Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5Overall Rating 4.8461538/5rating 4.8461538
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Myreya C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
the services is on time and I don't have to wait for long hours
Im recommending HYUNDAI to all my friends

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome! They truly care about each customer and take action to resolve any issues.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service representatives
Friendly and knowledgeable!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologize about the time it took to service your vehicle. I will review this with Daniel and we assure you better communication in the future. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit and hope you'll give us another opportunity.

DO
David O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I have owned several different cars over the past 60 years and rate Hyundai of Yuma as Number 1 in service. I am driving my second Hyundai which I purchased at Hyundai of Yuma
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Very good service and thrusted
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

Daniel D.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The service
Everyone is always friendly and helpful.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/14/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Jesus R.
Somerton, AZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great customer service and fast service!! Thank you for everything 👍🏻
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your five-star review Jesus! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

Mike L.
Elko, NV
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Chris in service is excellent. Thank you for taking care of my family.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback Mike. We appreciate your time taken to share this and we look forward to assisting you whenever you need us next.

Ivan
Personal service. Reasonable prices.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty. If you ever need anything serviced please stop on by and we will take care of it for you. Thanks again!

Associated S.
Palm Desert, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
experienced service writers & excellent customer service.
service writers knew exactly what I needed and kept me informed throughout repairs. Excellent customer service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/09/2019

We are happy to hear you had another pleasant visit to our service department.  Thank you so much for sharing this awesome review with us and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the whole service team. Your recommendation and five-stars are greatly valued and we welcome you back anytime we can be of assistance to you again.

Karen B.
👍
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback. We appreciate your time taken to share this and we look forward to assisting you whenever you need us next.

HF
Howard F.
Consistent Quality Service
Yuma Hyundai Service Dept is by far the best Hyundai service center I have been to. They are consistent with customer service, quality care, and fair prices.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service team. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

Happy New Year Howard!

WL
William L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
William luke
I was happy that I could come N at my convince an not have towait hours to get service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us William. We look forward to always being here for you whenever you need us next.

Charles H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Everyone in sales and in service have always treated us well and seem to go out of their way to help. Much appreciated.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/31/2018

DA
Dora A.
San Luis, AZ
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and a very friendly personnel
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/31/2018

AG
Adrian G.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai did really well and they treat you great.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your five-star review Adrian. Your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Maria P.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
They are all very kind and polite to me the 2 times I have come in since I bought me Brand New Tuscon I love very much.
Andres was my Sales Man I will never forget how good he was at explaining everything to me. I was very lucky to get Andres to help me. I felt very comfortable with him. Im just a very satisfied customer. Thank You so much.

Happy Holidays Maria!

Phoenix, AZ
Excellent!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/24/2018

Awesome, I am so glad to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us.

Happy Holidays!

BV
Barbara V.
Tacna, AZ
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service in such timeframe
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty.

Happy Holidays Barbara!

Best service
Scheduling the service was fast and easy. They fit the work into my schedule. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. I get the best service ever from Hyundai of Yuma.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/22/2018

We are thrilled to hear your recent service visit was fast and our staff was knowledgeable. Thank you for your great five-star feedback and recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Happy Holidays!

Tamara S.
Recall service received
I was surprised with the quality of service that I received. The customer service was excellent Danny took care of me and was very helpful, especially when I had to come in for my recall. It's been kind of annoying with all of my recalls that have been on my car since I bought it a couple of years ago. Because of this, I really don't think I'm going to purchase another Hyundai. I have had a lot of issues with the service department trying to repair my car and not quite getting it done correctly. The previous time I had a problem with my front end drifting to one side and they did a few repairs on it and I still had the problem. I went to the Chevy dealership and had my oil changed and they did a complimentary inspection and found my alignment was off and this was just one day after I had my alignment done at Hyundai. I spoke with the new service manager and he did make it right by stating he would look into the problem. He was very apologetic and he gave me back the money that I spent on the repairs that was just done. Because of this action alone it made me want to come back and give Hyundai's service department a second chance. I understand that this really doesn't pertain to this repair service but I wanted to explain why I didn't give a 5 star rating.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback Tamara. We take these reviews very seriously and we are appreciative of your time taken to share yours. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to prove ourselves to you.

Merry Christmas!