Overall Rating 4.6288672/5Overall Rating 4.6288672/5Overall Rating 4.6288672/5Overall Rating 4.6288672/5rating 4.6288672
Overall Rating 2.195873/5Overall Rating 2.195873/5rating 2.195873rating 2.195873rating 2.195873

Pitman, NJ
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient

Robert G.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Bobtrack50
Called that morning at 7:45.
Got an appointment for that day, 2:30.
I am out in know time. Great Service.
I was a Good Day.

CD
Charles D.
Glassboro, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and service check up
Super nice and fast

Williamstown, NJ
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great service at Hyundai of Turnersville.

GJ
Glen J.
Sewell, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding Service
Armand was very responsive to my needs. He is a professional and takes pride in doing his best to satisfy the customer. It is nice to deal with a company like Turnersville Hyundai that does not stop servicing a customer after the sale takes place. Armand is a good example to show people how much this dealership is willing to do to retain people as valued customers.

PF
Paddy F.
Sicklerville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Won’t find better service anywhere
I always have my car serviced here, and I’m ALWAYS highly satisfied with the work performed and the customer service. John Romano is excellent at keeping me informed about work being done. Highly recommend.

CL
Excellent job!!

Robert R.
Lindenwold, NJ
04/19/2019 Category: Service
I had my engine replaced recently. Jon the service manager was most helpful in keeping me up to date on the progress of my car. He is also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I could ask for a better service experience. I will continue to bring my 4 cars back again and again. I would recommend this team to anyone.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for your terrific comments and the 5 star rating on the review. We appreciate it very much. John thanks you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

EB
Ellen B.
Hammonton, NJ
April service
The service department at the Hyundai of Turnersville is always professional, helpful and friendly. It's always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at this location. Thank you John!!

Thank you very much for your very nice comments. John thanks you also. We appreciate you taking the time to send in the review. Again, thank you.

John M.
Laurel Springs, NJ
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Good service.
Good service. About all I can say.

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

PC
Patrick C.
Middle Township, NJ
Routine Service
Service was great!

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate the comments and the 5 star rating very much and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CE
Carole E.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off and completed work in a timely manner. J. Romano was very friendly and did his job very efficiently. He answered all my questions and informed me about what should be done to update my vehicle.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

LA
Lisa A.
Sewell, NJ
Easy
Easy scheduling and in and out quickly. Nice friendly staff.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you very much for your survey. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CD
Christopher D.
Mickleton, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
The gentleman that helped me was kind and friendly, and the service provided was done promptly.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and we look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance.

Woodbury, NJ
Excellent Service Center
Always an easy experience.

Thank you for the very nice comments and for sending in your review. We appreciate you taking the time and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Lindenwold, NJ
NA
Already gave a rating

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

James F.
Mantua, NJ
great service
Got all of my problem taken care of. Friendly and understanding of my problems.

Thank you very much for sending your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate the very nice comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

LG
Larry G.
Pittsgrove Township, NJ
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service and sales treats me Iike I expect to be treated !
Friendly people, willing to communicate with you and not at you like you're unimportant.

Thank you for your great comments and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

KG
Kathleen G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
04/15/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for your great comment. We appreciate it very much and we look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

Maria B.
Mays Landing, NJ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always a good day at Hyundai
Always an easy day to relax , have a cup of coffee and great serving.

Thank you very much for your great comments and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.