LW

James H.
Bellmawr, NJ
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
All personnel are very friendly and they make your visit a positive experience. Thanks.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/23/2020

Hello James,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. With customer satisfaction being our top priority, your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

MF
Mike F.
Mays Landing, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Service center was clean and the experience was pleasant.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/23/2020

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your great comments and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Judith F.
Lindenwold, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness and great service
I always return to Hyundai for my Santa Fe service needs. People are friendly and honest.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/21/2020

Hello Judith,

Sandra H.
Woodbury, NJ
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
I love my Hyundai Tucson and entrust it to Turnersville exclusively for all maintenance since I purchased it 5 years ago.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Susan,

Darin P.
Glassboro, NJ
10/15/2020 Category: Service
They are very attentive and helpful
I had purchased my vehicle back in May of 2020 and since then the service department has been very good to me.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/19/2020

Hi Darin,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for the five star rating. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

KD
Karen D.
Sicklerville, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2020 Category: Service
They do fine work. I understand that they are supposed to let people know about what services are needed to maintain superior performance. It just never fails that when all I want is an oil change there always tends to be about $800 worth of things that are needed. That is annoying as well. Again...I understand but it's annoying.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Karen,

Dorothy B.
Laurel Springs, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Service
"A Pleasant Visit"
My wait time was short and all Employees encountered; were friendly and professional. The work place was exceptionally clean with several snack machines for refreshments. Considering the aforementioned; I will not mind taking out time for my next need for service, in the future.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/09/2020

Hi Dorothy,

Jamiu A.
Sicklerville, NJ
Very nice service
Satisfactory

Hi Jamiu,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate the five star rating. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Follow up was excellent
I was asked previously to review my last service appointment. I was contacted by Kandice who was extremely professional, helpful and resolved all of my issues.

Vehicle towed
When offering me an oil change service amount was higher then expected. When asked if they were any specials or coupons that’s when I received the service at reduced rate.

Hello,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your feedback. I will be giving you a call, as I would like to discuss your visit in greater detail and resolve any issues that you experienced. Again, thank you. I look forward to speaking wit you.

AH

Hector C.
Blackwood, NJ
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Maintainence and repair
Excellent service and great personal, car was repaired and runs well.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/03/2020

Hi Hector,

Thank you very much for sending your review into Sure Critic. We appreciate your comments and five star rating.
Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Turnersville. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

LH
Lorraine H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Servicemen are always courteous. They're also knowledgeable. The facility is spotless. I always come away very satisfied with the work.
Kandice B. from Hyundai of Turnersville responded on 10/02/2020