Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Custavo S.
Vine Grove, KY
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great product, staff and service.
The staff (service and parts) go above and beyond to take care of customers.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Custavo for your review. We appreciate your business!

Christian C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Friendly, cheerful service. They always do whatever they can to take care of their customers.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Christian for your review. We are glad to hear you feel we take care of our customers!

Kathi S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff great service
They are the best no pressure staff great service dept
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Kathi for your review. We are glad you got great no pressure service at our facility!

David R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Customer friendly.

Thanks David for your review. We are glad you found our staff to be friendly!

Michael B.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Always courteous and helpful
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks Michael for your review. We are glad you find our staff courteous and helpful.

WK
William K.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Kept me informed through the process.
They were busy that day but still kept me informed how it was going. I love the fact that they have donuts when I come early.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks William for your review. We are glad to see you enjoy our donuts and our service!

GC
George C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Speedy service & accountability
Recently took my 2010 Elantra in for mechanical repairs. They gave me a quote on how much it would cost to repair. Actual bill was slightly less then their estimate. Was repaired in a timely manner to my satisfaction.

Thank you George for your review. We appreciate your business!

AK
Anthony K.
11,250 Mile Oil Change
Another excellent experience. The service department rotated my tires and discovered that I was out of alignment. Was able to correct during the visit so I did not have to make another trip.

Thank you Anthony for your review. We are so glad to hear that our Service Department detected an issue for you and was able to quickly resolve it. Thank you for your business.

LA
Lisa A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
quick and hassle free. new car just 8mths . old and still in awe over our kona. been nice to not have to pay, but can't have everything

Thank youf Lisa for your review. We are glad you are enjoying your Kona!

SL
Sandra L.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Location and friendly personnel
I take my car to Hyundai of Louisville for all service maintenance work. The location is convenient and Tasha is always professional and courteous.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Sandra for your review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you receive from Watasha.

KK
Kevin K.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hyundai of Louisville were amazing and did a great job in helping me get a new battery for my car.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Kevin for your review! We are happy you were please with your visit.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Tasha is always professional and friendly!! The mechanics take great care of my car!
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business!

2018 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, courteous and willing to explain procedures
This was my first time to your service center. I brought my daughter with me, as she will be the primary driver of the car. I wanted her to experience what getting service on a vehicle would be like. They took their time to explain things, showing us what would be checked and then showed us the waiting area. Process only took roughly 30 minutes and we were on our way. Thank you so much for caring about your customers and the vehicles they drive. That puts Hyundai head and shoulders above the rest of the competition.

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad your daughter had a pleasant experience in our Service Department!

NH
Naquasia H.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Employees
Great customer service and they get the job done quick and efficiently.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks Naquasia for your review! We are glad to hear your appointment was efficient.

Tysha M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Very professional service department
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks Tysha for your review. We are glad your experience in our Service Department was 5-stars!

Dave S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
ggod experience
checked my car on lift ti find the problem and I had it fixed. they put screwa back in to partially fix it at no charge
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Dave for your review. We are glad you had a good experience. Thanks for your business!

Douglas S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Best purchase ever!
I finally jumped from American made to foreign and I don’t regret it. While Hyundai puts millions into America, I was utterly shocked on how more classy the GT was over the American cars I had before it. From speed, to comfort, my Elantra GT is everything I wanted.
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks Douglas for your incredible review. We are so thrilled to hear you are happy with your Elantra GT! Thanks for your business.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service

Thank you for your review. We are glad you found your experience to be friendly! We appreciate your business.

Christopher H.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
Any of my interactions with Hyundai of Louisville, on Dixie Highway have always been great! I would recommend everyone to seek their services if you are ever in need...
Ashley S., Marketing Director from Hyundai Of Louisville responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Christopher for your review. We are glad you consistently receive great service!

MU
Marcus U.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Did what I asked with no problems

Thank you Marcus for your review. We are happy you were pleased with the service your received.