Overall Rating 4.6250031/5Overall Rating 4.6250031/5Overall Rating 4.6250031/5Overall Rating 4.6250031/5rating 4.6250031
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Sewell, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
you bring the car in, you get it back serviced well at an affordable price
excellent service, fair price, timely execution. customer cant ask for much more
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/18/2019

We appreciate the terrific review and the 5 star rating that you gave us with Sure Critic. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

Glendora, NJ
Fast Economical Service
Prices were good and service is quick

Thank you for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much. We also appreciate your very nice comment and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Margaret L.
Freehold, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
My 1st visit to Hyundai of Turnersville
Organized and fast and courteous
Service personnel John Romano. He put me at ease the moment I stepped up to his counter to the moment he came back and got me processed to get back on the road!
This was my first visit to Hyundai
Of Turnersville for Service for my 2018 Kona. I definitely will continue bringing my car to this location. The waiting area was nice and spacious
and pleasant too!

We want to thank you for your very nice comments and for the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs. Again, thank you for the great survey.

Clementon, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
No title
I was pleased with my service appointment.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Please let us know how we can improve our service to you. We would like to earn a 5 star rating when you return for your next service. Although a 4 star review is not a poor grade, it is not a passing grade for us. We would love to know how we can earn that 5th star. Thank you again.

Deborah G.
Bellmawr, NJ
Friendly complete service
Armand deblasis excellent
Service friendly polite

Thank you very much for your review and comments. We appreciate the 5 star rating and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Richard H.
Mantua, NJ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Facility is terrific and service advisers are very courteous
Had recall work done and my service adviser took into consideration that I had another appointment at my home and ensured that I would be out of the service area on time.

We appreciate your very nice comments and the 5 star rating. Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

MK
Maria K.
Sewell, NJ
Quick friendly service
Brought my car in for a recall and was pleasantly surprised when my car was returned in less time than I expected. Staff is courteous and friendly.

We appreciate your very nice comments and the 5 star rating you gave us on the Sure Critic survey. Thank you very much!

Shamong, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service is good
service is good, service adviser courteous

Thank you very much for your nice comment and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to send in the survey and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

WP
Walter P.
Sicklerville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything
Great people
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate the very nice comment and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

NG
Nancy G.
Maple Shade, NJ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant place to bring my car.
I have had all maintenance for my 2012 Sonata done at this location. They are always willing to explain and answer my questions. And, the work is done in a decent time frame.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in the survey. We appreciate your very nice comments and your 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

AD
Anthony D.
Pitman, NJ
Software update
Always helpful and efficient

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

PP
Paul P.
Atco, NJ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Pulled into service dept I had never been into before. Everyone was pleasant and in good humor that day. I got first oil change, software update, and issue with menu onscreen which was taken care of along w/ car wash in 2 hours. Happy camper here!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the great comments from A HAPPY CAMPER. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in and also thank you for the 5 star rating.

Joseph C.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Responsiveness
I received a recall notice on Friday morning (3/8) and contacted my dealer to schedule an appointment for service. I was available to bring my car in that day and I mentioned that to the service adviser. I was able to schedule my appointment for service that afternoon which was excellent timing for me. It took app. one hour for the service to be completed and I was informed that if I did have a problem what would happen and what I should do.
As usual with Turnersville Hyundai, service was excellent.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate the terrific comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

Joshua G.
Pottstown, PA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Customer Care
The first person I talked to was Tasha. She was amazing, wonderful, and courteous. She was very professional and helpful and answer all my questions in a pleasant and prompt manner. The rest of the experience through the service center was quick and everyone was nice and professional.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Carla B.
Lindenwold, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience, as always!
I always have a pleasant and welcoming experience when I get my Hyundai's serviced at Hyundai of Turnersville. The staff is always friendly and professional; and in my opinion, the repairs / services, are completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing yo for your next service.

Joan R.
Swedesboro, NJ
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Our service representative, Armand DiBlasi was extremely helpful and courteous.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate the very nice comments and the 5 star rating. Again, thank you.

Williamstown, NJ
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Armand is always helpful and the service is excellent.

Thank you for your excellent comments and for the 5 star rating you gave us in the review. We appreciate it very much and look froward to seeing you for your next service.

KH
Kristen H.
Blackwood, NJ
2010 Hyundai Accent
Best service anywhere
Quality of service. Kristina is the best.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your great comment and for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Glassboro, NJ
Made things right
Hyundai reached out and apologized for the poor service I received. They issued me two free oil changes for the future and I think next time I'll try to just drop my car off instead of wait.

2.5 hour oil change
I was not satisfied with the long wait for a simple oil change
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you very much for your review. I apologize for the extended time for your service. We will be contacting you to discuss your service visit and how we can improve our service to you. Again, thank you.

8566497551

Thank you very much for speaking with me I appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance, and look forward to seeing you for your ext service.

Charles B.
Hammonton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Like the doughnuts too! And coffee.
Excellent experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your comments. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.