Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5Overall Rating 4.839998/5rating 4.839998
Overall Rating 2.4800032/5Overall Rating 2.4800032/5rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

Mary C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma is the BEST!!!!
This is the best dealership in Yuma!!! I would never go anywhere else!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!
Service is awesome!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine Maintenance
Thank you, Paul, for understanding my concerns and not making excuses.

Routine Maintenance
...
PAUL C., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/12/2018

I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations.I tried to contact you regarding your last visit, but got your voicemail.
Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Service & Parts Director
928-344-1100
paul.c@hyundaiofyuma.com

Charlotte C.
El Centro, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quality of service
The overall friendliness of everyone, excellent service. I've had to go in with an emergency, no appointment and they've done all the could to see that my problem was taken care of quickly and efficiently.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your continued support and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Daniel is very competent and thorough
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/12/2018

Great, I am so glad to hear your kind words regarding Daniel. Thanks so much for taking your time to share this review with us, we appreciate it.

LE
Lisa E.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Waiting Area
The service took longer than expected. Went in for regular vehicle maintenance (oil change). Waited 2 hours. The waiting area is awesome, they improved the room adding more chairs and even a table. Coffee and water along with snacks are available. Staff is friendly.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed our waiting area during you time with us, despite it being a little longer than you expected.

Thanks for taking your time to share, we hope to make next time a full five-star experience.

Natalie O.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department trying to upsell
Don’t appreciate being lied to just to make me spend money on air filters that were just changed recently.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your survey response. We noticed that everything was marked “Excellent” with a 3 Star overall review. Our goal is always to give 5 Star Service. Please let us know on your next visit how we can provide a 5 Star experience.

Sandra C.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback Sandra! We appreciate your time taken to share with us, we will be here when you need us again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle! Life time oil change is going to be taken away!
Friendly staff,professional except parts guy! Not so friendly.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS TODAY. I APPRECIATE ALL THE FEEDBACK AND WILL REVIEW WITH MY TEAM. AS PROMISED, WE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A SPECIAL PRICE IN PLACE FOR OUR HYUNDAI SERVICE GUESTS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR NEXT SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE.

JOHN BALADI

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Always a great experience
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/05/2018

Fantastic, we are so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your five-star review with us. We will be here when you need us again!

ZB
Zackarij B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Awesome Customer Service!!
Great Service and Awesome Customer Service!! Daniel From Service Dept is always ready to help us out!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/05/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service department
The overall service was excellent , there was only a slight miscommunication between me and the service department and everything has been taken care of, and work out to my satisfaction. I find the general manager and the service department director and the service department very friendly and very helpful.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Overall rating is a three star
Overall rating is a three star
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your Warranty concern. We look forward to ordering parts, scheduling your repair appointment and resolving this concern quickly.

Please call me with any other questions.

JOHN BALADI
GENERAL MANAGER
928-581-4633

GS
Gema S.
San Luis, AZ
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Great services
Great customer service and vehicle services !
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/02/2018

Fantastic. i am glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to share, we will be here whenever you need us again. Thanks Gema.

07/01/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Everyone was very welcoming and professional.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/02/2018

Great, we are thrilled to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to being here whenever you need us again.

Charles W.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I own a Tucson and every time I go in for an oil change I am their #1 priority. Hyundai of Yuma is great
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/02/2018

Awesome, we are happy to receive your high praise. Thanks for taking your time to share your feedback with us. We will be here when you need us again Charles.

06/29/2018 Category: Service
recall
They got the job done and in a timely manner.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/02/2018

Great, I am so glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to share about your latest experience with us. We look forward to being here for you whenever you need us again.

YS
Yolanda S.
Somerton, AZ
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2018 Category: Service
clean, friendly, very attentive staff
Everyone always very helpful, never left to guess what to do next. All service clearly explained. Just great customer service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/29/2018

We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us again. Thanks Yolanda.

Ruben M.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excelent
Fast, Great and easy!!!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/28/2018

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear. We look forward to being here for you when you need us again Ruben! Thanks for taking your time to share.

Martha M.
Alhambra, CA
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The service dept at Yuma Hyundai are the best I took my car in because it was shaking they kept it over night and told me their was a problem, took it back in a couple of weeks later and they gave me a new transmission. I had taken it to the dealer in El Monte and said that the shaking was normal thats the way the cars were made? I dont think so. Had this problem for almost 1 year and finally got it fixed. Well now my car runs like new i am so happy, thanks to the Men in the service dept in Yuma Arizona Thanks alot for the awesome service.. Martha Medina
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/28/2018

We are nothing but happy to help Martha. Thanks for thinking of us, we hope to be your local trusted dealer for all of your future needs. Thanks again.

Daniel C.
San Luis, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Edgar is the man. Too bad he’s from Palm Springs
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/28/2018

We are happy to receive your five-star review Daniel, I'm glad that Edgar takes good care of you. Thanks for taking you rime to share with us.