Overall Rating 4.3142883/5Overall Rating 4.3142883/5Overall Rating 4.3142883/5Overall Rating 4.3142883/5rating 4.3142883
Overall Rating 2.17143/5Overall Rating 2.17143/5rating 2.17143rating 2.17143rating 2.17143

AC
Annette C.
Slocomb, AL
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, timely and efficient.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/16/2019

Hi Annette. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a friendly, timely and efficient service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Always AWESOME
Will NEVER use any other service department!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/15/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an awesome service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Jerry R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Just would like to say this service department is second to none... I have all the service and maintenance work on our Hyundai vehicles done here. The entire staff is excellent and really cares about the quality of the job done. The Service Manager Mike Evans sets the example of customer satisfaction and takes it to another level. We will buy more Hyundai’s because if vehicle quality and this dealership... ThankYou!!!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/13/2019

Hey Jerry. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm so glad the service team was able to provide you with an excellent and caring service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Hyundais in the future. Thank you and Roll Tide!

Elba, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Repairs
I like the care that they offer for customers while they wait. The customer service was very helpful and friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Christina. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
good job
good place
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Reginald. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

EB
Edward B.
Donalsonville, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellence!
Service department is very efficient and the staff is friendly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Edward. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Palisade again. Thank you!

LW
Larry W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
Excellent service with a smile. Thanks
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Larry. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the kind words. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you.

BW
Bruce W.
Eufaula, AL
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service was good hard to understand why I keep having recalls on my car!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/03/2019

Hi Bruce. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Newton, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
15000 mile service
Great service department!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/03/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Engine
Very pleased.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/02/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad we provided you with a pleasing service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always treat me with respect and get my car out quick
Every time I come in I get greeted, always get me out quick, always treated with respect.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/01/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent and quick service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Regina M.
Graceville, FL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Maintenace
Staff was friendly & helpful. Short wait time. Staff explained things clearly.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 11/02/2019

Hi Regina. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a friendly, helpful and quick service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

JJ
Johnny J.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service department nice young lady, very frendly, always helps!
When you work with a service department and you can tell that the person really enjoys her job by her attitude and friendly smile you know you are in the right place Dothan Hyunda is a nice place to Buy a New Car I highly recommend them.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Johnny. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

John H.
Rehobeth, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff
A-1 Service
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/31/2019

Hi John. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you!

10/28/2019 Category: Service
They had friendly service and staff! And they were very fast and efficient
My review on the service and Hyundai Of Dothan is that it was a great experience and they were fast and efficient! Also the staff was friendly and helpful! They were nice to me and serviced me on a friendly and informative manner
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/28/2019

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a friendly and efficient service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the kind words. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

Headland, AL
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Customer service lady was very nice, she greeted me and thanked me. The cashier lady didn't say anything to me just sat there and waited for me to pay and I was waiting for her to tell me how much, glad I knew how to read my bill.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/28/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

Matthew S.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great work!! Good warranty coverage.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/27/2019

Hi Matthew. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an awesome service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Great experience with the person at the service counter
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/26/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

TH
Thomas H.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Auto repair
Talked to the service manager and he showed me the proper use of backup mirrors.

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Mirror repair
Replaced unit in outside driver's mirror. Not
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/24/2019

Hi Mr. Holloman. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your afternoon to talk with me. I hope that after our conversation we were able to resolve your concerns. Since we were able to get those side mirrors to turn down when you put the vehicle in reverse, I'd appreciate it if you would rescore us 5 stars. If you still feel that you can't,  please call me at 334-699-6416. Thank you again!

Dana S.
Taylor, AL
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
I was in a hurry to get my car fixed to go out of town the day I came to the Hyundai dealership. They gladly worked me in and got me out in a timely manner! I was so thankful to get it done so quickly and not have to leave my car and get a rental for my trip!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 10/22/2019

Hey Dana. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this survey. I'm glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a fast and efficient service visit. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!