Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Rabeea S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Customer service excellence
Customer service excellence and the service manager Hector took care of me very well and again thank you very much for your service
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair.

IK
Irene K.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Communication and timeliness
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/16/2021

We have trying contacting you with no success. If you have time please give me a call, text or email to review you last visit.

Rancho Santa Fe, CA
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Clean, Employees very nice and helpful, check in when I didn't understand the young man was nice to me to help me understand.
Good,Wonderful, pleasant.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your 5 star reveiw! Please come to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair.

Shannon C.
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Better the Second Time
Hyundai addressed my issues, located the source, and took responsibility for an overlook. I felt listened to and appreciated their efforts to remedy the mistakes. Thank you.

07/07/2021 Category: Service
Not an Idiot
I have been having tire pressure issues so I took my car in to have it checked as well as get my oil done. Their response was: Everything looks great. We rotated your tires and filled them up.

2 days later: the tire in the same location shows the exact same issue with the same tire pressure, leading me to believe either they didn’t rotate tires (but I paid $45) OR the pressure system is faulty.

I called and was treated like a fool. “No mam. Tires don’t blow up when the pressure is low. That’s not true. But we’ll look at it.”

I just didn’t like the persons tone and being treated like an idiot because I’m a young woman. I haven’t had this type a service EVER.
Kodi S. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and let me make this visit alot better

KF
Kevin F.
07/03/2021
Everyone was wonderful and nice !
Very happy with everyone involved with my last visit.

Dennis m.
07/03/2021
Beware if you have this car problem it can hurt or maybe kill someone
On about 14 June my car suddenly accelerated and jumped about 20 feet as if somebody stepped on the gas pedal as I was driving down the road. My wife was with me and it was so quick that my wife said:( What was that?). First indication some thing is going on with the computer in this car. Nobody in front of me lucky. A few days later it just cuts out and dies in the middle of the road. TAKEN TO HYUNDAI. Nothing found and car returned to me. A few days later I am sitting waiting for a red light to change, again (self- acceleration) and the car is now in full throttle and my foot just pushed as hard as I can to hold it back and shoots me out in the middle of an busy intersection. I hit the neutral button and tapped the brakes hard it stopped. Lucky again nobody in front of me.This car has now turned into a Russian- Rulet every time you drive it.. BACK TO HYUNDAI and they completed all the road test and computer checks found nothing as this is happening randomly. This all happening with some times passengers verifying this is happening. Two more times it cuts out in the middle of the road. BACK TO HYUNDAI. Then I am told cant find the problem told to remove the car or you could be charged a storage rate.
Summary: We have a car 2021 SONATA that has been to the dealer three times, self -accelerated twice and completely stalled four times on its own.We are not talking a oil leak or transmission problem that could be fixed and identified we are talking an extreme safety problem where some body is going to get hurt or killed.. It did not seem to bother them ( I tried to talk to management about this serious matter (4) times and nobody would talk to me sometimes waiting 2 hours ). I was told to file a claim with the corporate under the Lemon law. I guess this is how real loyal customers are treated, I have bought (5 yes 5) cars at this dealership. So I sit with a vehicle that cant be driven awaiting corporate decision. Would you put you or your family in this car?
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/05/2021

HM
HECTOR M.
The Salepersonal
Hi my name is Hector Millan ,I had the best service from Michael Lopez, We bought the Genesis GV80 2021 and he explained every little detail on the car which made it easy for my wife and me to understand , Your the best Michael, I also want to thank Juan, and the Finance personal that made it happen, THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING, WERE SO HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE, CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. 👍
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review!

SD
Slava D.
Oceanside, CA
07/02/2021
very friendly and professional
I would like to thank Ricardo for his excellent service on our Kona!
Way to go Ricardo!
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see Ricardo the next time you need help with your Kona.

AT
Anthony T.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Hector was friendly and polite
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2021

GD
Gilles D.
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/30/2021 Category: Service

06/29/2021 Category: Service
You have a nice dealership in an excellent location.
The new Hyundai dealership in Escondido has 200% improved compared to the old one in the Escondido Auto park location.
AA
Alan A. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET ME MAKE THIS A BETTER EXPRIENCE.

