Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Roxie B.
Holts Summit, MO
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The found the problem with my car right away

02/12/2019 Category: Service
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much this is so great to hear, thank you for your business.

Forsyth, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance
I have had all my vehicles serviced here for years and have always been very satisfied with the service and the friendly personnel.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/11/2019

This is so great to hear thank you so much for your review and for your continued business.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Shuttle Success
The shuttle service worked well and is one of the reasons that I like using Hyundai of Jefferson City. The shuttle was full first thing in the morning but I got to work quickly. I was able to reschedule my pick-up quickly and easily when my vehicle service was completed earlier than I anticipated. That saved me from waiting later when the shuttle would have been already scheduled and pick-up would have been delayed.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/08/2019

Good morning and thank you so much for taking your time to do this surevey it means a lot to us to know your opinon. Thank you fo ryour business.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, Travis let me know what I would need in the future for my car.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business it is our pleasure.

Mark L.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
People are very friendly
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued business.

Eldon, MO
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
Fast, friendly service.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for doing this survey it means so much to us as does your business. Thank you

LH
Larry H.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Extremely friendly and upfront when it comes to repair needs.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/04/2019

This is exactly what I expect from my team Larry thank you so much for sharing this and for your continued business.

Jane H.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Travis is an asset to the Jefferson City Hyundai Dealer as I knew him from the service he done for me in Columbia. Glad he is in Jefferson City, now.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 02/04/2019

Your too sweet Jane thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I was called about this recall for our 2014 Elantra and got an appointment which not only did the recall item but also called me about my forgotten to do oil change. Very good.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/31/2019

Hey Robert thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and thank you so much for your continued business.

CJ
Charles J.
Versailles, MO
01/29/2019 Category: Service
January service
Did not have an appointment but they got me right in which saved me a trip 😁
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/29/2019

Charles thank you so much for sharing, this is so great to hear. Thank you so much for your business.

Sally M.
Iberia, MO
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality assurance needed
Overall it was good service. A cabin filter piece fell out of the glove box. May need to do some quality assurance and double checking of the vehicle to ensure no issues.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/24/2019

Hi Sally thank you for bringing this to my attention I will get with my guy's and make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your review and for your business.

Dennis C.
Osage Beach, MO
Service Dept
Service good and quick, all issues handled properly
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/22/2019

Good morning Dennis thank for this review it means so much to us, and thank you for your business.

WD
William D.
Freeburg, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful people
On time and very helpful - friendly
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much William it's great to hear that my team is doing a great job thank you so much for your review and for your business.

WC
William C.
car repair
great job
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/21/2019

Hi William thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business.

TH
Terry H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
MY SERVICE WAS DONE QUICKLY AND BILL WAS LOWER THAN I EXPECTED. FRIENDLY AGENTS.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for sharing this Terry and thank you so much for your business.

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Reduced their maintenance cost to what’s competitive
N/A
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning Robert thank you so much for taking your time to do this review and for your business it means so much to us.

Larry B.
Russellville, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Just that service time was extremely long
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/16/2019

Hi Larry I completely agree. There are times we get backed up for one reason or another but my guys need to relay that to you the customer so at least you know what to expect. I will get with my guys and make sure this don't happen again. Thank you for your business.

MK
Mary K.
Holts Summit, MO
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Staff very friendly
Staff is very informative with the services needed in my car
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning and thank you so much Mary for your review and for your business.

HR
Heather R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast response & resolution for previous review!
After I submitted my last review, Travis M B. at Hyundai of Jefferson City responded very quickly and offered me a refund for the portion of the service I had not prepared for. I did not expect such a fast response, however, I really appreciate it! They are the only Hyundai dealership in town so I would not have wanted to take my business elsewhere! I will be back by this week. Thank you Travis!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Better communication is necessary! Felt taken advantage of...
Better communication is necessary! Felt taken advantage of...

I have been a customer with Hyundai of Jefferson City for several years and have not had any major issues, until January 7, 2019. I received a service that I had not signed up for but was told I did. When I found my confirmation email I had ONLY made an appointment for an oil change, however, I received a tire rotation for an additional $20 without my knowledge. I had only budgeted for an oil change but ended up paying about $60 for the additional service. This was very upsetting because I thought that I had only signed up for one service but could not prove it at the time. I wondered why I had to wait 2 hours and ultimately had to extend my lunch hour. In a way, I feel like I was taken advantage of and wish I would've taken the time to investigate and/or talk to a manager.
TRAVIS M B. from Hyundai of Jefferson City responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Heather I'm not sure what happened but I never ever want a customer to feel this way. I have know doubt that you at least thought is was only an oil change and I would be glad to refund you the $20.00 I do not want to loose any customer over something like this. I am so sorry that my adviser didn't just do the same that day I will be having a talk with him today. Please feel free to come by anytime and I will get you reimbursed.