Overall Rating 4.6229497/5Overall Rating 4.6229497/5Overall Rating 4.6229497/5Overall Rating 4.6229497/5rating 4.6229497
Overall Rating 2.19672/5Overall Rating 2.19672/5rating 2.19672rating 2.19672rating 2.19672

VB
Victoria B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2018 Category: Service
service
I always take my car to the dealership for service . They can keep me up to date on service on my car and they are open on Sunday , my weekend are very busy so being able to take my car in on Sunday is really nice. Everyone their are so nice and helpful.
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/16/2018

Ms. Brown,

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Sherry W.
Hampton, FL
Customer service
Always good service. Customer service is always great.

ZR
Zoeann R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The staff puts me at ease makes me comfortable doing business there.
This is 3rd vehicle bought at this Hyundai dealership. I've never been disappointed.

Hard worker
Very reasonably for the service you get. Never been pushing if your car didn't really need it.

LA
Luz A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
All employees are always smiling and always eager to assist.

Michael R.
Very Quick Service
Very good experience, Hattie Bramlitty is the best.

Amazing service
Amazing, fast and professional service/ atmosphere.

AJ
Angelia J.
Oil Change
The price had increased but I was able to use a coupon..

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people and great cars
Came for oil change

Janet W.
Great service department
Staff was friendly and informative. When I arrived the lobby was filled with customers and I thought I would leave my car and come back but the service team was moving people out very quickly. I was and the majority of the other customers were out in less than a hour.

LC
Lisa C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Customer
The Staff

TW
Tammy W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and friendly and very helpful
I love Hyundai of Orange Park!!!!

Michelle B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service area needs a make-over
Disorganized and filthy. Not pleasant if you are waiting.

Mrs. Baker,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you today and see what we can offer to make this situation right.

RF
Roberta F.
Saint Johns, FL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is Great
It’s just that appointments for scheduled maintenance should not take 2 hours, especially with no updates as to the progress of the vehicle. Overall, however, I would always trust Hyundai with my service.

Bill M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great car, great people!
My aunt and uncle purchased a car with Ron Fogle and enjoyed the experience. I was with them and enjoyed Ron's manner throughout the experience, so I took his card and chose to let him be my sales contact at Hyundai of Orange Park. He was a pleasure to deal with (and the managers, as well!) and was very helpful in correcting some minor issues through the Service Department, after the sale. In addition, Rudy and another woman in Service were very helpful and pleasant, as well! It has been a pleasure to deal with everyone at this dealership. I would recommend them highly!

Tiffany S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always take great care of me.
Hattie is amazing and she's always there taking great care of me when I need to get any service done at the Orange Park Hyundai.

Myra M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Oil change service good ... U take to long for just an oil change.

Joseph G.

Anita P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Everyone in service is so friendly and nice
JOHN K., Service Director from Hyundai of Orange Park responded on 11/09/2018