Overall Rating 3.8181818/5Overall Rating 3.8181818/5Overall Rating 3.8181818/5rating 3.8181818rating 3.8181818
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

Makiko D.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service as always
When the MIL stayed turning on, I called the service. They asked me a few questions and explained what steps they take with expected time. After I brought my car, again I was told what I expect that day. After all, they had to replace some parts but it was done next day with no charge (covered as warranty).

I have always stress free experiences when I bring my car to this dealer. What’s good is I can trust them.
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

Rachell R.
04/18/2019
great dealership!
This is the best place to take my hyundai!

Benard B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service and Employees
Its the Best in the West!!! *****
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 04/15/2019

Thank You for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 04/15/2019

Jake R.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch!
The service department is one of the best I’ve ever visited. Will always return
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/28/2019

John G.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
Extremely good service and Colin is terrific. Keeps you upto date. Third Hyundai.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle Service! It's always good seeing you John.

ET
Erika T.
03/22/2019
Outstanding Service
Brian is a professional with great attention to detail, effective communication and an element of earnestness that is much appreciated. I am thankful to have interfaced with him when my car was serviced.
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!!

NP
Nadia P.
Bellevue, WA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Colin Stine our Hyundai Service Advisor was very thoughtful in Communicating what was being serviced on our SUV!!!

He walked my husband through everything and Colin was awesome!! Service was excellent too! No surprises.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/22/2019

CN
Carolyn N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/05/2019

Lynnwood, WA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
I felt really valued as a customer.
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 03/02/2019

We appreciate you and thanks for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

Makiko D.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service always
Same as last time, my maintenance service was quick and smooth. I didn’t have to wait for a long time. As the service includes all basics item/area checking, I have stress free to drive my car! Their customer support adds additional points.
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle!

Mark W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Seattle htundai
Service a great;; on time, polite and personable. Sales, on the other hand, was the reality of a hollywood parody of a car salesman, it was like “Nick” had studied for his part in the show..Yikes , it was the antithesus of your expensive Super Bowl ad.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 02/12/2019

CN
Christine N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Collin Stine & Brian Crosby very friendly and knowledgeable . Such nice guys! Will most definitely recommend to my friends! Keep it up guys! :)
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 01/10/2019

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Happy Results
On time, efficient, welcoming, a good job at a reasonable cost …… and a very nice waiting room.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 01/02/2019

CJ
Cheng Ham J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good service. Prompt and through. Will come back again!
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 12/28/2018

Mountlake Terrace, WA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Tried to sell unnecessary parts
Oil change went fine. Less than 14k miles. Tried to sell me two filters and stated that they were dirty do to the wildlife fires this past summer. I declined and checked them when I got home. They did not need it at all. Trying to make their monthly bonus???
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 11/28/2018

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle and for your feedback!
I would like to speak with you about your recent service and learn more about what transpired.

Please contact me directly by phone or email at your convenience.

Michael G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Efficient/Fair prices
The service was on time, and we felt the prices were fair. I like that they don’t try to sell me service I don’t need.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 11/12/2018

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Clear and to the point service. Very friendly
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 10/12/2018

Charles M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Prompt service with excellent communication from the staff.
Collin S. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyunda Of Seattle Service!

Joseph M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
09/06/2018
Will not sell for price they quoted
I contacted Hyundai of Seattle about a used car. They sent me back a price quote for the car. When the sales man called me I told him I would take it. He said he would check into shipping. When he called me back and I told him I could have them ship it or I could find someone to ship it for me. He was going to give me the bank info to send my payment. I asked if he knew the price I was quoted as he did not. I told him and he asked me to send him the quote. I tried but it came back undeliverable. I called him and told him the email came back. He told me they would not sell me the car for the price I was quoted. He said it was a mistake on the price. I asked why I had an email quote with the price. He said it was a mistake. I asked if they put fake prices on the cars and his response was " basically". I just want the car for they price they quoted me in an email.

XJ
Xiaodong J.
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent after-sale service
My car's radio was broken. The consultant help me fix it without charge. I am really impressed with the consultant service as well as Hyundai's service.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your business!!