Overall Rating 4.5319162/5Overall Rating 4.5319162/5Overall Rating 4.5319162/5Overall Rating 4.5319162/5rating 4.5319162
Overall Rating 2.17021/5Overall Rating 2.17021/5rating 2.17021rating 2.17021rating 2.17021

EL
Elizabeth L.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Haddie and Megan are great to work with, I come back because of them, they always take care of me and my car problems. Everyone is service has been wonderful to work with.
Thanks
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Fleming Island, FL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
It's where I have my warranty. Service was fast and efficient. Cleaning car was good, inside only had floors vacuumed, there were some crumbs on console that were not removed...me bad for leaving them there...thought they would be removed when inside was vacuumed. Now I know better.

HP
Harry P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable.

Cecilia W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Best service department ever.
Hyundai of Orange Park has the BEST service department I have ever experienced. Meghan Jaminez is EXCELLENT and deserves a raise. At my last visit i had to get a new radio and she went out with me and helped me set up the bluetooth and Sirius XM.

RN

Orange Park, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis service
Always pleased with the service.

James B.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Value
My interpretation of value has always been getting more than you expected. My service writer Hattie, has always been consistent in this regard.

HL
Howard L.
Fleming Island, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly staff
Factory coupon saved me 50%

Mount Dora, FL
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The service is very good. I specially want to thank Mr. Mario Jackson for all his attention every time I have gone to the dealership.

Marguerite B.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The customer service, the quick productivity and the quality work.
Thank you for another pleasant experience getting my vehicle serviced.

John W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service
I can always get an appointment in a few days. Was very impressed with the car wash. Staff is always professional while being very friendly

2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service writers and service
Great

SN
Sandra Enid N.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
The Service and employees
As I stated on the feedback survey, the service was excellent.

PB
Paul B.
Mr.
Timely and exceptional service.

2014 Hyundai Equus
Good Service
Hattie and Sherman were great.

HG
Hector G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
My review is very good service, I will come back definitely.

LC
Lisa C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Wonderful customer service.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park

Thank you for you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.John Keester Service DirectorHyundai of Orange Park Westside Hyundai Genesis of Orange Park

Colleen W.
Palatka, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Service above average
Friendly staff above average service but some miscommunication between staff.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park

Thank you for you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit. John Keester Service Director Hyundai of Orange Park Westside Hyundai Genesis of Orange Park