Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

PE
Paula E.
Russellville, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very professional and the services provided exceeded my expectations.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/18/2018

Paula thank you so much for your review and thank you for your continued business.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff always friendly and helpful.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.

PM
Patricia M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
First oil change & tire rotation
The appointment was easy to make. Serviceman listened to my concerns and explained all that would be done. Waiting lounge was good and hot chocolate was great. Checking out and paying was easy and painless. Very happy with the service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much Patricia for this review and for your kind words. We look forward to a long relationship. Thank you for your business.

CT
Cynthia T.
Columbia, MO
Friendly and Helpful Employees
The people who work at this dealership are always friendly, helpful and able to answer my questions. I bought my vehicle here and have taken it here to be serviced every time. I come from 30 minutes away, so I just wait in the waiting room while my vehicle is being serviced. The wait time has been excellent. The waiting area is great with several conveniences that my children and I both appreciate. They always get us in and out, and with a smile!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much Cynthia this warms my heart. Your continued business means so much to us especially coming 30 miles every time. Thank you so much again.

Lesa B.
New Bloomfield, MO
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
I would rather review as a rating. Please don’t ask me to make comments.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/16/2018

Good morning Lesa thank you so much for this review. I totally understand where you are coming from on the comments. These are sent from Hyundai as long as you give the stars that's good enough. Thank you for your business.

CL
Connie L.
California, MO
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service and Quality Work
I bought my first Hyundai in 2013. I am now on my second and absolutely love the Hyundai brand. I have done business with the Hyundai of Jefferson City since my first purchase in 2013. Everyone that works there is very professional and customer orientated. I have yet to have an unpleasant visit. The service is always quick, affordable, and friendly.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much Connie it is so great to hear that my team is doing a great job. Thank you for your continued business through the years.

VB
Vicki B.
Fulton, MO
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtesousness, Quality Work
I've been coming to the Jeff City Hyundai for service since I purchased my car from there brand new. I've always had excellent service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/12/2018

Vicki thank you so much for your review and for your continuous business.

CJ
Charles J.
Versailles, MO
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Was very pleased with the visit
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/05/2018

Good morning Charles this is so great to hear. Thank you so much for your business.

TH
Terry H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, The service was quick and very efficient.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you guys it's always a pleasure working with you guy's. Thank you for your business.

FR
Francis R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai JC Rocks!
Everyone was great!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 10/01/2018

Francis you rock! thank you so much for your review and for your continued business.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
good service
good experience
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much this is so great to hear and means so much to us. Thank you for your business.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Appointments are kept, staff is friendly & makes sure to explain all work done.
Thank you!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for this feedback is means so much to us. Thank you so much for your business.

TT
Turner T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt
I stopped in at dealer to get some work done. I got my car in for service later that day.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/27/2018

Good morning Turner thank you so much for taking your time to do this review it means a lot to us. Thank you so much for your business.

DI
Darcey I.
Lake Ozark, MO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service!
I went in to get my early 15k service and everyone was nice, proficient and all was done in a timely manner. No complaints!!!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Darcey thank you so much for this review and your kind words. Thank you for your business.

Joshua P.
Lohman, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Improper Parts Installation
Went in for a ECS troubleshooting, and wound up having non-Hyundai parts installed improperly to correct an alignment issue, that they didn't fix anyway along with learning they failed to do an alignment on earlier visit when I purchased two new tires resulting in the requirement to replace those tires already . Very disappointed, and repairs took twice as long as they quoted with no calls/texts updating me on the time as things were discovered/added to the repair. They also did not ask me for permission before installing non-OEM parts on my car.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning,
    I agree that the communication was poor I discussed  this with your mom and apologized. But the rest of this review I believe is unfair. The car was brought in with no appointment and it wasn't an everyday problem so we had no idea how long it would take to figure out much less fix. I'm confused about the non-OEM part you say we put on without permission since the only thing we put on your car was two tires that your mom did give permission to install. There was no non-OEM part put on your car. I am sorry they did not do an alignment on your car the first time two tires were put on especially if you asked them to do so, but the person you worked with November of 2016 is no longer here. These reviews are very important to us I just want it to be accurate.

Michael D.
Climax Springs, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Service done quickly and recall also addressed before I even knew it existed. Only ongoing smallbissue is the service team not writing in my service record to show what was done, and the date. The entire staff is so friendly and polite which I appreciate and the fresh popcorn and ice ceeam in the waiting area is a nice bonus.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank yo so much Michael I will get the writing in your log fixed. Thank you so much for your business.

SP
Shelly P.
Iberia, MO
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I've never been to a better place in my life.
Didn't have appt did oil change and tire
Rotation out the door in less than 25 minutes!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Shelly and thank you so much for your business.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Professional and will recommend
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review and for your business. Please let us know next time if there is anything we can do to earn that fifth star.

Ashland, MO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Not completing service
They need to ensure services are completed. Left one time after service and they did not secure the oil drain plug. I was left stranded with all the oil on the ground. This last time they rotated tires and now I have a tire sensor not working.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/13/2018

Good morning and thank you so much for your review and business. We will see you when you get back in town and get your taken care of.

WL
William L.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
friendly, courteous, knowledgeable
same as above
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 09/10/2018

Hi William thank you so much for this review and for your business.