Overall Rating 4.6896552/5Overall Rating 4.6896552/5Overall Rating 4.6896552/5Overall Rating 4.6896552/5rating 4.6896552
Overall Rating 2.2086974/5Overall Rating 2.2086974/5rating 2.2086974rating 2.2086974rating 2.2086974

Williamstown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Professional thorough service

Cheryl M.
Sicklerville, NJ
10/20/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
the service dept. took me when my car had a flat and then call called me immediately when my part came in to schedule the follow up appt.

James W.
Somerdale, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mr.
Always friendly and polite only repair what is need and let u know at all time what they r doing and recommend what needs to be done on the next visit

Jacqueline P.
Sewell, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Service!
I love my service group. They are great

Philadelphia, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service & Staff
Turnersville service center is great for service from the time you arrive until the time you leave. I especially like the free shuttle service available. The staff is very friendly.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you very much for your very nice comments and for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

PH
Pat H.
Estell Manor, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Great service at Hyundai if Turnersville! Took my Hyundai in for an oil change. Staff was friendly and took less than an hour to have it done. Will be back for next service for sure!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Michelle P.
Atco, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Michelle P.
Everyone is very courteous, friendly, informative, and each time I've been there for service to my car, I never have a lengthy wait.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the comments also. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Debbie S.
Berlin, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, and wait was not very long.

Thank you very much for your great review ad comments. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Mary S.
Vineland, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Happy Customer
John Romano was excellent!! He is a true asset to your company. Excellent service, very friendly and helpful!!!!

Thank you very much for your review and for the very nice comments about John. We appreciate it very much and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

James W.
Franklinville, NJ
oil change
fast oil change
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you very much fr your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Robert G.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
In and Out Service
Greeted with a smile.
Told them what I wanted done, JR recommend
Filters changed. I said go ahead
One hour later, ready to go.
Great.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the comments and the 5 star rating very much.

AG
Andrew G.
Gloucester City, NJ
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and excellent

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your very nice comments. We appreciate it very much.

CHERYL H.
Voorhees, NJ
10/15/2019
Thanks for everything, service is always great.

National Park, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice a d accommodating.Armond in service is the BEST!
Great people!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for the very nice comments and for the 5 star rating in your review. Armand thanks you also, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

BR
Barbara R.
NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Service & Recall
I took my car in for a recall. And service came back with a list of what my vehicle needed. One part being something that was changed only two months ago. The recommended change is every 15,000 miles. I get to that mileage in a year.
I've had another model Hyundai and it had 5 recalls in a short period of time, then I traded it in. This is the first recall on this vehicle, we'll see how it goes. Hopeful.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We are reviewing your service visit with us and we will be contacting you for your input.We want you to be completely satisfied with our service to you and your input will assist us in improving our service process to serve you better. Again, thank you for your survey and we will be in contact with you.

SK
Stephen K.
Hammonton, NJ
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Dependable service
I had a problem they took me right in and corrected the situation a great bunch of people

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in with your comments. Again, thank you.

Cheryl H.
Voorhees, NJ
Always great service

Thank you very much as always for your great review. We appreciate it very much.

Dorothy H.
Glendora, NJ
Staff
Staff is great Joe helped me with his knowledge and professionalism. Very polite

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review with your very nice comment. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Denise C.
Clayton, NJ
The employees

Thank you very much for your review and comments. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Bernard S.
Somerdale, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
feedback
the service tech was very courteous assisted me by expediting my service. I needed prompt service due to a meeting I had to attend.He provided that to me,for which I was very grateful
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you very much for your comments and for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.