David C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Very Good
The people are friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting room is comfortable.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/07/2020

Hey David. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a friendly, knowledgeable and comfortable service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

DO
Damita Jo O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
AWFUL SERVICE
The service was the worst I have ever had to deal with in my life.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Damita. I am so sorry to read what has happened. I am going to contact you by phone shortly to make this right. I look forward to talking to you soon. Thank you.

AK
Alverna K.
07/05/2020 Category: Service
What makes Hyundai so great
The staff is friendly, and the service job was done in a timely manner.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/06/2020

Good evening Alverna. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a friendly and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Bainbridge, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Pricesssssssss
Parts are over priced
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 07/04/2020

Hello.im sorry to read that we didn't provide you with a great service experience. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you about it. Please feel free to call me at the service department or reply to this email. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Headland, AL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service, Ashley is so sweet always has a smile on her face.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/29/2020

Good evening. Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I'm glad Ashley, Jamie and the service team provided you with a great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 4 star rating and the kind comments. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you.

PH
Pamela H.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Staff was very friendly and cooperative. The staff did a great job programming my automobile remote.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/28/2020

Hi Pamela. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent, friendly and cooperative service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you! Be safe.

AP
Alfred P.
Graceville, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Second vehicle bought and both been serviced by Hyundai of Dothan. Just great service.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/28/2020

Hi Alfred. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad to read that Ashley and the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe again. Thank you! Be safe.

Eufaula, AL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
customer service needs to be better. My service was too long of a wait.
I had to wait over an hour to get my oil changed.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/28/2020

Hello. I'm sorry to read that your service wait was too long. I'd like the opportunity to talk with you about your last visit and resolve your concerns. You can reply to this email or call me at 334-699-6416. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2020 Category: Service
People are great
Every time I have been in they greet you hold doors open and talk to you
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/22/2020

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an excellent and friendly service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

PJ
Pilcherria J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service-again
I took my car in for a recall. The service was handled efficiently and timely. I always feel like they are there to help. Thanks.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/22/2020

Hi Pilcherria. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with an efficient, helpful and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Tucson again. Thank you!

BG
Bobby G.
Eufaula, AL
06/19/2020 Category: Service
On time with service
In and out on time
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/20/2020

Hi Mr Gunter. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this survey. I'm glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the positive feedback. I appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you.

TT
Timothy T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2020 Category: Service
The staff
The people are amazing
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/20/2020

Hi Bryan! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this survey. I'm so glad the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Accent again. Thank you!

CJ
Cary J.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Recall
We received a letter that a recall on a part needed to be reprogrammed for safety reasons. We brought our Sonata into the service department and they were very nice and had the car ready in a short time.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/18/2020

Hi Cary. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Jamie and the service team provided you with a nice and timely service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your new Sonata again. Thank you!

Slocomb, AL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant and surprised
I came to this dealership for a recall notice I had received. I arrived 30 minutes early. They took my car directly in and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I was out within minutes of my appointment time.
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/14/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this survey. I'm so glad Ashley and the service team provided you with a pleasant and efficient service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!

Duston B.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Employees
Great service and great staff!
Mike E. from Hyundai of Dothan responded on 06/13/2020

Hey Danielle. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this survey. I'm so glad the service team provided you with an excellent service visit. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind comments. I truly appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata again. Thank you!