LR
Runnemede, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai Turnersville
Serviceman, John R. Very professional & helpful. Listens to your problems on your car & explains what was found. Also explained other issues that were found. Lora R
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/10/2021

Hello Lora,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your awesome comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Again, thank you.

RL
Rose L.
Clayton, NJ
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2021 Category: Service

Hello Rose,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate the five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Again, thank you.

Katheleen B.
Sewell, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Turnersville was very professional and great with diagnosis of my vehicles issue.
Definitely going back to Hyundai

Hello Katheleen,

MA
Michael A.
Blackwood, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Good work done by good mechanics!
I have been getting Hyundai vehicles serviced here for over 12 years. Very few times have I ever had to return the the car because of of the work performed. The mechanics are good and through. The cars of today are more complex then ever and require knowledgeable people working on them. As long as the excellence continues; Its just not worth it to me to try a save a few dollars by going elsewhere.

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Again, thank you.

AC
Annamarie C.
Philadelphia, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021 Category: Service
It's Hit Or Miss When I Go Here
John, who checked me in was rude. During check in he asked what I was there for. I told him regular maintenance, oil and filter change. Before I had a chance to say anything else or him asking me if I needed anything else he was ready to wrap up our conversation. I said there were two other things I needed. I asked if he could please have the back passenger side tire looked at. He said 'back driver's side?', I said no passenger side, he then said 'front or back?', I said back. I get that it was Saturday afternoon and he probably didn't want to be there, I was okay with that. Then I said could someone please look at the passenger side of my car, I said a panel came off. He asked if it was in the front or back. I couldn't remember if it came off the door or the front end. I was thinking out loud and said to myself 'is it the door or the front end'. John said 'I don't know, I didn't drive it'. I said 'I wasn't asking you, I was just thinking out loud, I know you didn't drive my car'. At first I was embarrassed that he thought I was stupid enough to ask him about my car. Then I was just mad that he was so rude. The whole mood changed and I know he knew it.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you very much for your review and for your comments. I appreciate it very much. It will assist us in improving our service. Please contact me if you need any assistance. Thank you again, we appreciate the input.

Stephen B.
Pitman, NJ
04/02/2021 Category: Service
The best dealership we've ever dealt with ❤🙂
The people were all very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I recommend them whole heartily.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/05/2021

Hello Stephen,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your wonderful comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Again, thank you.

John B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Always receive friendly, courteous, informative and professional customer service from all service department staff, Advisors, Technicians, Cashiers etc during service visits for my vehicle.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/05/2021

Hello John,

GK
Glenna K.
Pitman, NJ
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Everything is done professionally and great work
Enjoy coming here for my car service. People are friendly and they do excellent work.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you very much for your terrific review and very nice comments. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

WB
William B.
Sicklerville, NJ
rerpair
too much time needed to write a second a rating.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your Great 5 star review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Steve B.
Voorhees, NJ
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service and great service manager Charlie..cant thank him enough for everything he does!

Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate  your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Again, thank you.

Joyce A.

Linda M.
Hammonton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
Efficient
This dealership is efficient and clean. Service area is convenient and the staff are pleasant and kind.

Hello Linda,

They are reablie
Friendly staff always willing to help

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the input. We will use your review to improve our service process. Thank you again for your input. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Thank you!
I left there last week very upset with unresolved issues. This week, they corrected the issue promptly. They went above and beyond to fix the situation and complete my service. Thank you again John and Charles!

Always an Issue
It never fails there is always an issue at this service center. Maybe the need a bigger space and more staff to serve customers. The quality is severely lacking.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you very much for contacting us. I spoke with your husband and would like to speak with you to resolve your concerns. Thank you again and I will be reaching out to you also.

Joseph P.
Sewell, NJ
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Value
We have owned 4 Hyundai's they are good value auto.

Hello Joseph,