4.6

Overall Rating 2.12821/5Overall Rating 2.12821/5rating 2.12821rating 2.12821rating 2.12821

Robert B.
Pauma Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Attempting to up sell unneeded items and work
This dealer is new. Purchased from former dealer. Has not lived up to sales agreement where service was prepaid. Now attempting to sell items that do not need replacement. Totally a rip off - beware
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/10/2019

Mr. Bullock, I am very disheartened to see that you did not receive the level of service we hear at Huyndia of Escondido strive to provide! Also that the previous ownership of the dealer made you a promise they did not keep to service your Fiat automobile. When your lovely family brought there car to me for service all the recommended services were for that of a vehicle at or above 100000 miles. It is okay that you do not agree with factory recommendations. However, we do strive to make recommendations that will adhere to the factory as to keep the car running and reliable. I moved your family to the front of the line in order to help them make another appointment. I gave them the results of the inspection so as they would be able to make future decisions on what the vehicle needs weather it is with our facilities or an outside vendor. Again I am very sorry that you did not feel this was the level of service that you needed and I truly appreciate your feedback. We as a new dealership will continue to grow and strive to get better and hope we can in the future ean your business and trust. If there is anything I can ever do please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your business.

Linda S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai New Service Center
Very nice new facility. I was under the impression that Hyundai had the best service agreement when you bought a new car. I wonder what they do cover. I’ve had my car almost 3 years and have 20,000 miles on my car. When I took it in even though I paid for tire rotation and oil changes when I bought my car I still paid $300.00. They did an alignment again, the second one since I bought my car. I’m not sure what all I need when I go in and agreed to more than what I really needed. I will not go back unless my son can go with me.

SJ
Sidney J.
Vista, CA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Best decision ever
Needed a battery on my vehicle and it was done in minutes! I will definitely be back for the excellent service they have here!!!
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for all the great feedback, we look forward to your next visit.

RJ
Robert J.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
10/29/2019 Category: Service
If you do not want your car washed do not go here.
I spent $1000 getting a paint correction and ceramic coating.
I told them to not wash my car.
They put my car through a machine with brushes!
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/01/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your visit. Glad we were able to revolve your concerns and we will see you on your next visit.

EC
Erica C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
The dealership recently moved locations, and were able to provide me with excellent service. This was my first new car purchased, and I am very excited to be part of this Hyundai family .
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey, I appreciate all the feedback.

AW
Angelea W.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Fernando was very helpful and informative! He kept me updated throughout my service (it took a couple days), which was nice.
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciated your feedback, thank you for taking the time to do so.

CP
Charles P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Just had an oil change. Took a little over an hour, which is acceptable.
The new location will be nice, when completed.
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for returning the survey.

Chula Vista, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ever since I leased my first car I was impressed with their service department, now that I am buying my SUV definitely I come back to Escondido even though I drive 45 min to get her but I do love their customer service, excellent.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Ilook forward to serving you on your next visit

FN
Fawn N.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Quick & efficient.
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/01/2019

thank you so much for your comments.

San Marcos, CA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
It was easy !⁷
It was great !
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words and great scores.

AC
Angela C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff here is always kind and friendly. Thank you Hyundai of Escondido for providing excellent car service for my 2019 Hyundai Elantra.
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words and great score!

PS
Prajesh S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Very good service but the price rates are going up

Mark B.
Valley Center, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Toyota of Escondido
Toyota Of Escondido has always been a outstanding dealership, I'm so happy that they took over Hyundai of Escondido. Now I know my car will be serviced the right way.
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you som much for taking the time to fill out my survey!

AC
Anna C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey and your business.

JJ
Janet J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
New Location-Same great service
My Ioniq Hybrid....going strong at 38k..I take it on long trips and enjoy it in town as well. Always top-notch service from Escondido Hyundai!
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate your business.

Stephen B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Much better service since the dealership moved to their new location.
CHRISTOPHER D H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey!

Mark H.
San Diego, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Efficient Service
In and out with a very short wait to get oil change done.

Hemet, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Always fast and friendly service!

JJ
Janet J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly and Efficient
Back for oil change and rotate tires. Always a great experience. Escondido Hyundai Service has relocated! Part of Toyota of Escondido Complex. More room and easy access.
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to provide you with a bigger facility for future services.

FD
Frantisek D.
San Marcos, CA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
5 star service as always Fernando!
All around excellent customer service! Thank you!