Marsha P.
Very friendly.

PC
Paul C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Had an issue with the trunk latch. Repair item was in stock. Repairs made the same day.

Merri H.
Diboll, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mpg reimbursement
I had a problem with getting my mpg reimbursement, but Eric was a great help
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 10/15/2018

Merri,

Thank you for your patience! Looking forward to taking care of your future needs.

WL
Wesley L.
Pineland, TX
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Small town courtesy.

Wesley,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs!

Karla M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Appt was 8am and the clerk was ready for me

Karla,

Thank you for taking time out to rate your experience with us!

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable service
The service manager was great and made the process easy.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you for choosing us to handle all you vehicle needs!

LF
Lori F.
Huntington, TX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great location.
I don't have to drive to Nacogdoches! Which is great and can get to work quickly if I need to drop off my car.

Lori,

I am glad we can save you a few miles! Thank you for giving a change to earn your business!

GH
Greg H.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
At my 30 month service check up in August, the service department advised that rotating my tires and aligning the front end would not be the best thing to do as my best tires were in the front and all needed replacing. They offered their service for front wheel alignment after new tires were purchased. We purchased new tires this week and drove straight to the dealership from Discount Tire. Even tho it was 12:00 and during lunch hours, they aligned the front end, replaced some cambers, adjusted the back up camera AND washed my car in less than an hour. My husband was impressed with his first experience there and we are happy to have a dealership that specializes in Hyundai vehicles!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience. We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future!

EC
Eva C.
Onalaska, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The people representing the company
I was treated with the highest professional service. The work was done timely and explained to me.I was told when I will need to return and reminded that making an appointment will be helpful as you will be busier by then. Also reminded to call if any problems or concerns. Thanks Junior Eva Genette Cruse

Eva,

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your service was! We are very fortunate to have Junior on our service team. We look forward to serving you in the future.

SG
Sue G.
Onalaska, TX
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the friendly greeting and the efficient service.

Sue,

I really enjoyed meeting you! Thank you for choose us to handle your needs!

Deni D.
Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The staff are knowledgeable and very eager to pleae.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/20/2018

Deni,

Thanks for the business!

SN
Sarah N.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They were super friendly!
Everyone was super friendly! They were fast and convenient!

Sara,

Great to hear your visit was excellent! Thank you for your business!!

Corrigan, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant
Eric was very helpful and I appreciated his honesty. My trunk would not open. He ordered a part for it and it came in when he said it would. I was in and out with no hassles and my trunk fixed. Thank you!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/18/2018

It was my pleasure to serve you! Look forward to handling all your service needs!

VJ
Vera J.
Woodville, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and Customer Satisfaction
Friendly, helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, excellent service customer focus and satisfaction a priority.

Thank you for letting us take care of you and the kind words!

CV
Cynthia V.
Crockett, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and Friendly
I have recently moved to Crockett, Texas from Florida and I am so thankful that Hyundai of Lufkin has opened and was there for me when my 2010 Hyundai Elantra needed service. The Service Dept. people were very friendly and knowledgeable. I am extremely pleased with the care my car and I received and will absolutely return for any car care needs in the future!

We are glad to be open and able to take care of your needs!

Susan H.
Livingston, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
the people
A great place to buy a vehicle. The people are friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs!

Jason C.
Alto, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service, extremely clean, and good coffee. But no TV in the waiting area!

Thanks for your business and the TV is on our priority list for sure!!

GH
Greg H.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Happy to have a Lufkin Hyundai!
I phoned in an appointment for 30 month service check up, oil change etc. The Service was prompt and wait time minimal. I received good service, good advice and the dealership and customer areas were very nice.

Im very pleased you enjoyed your visit! We are very excited to share our amazing facility with our Hyundai customers!

James D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
professional, friendly. fast
Like the title, professional, friendly and fast.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/11/2018

James,

Thanks for the business. Looking forward to your visit!

Leon B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Leon Baye
Service was good, very expensive

Leon,

Thanks for your feedback. Please check our website for the latest service specials before your next visit.