Overall Rating 4.8260883/5Overall Rating 4.8260883/5Overall Rating 4.8260883/5Overall Rating 4.8260883/5rating 4.8260883
Overall Rating 2.4347826/5Overall Rating 2.4347826/5rating 2.4347826rating 2.4347826rating 2.4347826

Anonymous avatar
Great Customer Service!

Martha M.
Alhambra, CA
Great and awesome people
Hyundai of Yuma is a very awesome, Hector goes above and beyond to help me everytime i go always tells me what i need done. Thanks so much for everything you do for me, i drive from Los Angeles because i the customer service i get. Looking forward to the next time.

Anonymous avatar
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service dept
Daniel in the service department is very helpful

KC
Kurt C.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, professional, efficient.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Jesse B.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Service
I get to set an appointment and my car gets service and the work gets done in an efficient manner. I don't wait to long and the lounge area is a nice clean environment as well with a big screen TV...
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us, it is greatly appreciated! We'll be here when you need us next.

Richard M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
AS an auto mech I am very pleased.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Fantastic, I am so glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to shaer Richard! Have a great rest of your day.

FB
Fred B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Rodents Dinner
Well, I brought back my 2012 Sonata for 2 reasons, checkup at 48K and my windshield washer line was dined upon by some unwanted pests-rodents!
As is usualI bring in my vehicle very early cause I like waiting around in the comfortable customer lounge area, drink a cup of complimentary coffee while the car is serviced.
Replacing the entire line is a time consuming job, however I was comfortable and left with my windshield washer capable of keeping the glass clean again.
Thank you again for the opportunity to share this review with others who desire to learn more about how Hyundai of Yuma maintains its reputation as a great place to bring your vehicle, or in my case purchase a vehicle! Cheers!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome feedback Fred, it is our pleasure to be of service to you! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and we look forward contuining to be here when you need us next. Thanks again!

Stacey S.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI OF YUMA CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!
I had backed over a spike in a gravel parking lot by accident. I went to Hyundai without an appt, and even though they couldn't repair or patch my tire (only 6 mos old), they were able to get a new tire put on within 90 mins of the time I pulled in! The service guys are awesome, the sales team is awesome! I'm definitely a Hyundai of Yuma customer FOR LIFE!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Fantastic!! We are nothing but happy to help Stacey! Thanks for taking your time to share with us about your most recent experience. We look forward to being here for you whenevr you may need us in the future.

PM
Peggy M.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Serviced
VERY professional and friendly personnel!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Fantastic, I'm so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share with us about your visit to our service department. We appreciate it Peggy.

Douglas W.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get appointment scheduled... Friendly service rep...
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome. Thanks for taking you time to shsare with us Douglas. We'll be here when you need us again.

CR
Charlene R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great work!
They were great and proactive on the recall issue with my car. Great job!!!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Fantastic, I am so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Cody S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
This Is The Dealership Of Dreams
From the first moment I contacted Hyundai of Yuma back in January, to the moment I bought my car. Everything was amazing. Jairo and Josh helped me out with finding the right car and Ignacio really did a great job on getting me financed. I just took my Accent in the other day for its first oil change. While it was a bit busy they still got everything done in less than an hour. I've never been more satisfied with a dealership in my life. Usually I steer clear of car dealers because of their upselling attitudes and the pressure the impose upon their customers. Here however feels like home. No one is overbearing, everyone is helpful and courteous I'd recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Thank you for the five-star review Cody! Please come back and see us anytime you need us again.

BV
Barbara V.
Tacna, AZ
05/13/2018 Category: Service
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback. We appreciate your time taken to share this and we look forward to assisting you whenever you need us next.

Robin R.
Wellton, AZ
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff was top notch.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

We greatly value your continued support and recommendation. Thank you for your honest feedback and please never hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us again.

Bert B.
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/10/2018 Category: Service
You always find something to do in charge too much to do it
We want to bring a vehicle in and get the oil changed to get in and out not sit around where you look for something to make money on us
3e3d73ec28692855b5721132db392b7f?s=28
PAUL C., Service & Parts Director from Hyundai of Yuma

I appreciate the feedback and I apologize that your recent service visit did not exceed your expectations. I called you but you were unavaible so I left a voice mail. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convienence so we could discuss further.  Thank you Paul ConnollyService & Parts Directorpaul.c@hyundaiofyuma.com928-344-1100

LK
Linda K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma is the best!!!
The entire staff at Hyundai of Yuma are the best I have ever dealt with. They make you feel like family. I personally have purchased 3 cars from them and my family accounts for another 3, not including all the friends I have referred to them.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

We are very appreciative of your references about us. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your awesome feedback with us. We'll see you next time!!

KE
Karri E.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Staff is very friendly and provides a wonderful atmosphere ....
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

We appreciate your time taken to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! Please come back and see us anytime you need us again.

DU
Deborah U.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
The service department was very efficient with my oil change and tire rotation. Their prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome. Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your recent service visit. Please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us again and we appreciate your time taken to share this with us.

RA
Robert A.
Somerton, AZ
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018 Category: Service
rating
na
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us!

LR
Lourdes R.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
Associates have been very professional and efficient.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma

Awesome, we're so glad to hear. Please come back and see us anytime you need us again.