Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.24/5Overall Rating 2.24/5rating 2.24rating 2.24rating 2.24
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

Scott H.
Fallbrook, CA
Business as usual, GREAT
Easy to make an appointment that worked for me
Easy to get a loaner car while the work was being done
Ready when promised
PERFECT
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you very much scott for you positive feedback we’re greatful for your visit and your bussiness we look forward to serving you again next service !

Joseph M.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai service dept!
Rudy is the man! He went above and beyond to make sure my car was fixed fast and it’s running great!

Friendly
I was there for oil change got in my car and noticed the radio stations and clock were all messed up. I called and spoke to Jose. (The advisor that helped me ) he let me know what happened and apologized. He was very nice. I just wanted to make sure the job was done correctly on my car and not that someone was just messing with my stuff in my car. As that’s my personal space!
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/22/2019

thank you soo much maria for taking the time to write this review and giving us a perfect score we're extremly gratful and appreciative of your bussiness we look forwrd to your next visit next time!

Tamara M.
Temecula, CA
Customer service
Jose the service advisor is the best. I always have a positive interaction with him. He is always honest and helpful. This is a great service department and I will continue to return.
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the to respond to the survey we are gratful for you response and we're extremly happy you had a good experience we look forward to your next service!

DA
Derek A.
Valley Center, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great place for keeping my Ioniq in top shape
I learned long ago that car maintenance is "pay me now or pay me later". In order to keep my new Hyundai Ioniq PHEV running in top shape, I take it in to Hyundai of Escondido every 5,000 miles for an oil change, tire rotation, and any other scheduled service. They are always great, courteous and have my vehicle completed on time.

NC
Nancy C.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
My starter broke on me, i drove the car in and they had it fixed in hrs. Wonderful surprise
RUDY H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to return the survey. We appreciate your time and business. We look forward to serving you again.

Brook M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Communication was good, repair work in multiple areas was good. Not satisfied at all with the replacement of the entire front sound system of my vehicle. Honestly doesn’t sound like anything was replaced.

LL

Sophie G.
San Diego
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Repair and Reasonable Prices
Someone broke off and stole the weather stripping on one side of my car’s roof. Called the dealership and they had the parts shipped to the shop in just a few days. Only took about 30 mins start to finish for them to repair the car and they also aligned my wheels for free. They didn’t even charge for labor! I will be returning soon to have my recalls taken care of.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback, my goal is to always provide you with excellent service.

Friendly and helpful. Quick service
RUDY H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/21/2019

Mathew M.
Oceanside, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service Department!
Jose and the rest of the crew at Hyundai of Escondido were extremely professional, and were a great help. Will definitely be back for my next service needs.
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback we're extremly happy you had a good experience! we look forward to serving you on your next service!

Tanya M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
RUDY H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciaye all your feedback. My goal is to always provide you with great customer service.

JV
John V.
thanks for good service
thanks for good service
RUDY H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/18/2019

Marcie C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is top quality!
Awesome experience and very professional!
FERNANDO A. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for your postive feedback we are very happy you had an awesome experience here with us and we look forward to helping you on your next service!

JN

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback we're extremly happy you had an awesome experience and we're gratful for your bussiness we look forward to your next service soon.

PY
Peter Y.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Maint
See previous review
Jose M i. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/17/2019

We apologies about not meeting your expectations we have attempted to reach you a few times so we can review this visit. at your earliest convenience if you could give us a call to go over your visit we would be gratful our best numer is(760)270-2300- My direct extention is 3358.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous staff
However I will think twice before using your facility again since I paid a whopping amount of $50 in labor for changing two brake light bulbs
RUDY H., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to return the survey. We appreciate your time and business. We look forward serving you again.

RZ
Rachel Z.
Valley Center, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication decisions
Not too happy
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. We appreciate all your feedback.   Happy I could resolve all your concerns. if you have any other question or concerns please feel free to call me.

Hector Navarrete