RL
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Fast friendly service.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you Robert!  We do our best to provide 5 star service!  Thank you for coming in.  We appreciate your business!

08/10/2020 Category: Service
Had great service here
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle! We look forward to seeing you again!

08/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick and good quality service
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much!  We are so glad you were happy with your service visit!  We hope to see you again!

PK
Patrick K.
Edmonds, WA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai makes cars with leaky engines
Hyundai cannot resolve a leaky valve cover gasket that has resulted in my vehicle needing 5 alternators in 10 years of ownership.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/07/2020

I am so glad that you were happy with Jerry in what must be a very frustrating situation.  I am very happy that Hyundai covered this repair but very sorry for the difficulty you have had. I have been with Hyundai a very long time and happy customers is always their goal.  We appreciate you being a loyal customer and we thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Service Team Always Amazing!
The service team at Hyundai Seattle is extraordinary, they are always informative, polite, and direct. I always feel comfortable bringing my vehicle here! The whole team was wearing masks too which was reassuring.
The lack of a 5th star has nothing to do with the service team but rather the waiting area.
Not a single sales rep on the floor was correctly wearing their face mask; most were down under their chins if they were at all wearing them. If the waiting area was not in the same room as the sales team and the reps weren't walking by us, then that fifth star would be there.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know! We appreciate knowing areas where we can be better.   We will get together as a group to make corrections where needed. We are so glad that you were happy with your service visit! We always strive to provide great service.  Thank you again.  We appreciate your business!

MA
Mikaela A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy!
I was in and out in 30 minutes for a recall issue, and had a really nice and informative interaction with everyone there. They talked me through the inspection they had done and helped make sure I understood everything they found. I felt very taken care of, thank you!
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review!  We are so glad you were happy with your service visit and we look forward to seeing you again!

SL
Sofia L.
Everett, WA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Always very nice and professional, they Do a really good job and the service is quick!
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!  We are so glad you were happy with your service visit and we appreciate your kind words!  We look forward to seeing you again.

WJ
Won J.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
They are so kind and freindly...
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/28/2020

We are so glad your service visit went well and you found our staff to be pleasant! Happy customers is always our goal! Thank you so much for choosing Hyundai of Seattle.

Christine B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2020 Category: Service
review
I don't recommend anything like this unless I'm asked.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for coming in!  We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.  Happy customers are always our goal.  Please call me and let me know what we can do to improve.

TH
Trina H.
Lake Forest Park, WA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Service department was great.
Wearing masks was a huge plus. Thankyou. Brian was terrific. He explained everything to me. And I was in and out within an hour.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you so much Trina!  I am so glad you were happy with your service visit!  We have a great team and Brian truly is one of the best! We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

WT
William T.
Everett, WA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
07/21/2020 Category: Service
KONA EV software update
Service was completed early. Staff throughout the dealership was friendly and helpful. This dealership is now prepared to serve customers for the rest of the century by selling and servicing full electric vehicles, EVs.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you so much William!  We are so glad you were happy with your service visit!  We look forward to seeing you again.

LT
Linda T.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2020 Category: Service
very friendly and informative. would certainly recommend to others
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you Linda!  We really appreciate the positive feedback!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Lynnwood, WA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Conscientious and courteous help
Brian was really helpful.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/20/2020

We are so glad that Brian provided 5 star service!  Making sure our customers are happy is our top priority!  Thank you so much!

Clarence M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Service staff freindly, knowledgable andalways efficient, also less than 5 miles from my home.
Appointment was easy and Service results was extremely pleasant, I took it in for Oil Change & advise as to what needed attention to as I had low mileage - result was only needed the Oil Change also advised me I still had (4) prepaid service visits left as had longer than usual time between service.
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you Clarence!  We really appreciate your kind words and we are so happy that everything went well!  See you next time!

Dennis P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
people that does the service
exellant
Christina C. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/20/2020

We are so glad you were happy with your service visit!  Thank you so much!