Overall Rating 3.2638886/5Overall Rating 3.2638886/5Overall Rating 3.2638886/5rating 3.2638886rating 3.2638886
Overall Rating 2.0972261/5Overall Rating 2.0972261/5rating 2.0972261rating 2.0972261rating 2.0972261

ME
Melanie E.
Monroe, WA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good communication from service
I’ve taken my car to this location for every service since it was purchased. They’ve been consistent and have gotten my car done in the timeline they’ve said they would which is always nice. My only gripe is that they apparently don’t top the wiper fluid which is very cheap in my opinion. I just had $600+ worth of work done there and they couldn’t add wiper fluid which I did myself after this last visit. Never had that experience at other service locations. Other than that things were good
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/19/2019

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service. Thank you!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/17/2019

Linda S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent!
Always quick courteous service and my car is always ready on time or sooner.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/16/2019

Chad S.
Chris was great
Chris was great! Don’t want rating to hurt him. My car went into the shop and I have had communication issue after communication issue. My case was assigned to someone who couldn’t provide simple answers about the warranty, I had to initiate communication each time. they don’t have a loaner car program, so be ready to keep your fingers crossed wondering if they will reimburse your rental. Service tech Chris eventually took over my case, fixed my car and provided sound communication, and direction, but the rest of this process the ball seems to have been dropped somewhere.

Dshaun G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Quick service
Would recommend

James H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Speed limit
Updates to the NAV system should be free.

Jim H
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your business! Just to be clear the expence on these updates is a choice made at the corpriate headquarters not at the dealer level.
I agree with you that it should be covered in the original purchase.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Bothell, WA
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2019 Category: Service
nice people remembering to back my car into a slot while they wait my return.
great people.job done in timely manner free carwash.

Kirkland, WA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service as always at Hyundai of Kirkland!

Mercer Island, WA

Christopher P.
Monroe, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast and great service
Chris was great with letting me know what would be done to the vehicle. Going over my service intervals and maintenance. Very professional and easy to talk to. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone.

Carnation, WA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Lied to about brake work needed
I was told my brakes needed to get done. I took them to my mechanic and he basically said, "You're not close - at least 5k-10k more driving before you need your brakes done. Who told you to have them done?"

I was not happy to hear that.
Never going to this dealership again. Ever.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your business! Sorry we made a mistake. It does not mean that we “lied”! Everyone included present company makes mistakes!! Please don’t call us liars!

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/15/2019

your next recall can be done in Remton or Everett, I sincerely wish you luck in your future. You indicare you will not be coming back to us so your account is closed.

Michael H.

IG
Irwin G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Very efficient
Service of car went vey smoothly.
Nice waiting area.
Service reps were very personable and professional.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
excellent support, but Hyundai sells cars with a defective head unit
I have a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. The service center at Hyundai of Kirkland was excellent. Unfortunately, the Hyundai Santa Fe is shipped with a defective head unit. The defective head unit was replaced, with a few caveats:

- Hyundai did not ship the part according to Hyundai of Kirkland when they claimed they would
- the new unit still has issues

I am thankful for the service from Hyundai of Kirkland, and will recommend their service department, but because of the lack of quality control for the head units, I will think twice before buying another Hyundai

SL
Sherrie L.
Kirkland, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Quick Service
You get in and out for an oil change and tire rotation in less than an hour, every time.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
If I didn't ask, they don't tell me anything about the issue and that they are not allowed to repair it. They should work more on the feedback provided

07/10/2019 Category: Service
I've never left the place happy
Every time I have an issue, they don't have a solution. I told them that the brakes starting doing some noise, and they told me that it is because of Seattle weather. It is funny that we have the car for more than 2 years and it never happened before. Maybe is the global warming?
Once, they wanted to charge me for something I had included in my prepaid service plan.
They just do the basics.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/11/2019

I am so very sorry my team did not send you out feeling less that comfortable with your visit. I took the time to inquire about your visit with the tech and the advisor. The tech did in fact remove the tires/wheels to do a complete inspection to insure there was not an issue with brakes other than design and conditions.
It was determined that the humidity was the cause and no further repairs were appropriate.
I strongly apologize to you that we are not authorized by Hyundai Motor America to do more work on the brake system becaues the replacement parts would most likely do exactly the same thing.
I do ask you to consider a improved star count because Hyundai punishes the dealer in a robust fashon for three star and lower. Me and my team would forever be in your debt if you could find it in your heart to consider a re score here.

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/15/2019

please consider even one more star.

Laurine M.
Bellevue, WA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Best service department I’ve been to.
Clean efficient well managed service.
Even my thinks all car dealer service departments are ripping you off boyfriend was impressed! He thought it was great.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
The service was good, but the price was very high
The service was good, but the price was very high and not justifiable for just a simple oil change.
The total I was charged was $63. check in any other place and compare the differences - you can get the same oil / and filter in ~$20 dollar less

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Very expensive price for oil change
Hi,

I am your customer for many years.
The visit yesterday was really disappointing.
The price i was asked to pay only for oil change and filter replacement was $63... which is almost double from a reasonable price charged in the last visits.

On one hand, I really want to keep coming to Hyundai of Kirkland to service my two cars. But on the other hand in this price, it will be hard descion and will force me to look for other alternatives.

Would appreciate if you could revisit your decision to dramatically increase this price and be more reasonable with we the customers are asked to pay.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for your business. I am very sorry about your feelings about the cost of an oil change. I will say that many facilities will do this for about twenty dollars cheaper. These service shops use the oil change to build trust in order to "UP SELL" additional business and turn the loss leader into a profitable job for them. I refuse to do this. Our average oil change ticket cost is just the cost of the oil change. We do not incentive the tech to find something, anything additional to sell.
also there was a recent increase in our oil cost that is passes on to the customer.
I would request that you go to a store selling oil and filters and you will see our cost before labor is twenty dollars less that what we charge tax excluded. after paying the labor we break even without a loss. I truly believe this fair.
Giving us a three star review only punishes the service advisor and this is out of his control.
In the spirit of fairness please consider a re score up one star so as not to punish the service tech who helped you during the visit.
thank you in advance for your consideration.

Tom Olson

thank you!

PM
Paula M.
Bellevue, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
Experienced a minor warranty issue. Service department quickly diagnosed the problem and needed to order a part. The repair was made quickly and we were on our way.