Overall Rating 4.5925951/5Overall Rating 4.5925951/5Overall Rating 4.5925951/5Overall Rating 4.5925951/5rating 4.5925951
Overall Rating 2.1772175/5Overall Rating 2.1772175/5rating 2.1772175rating 2.1772175rating 2.1772175

ST
Sandra T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
X
I appreciate the timliness that I can get an appointment and the quality of work that is done.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for sending in your review. Please let us know what we can do better in the future. We would like to earn a 5 star review. Unfortunately, a 4 star review is below average.

NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good job
Let me know brakes were in the yellow zone

Thank you for your review with Sure Critic. We are very happy to be your dealer and appreciate the 5 star rating very much.

Michael D.
Good Service
John was very professional and explained everything. Just wish the tech took the time to make sure my taillight was secured in position and tighten.

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We will be sure to review your comments with our staff. We would like to earn a 5 star review on your next service.

EB
Ellen B.
Hammonton, NJ
Great service department!!
Everyone was very professional, caring, and helpful. This was my second visit and will no doubt continue to return for service for my Hyundai. Thank you for a nice clean and inviting waiting area. Coffee and donuts were an added bonus!!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the comments and the 5 star rating very much.

Mantua Township, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customers come first.
Excellent service!

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

OR
Oscar R.
Berlin, NJ
Friendly, business like atmosphere
5 stars, that's as good as it gets.

Thank you very much. Yes! 5 STAR is a great score. We appreciate your comment and the score.

CG
Carolann G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY CAR BACK ALL 8 YEARS BUT A FEW TIMES I MISSED., SO I HAVE BEEN PLEASED.
I JUST HAD THE WORK DONE LAST FRIDAY, I THINK I STILL HEAR A NOISE IN THE FRONT, BUT I AM GIVING IT A LITTLE
MORE TIME TO SEE IF ITS BECAUSE ITS A NEW TY RIM, I WILL BE CALLING BACK IF I STILL HEAR THE NOISE, BUT I
WAS SATISFIED WITH THE TIMELY SERVICE AND THE PLEASANT ATTITUDE OF THE STAFF.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Always amazing
I always have wonderful service here. This particular day, I did have to wait unusually long. That being said, everyone was very nice, apologetic and explained the delay to me. I still left satisfied as always.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Please let us know how we can improve our service to you. We would like to earn a passing score of 5 stars on your next visit.

Joann R.
Pitman, NJ
Excellent service!
Could not have asked for a better experience!👍😁

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate it very much, and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Carol B.
Paulsboro, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional, great service, too cold waiting area, tho!
Service great! Great custoner care, great people.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating you gave. We also thank you for your comments and input.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Both courtesy and respect for the customer.
Good workmanship that is done correctly each time service is performed on my vehicle.

Thank you very much for excellent review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Thomas B.
Magnolia, NJ
Awesome
Like just about everyone, I hate to have to do repair and maintenance on my Hyundai Elantra. However, I rest assured that Hyundai of Turnersville will do an outstanding job on whatever maintenance or repair that needs completed. Kristina has handled my past couple of services with marvelous professionalism. She has made sure that the work completed is done right, in a reasonable amount of time, and with an agreeable/reasonable price/fee. Thank you, Hyundai, and thank you, Kristina.

Thank you for your terrific review with Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much, and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

GD
Garnetta D.
Atco, NJ
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with service. Only question I would have is car was dropped off the night before and wasn't completed till late the day of appointment. It was fine since I had other transportation. I thought maybe more was done to car and I was not charged for it, possibly. Thank u!!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

James W.
Franklinville, NJ
Waiting room
I made my comment above.

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. We also have noted your comment and thank you for that input.

KE
Karen E.
Clayton, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The best!
I have been dealing with this company since 2001. I can't say one bad thing from the sales staff to the support staff. All are courteous and knowledgable.

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in, and your great comments. Again, thank you.

Joan S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Mrs.
Treats me with respect explains everything.

Thank you very much for your very nice comment and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

David R.
Clayton, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Beyond Professional
I came in for a simple oil change, but the staff treated me like I was buying a new car! Everyone was extremely professional and very friendly. A truly enjoyable experience!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much. We would also like to thank you for your comments, they are really nice to read.

Monica R.
Williamstown, NJ
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Much better
This visit was by far much better than my last visit. The communication and service was much improved. My concerns were addressed professionally and efficiently.

Thank you for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate your input and would like to know what we can do even better on your next service visit? We would like to EARN a 5 star review.

Daniel G.
Woodbury, NJ
Easy, In and Out Service
Once I figured out how to get in, everything went very smoothly.

The signage on the outside was somewhat confusing. 2 garage doors with a sign “Collision Estimate Drive Though”. There were no signs indicating “Regular Service”.

Other than that, A Very pleasant experience.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RD
Robin D.
Voorhees, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer
Very accommodating. Service department was very pleasant & took time out on phone when asking questions & thoroughly explained things . Woman ( should of got her name ) at desk before service was very helpful & professional

Thank you for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We also appreciate the very nice comments. Again, thank you.