Pineland, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick service in service department!
In regards to the service department, Junior was very informative, knowledgeable, and courteous. The workers provided quick service.

Jessy S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly and knowledgeable
Great folks..great service

Merri H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you to Eric and the crew at Lufkin Hyundai.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your business!

SJ
Sandra J.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The staff were great during my service visit.

Sandra,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience with me. We look forward to your next visit!

PJ
Paul J.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Courteous
The staff members at the Hyundai of Lufkin Service center have many years in the industry and are informative, take time with the customer, and are most helpful.

Paul,

Really appreciate the kind words. I am pleased you recieved the level of service you deserve. Look forward to your next visit!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Services!
Junior and Eric are always there to take care of me.

Thank you! Always a pleasure to do business with you!

Deborah S.
Huntington, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Review of service
They were customer oriented. They did the job and they contacted me when they were through. Just like they said they would. If this review is going to the Hyundai Corporation, I just hope that someday you can make windows that actually work. This is the second vehicle from this corp. that I owned and I can tell you the first vehicle's windows worked longer than my current vehicle. Yes I would recommend this business in Lufkin to a friend, but I would certainly tell that friend about my past experience with Hyundai windows.

Deborah,

First of all thank you for sharing your experiernce here in our service department. Secondly I will review this case with my Hyundai rep on his next visit requarding the repair. We appreciate your feedback and choosing us to do business with!

RF
Ramona F.
Corrigan, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I always get great customer service

FH
Freeman H.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership for Service
Service department is Top Notch.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 03/25/2019

Freeman,

Thank you for those kind words and the review. Thats our goal, to give you that experience every time. Thank you for the business!

Marsha P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The Service department gave feedback and solution before servicing my car. I valued their time

Marsha,

Thank you for letting us know our communication was spot on! We appricate the business and look forward to your next visit.

Jason C.
Alto, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Super convenient and quick, courteous service.

Jason,

We appreciate the positive feedback. Our goal is to be concienious of your time and to provide you with frindly service.

DN
Denise N.
Douglass, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Eric was great and took good care of my care.

Denise,

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to take care of your vehicle.

Joyce W.
Woodville, TX
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service and Recall
Very nice service, prompt and on schedule.

Joyce,

I really appricaite the kind feedback! I know its a long drive for you to do business with us. I really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

Thomas B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service good people
First let me say that I bought my car at their sister dealership before this one opened. I was very happy there so with that said I decided to try this one that is in my city (would not have to drive). They treated me as well, fair price on service, plus they upgraded my computer system. Later that day I got a notice from Hyundai to do this. Bottom line they did everything a great dealer should do. Just like their sister dealer.

Thomas,

I glad we could save you a drive and provide you great service. Thank you for the business and the kind words!

Ron G.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Superb service as usual. Every experience has been positive to date.

Ron,

Thank you for your loyalty to our service dept. We appreciate the kind words and for the business!

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.
Great service. Great experience.

Thank you for your feedback! Our goal it to provide you with excellent service every time!

LH
Linda H.
Livingston, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The area was nice and clean the staff friendly
The service is really good they replaced the recall item checked my tires for a shaking I’ve noticed lately they gave me a recommendation and quoted prices which are very reasonable

Linda,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. I am thrilled at the feedback on the other service pricing being in line. Thanks for taking the time to rate your service visit!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
New, clean dealership

Thank you for the business. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and taking the time to rate your experience!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Gland there is a Hyundai Dealership in Lufkin
It's so easy for me to drop off my care for service and ride to work with a co-worker.

Junior has taken care of me twice and made it as smooth and effortless as possible.

We aprricate you taking time to review our service dept. Junior is an asset and we are fortunate to have him on our team