4.6

Joanna R.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the great customer service
Fabulous service
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need service or repair!

Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair!

LC
Laura C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
My new friend Jorge
Jorge in the service department was so welcoming and remembered me when I returned 2 days later. I felt like I was talking with a friend when he was helping me. He explained things in a way I could understand and I felt no pressure to spend money which is huge to me. Thanks Jorge!

Marcia W.
Valley Center, CA
Met expectations
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/26/2020

Thank your for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need any maintenance or repair.

AD
Alfred D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Review
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need any maintenance or repair.

Alex S.
San Marcos, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service and work!
Very pleasant experience here. Staff was very friendly and did a solid job

10/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service on Recall
Had an engine recall and the service team was polite and very professional!
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/17/2020

Good Morning,

We do apologize for falling short and not earning your 5 star review. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback on how we can improve our service.

Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to re-fill our survey. We are so happy to earn your 5 star review! Please come back to see us any time you need maintenance or repair.

EL
Eunju L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
From Lyft service to car wash, I only had pleasant experience. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need any maintenance or repair.

Vista, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2020 Category: Service
I had a great overall experience. Everything went as smooth as possible and was able to pick up when I was back in town
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/15/2020

Good Afternoon,

Diana M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2020 Category: Service
service advisor
Mario the service advisor did a wonderful job and kept me advice in every event of my car being worked on. Thanks Mario you are the BEST
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance or repair.

10/13/2020 Category: Service
Jorge is a fish
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Please come back to see us when you need any maintenance or repair.

JO
Jacqueline O.
Oceanside, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and caring. Work was done on perfect time.
100% satisfied! Will definitely recommend to a friend in need.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/08/2020

Oceanside, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Escondido Hyundai #1
Excellent & friendly service.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. Please come back to see up the next time you need maintenance or repair.

Manuel R.

Good Morning,

Randy R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
I arrived just ahead of schedule and the team was right there to take care of me. They were able to get me a ride home and was home before the work was to start on my car. I received a text from the service department letting me know my car was finished and they wanted to find out if I needed a ride back. That is 10/4/10 service that will keep me coming back. Thank you
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Please come back to see us the next time you need maintenance and repair.

WL
Winford L.
San Marcos, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Jorge in the service department has been great to work with. He provides me with exceptional customer service
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you were pleased with the service Jorge provided. We are very proud to have him be a part of our team. Please come back to see us the next time you need any maintenance or repair!

Margaret C.
San Diego, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/24/2020 Category: Service
So happy with my service
The two fellows outside who attended to my car went way above and beyond my expectations.
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are very proud to hear that Ricardo is providing amazing service. We are so honored to have him be our greeting face here at Hyundai service. Please come back to see us the next time you need any maintenance or repair!