me like family. They need to replace tv in lounge. Volume dont work. Not good at reading lips.😊
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/23/2019

Hi John. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided an excellent and helpful service experience. It really doesn't matter to me where you bought your car. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Bonifay, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Great service and friendly staff. Never disappointed when I use this dealership for service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/23/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provide you with an excellent service experience every time. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

AH
Austin H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Hyundai of Dothan considers it a priority to satisfy the customer. It is not enough to just sell you a highly rated automobile they want you happy Hyundai owners. They accomplish this by servicing your car quickly and efficiently.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 01/23/2019

Hi Austin. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Azera again. Thank you!