Overall Rating 3.1111148/5Overall Rating 3.1111148/5Overall Rating 3.1111148/5rating 3.1111148rating 3.1111148
Overall Rating 2.0370333/5Overall Rating 2.0370333/5rating 2.0370333rating 2.0370333rating 2.0370333

JO
Jarod O.
Renton, WA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Spot on Service!
Mark took care of every thing! I was up and running in a day .

It was a totally unexpected car issue, Doug got me to my work on time.
Mark arranged a a rental.

I could not be happier.

OO
Ovidiu O.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Second maintenance + recall
Hyundai of Kirkland service is good. Car was taken care quickly and we'll done. Customer area is nice. Free coffee, Wi-Fi and TV helps waiting one hour for the car to be serviced. Thank you for keeping up on the good job!

PB
Petra B.
Issaquah, WA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Timely service
It is so awesome to see women in the garage!!! Way to go!

Everyone is friendly and quick in getting paperwork and maintenance done.

I really appreciated that the staff removed the debris from my front floor mats, that was a delightful surprise.

Thank you!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/14/2019

DA
Daniel A.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Polite and attentive. They listen well.
The young folks at the service desk were very helpful and polite with helping me understaqnd my service and waranrty contracts.

HD
Hareshkumar D.
Quick solution of problem
Quick solution of problem.

Seattle, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service, no complaints.
Hyundai of Kirkland always does a great job.

Mercer Island, WA
prompt service
quick service

GL
Garold L.
Kirkland, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Your re recommended brake repair was rejected.
When your customer 3 days later wanted the brakes repaired that same day and you managed to make it happen. You have a new customer.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/12/2019

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service
Went well

Donna C.
Sammamish, WA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service😍
Superior service. Immediate booking on request.

TC
Tim C.
Seattle, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Lacking Customer Service
Bottom line up front: I had an appointment with the Hyundai of Kirkland Service Center in January 2019, the facility is nice, but customer service overall was lacking. Also, don't accidentally get lost in the Ford dealership side, it's a maze with cars upon cars.

It's funny I forgot I tried calling the Hyundai of Kirkland service center at the end of Summer 2018 and received terrible customer service on the phone. At that time I told myself I wouldn't use Hyundai of Kirkland for service and shame on me for forgetting! As mentioned above, the Hyundai service center is nice, but its definitely confusing on how to get there. If you're new, be sure to ask for directions ahead of time. When I entered the service center the staff were friendly and greeted me. But that's about where the customer service ended, I was only explained the breakdown in different pricing for service, not much other information. I picked what I thought was best (based on pricing) and was told to wait in the waiting area. After about 30 mins or so, I was called back to pay. Nothing was explained about my service, I was just asked for payment and sent on my way.

This is what I experienced and wrote up on Google Reviews, 3 months ago:
I'm a new Hyundai customer and looking to perform my first 7500mi maintenance on my vehicle. I'm also new to the Seattle area. I called the service center to simply ask questions about their hours and options. I called the Kirkland Hyundai at approximately 1145PST. The phone is answered by a woman asking where to direct my call. I say, "service center", she snaps back, "they only do oil changes on the weekend, is this an oil change". I respond, "No, I'm looking to do my maintenance ", the woman snaps back again, "ya that's not going to happen, I can send you to voice mail. I respond back (knowing the woman won't have an answer, but as a frustrated customer due to the lack of empathy) "well what about someone who works 10 hour days and can't make it Monday-Friday and dropping off my car isn't an option. The woman snaps back again, "I can send you to voicemail to see if you can work something out. I finally respond, "No, thank you, I don't want to do business with a company isn't even willing to listen or work with their customers" and hung up.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your business! We wish you good luck at your future service facility.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Bellevue, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent personnel. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/07/2019

Randall M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Always the best service
They always do an excellent job, even let me know my wiper blades needed replacing. Done in a timely manner

Bruce M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance
Appointment was fine except did not tell me the cabin filter needed changing. Now need to make a separate appointment to have that done. Unacceptable.

Bernice H.
Mercer Island, WA
Much better than Infiniti service
Mechanics don't prioritize speed/production over competent repair

Daniel G.
Carnation, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
personal, professional, service
The service facility is clean throughout with a comfortable waiting room.

Bellevue, WA
Hyundai Elantra Service
Communication felt rude. Did not answer the questions raised properly. Asked for a car wash after servicing, was just handed a coupon.

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/06/2019

Hope you find a service facility that you can be happy with. Please do not return.

Kenmore, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend
The service was done well and on time. Very polite employees. I actually trust their mechanics!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/05/2019

CR
Christopher R.
Duvall, WA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
Everyone was friendly and the service was fast. I appreciate it that, especially on a work day.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 02/05/2019