Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

GM
Awesome service
Excellent team.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 05/05/2021

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear you had an exceptional experience with us. We hope to service your car in the future.

Thanks again!

Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Jorge Elvioladito Caldera
Jorge Is A Great Person And The Tech ELVER GALARGA Does Great Work. Shout Out To Young Julius. Shout out to KODISS. Congrats to Ricky On The Baby. I Wish Derek Well and may he come for Jorge’s check. Thanks Hyundai Team.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 05/05/2021

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 Star review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear our service department took great care of you. We hope to service your vehicle in the future.

Thanks again!

LL
Lori L.
Oceanside, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Easy check in. Nice people there. Very clean. Lots of beautiful cars to look at.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/29/2021

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate it! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thank you!

DA
Daniel A.
Poway, CA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/28/2021

Hi Daniel,

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thank you!

San Marcos, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Good service!
Great service on the car. Check in was quick and employees were very professional and courteous. The wait was a little longer then expected.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/28/2021

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us a review. We do apologise that your wait time was longer than expected.

We would be more than happy to assist with any future maintenance or repairs!

EK
Edward K.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Derek Jones did a very good Job, 5 star.
Derek Jones was not the problem, I was disappointed that the car was not cleaned after the service.

04/26/2021 Category: Service
clean vehicle
I had to wait 3 weeks for a appointment, that is to long.
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. It is very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.  On you next visit you will see the changes that will make it a 5 star visit.

GM
Guadalupe M.
Oceanside, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Thank you much for your services and help.
Cassandra L. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/24/2021

Hi Guadalupe,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience bringing your car in for service. We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Not the best first impression.
I was dismissed over an hour before closing because apparently my service wasn't important enough. The following morning, I had to hunt someone down to check in my car. Luckily I had a ride and was waiting at home because no one called to inform me that my car was done. When I did call, the gentleman claimed that he "tried to call me". With no voicemails or missed calls, I knew this was not the case. I'm reasonable, but all I ask is that they claim responsibility for a situation they created, not try to push it off on me. Because this was my first trip to Hyundai Escondido, and because they're now my closest dealership, I'll most likely give them another chance, but once my prepaid service is up... we'll see.
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and educational staff
The staff always greets with a happy attitude and were ready to fix my problems.
Jordan H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you so much for your five star review! We greatly appreciate it and are so happy to hear that you received exceptional service from us! We would love to assist with any future maintenance or repairs!

RL

04/08/2021 Category: Service
X
Times up
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Escondido. Know we could address your concerns is our goal.  We will wait to hear from you on any concerns. I have sent the survey back to you.  Again thank you.

Vista, CA
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Love my car but the service needs to get better
Service needs to get better but I love my car!
Hector A N., Service Manager from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/09/2021

We would like to review you last visit to our facility, and our failure to deliver the exceptional service we strive to give. We’ve tried reaching by phone with no success. If you get a moment to review you visit please give me a call.

HP
Hans P.
Warner Springs, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Service in San Diego County
Have tried at least 5 Hyundai Service Centers as I wasn’t really happy with them. Then I found Hyundai of Escondito, top notch up and down. Highly recommend them.
Jordan H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for your five star review! We greatly appreciate it and are so pleased to hear that you received exceptional service from us! We would love to assist with any future maintenace or repairs!

Michael R.
San Marcos, CA
04/04/2021 Category: Service

04/02/2021 Category: Service
Personnel are all very professional in what they do.
The service writers are most kind and want to make your stay at Hyundai a successful adventure. Jorge has been wonderful to work with in getting my
car fixed. The problems that happened were not his fault. I think the engineers who looked at the problem didn't know how to fix it
Jorge C. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you for the feedback!!we are working hard to fix the issue, have a good weekend and we will talk Tuesday!

WP
Wanda P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and Great Service
Staff was helpful and friendly. Service was great. Prices were reasonable.
Jordan H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so pleased to hear that you received exceptional service from us! We would be more than happy to assist with any future maintenance or repairs!

TD
Tyler D.
Valley Center, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Easy and Quick
Kodi killed it during my visit. highly recommend.
Jordan H. from Hyundai of Escondido responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so happy to hear that you received exceptional service from Kodi! We would be more than happy to assit with any future maintenance or repairs!