Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5Overall Rating 4.6236557/5rating 4.6236557
Overall Rating 2.1827935/5Overall Rating 2.1827935/5rating 2.1827935rating 2.1827935rating 2.1827935

Donna C.
Voorhees, NJ
Quick Polite Service
Marcus ? I think his name is, told me to come right in. My horn didn't work and I couldn't figure out why. I will definitely come back here when my lease is up, even though I bought it at Burns. Turnersville was open for me and did not make me wait. Excellent service, highly recommend
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Armand was your consultant and he thanks you very much for the score and the comments also.

SF
Susan F.
Blackwood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Love my Hyundai
Love my Hyundai and love the service department.
Really don’t like filling our surveys.

Thank you very much for sending in the survey even though you do not like them, unfortunately, they are necessary for us and we do appreciate it very much.

RL
Robert L.
Clayton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
came in for oil change needed breaks
a full point inspection of the car was done, however, when I got home and turned on my headlights, one was out and I had to go back for service the next day. Not sure if the light going out occurred shortly after leaving the shop.

Thank you very much for sending in your review. I apologize for you having to return to have the headlight fixed the next day. It is our practice to perform an inspection of your vehicle when you come in for a service visit. I know it is a very unfortunate coincidence, and I will be sure to speak to our personnel to ensure that we did not miss your light being out. Again, thank you for the survey and the comments.

Hammonton, NJ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly, affordable service!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much for your nice comments and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

Sewell, NJ
service
prompt courteous service

Thank you for your comment and your 5 STAR review. We appreciate it very much.

LT
Lori T.
Sewell, NJ
Fast & Friendly
Armand was a pleasure to work with..

Thank you very much for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Thank you also for your comments they are always nice to read.

Susan B.
Clementon, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick and easy
Went in for an oil change, I was in and out in no more than 30 minutes!

Thank you very much for your comments and your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

Joseph G.
Mickleton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and completed same day as promised.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

James F.
Mantua, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
regular maintenance and push button start intermittenly not working.
Majority of service was great. Still having intermittent problems with push button start.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you very much for your survey. I will be checking in to your concern and will contact you. Thank you again, and we will be in contact soon.

Susan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

AR
Aaron R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Computer update made car undriveable
Short and simple:

Went for an oil change and tire rotation, but was told that my car’s computer needed to be updated. After service was complete, I drove about 5 miles down the road and my check engine light came on for the first time during the lifetime of my car (2018 Sonata Sport). After the check engine light came on, my car derated and shifted very rough and there was barely any acceleration even with the pedal to the floor. I limped it back to the dealership, and it took them about 20 minutes to tell me that the update specs failed and that the wire harness needs to be replaced in my pretty much brand new car. They then put me in a rental and had to keep my car for repair.

The people were very nice and cooperative, I have nothing bad to say about them or the service department. But whether it was human error or computer error from the update failing, it is still very frustrating that my 4 month old car needs a very essential part replaced so early in it’s lifetime.

Thank you very much for sending in your review. I apologize for the inconvenience and we will have the harness replaced in your vehicle and return it to you as quickly as possible. We will contact you as soon as the harness arrives and we have it installed. Again, thank you.

8566497551

Thank you very much for speaking with me today. I appreciate it very much. I am mailing you the card and will send you a re-score. Thank you again.

Washington Township, NJ
Quick service
In and out quickly as promised

Thank you for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate the comments and the 5 star rating very much. Again, thank you.

Lisa S.
Williamstown, NJ
Excellent customer service
Very thorough, excellent customer service

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much. We also thank you for your very nice comments.

KD
Kathleen D.
Franklinville, NJ
Easy & fast service!!
Did not have appointment. Warning light came on & serviceman said it was one of the tires air pressure was low. Repaired tire & did oil change in just over an hour!! Very pleased with the service.

Thank you for your great comments and for your 5 star review. We appreciate it very much.

Dwight R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Armand always does a great job of working with my wife and I. 5 Stars for great service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in the review. We appreciate it very much and also wanted to say thank you for your comments. Again, thank you.

Washington Township, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted warm and professionally everyone was eager to help. I would definitely recommend Hyundai to anyone.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 01/15/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review to Sure Critic. Thank you very much for the 5 star rating, it is very important to us. Again, thank you.

CK
Cecil K.
Gloucester City, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They care about my business
Service people they're great they do good service.

Thank you for taking the time to send your review with very nice comments and a 5 star rating. We appreciate it very much.

Carolyn S.
Pitman, NJ
Routine Service
Staff friendly and answered any questions that I had. Service was completed in a timely manner and waiting area was comfortable.

Thank you for your very nice comments and the 5 star rating you gave us on your review. We appreciate it very much.

Gloucester City, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
freindly fast service !!
Great place to take your car for service

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RI
Robert I.
Woodbury, NJ
Service personnel

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. Thank you also for your comments, we appreciate it very much.