4.6

NS
Nancy S.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
great service
every time I take my car the staff is very helpful and friendly. I appreciate the time they take to listen to my concerns, however small, and keeping me posted as they inspect it. New system with text messages are great!!

San Diego, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Easy to get a same day appointment. Staff is professional and friendly.
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey. Your feedback is important to us. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. Hopefully on your next visit we can provide you with a 5 star service experience.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
perfect
Great and quick service
Kodi S. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/11/2020

Hey thank you so much for the positive feedback hope your experience with us was outstanding and hope to see you soon!

SR
Saher R.
San Marcos, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Perfect in everything
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey. Your possitvie feedback is important to us. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. I look forward to helping you out on your next visit!

GM
Gabriel M.
Redlands, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. Your positive feedback is improtant to us. I look forward to helping you on your next visit!

David B.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Only good experiences
Been there a bunch of times to service my sonata. Only good experiences with both car repairs and staff friendliness.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business.

FH
Florence H.
San Marcos, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Professional atmosphere
They gave the Personal touch
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey, your feedback is important to us. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer serivce. I look forward to helping you on your next visit!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
The service advisors and team go above and beyond.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey, always a pleasure working with you.

Chris W.
Carlsbad, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out my survey, if there is anything else you need don't hesitate.

Fallbrook, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership ever!
Got an engine replacement on my 2014 Santa Fe, pretty fast and reliable service thank you Hyundai of Escondido!!
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure working with you.

Daniel G.
Oceanside, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/31/2020 Category: Service
I was greeted and taken care of as soon as I arrived for my car servicing appointment and gave me great customer service
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey, your possitive feedback is appreciated. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer serive. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

DF
Daniel F.
Vista, CA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Rep
Went in basic oil change service rep great!!
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

EF
Elva F.
Chula Vista, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Everything was good except the car wash
This was my first time going to the new location, everything was good except that I did not get information regarding my service plan and the car wash... my car had streaks all over and had to re-wash my car.
YVONNE R. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey, your  feedback is important to us. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. Hopefully your next service we can make you service experience be a 5 star rating. I look forward to helping you on your next visit.

Matthew L.
Carlsbad, CA
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service.
When I had problems with my newer car the service manager(Chris) sent Ricardo out with a free rental and picked up my car. Ricardo was very polite and professional and Chris kept me informed about my car, fixed the issue for free under warranty then sent Ricardo back out with my car and had him pick up the rental. Very satisfied!!
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 02/05/2020

Hope all is well with the car my friend, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Hemet, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service
I always get great service at this dealership!!!
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!!