4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very nice experience
Fast and transparent.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!  We appreciate your business!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
The oil change was performed correctly and quickly
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your positive feedback!

NP
Nahid P.
Port Orchard, WA
02/20/2020
Nate employee
I love the way Nate employee of Hyndaii handled the issue he is very Knowledgeable.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your business!

WM
William M.
Snoqualmie, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Main complement here is the time. Completed the work in the time they said. So mimimal disruption of my day.
Had the front brakes replaced within the time promised. Since time is important, finishing in the stated time, this caused the least disruption in my day. The total price was reasonable. Having taken my SUV here for over 8 years, the curtesy inspection was appreciated. The free carwash was discontinued so business must be real good.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/19/2020

I am so glad we did a good job for you during your service visit! Although we do try to vacuum every vehicle I totally understand your disappointment about the car wash coupons.  We are so sorry they were discontinued! We appreciate your feedback and we thank you so much for your business!

NP
Nahid P.
Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
More employee
Better attention to car
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/19/2020

I am so sorry you were not happy with your service.  We did an oil change and an air filter at your last visit which would not have anything to do with your wheels pulling to the side.  But we did note that your tires were at 3/32 which is considered in the red and time for replacement.  It is possible that the tires could be causing the vehicle pulling to the side. We value you as a customer and would love to help resolve the issue. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.  Also, this survey directly affects Nate.  He always does his best to take care of his customers.  If you were happy with Nate he would appreciate it if you would kindly submit a rescore.  It is always our goal to provide 5 star service.
Christina Conley
425-820-9278

Olympia, WA
Easy Overall
Quick and painless. Straight to the point.

Woodinville, WA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Always give good and quick service. I can trust that my car is in good condition because they check everything.

Seattle, WA
Car Repair Review
I had a very positive experience at Hyundai. They fixed my car in a timely manner and got me scheduled first thing in the morning as it was an emergency fix.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/18/2020

We are so glad you had a positive experience with us!  Thank you so much for your business!

Robert S.
Kenmore, WA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and always professional ...
Always a pleasant experience. Great staff.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your positive feedback!  We look forward to seeing you at your next maintenance visit!

Christina Conley

Jeremy W.
Mercer Island, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Communication and Service
Nate was excellent at keeping me informed of updates with my car, and the final cost was exactly what he quoted me!
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/12/2020

We are so glad you were happy with your service!  Thank you so much for your business!

Snoqualmie, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Chris was very nice throughout the entire visit. He patiently explained what was getting done since I know nothing about cars other than to take it in when I need to and other basic functions. I would give Chris’s customer service 5 stars. I rated 4 only because 1) there’s no half star option and 2) my car had strong oil smells inside which is understandable but it lingered for a few hours even with me rolling the windows down. Got a headache after a while but no big deal :)
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/12/2020

I am so glad you were happy with your service visit with Chris!  I do apologize about the oil smell. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and let me know if there is any way we can rectify the situation.  It is always our goal to provide 5 star service.

Christina Segovia Conley
Assistant Service Director
Ford Hyundai of Kirkland
Direct Line : (425) 820-9278

Great service.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/12/2020

We are glad you were happy with your service!  Thank you for your business!

Issaquah, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service center
I am amazed each time I come in how friendly and helpful the service center is. Extremely happy that I purchased a Hyundai.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and thank you for your business!

ZE
Ziaeollah E.
Kirkland, WA
They do great job
Christina C. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for your business!  We will see you at your next maintenance visit!

BE
Beverly E.
Vancouver, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Engine power
I’m very thankful i made to Kirkland Hyundai and they were able to fix my recall problem. Still a little concerned about will the problem return. Would have liked a better explanation but all in all they took care of my car.
MARK K. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for your business.