4.6

RY
Ronald Y.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING!
Their new facility is outstanding and the service could not have been better!
Gwen O. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/02/2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle for any maintenance you might need in the future.

Ramon S.

JI
Jose I.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Mario is great .
Mario is a great guy he looks like a fish but heeey he sure gets the job done ! Yeeehaaaw for mario .

Awesome service
Great Service Team. Appreciate the attentiveness from start to end of my visit.
Kodi S. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 07/02/2020

Thank You so much for the positive feedback I hope your vehicle came out to your liking and hope you guys had a great time in Arizona!

GM
Gary M.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly, to boot.
Escondido Hyundai is a very good dealership, and the service department is friendly, efficient, and economical.
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW, MY GOAL IS ALWAYS TO PROVIDE SERVICE AT A 5 STAR LEVEL.
COME SEE ME NEXT TIME, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

AG
Amgad Samuel G.
Appreciated Hyundai Staff
With every Hyundai staff in all department we feel like a family so we appreciated your kindness words and efforts to support us from our deepest hearts.
Thank you so much and please stay safe
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

WE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REVIEW, I WILL ALWAYS DO MY BEST TO PROVIDE 5 STAR SERVICE. COME SEE ME AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT WE WILL MAKE SURE WE TAKE CARE OF YOU, THANK YOU.

Donna P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Love the service I get here

EB
Eric B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Just what you need
I took my Hyundai Santa Fe to Escondido Hyundai for service on Tuesday. I made the appointment on Monday and was surprised they could do it the next day. I wanted to test them and went to the auto parts store and bought and replaced the cabin filter and engine air filter. On Tuesday I took it in and dropped it off. They changed the oil and filter and did all the checks and topped off all the fluids. I wanted to see if they recommended anything like changing the air filter or cabin filter and they did not. I'm always appreciative of service people I can trust. I trust Escondido Hyundai. Sorry about testing you but you passed with flying colors. The services they performed were flawless and at the right price. Thanks Escondido Hyundai!

Marriah L.
Oceanside, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Legendary service
Had an easygoing and great experience
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

WE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE KIND FEEDBACK, MY GOAL AS AN ADVISOR IS TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE, COME SEE ME AT YOUR NEXT VISIT! THANK YOU

Jana S.
Vista, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Emergency Repair
I was on my way out of town when I noticed the check engine light on. I took the car over to Hyundai of Escondido and my service provider, Mario?was very helpful in getting me back on the road with a rental car. My car was ready the next day and all is well.
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW, IT WILL ALWAYS BE MY MAIN GOAL TO PROVIDE SERVICE AT A 5 STAR LEVEL, IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU, I'M GLAD WE HELPED GET YOU TO ARIZONA. COME SEE ME AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

KR
Karen R.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was professional and kind.
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND FEEDBACK,  I HOPE TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE, COME SEE ME.

TR
Thomas R.
Spring Valley, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Large, clean, friendly staff and facility
First service on my 2020 Tucson went off without a hitch during these Covid 19 times. Using latest electronic check in devices, the check in went fairly fast. Staff is friendly and well dressed and groomed
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND FEEDBACK, I HOPE WE CAN KEEP SERVICING YOUR HYUNDAI TUCSON FOR THE LIFE OF THE VEHICLE, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE WE PROVIDE SERVICE AT A 5 STAR LEVEL. COME SEE ME ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

VR
Veronica R.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service from Mario
Great Service from the team, particularly Mario, who went above and beyond verifying warranty coverage and making sure my car was well taken care of!
MARIO V. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/30/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU ON YOUR HYBRID, IF YOU EVER NEED ANY SERVICES DONT HESITATE TO COME SEE ME I WILL MAKE SURE YOU'RE TAKEN CARE OF.

Dagmar R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Good
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle.

Hector Navarrete