Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5rating 4.839998
Overall Rating 2.4800032/5Overall Rating 2.4800032/5rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032

Michelle S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Swift and painless oil change
Fast, friendly, and excellent service!

TC
Thomas C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They just keep getting better and better
And since they have always been a class act, it must be hard to continue to improve.

Joyce S.
Terry Schneider
The people.

PM
Peggy M.
Car Service/Tire Rotation
Car service (and tire rotation) was on Saturday, September 15, 2018, at 1:00 pm. Work was complete 1:55pm. I drove out of the lot, noticed there was no reminder sticker on the windshield and the light on dash indicating low tire was still on, so I drove back in to service area and the door was locked at 2:00 pm — sign on door said Saturday’s open till 3:00 pm. I drove home. Light went off indicating low tire before I returned home. ????????
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/19/2018

Pleae stop by and we will be fix those mistakes, I am so sorry about the inconvenieces this has caused you. Your low tire pressure light could have just been forgotten to be reset. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, call me if you would like or just stop on by. Thanks Peggy.

Maria P.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great job
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/19/2018

Fantastic, we are so happy ot hear. Thank you for taking your time to share yoru feedback with us, we look forward to being here whenever you need us again.

BV
Barbara V.
Tacna, AZ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We truly appreciate your time taken to share this with us and please feel free to drop by or give us a call anytime you need us again.

Joanna L.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Best service ever
Love this place!! Always kind and good service!!
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/17/2018

Fantastic, I am so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your five-star feedback with us Joanna. We will be here when you need us again!

James S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
GREAT STAFF/ DEALERSHIP HYUNDAI YUMA !!!
What I really love about the HYUNDAI dealership here Yuma, is they TREAT YOU RIGHT EVERY TIME, !! It reminds me how businesses in the old days treated people, when they loved what they did and had pride with being the best, and making people number one and giving the best experience possible. Its important on having pride in your job, being honest, treating people with respect, and loving what they do, and I have seen this every time I have walked in over there. I have been coming here since 2011, I bought 2 vehicles from here, and they have been the best vehicles, I have ever owned happily to say. The dealership here in Yuma, could be a example for other dealerships for sure, They are the BEST in my opinion, and I'm sure the other dealerships notice what a huge impact this place has had the last few years.
I believe, it starts at the top, I have heard the Owner is an ex-Marine, and is a stand up person / boss, and loves his business, and employees , and the people that walk in his dealership. His staff, is a GREAT EXAMPLE, of a winning Team, which reflects to the pride they have over there. I feel very lucky I'm in gd hands when ever I take my vehicles over there.
The STAFF there are really amazing , the Service department is the BEST, I have brought my vehicles in a number of times and Daniel Lopez, has always helped me, he has always treated me with great respect and curtesy and knows my vehicles and has always tried to do better each time . The staff in the Service department are very honest, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly, always will do there best when you walk in the door.
Yuma is very lucky to have such a place like this HYUNDAI dealership, they have the Best vehicle's, Best warranties, Best prices, Best staff, and will ALWAYS TREAT YOU RIGHT EVERY TIME !!

V/r,

James Shadle,
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/17/2018

I cannot say thank you enough for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are all truly appreciative of your compliments and recommendations. We will alwyas be here when you need us and again, thank you for your awesome feedback James!

James R.
Somerton, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Thank you. Great service
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/14/2018

We are always happy to help. Than kyou for taking your time to share your feedback with us James, we will be here whenever you need us again!

FT
Frederick T.
Roll, AZ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding, courteous service.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/13/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

LK
Linda K.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I love Hyundai of Yuma!!!!!
Everyone at Hyundai of Yuma from sales to service is the best!!! You couldn't have a better group of people taking care of you and your vehicle.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/12/2018

We are happy to hear you had another pleasant visit to our service department.  Thank you so much for sharing this awesome review with us and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the whole service team. Your recommendation and five-stars are greatly valued and we welcome you back anytime we can be of assistance to you again.

WM
William M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service and the Staff
please input my mileage for the gas program, since I traded the Tucson in for a New Santa Fe Friday.
We just recommend your dealership to someone.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/12/2018

We sure will, thank you for taking your time to share your review with us as well as your recommendations. They are greatly appreciated. We will be here whenever you need us again William.

Miranda S.
Consistently Great Service
It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in for service eat Hyundai of Yuma. Service is always done correctly, advisors and technicians are friendly and knowledgeable, and I always leave a completely satisfied customer. I would definitely pass other dealerships by to have my car serviced at this location. Kudos to every employee who makes this a great place to patronize. I'll definitely be back for future service and future vehicle purchases.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service team. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

PO
Pedro O.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/11/2018

Fantastic, I am so pleased to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share Pedro!

San Luis, AZ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/11/2018

Fantactic, I am so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us. We will be here when you need us again!

Myreya C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
My cars was taken as the appointment set up
I only wait for a very erasable time I love that
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/10/2018

Great, I'm so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share yoru feedback with us Myreya! We'll be here whenever you need us again.

Jose R.
San Luis, AZ
Great service...

Miguel C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service.
Car itself,,,very reliable. Customer service treat me like family.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/10/2018

Awesome, I am so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share with us Miguel. We look forward to being here whenever you need us again!

GB
Gerald B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Communication
Acknowledge my presence. Say,"Hello". Communicate your problems.
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/07/2018

Gerald, I am so sorry to hear about yoru experience with us here at Hyundai of Yuma. That is certainly unacceptable. We take customers feedback very seriously so I will be in contact with you shortly to hear more about your experience at our service department.

JE
Jo E.
Somerton, AZ
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Experience
Friendly, professional service. Thanks!
Paul C. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 09/06/2018

Fantastic, we are thrilled to hear. Thanks so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us Jo, we will be here whenever you need us again.