Overall Rating 3.0000024/5Overall Rating 3.0000024/5Overall Rating 3.0000024/5rating 3.0000024rating 3.0000024
Overall Rating 2.0000018/5Overall Rating 2.0000018/5rating 2.0000018rating 2.0000018rating 2.0000018

JO
Janet O.
Kirkland, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly but and informative staff personnel

KK
Kwok K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
spare parts
providing of spare parts as much as possible at service center to avoiding any more visiting

Thank you for your business!
Please reconsider the low star score. Shelby only does oil changes on saturday and the techs on duty do not have training needed to do other type of work. Please consider giving a rescore of 5 stars here!

Excellent, fast service
Way to go!

TO
Tom O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience!
This was my first time getting service on my 201 Hyundai Elantra that we recently purchased used. I was really happy with the Service provided by Hyundai of Kirkland. In addition to an oil change and multipoint inspection, they completed two service recalls that I hadn't been aware of, all in an hour. Fair prices, great service, a nice waiting area, and much less waiting around than I'm used to with other dealerships made for a great experience.

Washington
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick service but customer service not polite
If you’re looking for a quick in and out then I would suggest this place specially during the morning. I also liked that they vacuum my car after, it was surprisingly pleasant to see. Overall car service was great. However depending on whom you are talking to ;of course ,don’t expect the quality of their customer service to be good, is a shame how poorly was the behavior.

TG
Traci G.
Bothell, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a reasonable price. Also finished as promised

Lynnwood, WA
Not fun
No comment
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your business! I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. Wish you the best at your next service facility

Jonathan B.
Kirkland, WA
So quick and painless!
Always come here to get my Tucson serviced.. it’s always great! They’re prompt, friendly and do a great job.

Kenmore, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service department racket
This dealer’s service department attempts to upsell you on unnecessary services (e.g. fuel system treatment) that are known industry wide as ‘wallet cleaners’ with no impact on your vehicle. These will be recommended even though they’re not listed in your OEMs service manual — Hyundai doesn’t require or recommend them! Furthermore, they’ll spend over the quoted diagnostic time and find an unrelated issue with your vehicle to make up the difference.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business. I am sorry your were unhappy with our service recommendations, but we stand by them. We never try to sell any service that we do not in our heart believe in. Remember the people who build the car will definitely keep the cost of ownership as artificially low as possible so they can publish a lower "cost of ownership" number. I am also sorry our state of the art new facility didn't impress you because it is the nicest in the state!

KT
Kasi T.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Very good experience
I had few issues with my car to be checked. Mark at the desk took note of all of them. Told me what would be taken care immediately and what might need a follow up visit(they were a personnel short that day). Once service was completed, he explained what all they did and what I can do in case a follow up is needed. The waiting room was quite good too. Overall a pretty good experience.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your business!!

Woodinville, WA
Good Service
They are quick and efficient. They attend to every detail so I do not have problems with my car.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone was very helpul in answering questions and asking if we needed any help.

Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Thank you, Tom!
I was surprise to receive a call from Tom Olson. I didn’t think I would get a call from my review that I left asking for someone to call me about my experience. He expressed his concerned and told me that he is training his staff to give better service. I appreciate the call. Thank you for listening.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Wish customer service was better
Service was OK. I wish staff was more welcoming and smile at least. Service was quick since I had a late appointment and only two other people getting serviced.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your service and thank you for your constructive criticism. We are going to use your input to get better and thats so very important to us. Please accept my offer of your next service at no charge to soften the blow of our less than perfect customer service. Can you do me a favor and consider giving us a re score of maybe one additional star.
If your not comfortable doing that it fine......just asking cause it would help me with my standing with Hyundai motor America.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Costumer service and fast service
Costumer servies is stunning and helpfull people

Olympia, WA
Great Service!
nicely updated facility. comfortable accommodations for waiting. able to see the mechanics which was nice. the assistant came out to communicate with us. service was quick, kind and professional. answered my questions without a bad attitude. I llike being able to drive my car in for service.

Seattle, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Smooth experience
I could not have asked for an easier service appointment. Rolled right in, great waiting lounge, work was completed on time. Oil change might be overpriced--will have to check, but then again, I'll pay extra to save a trip. Informative staff, very efficient.

2018 Hyundai Kona
They did a good job.

EP
Erick P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great, efficient service
Went in for oil change and rotation. Service manager suggested I change the air and cabin filter along with the car battery that was nearing 4 years old. Everything done in less than an hour. Very professional people and the service bays are very clean!!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/05/2018

Jared P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
I am very particular with my car as I drive 500 miles a week. I watched the service tech do an oil change and full inspection on my 2017 Ioniq at Hyundai of Kirkland. That dealership provides windows to the shop in the waiting room, which I appreciate. I could tell the service tech did a complete job, including checking the cabin air filter, inspecting the brake discs with a special mirror, etc. I wish I knew his name to call him out for especially careful service. I offered him a cash tip discretely, and he refused to take it. The total experience was fast and professional.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/04/2018

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Person to person service
Things have changed and service was not as good as before. I like the facility and most of the aspects of my visit were ok. but I went away with less confidence that all was well with my car.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 12/01/2018