DJ
Derek J.
Fallbrook, CA
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Flawless service
Ricardo and Kody are beyond amazing and talented at what they do! Both of them deserve raises and great praises. Absolutely flawless service!
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair.

James W.
Carlsbad, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Good
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/15/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME AND LETTING US KNOW WHAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK ON AND IMPROVE

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2021 Category: Service
George Caldera was Great
Greetings... The only reason I am giving any stars is due to how Service Manager Jorge Caldera helped us through the process of our repair being completed. I'd say you are fortunate to employ him. Jorge must have been under a tremendous amount of pressure due to the numerous engine replacements we became aware of the small amount of time we were in the service department. Staff were all dealing with the engine problem in one way or another and there was a stack of work orders that were all related to that one issue. Yet... despite what had to have been a number of upset Hyundai owners... Jorge was a consummate professional donning a smile... demonstrating incredible patience while taking time to address your our concerns. I don't know Hyundai protocol in regards to customer relations... but as one who had similarly difficult responsibilities in dealing with the public I feel qualified to say Jorge is the poster child how customer care should be and can be done in a way that will lend to customer loyalty. From the beginning he established a confidence that was genuine. When things were slow... he did not make excuses or hollow promises. He made getting a loaner car simple and quick. Then... when after picking our vehicle up and then quickly returning it back to him as the repair needed additional work... the repoire he had established with me made dealing with that problem stress free. Not many people have those kind of people skills... Jorge Caldera does. He being the face of Hyundai... for me... represented Hyundai in the highest professionalism possible. I come to that conclusion because not only did he represent you well in his people skills but not at any time did he even hint anything negative about the company. With all the pressure he has to be under while Hyundai gets the engine recall finished... he never avoided answering our questions or did not stop making the effort to explain issues that were not as easily understood as others. I never felt rushed or felt his answers were condescending. For my wife and I Jorge made the entire 6 months as painless to us as possible. Therefore... in terms of his excellent public relations... I give high marks. For the length in time it took to get our vehicle back... its my understanding it was out of the dealerships hands due to the number of people all over who also were waiting. That is why I take one star off and I really had to think about that because I was only going to give 3 stars. But because I took time to think it through... I decided on 4 stars all four of which reflect my gratitude to Jorge Caldera for being a true pro in a world of average at best employees in every business. I taught my children and now my grandchildren that learning those same qualities would put them at the front of the line... the top 5%... for employment in a job they want. I hope my taking time to be thorough will be of benefit. My recommendation is analyze what I describe about Jorge and then hire those who come closest to fitting his description. In fact he would be excellent to head training for how to treat customers.
Respectfully,
James Maize

06/08/2021 Category: Service
I am not so happy with the service...
It took 6 months before we finally got our car back, on the fifth month we were called and car is ready but less than 100meters out the service station the car was chugging back and forth... and another month before we finally got our car back. AAA pay the service and our co payment is 500 but still have to pay service fee for fixing the brakes and the brakes 400 plus so have to pay 900plus... the reimbursement for the car rental ... emails hma.... April 18, 2021 and its June 8th now still has not been addressed... still waiting for the reimbursement..
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/11/2021

Really sorry, that we did not have the opportunity to speak. If you get a chance I would like to review your last visit with us, if you would like to please feel free to call me.

Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you both for taking the time to speak to me about the visit! I will have Hector our service manager reach out to hyundai for you!

Jasmine C.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THANKS TO THE HYUNDAI TEAM FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH MY SONATA, THANK YOU TO MY BOY JULIUS, JORGE AND KODISSSS.
GREAT TEAM THERE AT HYUNDAI ESCONDIDO.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance and repair.

Hyundai of Escondido.

Michael R.
San Marcos, CA
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Why take four months to find out all it needed was a gas cap
How long does it take for a mechanic to change a gas cap?
I don't know . You guys should have the answer to that question.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 star reveiw! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair.