Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.80645/5Overall Rating 4.80645/5Overall Rating 4.80645/5Overall Rating 4.80645/5rating 4.80645
Overall Rating 2.09677/5Overall Rating 2.09677/5rating 2.09677rating 2.09677rating 2.09677

Joetta T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback we look forward to seeing you again next service

TT
Ted T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
6 years in, and Hyundai still takes great care of me and my car
No one ever works on the car, but the Hyundai team. They let me know when I need to replace components proactively, and build trust in the team and the product. I simply do not run into issue, and that is why I keep coming back.
FERNANDO A. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for your postive feedback we are very happy you had an awesome experience here with us and we look forward to helping you on your next service!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are mediocre
N/A
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey. My goal is to always provide you with excellent service.

Roger C.
Fallbrook, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Treated well and efficiently
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/11/2019

WE APOLOGIES FOR NOT MEETING YOUR EXPECTATIONS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU AGAIN NEXT SERVICE .

DK
Deborah K.
Poway, CA
Routine service
Your service manager Jorge was a pleasure to work with
He was polite, listened to what I had to say,
and made me feel that he would make sure that my service was done as promised
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you soo much for all the great feedback! My goal is to always provide you with excellent service, I look forward to serving you in the future.

DK
David K.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/10/2019 Category: Service
jorge was very friendly and welcoming
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, my goal is to always provide you with excellent service!

Mark H.
San Diego, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/10/2019 Category: Service
My Ioniq battery died. Fernando was able to get it in, charged, and checked out in Tim for me to have my car back by the afternoon.
FERNANDO A. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/10/2019

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Low service, low quality dealership
Terrible service department and even worse sales associates.
Sales associates basically bully people into buying cars and make them feel bad for taking up the sales persons time. Was I in this situation, no, but I was sitting on the other side of the small lobby area and able to hear the entire conversation? Yes, because the sales associate was clearly getting mad because the customer needed time to think. I remember hearing something alone the lines of “from a man to another man” about 10 times, which not sure what that even means. He almost mentioned something along the lines of not worth taking his time to go speak to a manager if the customer wasn’t going to buy the car...... you guys can dress up as nice as you think you can, but that does not make you a great sales person, when you clearly lack the ability to be professional. I would recommend a different dealership or go to a different Hyundai. The car brand is decent for the price, but unfortunate that one dealership can lower the brand name through their bad service and terrible sales people.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, I really appreciate it. If there’s anything I can do as your service advisor please let me know. Thank you again for your time.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Love the Uber lifts to anywhere and luckily I decided to be taken home because it took 4 hours for the service. The last time it only took 1.5 hours.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/12/2019

I apologize for not meeting your 5 star expectations, my goal is to always provide you with the best service.

Sean B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Fernando is great!
Fernando has been awesome when it comes to calling me and updating me on my vehicle. Always getting me in and out quickly and very professional
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for all the feedback, we look forward to serving you in the future.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
30k maintenance
I wanted them to check the car over and put it in the best shape, and they did. All issues were resolved satisfactorily.
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK! we're extremly gratful for taking the ime to submit the survey! we look forward to seeing you again next service !

FD
Frantisek D.
San Marcos, CA
Great Service!
Thank you Jose! Quality service as usual.
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback extremly grateful for that we look forward to helping you again next service !

Richard G.
Denver, CO
Very courteous
Over all good job
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for all the great feedback, my goal is to provide you with the best service. I look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Jenny F.
San Diego
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff and excellent service make Hyundai of Escondido worthy of 5 stars in my book.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback, my goal is to always provide you with the best service. I look forward to your next visit.

Mauricio B.
Vista, CA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing personnel!!
My experience getting an oil change here was one of the best! Fernando was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The vehicle was ready promptly.
FERNANDO A. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/06/2019

WL
Winford L.
San Marcos, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Jorge Caldera was my service advisor and he took care of my issues in a timely manner.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to return the survey, very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate all your business and look forward to serving you on your next visit.

PG
Paul G.
caring people
service was prompt , done at time they told me !! . excellent service
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback, very happy to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Debbie R.
Oceanside, CA
Good customer service
I would go back to this Hyundai dealership. Good customer service.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback, I do apologize for not meeting a 5 star experience. My goal is to always give you the best service, I look forward to serving you in the future.

BY
Betty Y.
Oceanside, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
supposed to be fine but I only see one
Is the second bad service I have gotten from Hyundai and I'm not looking for strike three
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me, I’ve tried reaching out again but was unable to get in touch with you. If you have any questions you have all my information, thank you

CE
Cesar E.
Great Service good people
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/05/2019

thank you very much for the positive feedback