Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Kevin B.
Boonville, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Loved the service department, but disappointed with the manufacturer
The service department was excellent. Jeff did great! They got my vehicle in timely. They checked it for me.
Before I had been sold on Hyundai's warranty.
The reasons fir the liw scores were as follows:
* I had driven on gravel roads the day before. Also, I have a ugaul trailer hitch on the vehicle.
For these reasons I was informed my vehicle might not be covered.
First of all, I was not told I could not drive on gravel roads before I bought it! Secondly, the dealer was supposed to put sfsctory trailer hitch on it, but forgot. He gave me the money and told me to take it to uhaul!
Seems to me you sell cars with great warranty's then grab at straws to deny your promises when the time comes. As much as I love this vehicle, from now on Nothing but American made cars! And when I'm promised something that seems too good to be true, I won't ever believe that again!

David S.
Vine Grove, KY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Team
It's not just that Hyundai is a great brand, Hyundai of Louisville has an even better service department. I bought my first Hyundai from them and I bought my second based on the terrific service provided by their service department. Tasha and Jennee take care of me every time I bring my car in.

HS
Harry S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always a great experience.

Charles S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
As always, the service was efficient!

Sadonna S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was good
The service was good but my engine light is still on. My car isn't driving any different but the light is still on. Something is still wrong. I just don't have the time to be without my car because the job I have requires me to drive on a daily basis.

SR
Shannon R.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The only issue I have is when I got my vehicle back the very next day my wife saw something on the passenger floor board rolling around. When she picked it up it was one of the screw on brackets on the inside of the glove box. It was not put back on. So I had to put the piece back on myself.
CHRIS B. from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 09/17/2018

Mr. and Mrs. , thank you for taking time to give us the feedback, I have put a new check system in place that should help keep this type of over look form happing. We are always doing our best to improve and I know the next visit you are here will be much improved. When you are in next please ask to speak with me, my name is Chris Browning and im the service and parts manager, i would love the chance to meet you, thank you again for your time

Michelle W.
Elizabethtown, KY
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I like how car repairs that are needed are explained before the service is done and the wait is tine is not all day, Tasha is very friendly and professional and make me feel welcome.

WH
Walter H.
Bardstown, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesomenessl
Courteous polite and friendly!

David R.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
People friendly
Clean, work completed in a timely manner.

Luke M.
Customer service
Every time I go to the Dixie Highway location the customer service is very professional

Robin B.
Friendly staff and clean
A longer wait than expected for the service

Matthew D.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience.
Went for service, ended up getting a new car. Smooth and pleasant experience, as always. Thanks, Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service, very friendly

Shaimeze H.
Fort Knox, KY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Everything was great and done to my satisfaction in a timely manner. Employees were friendly. Every since me having my car back, when i turn on the AC, it makes this noise that it never has before.

Donna D.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always
On time, explained everything that needed to be done; very friendly people!

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Heat sensor
Who is pretty good service while change tire rotation recall on transmission temperature sensor

John S.

Amy A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Always reminding of upcoming appointments and once arrived, service was prompt. Very appreciated in a busy working day!

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Very good cuy service

Fisherville, KY
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great!