Latest Review over 6 years ago

HN
HELEN N.
10/20/2011
Helen Nash
The brakes are now working great and not making noise. Thanks

SUE H.
Kirkland, WA
09/26/2011
As usual, I was very pleased with the service. My car seems to be running more smoothly.

HN
HELEN N.
09/06/2011
Timing belt/chain for Nash vehicle
The car did a great job of taking me and others on a round-trip to Choteau, Montana to visit family. Thank you for keeping my car in such good condition.

MARGARET M.
Des Moines, WA
09/06/2011
Ongoing mantainance
Quick, efficient, and honest work. Glad to have a repair place I can trust and which will work with my time schedule.

Rick R.

Ralph H.
Seattle, WA
08/26/2011
Satisfied Customer
Bret has exceeded our expectations in quality service, fair price, and responsiveness to our scheduling needs. He is professional and friendly. We drive a long way to have him service our cars, and it is worth it.

MIKE H.
Bothell, WA
08/15/2011
Mike Hincy
I enjoy taking my vehicles to Totem Lake Auto care because I know that they really care about what they do. The prices are great and I will always recommend them.

SUE H.
Kirkland, WA
08/02/2011
Best Service
Although I had to wait a bit for the parts to arrive, I felt that the service was excellent and that Bret really cared about providing the best service. Thanks!

RON R.
07/26/2011
Brakes and Oil Change
Thanks for working us into the schedule on such short notice. Everything turned out great.