EC
Eugene C.
Glassboro, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Waiting for a scheduled warranty repair.
As I said previously, the weather stripping on the driver’s door had split and repair part(s) needed to be ordered. This was July 2nd and today is July 10th. I am waiting to be notified that the ordered part(s) arrived and to schedule a repair date.

SR
Always Great Service...It’s Why I keep going back

Cindy S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great service department
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you very much for your GREAT comment. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

LF
Lindsay F.
Williamstown, NJ
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for taking me on the incorrect day!
Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic, We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Cari M.
Smyrna, DE
Quick, Good prices
John Romano is always so helpful and nice. I didnt have to wait long for my oil change. Pricing is good and their department does quality work

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. Thank you also for the great comments. We really do appreciate it.

Washington Township, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
maintance
quick and cost effective

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Atco, NJ
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Will use again.
After receiving an explanation for a repair I was very satisfied with service. thank you Hyundai of Turnersville.
I'll be back.

07/08/2020 Category: Service
check your previous records.
Courteous service.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much. I will be contacting you review your visit. I would like the opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have and look forward to speaking with you. Thank you again.

JN
Jess N.
Collingswood, NJ
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The service advise first listen my issues problems with my car like hearing noise when i reverse the car she went sat sat in the care heard the noise. that is great customer service .
the service advise very friendly kind very helpful to me She is very good has great experiences line of work. I strongly recommend her upper management with in Hyundai. Great customer service and gave piece of mind Kristina Higgins way to Go. Thank you

Thank you very much for the great review for Kristina. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

CJ
Charles J.
Laurel Springs, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service was excellent
Bought my car the day before the dealership was closed because of COVID-19. At the time I had a we owe. When the dealership opened up I called and they took care of my issues in no time and with no hassles. Everyone I encountered was courteous and very helpful. Thanks to a great group of people.

Thank you very much for the great review and comments. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

Brick, NJ
The people
Great communication

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

GC
Gerald C.
Williamstown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Dedication To The Customers!
Kristina Higgins is the BEST.. I stopped in, Unannounced.. Greeted me with her great Smile, Explained my issues , She said.. Bring It In.. Offered me Transportation , I declined.. waited a short period of time.. My 2013 Sante Fe with 98OOO Miles Continues to Run Like New BC Of The Serice Reps, And Techs! I’ll Never Go Any Place Else! BTW.. Give Kris A Raise! Thank You.. Jerry Conte! 👍🏻

Wow! Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it very much and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Catherine S.
Sicklerville, NJ
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great People and Great Service!
I have always had a great experience when dealing with Turnersville Hyundai. The service personnel and staff have always been both knowledgeable, professional, and timely.

Thank you very much for sending in your review with your great comments. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Richard M.
Bellmawr, NJ
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The worker are very nice
never had a problem with the service over the last 5 years since I been coming
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review with your great comments. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

Michael G.
Philadelphia, PA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Excellent customer service, completed in a timely manner

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate the very nice comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

Joyce A.
Mays Landing, NJ
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great price
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for your comments and the 5 star rating you gave us on the survey. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.