Overall Rating 2.7954552/5Overall Rating 2.7954552/5rating 2.7954552rating 2.7954552rating 2.7954552
Overall Rating 2.0000041/5Overall Rating 2.0000041/5rating 2.0000041rating 2.0000041rating 2.0000041
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

James G.
Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely Service
I made an appointment for an oil change at 10:45am. I arrived about 5 minutes early and they were able to begin service right away! I was told it would take about an hour and they were completed in under 40 minutes!! Thanks for the great service!

OF
Odile F.
Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness, quality of work, courteous service
I especially appreciated Chris’s help in setting up my appointment at a convenient time for me and processing my car once I got in.
Thank you Chris!

BA
Barbara A.
Monroe, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Very Helpful
Service was quick and courteous. My issue was under warranty so the price was right. Disappointed with lack of loaner cars and shuttle pickup radius. The driver graciously went out of his way, but next time I may be stranded. Lack of loaner car is the reason I don't have service done there unless major issue that's under warranty.

Sheryl S.
Bothell, WA
I love my Elantra
Customer service is terrific.

KK
Kevin K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
My experience has been fast and friendly service and easy online scheduling.

Sammamish, WA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick and painless.
The service was quick and the staff was friendly.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Nice people to work with
Nice folks

Service feedback
Service seemed pricey.

2010 Hyundai Accent
Oil Change
Service is done in a timely manner. The staff is friendly. The cost is reasonable.

Jenna D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication, service takes too long, no loaner/rental car provided
I’ve been a loyal customer of Hyundai since 2012 and have always raved about them to friends and family, unfortunately that stops now. My vehicle was in the shop for 3 weeks for a simple transmission swap, supposedly because of the way “corporate does things.” The way they do things cost me $1600, as I had to pay or 3 weeks worth of a rental vehicle and parts/labor when I was under the impression it would be covered by my warranty. If you drive a 2014 manual, or plan on buying one, do know that the clutch pressure plate/baring is no longer covered under warranty (Hyundai failed to mention this to consumers), and it WILL go out every 20,000 miles or so.... this is the second transmission I’ve had since 2014. Communication from dealership as well corporate is extremely poor. As soon as this car is paid off, I’m getting rid of it!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/22/2018

I am sorry that the whole repair was not covered by Hyundai. This is a issue with the manufacturer, and not the dealer. The time issues and communication issues I do apologize as to they are factors under our control.

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/22/2018

I understand Your issue with corporate Hyundai. I understand and live this type of issue on occasion. We at the dealer level cannot change corporate policy on such things as how the repair is done, what parts we get to change, and what parts are covered.
That being said I wonder if you might reconsider our one star rating even to maybe two or three stars.
This is exclusively our report card not the people at Hyundai Motor America.

SO
Steven O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous, quick and thorough
I had a botched oil change from Jiffy Lube where my car was leaking oil, but Hyundai of Kirkland quickly fixed the problem and got me on my way. They even cleaned up the mess of leaked oil on my car frame and gave me coupons to a car wash so I could get the undercarriage cleaned. And, their oil change was cheaper than Jiffy Lube anyway! I will be going to Hyundai of Kirkland from now on.

Arturo M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
I can usually get in the day I call or very near the day I call. Love that. Clean nice environment to wait or shuttle service if needed is nice. Prices are also very competitive with anything out there.

Jean M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
great people and products
Our service adviser very helpful and responsive to our concerns. He re-connected my phone which I had not been able to do. THANKYOU

Kirkland, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Professionalism
All areas kept clean, professional service and attitude.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for your business.

AH
Anthony H.
Kirkland, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Kirkland Delivers!
Always enjoy getting my car serviced here! Fair pricing! Alerting me to potential "wear" issues! Timely delivery on service. And, friendly service professionals! My next car is almost certain to be a Hyundai!

It all went well.

RJ
Robert J.
Monroe, WA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good service on time.
They take good care of my car on time and quick service I trust them working on my car

Kenmore, WA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Accurate service
I like getting my car serviced at a place where what they described happens. On time and no up sell makes for a nice time.

SK
Stephen K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Review
Usually receive excellant service from Hyundai of Kirklnd. This last time, however, it took all afternoon to try and make an appointment. Nobody would answer the phone in the service department so I could make an appointment. I left three messages throughout the day for them to call me back and nobdy ever did. Finally a manager called the next day so I could make my appointment.

Arlington, WA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Easy
It’s always easy to drop off and pickup. They always explain everything that was done and needs to be done on the next visit.

HB
Heather B.
Washington
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Thank you for making my visit so fast and friendly. I will definitely be back.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/01/2018