Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Staff is knowledgable and efficient
When scheduling an appointment, they are ready to being, and get the job done in a timely manner.

Karen B.
Elkhart, TX
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Karen
Always friendly and are ready to take care of your car needs! Thanks

SN
Shellie N.
Huntington, TX
06/28/2020 Category: Service
June service
Oil change and tire rotation and fixed my passenger side window. Everyone was considerate and friendly. Service completed in less than an hour. So far great experience with the service department here in Lufkin.

Jackie S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Best service ever
Lufkin Hyundai has the best service department of any car dealership that I have dealt with, and I have dealt with many dealerships.
Junior, who usually helps me, is always attentive, helpful, and greets all customers with a smile. I’m glad I selected Lufkin Hyundai!

AR
Amy R.
Chireno, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2020 Category: Service
A+++++ service!
These guys are super friendly and helpful!! Makes me so glad I purchased my car from a dealership that cares about their customers!!!

Roy M.
Diboll, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellant service
Jr. AND HIS TEAM DID A SPEEDY OIL CHANGE. THANKS

Wells, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service Experience
Always a great experience with the service department!

Shay S.
Pollok, TX
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly and extremely fast service

Jackie S.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership
While the sale is important when purchasing a new car, for me the service department is the most important aspect of the sale. The service department is who you interact with after buying the vehicle. The service department at Lufkin Hyundai is superb! I have had only positive dealings with all members. Junior is who I have had the privilege to work with most of the time. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and kind. He explains information on a level that I can understand and after the service he makes sure that I’m satisfied. I’ve never had better communication or service at any dealership and I’ve owned many new cars.

KW
Kelly W.
Nacogdoches, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff !
The waiting room was nice and cool ! Was glad I was able to stay while getting my car serviced due to the pandemic!

Robert C.
Awesome friendly people
Awesome friendly people !!

AH
Angie H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mud guards added to Santa Fe
They ordered the front and back mud guards and installed them. Great job!

MA
Morrie A.
Colmesneil, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service 5 stars
I have always had outstanding service and expertise from the service department here in Lufkin. I was actually telling my wife how professional and courteous everyone at Lufkin Hyundai is. I have brought our other car in the past and now our second Sonata, this is the place that I feel, they will do everything to make sure you are treated and taken care of. I enjoy talking with the employees of the service department, Junior and Erik, and how they go all out for the customer not only make them feel confident, but making you feel like family. The mechanics who are behind the scenes, the detailers Vinnie, Cristobal when you get a free car wash for any service performed. Thank you for what you do for us, all of you, great job! I highly recommend this Hyundai dealer.

Lasandra S.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai of Lufkin
They are very professional and take car of my car as if it was they own

Donna R.
Livingston, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Had an appointment at 10 got there 15 minutes early and they took my Tucson in right away. Only took them 30 minute to complete the problem. Every one we meet was very nice. Will definitely be going back there for whatever I need done. Thanks