GB
Glenda B.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great car, great service. So glad in is now in Lufkin. Only minutes from home. All service will be so much better.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 12/06/2018

Glenda,

I am glad we can make your visit closer to home. Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Bruce B.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Fast, friendly service, highly recommend
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 11/30/2018

Bruce,

Thank you for the business! Appreciate the kind response.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Technicians were friendly, knowledgeable and performed repairs in a timely manner. Beautiful, clean dealership.

Thank you for letting us earn your business!

West Monroe, LA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Went for service because my care broke down out of town
The service department at Hyundai of Lufkin provided me fantastic service. The reason that I will most like NOT come back is that I was merely passing though Lufkin, TX from out of town and my vehicle had trouble. They repaired my vehicle and did an excellent job in communicating with me from out of town.

Glad we could get your vehicle back on the road. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Deni D.
Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Good staff. Good service. Good dealership.
Good staff. Good service. Good dealership.

Thank you for the business!

Mary W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff

Mary,

I am glad we provided you with the service you deserve. Thank you for your business!

TL
Teina L.
Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and efficient!
First visit to Hyundai of Lufkin but it will not be my last! Their customer service was awesome. They were able to get my car in and out quickly...within a few hours. Thank you for your professionalism, great customer service, clean work area, and taking care of our vehicle so quickly! Definitely have earned our business!

Teina,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

RF
Ramona F.
Corrigan, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
All employees are polite, they give you attention, great customer service
I would recommend this place to my friends

Ramona,

We are greatful you chose us to handle your service needs!

SA
Suzanne A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2018 Category: Service
continuity
It looks just like my dealership in Northglenn Co and has the same welcoming feeling and I felt the same courtesy and caring in your newest Tx service department. Don’t change a thing!

Suzanne,

We are thrilled we delivered the same level of service! Welcome to our family.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Got my car in and out faster than expected very satisfied

We are pleased we hit the mark on completeing your service in a timely manner! Thank you for the business.

Marsha P.
10/20/2018
My car was serviced timely, and it accurately. I was very pleased with the service.

Marsha,

We are very pleased we got you in and out in a timley manner! Thank you for your business!

Marsha P.

PC
Paul C.
Etoile, TX
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Had an issue with the trunk latch. Repair item was in stock. Repairs made the same day.

Paul,

We are glad we delivered you a repaired vehicle the same day! Thanks for letting us know we acheived our goal.

Merri H.
Diboll, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mpg reimbursement
I had a problem with getting my mpg reimbursement, but Eric was a great help
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 10/15/2018

Merri,

Thank you for your patience! Looking forward to taking care of your future needs.

WL
Wesley L.
Pineland, TX
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Small town courtesy.

Wesley,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs!

Karla M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Appt was 8am and the clerk was ready for me

Karla,

Thank you for taking time out to rate your experience with us!

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable service
The service manager was great and made the process easy.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you for choosing us to handle all you vehicle needs!

LF
Lori F.
Huntington, TX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great location.
I don't have to drive to Nacogdoches! Which is great and can get to work quickly if I need to drop off my car.

Lori,

I am glad we can save you a few miles! Thank you for giving a change to earn your business!

GH
Greg H.
Etoile, TX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
At my 30 month service check up in August, the service department advised that rotating my tires and aligning the front end would not be the best thing to do as my best tires were in the front and all needed replacing. They offered their service for front wheel alignment after new tires were purchased. We purchased new tires this week and drove straight to the dealership from Discount Tire. Even tho it was 12:00 and during lunch hours, they aligned the front end, replaced some cambers, adjusted the back up camera AND washed my car in less than an hour. My husband was impressed with his first experience there and we are happy to have a dealership that specializes in Hyundai vehicles!
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience. We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future!

EC
Eva C.
Onalaska, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The people representing the company
I was treated with the highest professional service. The work was done timely and explained to me.I was told when I will need to return and reminded that making an appointment will be helpful as you will be busier by then. Also reminded to call if any problems or concerns. Thanks Junior Eva Genette Cruse

Eva,

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your service was! We are very fortunate to have Junior on our service team. We look forward to serving you in the future.