Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Personalized & knowledgeable service
Service advisor Watasha Haycraft was knowledgeable & sincerely concerned that all my questions & concerns were addressed. Previously I had my Elantra serviced twice at another Louisville dealership but they were completely unconcerned; they never explained maintenance details to me nor did they give me the Multi Point check sheet verifying what was addressed.

Charlestown, IN

Brittany N.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change quick service
Didn’t have to make an appointment and service was quick
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks Brittany for your review. Glad to hear that our service was quick!

NA
Nicholas A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Quick Time
The service was excellent I was in and out in a acceptable amount of time for the service that I was having done. I always enjoy going to my local Hyundai they are always very friendly and know what I need.

Thanks Nicholas for your review. We are happy to hear you had excellent service!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Repair cost $$$
Service charges so expensive
CHRIS B. from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO FILL OUT OUR SURVEY, WE TRY TO BE VERY COMPETITIVE ON ALL OUR PRICES, SOME THINGS LIKE THE BULB WE GOT FOR YOU WE CAN GET THE PRICE ANY LOWER. I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP USING US FOR ANY REPAIR YOU NEED

EB
Everett B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service and friendly smiles
Hyundai Reps were nice and friendly, they took time to
Listen to my concerns and answered my questions
I am looking forward to see the new SUV that is coming
Out later this year
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks Everett for your review. We will be happy to show you the new Hyundai SUV when it is available.

SL
Sandra L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Appointments on time
I use Hyundai of Louisville’s service department for all of my auto maintenance. I have been pleased with how I am treated.

Thanks Sandra for your review. We are pleased to hear you continuosly are treated fairly.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was friendly and very helpful

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear we could be of help!

JJ
Jack J.
Fairdale, KY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Received excellent service. Staff was very accommodating.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks Jack for your review. We are glad you felt our staff was accommodating!

AC
Arturo C.
friendly
good and fast job.

Thanks for your review and your business!

PS
Perry S.
Perry S
Service Desk is the face I see the most. They keep me coming back.

Thanks Perry for your review. We are happy to see you return for great service!

RA
Ronny A.
Excelente servicio
Buen trato, rapidez y calidad en el servicio.

Ronny-Gracias por tu evaluación ¡Apreciamos tu negocio!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
My experience was great from the registration with Tasha to the care of my vehicle(2013 Hyundai Sonata.
I highly recommend Hyundai of Louisville to my friends and family.

Thanks for your review. We are glad you feel comfortable recommending our facilty!

KR
Kimberly R.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
New leaf
At first I didn't want to bring my car to Hyundai of Louisville on Dixie due to a bad car buying experience back in 2013. I promised I would never come here for service or a car. Even though I only live a few miles away I would travel out to Shelbyville Road to purchase my car and to always get my car serviced. However, I said let me know. From the moment I walked in I received great customer service. They told me of the issues with me car. It was fixed in reasonable time. Drove away feeling like ok, maybe things have changed. I had to return the car the next day but it was a easy fix, they got me in and out and my car is riding very smooth. I really had mixed emotions but now maybe this place has turned over a new leaf. This was a great experience and I thank the service department to your great customer service.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks Kimberly for your fair review. We are under new ownership now and are happy to hear that you have experienced the changes first hand. We appreciate your business.

02/03/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there are very nice and helpful.
The employees in the service department are very nice and helpful
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for your review. We hope your next experience is 5-stars!

PK
Pamela K.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Dixie Hwy. group
always great service on Dixie
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks Pamela for your review. We are glad you consistently receive good service!

Vine Grove, KY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
Tasha is the Best!

Thanks for your review. We are glad you have a great experience with Tasha!

EM
Edgardo M.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
professionalism, timely manner, communicaton, client oriented services.
Like every time that I take the car for services, the staff showed curtesy, find ways to listen and provide solutions and they were very clear about time, cost, etc.
I feel that they went out of the way to be sure that I was satisfied with the service.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Edgardo for your review. We are glad to hear our staff always listens to your needs!

ET
Elmer T.
Mr Tribble
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Mr. Tribble for your review and your business!

Charles S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
SERVICE
Hyundai Of Louisville has always had quick and efficient service! Tasha has always been very helpful, thoughtful, and friendly. I always bring my Tucson to this location for any type of service.

Thanks for your review. We are glad you have great experiences with Tasha!