Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

XJ
Xiaodong J.
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent after-sale service
My car's radio was broken. The consultant help me fix it without charge. I am really impressed with the consultant service as well as Hyundai's service.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your business!!

PE
Patrick d E.
07/16/2018
My name is Patrick d elliott , I just purchased a 2018 Elantra
I purchased a 2018 Elantra for Seattle Hyundai and I like to give a shout out to all the gentlemen who serviced me they made it real and most of all kept their word on the deal we agreed on I would send anyone who is looking to buy a Hyundai to Seattle Hyundai on 140th and Aurora they do what they say and yes amazing service thank u so much to all the people at Seattle Hyundai.👌👌👌👌👌👌
TOM O. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for your business!

GD
Gregory D.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick and thorough Service, near where I live.
I was in and out for an oil change and engine health check in under an hour.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/26/2018

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service consultant
My service consultant Mohammed was professional even though he was dealing with a personal problem.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle! We have since talked to our sales dept in that regard as that is not how we conduct our buisness at Hyundai of Seattle. For any further questions or concerns dont hesitate to call me personally at 206-440-2322.

Jessica D.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly
Walked through the door and was greeted by Carlin instantly. He set us up for our service and it was ready in the time frame he said it would be. Great place!
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/19/2018

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good. Did the job right quick and fast.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/18/2018

CP
Christy P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
I went in for a oil change and was informed there was a recall on the sensor that's the brains to my car that I was unaware of I was going on a road trip so it was very nice that they were able to replace that with in about 15 minutes I had a great experience.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/16/2018

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Comparable rates. Good service. Not too customer friendly at first though.
Service was good. Rates are comparable. At first, coupon for $10 off was only going to be applied to one of the 3 cars I was having serviced. When I said I'd only have one car serviced if that was the case, the front desk person said he'd try to make it work. Service cost was in excess of $1,100. Not very customer friendly.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/16/2018

GK
Gerald K.
2005 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Coolant flush.
I trust that they do what they say.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/14/2018

LT
Linda T.
Lake Forest Park, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
good service but wish a car wash and at least vacuuming would be included
Service is great and staff is friendly. I have only used this dealership for my hyundai cars. I wish that cleaning of in the inside and out were included in the price.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/14/2018

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Very good about last minute appointments for maintenance and oil changes.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/06/2018

EW
Elizabeth W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was very happy with ease of making an appointment, customer service, quality of work done. Good job!
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 06/05/2018

Makiko D.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
It was my first maintenance check and oil change. Everything went very smoothly! The service person was very helpful and clearly explained what I needed. . The price was also very competitive (could be cheaper than others). Great customer experience!
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/30/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2018 Category: Service
The service/collision center provided excellent service in both mechanical and collision work. Service personnel kept me appraised on the current status of the repairs. Not once did I have to call to find out what the status was. I highly recommend this place of business.

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast and affordable maintenance!
Hyundai of Seattle quickly fulfilled all my expectations for my visit and the cost came out to far less than I was expecting.

WW
Waldon W.
Lake Forest Park, WA
05/27/2018 Category: Service
the people at the dealership have always been great and very Cousteau. My problem is with the Hyundai Sonata engine noise and not the dealership. Very happy with the dealership. Still waiting after 2 weeks for a response from Hyundai company.

05/27/2018 Category: Service
?
No comment- call me
BILL J., Service Manager from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Seattle and for your feedback regarding!

I apologize that you were told that we would not test drive your vehicle with you, I am happy to make that happen at your earliest convenience and I will reach out to you today.

Bill Jones
Hyundai of Seattle
206-418-5052

Jeanie W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
?
People are so nice at Hyundai of Seattle and take excellent care of my car.

Ronald M.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Immediate service
My car was taken care of on the dot upon arrival. Sat in comfortable waiting room (with my dog) until work was completed. No mess, no fuss. Thanks.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/16/2018

Medissa H.
Lynnwood, WA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Would definetly recommend!
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/16/2018

PG
Phaniraj G.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
It was quick and priced reasonably.
MUHAMED M. from Hyundai of Seattle responded on 05/15/2018