Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5rating 4.6236557
Overall Rating 2.1827935/5Overall Rating 2.1827935/5rating 2.1827935rating 2.1827935rating 2.1827935

James F.
Mantua, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
regular maintenance and push button start intermittenly not working.
Majority of service was great. Still having intermittent problems with push button start.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you very much for your survey. I will be checking in to your concern and will contact you. Thank you again, and we will be in contact soon.

Susan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

AR
Aaron R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Computer update made car undriveable
Short and simple:

Went for an oil change and tire rotation, but was told that my car’s computer needed to be updated. After service was complete, I drove about 5 miles down the road and my check engine light came on for the first time during the lifetime of my car (2018 Sonata Sport). After the check engine light came on, my car derated and shifted very rough and there was barely any acceleration even with the pedal to the floor. I limped it back to the dealership, and it took them about 20 minutes to tell me that the update specs failed and that the wire harness needs to be replaced in my pretty much brand new car. They then put me in a rental and had to keep my car for repair.

The people were very nice and cooperative, I have nothing bad to say about them or the service department. But whether it was human error or computer error from the update failing, it is still very frustrating that my 4 month old car needs a very essential part replaced so early in it’s lifetime.

Thank you very much for sending in your review. I apologize for the inconvenience and we will have the harness replaced in your vehicle and return it to you as quickly as possible. We will contact you as soon as the harness arrives and we have it installed. Again, thank you.

Washington Township, NJ
Quick service
In and out quickly as promised

Thank you for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate the comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

Lisa S.
Williamstown, NJ
Excellent customer service
Very thorough, excellent customer service

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much. We also thank you for your very nice comments.

KD
Kathleen D.
Franklinville, NJ
Easy & fast service!!
Did not have appointment. Warning light came on & serviceman said it was one of the tires air pressure was low. Repaired tire & did oil change in just over an hour!! Very pleased with the service.

Thank you for your great comments and for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

Dwight R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Armand always does a great job of working with my wife and I. 5 Stars for great service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in the review. We appreciate it very much and also wanted to say thank you for your comments. Again, thank you.

Washington Township, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted warm and professionally everyone was eager to help. I would definitely recommend Hyundai to anyone.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/15/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review to Sure Critic. Thank you very much for the 5 star rating, it is very important to us. Again, thank you.

CK
Cecil K.
Gloucester City, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They care about my business
Service people they're great they do good service.

Thank you for taking the time to send your review with very nice comments and a 5 star rating. We appreciate it very much.

Carolyn S.
Pitman, NJ
Routine Service
Staff friendly and answered any questions that I had. Service was completed in a timely manner and waiting area was comfortable.

Thank you for your very nice comments and the 5 star rating you gave us on your review. We appreciate it very much.

Gloucester City, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
freindly fast service !!
Great place to take your car for service

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RI
Robert I.
Woodbury, NJ
Service personnel

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. Thank you also for your comments, we appreciate it very much.

DF
Dennis F.
Pitman, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent experience
My wife took her Santa Fe for service as her check engine light was on. They took care of the issue and additional routine maintenance stuff. A shuttle was provided to our house and back to the shop after the car was done. My wife was very happy with her experience.

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the very nice comments and the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Jeanette A.
Berlin, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service January
Nothing to add

Thank you for sending your review in to Sure Critic. It is very important and we appreciate you taking the time.

Carol M.
Lindenwold, NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and very professional
Andy Sipple was very nice and informative.

Thank you very much for your review and your very  nice comments. Please let us know how we can improve our service to you. We would like to earn a 5 STAR rating on your next visit. Although a 4 star rating is not low, we strive to earn a 5 star score. Again, thank you.

EB
Essence B.
Lindenwold, NJ
Awesome
They took excellent care of my car. They did 4 recalls and I was done in an hour. Awesome service !

Thank you very much for your great comment and your 5 star rating. We appreciate it very much.

NB
Nicholas B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great service since day 1
Armand is the man! very professional and good service, been taking the car here since I bought it.... $94K miles ago!

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate the very nice comments as well. Again, thank you.

AA
Angela A.
Sewell, NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I heard a rattle in dash
First I would like to thank Armand, for the time he took along with other management to find out where that rattle was coming from..... it was driving me insane. well turns out the the eye glass compartment was the culprit, and somehow made a noise coming thru the passenger side vent. The time they spent to find out the cause, well not sure other service departments would do this, they would kindly just push me along without finding the problem. I am going into my 2nd year owning my Tuscon, and am surprised that the service I received from the time I purchased the vehicle has done nothing but exceed my exceptions. You really have a great team, and I am SO relieved that I get taken care of, it is stressful when you go to a service department and they hit you with all types of repairs that are needed, and put you on the spot to do them. Your service department does the opposite, and remind me of when to do them, so it helps the economical part less of a burden to pay for. with that being said, keep up the great service, it really makes a difference to the customer.

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

DT
Dayna T.
Stratford, NJ
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Customer Service
Armando was very helpful. Great customer service.

Thank you for your very nice comments and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

MF
Matthew F.
Blackwood, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good as always.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.