Overall Rating 4.650485/5Overall Rating 4.650485/5Overall Rating 4.650485/5Overall Rating 4.650485/5rating 4.650485
Overall Rating 2.2058806/5Overall Rating 2.2058806/5rating 2.2058806rating 2.2058806rating 2.2058806

LG
Larry G.
Pittsgrove Township, NJ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly, courteous,ready to solve any problems.
Always great service, my family has purchased and or leased a total of 7 vehicles from Hyundai. They feel like family. If your looking for a unique establishment, look no further than Hyundai of Turnersville!
That's why we are customers for life!

LR
Lora R.
Runnemede, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Airbag
Airbag clock switch replaced. Few recommendations recommended to prevent issues with airbag working properly

Glassboro, NJ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Courteous service
John was courteous. He answered all my questions

KD
Kathleen D.
Franklinville, NJ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Was scheduled for an oil. Hange!
In & out under an hour!!

CA
Charles A.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2016 Hyundai Equus
Friendly and efficient
Speedy service for a walk in with no appointment, thank you.

Steven B.
Voorhees, NJ
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Awesome experience
John is great every time I stop in for service.
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and send in the review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you.

WL
William L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
30 K Service
This dealership is much more convenient for me than where I originally purchased my Genesis, so I've chosen this as my regular dealership. Although Genesis is supposed to be building stand-alone dealerships, I know of only one that has been built "locally" in the Marlton area and don't know why Turnersville has not done the same. When purchasing a premium auto, one expects a service area that is somewhat more upscale with recent magazines, coffee with milk & sugar, and something to snack on in the waiting area.

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We also thank you for your comments and we will be passing those comments on to management. Again, thank you.

BR
Barbara R.
NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Takes Care of You
The service department does a wonderful job of taking care of my car. I was just very surprised that no one took notice that my car was 4 months over due for inspection!

Thank you very much for your review and your comments. we will be sharing your comments with our staff. they will assist us in improving our level of service, Again, thank you.

Clayton, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Attitude of the service write-up person unacceptable.
service write up person seemed very rude. He did not even know what needs to be serviced at 40 K or 45 K miles.

Thank you very much for sending in your survey. I will be checking on what occurred during your recent service visit with us. It is unacceptable that we would be rude or have a poor attitude.  We PRIDE ourselves on delivering excellent service and our average score is 4.85 stars. Receiving a 2 star score is very uncommon.  I will be contacting you for your input so that we can prevent dissatisfaction on any future service visits. Again, thank you for taking the time to send in the survey.

Atco, NJ
Clean comfortable and newer
The facility is well kept and offers comfort

We appreciate you taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Blackwood, NJ
Professional and Competent
The scheduled work was done expeditiously. The courtesy and multipoint inspections were thorough.

Thank you very much for sending your review and comments to Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Williamstown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
CLEAN EFFICIENT COURTEOUS
GREAT SERVICE CENTER. EVERYONE PROFESSIONAL. VERY PLEASANT ENVIREMENT THANK YOU
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you very much for your great comments and the 5 star rating. We appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Sewell, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
why so great
quality work done, affordable price with no surprises, no need for return work

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review with those great comments. we appreciate it very much. Again, thank you.

Vineland, NJ
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Having your oil changed is not so bad!
I always hated going to the garage to have my oil changed or the car worked on. But this experience isn't bad at all. The staff is knowledgeable and professional and the service manager explains everything that needs to be done. Then you review and approve the work order before they take your car away. I like the fact that they can check to see if there are any recalls on your car too. I already have enough to worry about, it's just one less thing for me to track.

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review with your comments. e appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Vineland, NJ
Friendly & Professional
Friendly & Professional

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

AC
Amanda C.
Pitman, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service is great
Excellent service. I've been going here for a year!

Thank you very much for your great comments and for taking the time to send in your review. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

KF
Karen F.
Mantua, NJ
Quick oil change!
I was in and out in an hour just as they said I would, kept me updated and service was great!
Charles C., Parts and Service Director from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 06/19/2019

We appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to send in your review. Again, thank you.

Blackwood, NJ
Empty Tank
Returned my car after three months for an engine recall and it had an empty gas tank.

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review and comments. I apologoize for your gas tank being very low when you picked up your vehicle. That should not have happened, and I understand your being upset. I would like to offer you a full tank of fuel. I will be contacting you shortly. Again, thank you for your review.

MK
Maria K.
Sewell, NJ
Friendly service
Service was quick and easy.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Williamstown, NJ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to deal with Hyundai of turnersville.
Excellent service . John Romano is great to deal with.

Thank you very much for your comments and your 5 star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. Again, thank you.