GB
Glenda B.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!!!
They know the business and take care of the greatest auto I have ever owned. I have had very high end autos and have never been treated this wonderful. Thank you Rex for this wonderful group of people. Love them all and have only good votes for the group.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/14/2019

Glenda,

First of all thank you for the positive feedback. Our employees need to know they did a great job for their customers. I will share this with our service staff. I really appreciate you choosing us for all your vehicle needs and look forward to your next visit.

Barbara H.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service First
Excellent guest service, quality vehicles at a great price.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your feed back. I would like to appoligize for the lack of communication on WIFI access. I have put up signs throughout my customer areas. We will strive to make sure your next visit hits the mark. Thank you for your business, look forward to seeing you next time.

Terry B.
Nacogdoches, TX
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast,efficient service
After my oil change i was given a verbal report. I had a minor repair a few days later. It was done quickly and on time.

Terry,

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to resolve your concern.

Nacogdoches, TX
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous!
Quick and courteous!

Thank you for letting us know we hit the mark!

GN
Gene N.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
employees get it right the first tine
I just like the way business is done. The people really care! Gene N

Gene,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We do care about our customer and always strive to get it right the first time.

James D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
oil change
People are friendly and know the business. Had good experience ..
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 01/30/2019

James,

I am glad you came to see us! Its been great having you as a customer of mine for many years.

Dorothy W.
Corrigan, TX
01/24/2019 Category: Service
The worker or friendly
Great place
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 01/29/2019

Dorothy,

Thanks for rating your experience with us! Looking forward to your next visit!

RF
Ramona F.
Corrigan, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Im always recieved with politeness
The employees are so nice,
And always answer any questions i may have

Ramona,

It was great to see back!

TL
Teina L.
Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Happy Consumer
Took my 2007 Vera CRUZ in for oil change and wiped blades. Got it right in. Had to wait a little longer than expected because they didn't have wiper clips that they had to order from O'Rileys. Also did not have the back wiper blade, ( I think these two issues say more about the age of my car than the dealership!). They went the extra mile to have o'Rileys bring over the part.....Thanks Lufkin Hyundai!

Teina,

I appoligize for the non availibility of these wiper parts. We are getting a feel in the early stages of parts we need to stock. That should improved as we get more vehicles across our service drive. Thank you for your patience!

Sharon C.
Kennard, TX
01/19/2019 Category: Service
New Dealership is Great!
Friendly and helpful staff and quick and honest service. I drove a new car while waiting and decided I will deal with these people on my next purchase of a car!!

Sharon,

Thrilled to hear of your great experience! Whether its sales or service we will always treat you the way you should be treated.

Deni D.
Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Good job
It's always a pleasure. Excellent service!

Deni,

Always good to see you!

Ron G.
Prompt courteous service
Staff informed us that parts were available to make recall repair. They took care of the issue and had the car back to us in a short time.

Ron,

Thanks for the opportunity to take care of your service needs! looking forward to your next visit.

AL
Angie L.
Jasper, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
VERY SATISFIED
I have had the pleasure of bringing my car to be serviced once and then again for a part to be replaced on my console. Each time I was greeted with a smile and a very helpful service professional. My vehicle was ready in a short amount of time and each time they washed my vehicle. I would recommend anyone to Hyundai of Lufkin.

Angie,

Thanks for your visit and rating your experience! Look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future!

James D.
Groveton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Visit to service dept.
Pleased in every in the service I received.

James,

I am thrilled to hear your experience was great! We look forward to your next visit.

WL
Wesley L.
Pineland, TX
01/14/2019 Category: Service
small town friendly people
Excellent job done by all.

Wesley,

I am pleased my staff served you well. Thank you for the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

CL
Christopher L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The people who work here are really nice and welcoming. They are knowledgeable and will help with all of your questions.

Christopher,

Thanks for the feedback! Our goal is that you feel at home. Thanks for the opportunity.

Roger B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Roger
They did a great job on our car. It's so great we don't have to go to Nacadoches any more
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 01/10/2019

Roger,

We are glad to be open in Lufkin and save you the drive! We aprreciate the business!

HC
Heather C.
Alto, TX
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Services
The Services Department had great customer services.

Heather,

I am glad to hear your experience was great. Thanks for letting us know we performed well.

Ron G.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Knowledgeable staff.
Adviser was aware of recalls and looked up our vehicle to confirm. Made appointment to suit our schedule. Service was performed on time.

Ron,

I am pleased Junior cummunicated well with all your needs. Thank you for choosing us to handle your vehicle!

Jesse L.
Houston, TX
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service,
Eric was as helpful as one could be. Big Thanks.

Jesse,

It was my pleasure to help you! Thanks for the business and the feedback!