Overall Rating 3.0833328/5Overall Rating 3.0833328/5Overall Rating 3.0833328/5rating 3.0833328rating 3.0833328
Overall Rating 2.0500033/5Overall Rating 2.0500033/5rating 2.0500033rating 2.0500033rating 2.0500033

Kelly B.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
6K Service
Was just for my 6k service, oil change etc. Went by smoothly no complaints

SL
Seth L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Beware of these crooks
From the service desk not listening to me and noting my service visit incorrectly to actually explaining the issue to Mike W who also didn't actually listen to me and constantly incorrectly talked to me about issues I did not mention nor am having, this whole visit was a sham. I clearly explained that my car was experiencing vibrations from the front driver side at high speeds and a grinding FEELING under the driver floorboard intermittently, not a noise like Mike kept saying when talking to me. They decided to keep my car for a day which wasn't originally in the plan, but when all you do is test drive the car around instead of looking at the car to see what might be causing the issues that is what happens I guess. That left me to figure out how to get home that night and back to work the next morning, also not in my plans and thankfully I didn't get royally screwed and happen to live many miles from work. Another issue with this visit was the compounding examples of Mike W's incompetence. First, he couldn't listen clearly enough to hear me explain my issue but then he wanted to fight me on what is covered under my Hyundai warranty. I mentioned I think I have a bad wheel bearing and that would be covered by my warranty if that was the issue. Mike instantly told me it wasn't a wheel bearing and was probably just the brakes, and quickly followed that up by saying wheel bearings are not covered under the warranty. They most certainly are, and if he could read he might know that. But Mike is too smart for a stupid kid like me. He was also banking on the fact that hopefully I was stupid enough to think it costs 2040 to replace brakes! What a joke! And in the email he sent me, he showed yet again that he didn't actually listen to my issue and just wanted to make some easy money. He said, and I quote, "The inside pad on the passenger front is frozen to the rotor. This makes total sense as to being the cause of both of your concerns. I strongly recommend replacing all 4 brakes. total after tax comes to about $2,040.00" A frozen pad to a rotor would be much more noticeable than a vibration felt from the driver side at high speeds (not the passenger side!) and a grinding feeling coming from the driver floor board. A frozen pad to a rotor would cause excessive wearing, pulling to a side during braking and even driving if it was that bad, of which I have never felt nor experienced any of those type of issues. You can be sure I will leave a review on google warning others of this scam shop as well. Appalling! I'm upset these hacks took $300 to give me an excuse for an answer but I feel bad for the others being shammed here that don't know any better. I will never be back here again and will warn everyone to stay away as well.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/24/2019

I am very soory my service advisor did so poorly. Please forgive us. This advisor will be gone by weeks end. Thanks for your help here.

TG
Taylor G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Super fast service!
Repair was done very quickly and everyone was friendly and helpful. Even explained ways I could troubleshoot the problem myself in the future once they found out the fix.

Catherine H.
Kenmore, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, efficient mechanics, and comfortable surroundings.
Staff is always friendly making you feel welcome and reviews what service is being provided. If there is a recall they explain what it is and why it is being done. At the end of the service they review what was done and in this case explained what I should be listening and looking for given the software package that was installed. If they found anything when they did the checklist the explain what they found and provide recommendations on what needs to be addressed and how to go about it.

KN
Ksenia N.
2008 Hyundai Accent
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Thank you, yet again, for a wonderful experience
Shelby and Daniel were amazing, as usual! You guys are the best. Keep doing what you are doing and thank you!

Service is Fast and convienent
The service co-ordination was fast and exceeded expectations.

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast efficient and very courteous staff

CN
Charles N.
Sammamish, WA
owner
freindly,fast, and on time!!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/23/2019

Daniel B.
Mill Creek, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Pay Attention To Cutsomer Notes!
My wife set an appointment to get an oil change. She leaves in the notes that the back left passenger tire is flat because it has to be filled up regularly. They said they "checked" it out and it wasn't flat. We were going on a road trip and found out before taking a road trip the next day, the tire was almost completely flat. Please understand that this IS A BIG deal and the safety of me and my family is important. Also the car was done in 20 minutes and was parked outside. My wife waited almost 3 hours! She had to get up and ask if it was done. The Service guy said "I didn't have number to call you" that makes no sense because she was in the waiting room! Don't need a phone number for that.

I have NEVER had any problems with the service and usually always pleased. We have received service for 2 years here and never a problem.

Only response I received was a condescending "sorry our work wasn't up to expectations and thanks for your business". If it wasn't in the SPECIFIC notes I would understand but we specifically mentioned it.

Still a Flat tire and 3 hour service
Look at all other notes. Already filled this out!!!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/23/2019

We are very sorry our work was not up to expectations. Thank you for your business!

Chris B.
Edmonds, WA
2008 Hyundai Accent
Rude employee
Hard to get an appointment in timely manner. Rude customer service from women that sits between the 2 men in service department. She was more in6in her phone than servicing customer.

Snohomish, WA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Swift, Professional Service with a Smile
Prompt service, quick and accurate answers to questions, and fast turn-around times for service, always with a smile.

JV
Joe V.
Cle Elum, WA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/20/2019 Category: Service
purchased my car there and feel that the service is solid.
good
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/22/2019

2014 Hyundai Equus
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Could be much improved...
I have been to a few Hyundai facilities and this one is just O.K. Waiting area is small and there was no coffee or drinks offered (empty). The communication from the staff was not very good. I had to call back to ask for status update. There was also no followup on one additional item that was supposed to be installed later on.

GV
George V.
Lynnwood, WA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
I am undergoing cancer treatment and am forgetful right now. I forgot my appointment, but a call from service got me back on track Thank you!

Diane L.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people who are so friendly and helpful.
My experiences with Hyundai of Kirkland are the top of the chart extending back to the purchase of the car and all of the subsequent visits for service.

BP
Brian P.
Everett, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change- waited for service
Appointment started on time, waiting area is comfortable, pleasant experience

Not upto expectation
Customer service front desk does not bother about car issues. They will simply ask us to refer user manual without putting any efforts in identifying the root cause of the issue.

Justin S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service!!

Woodinville, WA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil troubles
My car is using oil, I have undergone an oil consumption test and I don’t know what the next step is. I’m very concerned I have an engine that is failing as I don’t think it should be using as much oil as it is
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/17/2019

SY
Susan Y.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great communication.
Mark was very friendly and easy to woek with
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/17/2019