2098 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5714303/5Overall Rating 4.5714303/5Overall Rating 4.5714303/5Overall Rating 4.5714303/5rating 4.5714303
Overall Rating 2.1571399/5Overall Rating 2.1571399/5rating 2.1571399rating 2.1571399rating 2.1571399

AK
Anne K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and clean. Work is done in a timely fashion.

ST
Sandra T.
Philadelphia, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
My last car was a Toyota and the service was better to me
My car was return with dirt inside do to them checking my car ????

WW

Denise J.
Glassboro, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
services is done in a timely manner and they take me even if I don't have an appt
great job
Kristina H. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. 5 stars are greatly appreciate. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Have a great day!!

YM
Yasir M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service. Very helpful

MA
Michael A.
Blackwood, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Work done right!
I have been getting my service done here for nine years, since buying my 2008 Veracruz new. (I have since purchased and an 2015 Genesis). To some degree, because of the factory warranty, but mainly because I find the technicians/mechanics to be highly trained and get the repairs done right. I may pay a more than some local garages but rarely, if ever, do I ever have to return the vehicle because the repair was not done correctly.
If I had to complain, it would be the waiting area, small with a lot of foot traffic by employees and car rental agency in same location. But again, I am there for their competence in car repair.

Janet F.
Somerdale, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
Took car at scheduled time and everyone was great
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sending in your review. We appreciate it very much. Thank you also for the 5 star rating and your comments.

SL
Santa L.
Williamstown, NJ
Prompt Service
I brought my vehicle in and was waited on immediately. The service was prompt and efficient!

Thank you very much for sending in your survey. We appreciate the 5 star rating and your comments. Again, thank you.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very kind and great people
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Thank you also for your comments, they mean a lot to us.

Monica R.
Williamstown, NJ
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Not the best customer service
In my past experiences the service consultants made an effort to explain additional services needed and estimates for those services. During this visit the service consultant did not do that, was not knowledgeable and simply responded to one of my questions with “I can’t answer that”. Very disappointed.

Thank you for your review with sure Critic. As you stated in your comments, we explain additional services needed and estimates for those services. I will be reviewing your service visit with our consultants and we will be contacting you. I apologoize for your experience not being our usual excellent service, and I thank you for contacting us.

VS
Vincent S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and professional service
Service department kept me up to speed on any delays they had and gave me a full explanation of what the problem was and how they resolved it. I believe the service department employee was named Christine, and she represented the dealership in a very knowledgeable, professional and friendly way.

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate the 5 star rating you gave us, and the comments were great also.

Great!
Great job all around!

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. It is good to hear that we are doing a great job for you.

CP
Carol P.
Clementon, NJ
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent place for car repair.
Great customer service, they took my car right away to get fixed, and explained everything to me before they worked on it. Also gave me the price, before they worked on my car. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for the great review from your recent service visit with us, we appreciate the 5 star rating and your comments.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is finished in good time

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. The surveys are very important and we appreciate the 5 star rating you gave us.

DU
Daniel U.
Philadelphia, PA
7/7/2018
Quick, painless maintenance on the vehicle. Accurate timing on how long the maintenance would take. Clear explanation on additional work that needed to be done prior to the work being taken care of.

I also noticed the individual that took care of us positively impact a conversation where a disgruntled customer was borderline accosting and at one point belittle the woman at the cashier's desk. She handled herself just fine but the individual Romano was the last name happened to walk into the room and professionally/politely explained to the customer that they were incorrect, troubleshot the issue, but also stood up for his colleague.

Well done.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I would also like to say thank you for acknowledging the our staff for performing their job professionally and politely.

GK
George K.
Expected more
Washer bottle was empty, coolant level was near Low line, vehicle wasn't vacuumed. Expected fluid levels would be checked as part of the service. Jiffy lube does and even vacuums for money.

Thank you very much for your review and comments. It is our normal practice to top off the fluids under the hood when we perform a maintenance service on any vehicle. I am completely shocked that your vehilce did not have the fluids checked and filled to the proper levels. I would like the opportunity to perform your next oil and filter change at no charge as well as perform a car wash and vaccuum. Pease allow us the opportunity.

TR
Turquoise R.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
If they listened the scores would be better.
Overall this place is a disappointment. I have very little to say besides I will never return.

Thank you very much for sending your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate your feedback. I would like to speak with you regarding the issue you are having with your vehicle feeling like it wants to shut down. Please give me a call so that I can examine the car. I will not charge ypou anything to check it out. I look forward to the opportunity to be of assistance.

Jennifer F.
Swedesboro, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Always had a terrific experience at this dealer. Excellent staff and service.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. We also wanted to say thank you for your comments. It means a lot.

Washington Township, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Armand
Armand is amazing. He is always super helpful and explains everything.

Thank you very much for sending your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate the feedback and see from your comments that Armand has done an excellent job assisting you. Please let him know on your next service visit what we can improve so that we can earn a 5 star score instead of a 4 star rating.

Mullica Hill, NJ
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much!!!