Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TC
Thom C.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast repair
Brought our 2011 Sonata in with an odd transmission issue and Kevin and I agreed on the likely problem. It was quickly diagnosed and the car was repaired before Noon on the same day, with no appointment. Well done.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much Thom this is great to hear. It's good to know my team is doing a good job. Please let us know what we can do to earn that fifth star.

FR
Francis R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks everywhere!
Just an oil change, but while I was waiting and browsing cars on display the sales folks were very nice and able to answer all my questions.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/10/2018

This is so great to hear Francis thank you so much for your review and for your business.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
08092018
job done as expected
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your review and for your business.

DA
Dalvin A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/31/2018 Category: Service
This is my third time at Hyundai and their service is very good. The Shutle driver was great as well. The guys at the shop took care of my car. Thanks
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/31/2018

You are so welcome Dalvin and thank you for your review and for your business.

Gravois Mills, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
N/C
N/C
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/30/2018

Good morning thank you so much for your review and for your business.

TT
Tapella T.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/26/2018 Category: Service
I had my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport recently serviced at this dealership for several reasons: service, thoroughness and exceptional customer courtesy. I would not have my vehicles serviced ANYWHERE but a Hyundai of Jefferson City even though I must make a 110 mile round trip for this service. "Routine Service" is anything but routine at H/JC. The service writers take over the minute you arrive, discusses your concerns and reasons for the servicing. Then the vehicle is turned over to the highly trained technicians. Routine service at H/JC really is the basis for maintaining a safe and well running vehicle. During the routine servicing, items are pointed out that may cause future problems if not acted upon. This search or inspection of various component systems can stem off a roadway breakdown meaning delays on your schedule and wait for a tow vehicle to arrive. So early detection is the best way to prevent breakdowns. All of this is contained in their "Routine Service". These are the reasons I choose Hyundai of Jefferson City to maintain my vehicles.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/27/2018

WOW!!! Thank you so so much I couldn't have said it better myself. My team and I appreciate your business.

RL
Rhonda L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Fast Service
Was having AC cooling issues with my 2017 Tucson. Stopped by and Travis got me worked in very quickly. Blows COLD now. Thanks Travis and Derek.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/25/2018

Anytime Rhonda we appreciate you. Tell Kirby I said hello.

TK
Tara K.
Holts Summit, MO
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient service appointment
My car needed an oil change and since it had reached the 20K mark, they also recommended two other services. My total wait time was very short considering the process and I contribute that to the wonderful mechanic.... I believe Kyle was his name. You could tell he knew what he was doing and his work time was very efficient.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/23/2018

Good morning Tara,
   Thank you so much for your great review. I agree with you Kyle is a great person to have on our team. Thank you so much for your busness.

KP
Karen P.
California, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Karen this means a lot to us and thank you so much for your business.

Russellville, MO
07/20/2018 Category: Service
????
Knowledgible and customer focused. Very helpful
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you so so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business. Have a great weekend.

Climax Springs, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Confused As To Need to Request Tire Rotation
Have always had excellent service except for noting what has been done in the maintenance log. Realized that my tires have not been rotated during any of my service checks. When I requested it this time and questioned whether this would coid any Warrenty on the tires. I was told it is ip to me to request it be done and the warranty was with the tire manufacturer since the tures came with the new car and I didn’t buy them from the dealer. I have always had any dealer tell me what needed to be done at every service. Isn’t that done for Hyundai?

Good morning,
    You are 100% correct it is our job to recommend to you whats needed for your car and your job to say yes or no. I very much appreciate this feedback so that I can make sure my team is going in the right direction. Thank you so much for your business.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
Very helpful and friendly...my drivers side window stopped working and it was determined to be a broken clip on top of the electrical wires...was fixed quickly and efficiently....
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much this is so great to hear about my team. Thank you so much for your review and for your business.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast!!!!!!
Oil change took 30 mins
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/17/2018

Hi Crystal thank you so much for your this review they mean so much to us good or bad. Thank you so much for your business.

Regina H.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The man who helped me was very nice.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much Regina these reviews mean so much to us as does your business. Thanks again

AV
Angela V.
Eldon, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Awesome place! Friendly. Helpful.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/18/2018

This is so good to hear Angela thank you so much for your business and for your review.

Renee B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Everything went as smooth as silk. They had the car ready before the estimated time. They are very friendly people and a pleasure to have them do the service on the car.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much Renee this is so nice to hear. Thank you so much for your service.

Marcia D.
Stover, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Read the Estimate
I have always received great service from Jefferson City Hyundai. They have changed some policies that resulted in me paying for services that had been free in the past. I didn't read the authorization for service closely and was caught unprepared for the cost.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/16/2018

Good morning Monica thank you so much for your response. In the future I will make sure that my team explains the ticket before we get started. I can see how the oil change could have been confusing so that's a flier that I need to change. I really do appreciate your feedback so I can make sure that we keep the same quality of service that you have received in the past. Thank you so much for your business.

Miguel G.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service.
Always willing to help, and answers all your questions.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/09/2018

Miguel this makes me so happy thank you so much for your kind words and thank you so much for your business.

CL
Connie L.
California, MO
07/04/2018 Category: Service
I bought my first Hyundai in 2013. I am now on my second and absolutely love the Hyundai brand. I have done business with the Hyundai of Jefferson City since my first purchase in 2013. Everyone that works there is very professional and customer orientated. I have yet to have an unpleasant visit. The service is always quick, affordable, and friendly.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 07/05/2018

Good morning Connie,
   Thank you so much for your continued business I am so happy to hear that we have always done a great job for you. I have a great team here and our goal is to continue taking care of our customers. Thank you so much for this review.

Chester W.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
06/25/2018 Category: Service
A/C Checkup
Took my Hyundai Tiburon in for some AC repair along with state inspection and a window switch problem on Tuesday June 19. Derek at the service desk was efficient and friendly. My AC is blowing cool and the window switch was repaired. Always great service at Hyundai of Jefferson City!
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much Chester this is so great to hear, thank you so much for your continued business.