Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Jamie B.
Mount Washington, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The people here at Hyundai of Louisville are what make it great. I’ve always had great interactions with the service department each time I’ve been through.

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service

KF
Kerry F.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisers - check, Mechanics - uncheck
This is the second time I've been in there to have my car serviced prior to a long road trip. And this is the second time I've asked that the filters be checked (all including the cabin air filter) and was told they were fine. Last time this happened (last August), one day into our road trip, the air was not coming out of the passenger side vents that well (the air flow was severely restricted). We stopped at the first stop we could on a Sunday and found the cabin air filter clogged with leaves, sand, dirt, etc. Luckily, we did find & purchase the correct filter but still had some problems with the air for a while...it finally fixed itself. Yesterday I checked the cabin air filter & air filter (last Monday your mechanic said both were fine). It is once again clogged & very dirty. I have my doubts as to whether the mechanic even checked it because it is somewhat difficult to get to. I took pictures of the filter this time and will be showing them to another mechanic to see what they think. Also, the air filter was so-so, but what is interesting with that, is that at my last oil change (somewhere else) the mechanic suggested I replaced it then...but your mechanic said it was fine...and I specifically told the Service Adviser we were going on a long trip (putting over 3,000 miles on the car) which she commented on. Jessica (Service Adviser) was great as always. I've never had a problem with her or with Watasha. I believe they relay what they are told by the mechanics. I gave your mechanics another chance, and I feel like they failed again! Not sure I’ll be back other than to purchase the vehicle next March when the lease is up.
ANDREW S., Service & Parts Manager from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 07/18/2018

Kerry,
I am so sorry to hear that this happened. I expect every vehicle in our express service lane to get a full quality inspection. If there's anything we can do to earn your business back, please ask. Jessica, Watasha, and I would love another chance.

Also if you can, email me the pictures you took of your filters, please!

Andrew Sykes
502-214-4200
asykes@holcars.com

Alyana S.
Excellent Customer Service
The staff were very nice and down-to-earth. They were honest with me about the services my car needed immediately and what could wait for later. I was given the opportunity to test drive a 2018 Santa Fe and it was great.

SD
Shelia D.
Jeffersonville, IN
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service that I received was great!

MA
Milton A.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service they left a dirty towel.in my car and didn't replace 2 of my tire air covers. Smh...

SL
Sandra L.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Appointment schedules are kept.
I always have my car serviced at Hyundai of Louisville. I have purchased two new vehicles at this location and have my car serviced there as well.

CR
Clare R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
If I ask them to look into something, they will give me a follow up.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service

Michael L.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership and Service Department
I'm extreme satisfied with Hyundai of Louisville Sales Department and especially their service department.

SF
Scott F.
Mount Washington, KY
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The best place to get my Hyundai serviced hands down.
Great service, polite workers. Awesome job to Jessica S at the service center, took care of all the hard work so I could get my car fixed. Definitely will be back to service my car soon!

AC
Arturo C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great people
They do a great job and always quick service.
ANDREW S., Service & Parts Manager from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks for the kind words!

Andrew Sykes
502-214-4200
asykes@holcars.com

Kathy B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
They are awesome!
I had a scheduled appointment on july 3rd.
For an oil change to be done on my car.
After they went to work it came to light that i had more things that needed to be done to my car.
The Hyundai team made sure i was aware of the things that were needing to be done on my car.
I always feel like i am their only customer.
Jessica is so nice and pleasant to speak with.
She made sure everything was checked out on my car.
She even made sure all if any recalls were addressed on my car.
Thank u Jessica and the team for all you do for my 2013 Hyundai.

Timothy M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
None

TW
Tommy W.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is freindly and eager to service you.
The Service is great and everyone is nice.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great People Great Service
They provided great service in a excellent amount of time and if they can’t provide something they do their best to get it done for you

KH
Karen H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fast. Friendly service
Quite a joy to visit this dealership for service. Fast service and everyone is friendly.

WT
Wayne T.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service is thorough and comprehensive.
Service on my 2017 Tucson has always been taken seriously, no matter what the vehicle needed.. Upon arrival, I was greeted and my concerns were addressed. I am always kept in touch with the progress of my vehicles service and asked if I have any additional concerns. I am reasonably new to this dealership; I bought my Tucson in February of 2017 and have had exceptional service.

Chris M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2018 Category: Service
friendly people and great service department
great place to buy or get your car serviced

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service was good. Jessica does a good job explaining what is needed, and is very friendly. Good customer service. However, the cashier that took my payment was less than friendly. All she said is the amount I owed. Not a single greeting or a thank you. 🤨