Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.499996/5Overall Rating 2.499996/5rating 2.499996rating 2.499996rating 2.499996

KF
Karen F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
They made sure I had a ride to work and even washed my car. Always great service!

Michael S.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Took my 2018 Sonata in for an oil change on a Saturday. Everything worked out fine. Washed vehicle, too.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

Linda S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
EVERYONE is very friendly and very helpful
They can’t do enough to help, and definitely go out of their way to be sure your satisfied. Clean and a great atmosphere
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Linda. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

HF
Howard F.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE
The level of care from HOY is consistent high quality. I have been going to HOY for over three years and am always impressed with customer service and quality work.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/18/2019

We want to thank you for the kind words about our service team. We are so happy to hear about the great job they did. We are here when you need us. We welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service this time was great. Service coordinater very courteous and helpful.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/18/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
I love having my car serviced by the amazing guys in the service department they are all wonderful
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/14/2019

NR
Noel R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
No pushy sales people. Great service
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

RF
Ronald F.
Tekoa, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Fast service.
I like the people.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share with us Ronald, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

GK
Gary K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Top quality personnel and service.
They go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied and all their questions are answered. The service is performed on time and the vehicle is ready when promised.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/11/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Anne Marie M.
Quick service
I was just in the area & thought I'd check to how to get my car serviced. They hot me right in & accomplished my needs in a very short time
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Anne Marie. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

AC
Andres C.
Calexico, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
You guys are my Kona saviours thank you for helping me out

Rude service staff
Service staff very rude and unprofessional starting from service manager
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/18/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your last experience with our service department. I would like to personally speak with you regarding your experience if you would like to, reach out to me personally.

CA
Carla A.
Glendale, AZ
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Passing through, minor emergency...
We were driving to Yuma from Phoenix to visit friends and attend an event that evening. We stopped about an hour outside of Yuma to take a break and went to get something out of the trunk and the trunk would not open. The trunk made a clicking sound as if it were trying to open but nothing we tried would allow us to open the trunk and of course, all of our stuff was in the trunk. I called Hyundai assistance to see if they could somehow remotely open the trunk but they could not and referred me to a dealership. I called ahead to the Hyundai of Yuma dealership around 3:45pm and explained the situation. We arrived at the dealership around 4:30pm and needed to be at our destination by around 6pm. Knowing that others were ahead of us and it was a Friday night, we were starting to try and prepare for the worst. That said, I spoke with Chris over the phone and Dominick at the dealership and explained that we were coming from out of town and needed access to the trunk asap. They were both understanding and helpful along with the rest of the staff. They quickly determined that the issue was with the latch and that this sometimes fail. The crew went quickly to work and had to remove the backseat to gain access to the trunk to open. They did this all in about an hour and changed out the defective trunk latch. We were able to make it to our friends house by 6pm and made the event on time that evening thanks to all the people that worked on our simple yet time sensitive problem. I was very thankful to them all and can't say enough how refreshing it is to get this kind of service at a dealership. I would give a sixth star if possible.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/08/2019

LK
Linda K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma is the best!!!
The entire staff is the greatest! I wouldn't buy or service my cars anywhere but Hyundai of Yuma!!!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/04/2019

KD
Kenneth D.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 11/04/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team Kenneth. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

Susan B.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Always a gotcha
Had to remind maintenance of our free oil changes. Nothing in our file!!! Gets really frustrating.
Chris P. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 10/31/2019

Susan, I am very sorry to hear about your last visit to our service department. Please contact me if there is anything more we can do for you as I would like to make things right with you.

Chris Patterson
Hyundai of Yuma
928-344-1100

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 10/30/2019

Awesome, we are so glad to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us and we look forward to being here when you need us next.

Maria P.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
MARIA PIMENTEL
I took my vehicle in for a maintenance visit. The gentleman that helped me told me he could help me but it would be a 2 hour wait. I TOLD HIM THAT WAS FINE. I WAS JUST SO HAPPY THEY WERE ABLE TO GET MY VEHICLE IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I BOUGHT A HYUNDAI TUSCON 2018 AND I LOVE MY CAR.

TA
Timothy A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast Efficient Service
I took my car in for an oil change and it was done quickly
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 10/30/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team Timothy. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

LV
Lanita V.
Lancaster, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
The service department took extremely good care of us during our visit. We will continue to travel from out of town to Yuma to get our vehicle serviced in Yuma.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share Lanita! We really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!