GN
Gene N.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Close to home. Excellent service.

RF
Ramona F.
Corrigan, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
When I showed up
I was recived with politeness

Rocky H.
Colmesneil, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
It went very well. They even washed my car for me after the oil change.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 08/15/2018

Rocky,

Thank you for coming up for your service! We are glad we could extend the perks of servicing with us! Always a free wash.

Bob B.
Huntington, TX
08/08/2018 Category: Service
ease of getting in and out
great place
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 08/10/2018

Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Debra L.
Apple Springs, TX
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy iwner
Clean and efficient, very friendly employees.

Debra,

Thank you for your business! Looking forward to providing you with great service in the future!

James S.
Livingston, TX
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Every one is helpful,and polite.
Great job fast and people with a smile in Lufkin

James,

Thanks for the excellent review! We appreciate the business, and trusting us with your vehicle.

GR
Guillermo R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Review Title
It's okay.

Guillermo,

Thank you for the business! looking forward to taking care of you in the future.

Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/25/2018 Category: Service
All of the staff are wonderful and helpful
I have recommended this dealership to my friends.

We appreciate you taking time out to send us a review! Thank you for your business!

James D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Appeared to have a genuine interest in my satisfaction.
Made recommendations about an issue I did not know I had. I appreciated having it repaired then rather than wearing the edges from my tires. The people were friendly and professional.

James,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

HH
Helen H.
Pollok, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly

Helen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us the positive feedback!

Corrigan, TX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Short wait for oil change.

Thank you very much for your business! Our goal is always to be considerate of your time.

Stephen W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Very happy
My came to have oil in car the took very care of us we back my wife has already pick car out already

Stephen,

I'm glad we accomplished our goal taking care of you and your wife's vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to send us the positive feedback!

Merri H.
Diboll, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great service department
Came in for an oil change, service was fast, in and out in no time. Alll the service staff were very friendly

Merri,

Great to hear we got you taken care of in a timely manner! Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your visit.