NR
Glassboro, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great place to go
Great place to go for your car
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/13/2021

Hello Nathan,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Jerome R.
Sicklerville, NJ
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Good work
Great service , good service , fast work .
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/13/2021

Employees
Great place!!
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/08/2021

Hello Marie,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments. I will be contacting you, as  I believe that when filling out the review that 1 star was submitted in error. Unfortunately, a one star rating is not a good score. Again, thank you. I look forward to speaking with you.

TL
Thomas L.
Runnemede, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Shop for Service
Fast, efficient, courteous and professional service.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in with your comments. We look forwrad to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

Lindenwold, NJ
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service!
Checking in is easy & efficient. The staff make you feel comfortable soon as you come in! Very positive vibes! They also make sure you are aware of everything going on with your vehicle until your service is complete. They provide a great sense of security, integrity and efficiency that lets you know you have come to the right place!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you very much for the terrific survey and great comments. We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Thank you again for those terrific comments.

Danielle C.
Sewell, NJ
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Stay away
Never have my car parked where they tell me it is. When I come back and say my car is not there they act like I’m stupid and then spend 20 minutes trying to find it or get someone to find it. Send me out into a parking lot alone to look for my car because no one would help me find it when it’s 34 degrees outside and I’m pregnant. Rude and dismissive staff.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/02/2021

Hello Danielle,

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We will be giving you a call to review your visit with us, as we would like the opportunity to resolve the issues you experienced during your visit. Again, thank you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kandice B.

PB
Pam B.
Stratford, NJ

Hyundai of Turnersville
I grossly understated the great service I recently received. The entire experience was great & I have no reservations in saying that the service rep did a great job. He explained everything that needed to be done & he contacted me to keep me appraised of the status of what was being done. He made several solid suggestions on a few things I should consider to have serviced & I agreed to all of them. There is no doubt that I feel the service reps all do a good job to keep my vehicle safety on the road. I should also add that I felt I might have needed brakes & would have paid for a brake job, but, the service staff was honest enough to tell me brakes were not needed. I'm confident that the service staff at Turnersville Hyundai are a credit to their organization. It is another example as to why IO always recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you very much for sending in your review. We will be giving you a call to review your visit with us. We would like to resolve any concerns you may have. Again, thank you.

GA
Gina A.
Washington Township, NJ
Ms
Great
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/02/2021

Hello Gina,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate the five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Carol C.

Angelo L.
Swedesboro, NJ
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Servicing my Hyundai
Not one servicing complaint including the attention to detail of the service advisor(s).

Hello Angelo,

SD
Samantha D.
Sicklerville, NJ
12/26/2020
Prompt and understanding service representatives
My not so great time at hyundai for an oil change was properly handled by a stellar service representative who was quick to resolve my issue in not even 24 hrs!

12/26/2020
6 Hour Oil Change 1 star is too good
What a waste of a day!! Dropped car off at 10am and called at 230 to be told 3:15-330 it will be ready. At 345 still needs a few more minutes to finish an oil change. Last time for me using service at Hyundai Turnersville. For a 15-30 min job to take the entire day and to have no means of transportation for the entire day is ridiculous to say the least. I hope I get a service survey too so I can let corporate know how crazy this is.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to send it in. I will be contacting you by phone to review and apologize. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Louis .
Woodbury, NJ
12/23/2020
Honest, professional.
Everything i was told would happen did happen, and I was treated with dignity and respect.

Hello Louis,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersvillle. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Louis .

Steve B.
Voorhees, NJ
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service manager
Always makes sure your satisfied..
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 12/23/2020

Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle service for new spark plugs
The staff & service are great
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 12/23/2020

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate the five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!