Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

Deborah T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Service maintenance
The day I took my Santa Fe in for maintenance and an oil change they were short-handed so, it took slightly longer to get the work done. Because of this, not only were they apologetic, they did not charge me for the oil change. They also informed me that one of the parts on my vehicle was being recalled & that once the new part came in, I did not have to bring my vehicle in because they would pick it up & deliver it when the work was done! Such great service!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/22/2021

Deborah, Thank you for your wonderful comments and taking your time to share them with us! We are strive to take care of our Hyundai of Yuma family and are happy to help. If you need anything more, please feel free to give us a call.

07/15/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma has provided great service since I bought my car there. People are helpful and friendly. They take great care of my car.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/16/2021

All of us at Hyundai of Yuma really appreciate your continued support! Thank you so much for your five-star review and wonderful comments. We look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

RA
Richard A.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Done right
Oil change done quickly with no issues.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/16/2021

Richard, Glad to see your oil change was done quickly! Thank you for making the time to let us know. Please reach out to us if there is anything more we can do for you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Dearship maintenance personnel were attentive and professional. I've never had any issues that could not be resolved professionally at Hyundai of Yuma.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your continued support and honest feedback. We appreciate you taking your time to share and we are here to help anytime you need us!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Outstanding Customer Service with the Service Guys.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/16/2021

We are happy to hear the Service Team provided outstanding customer service! Thank you so much for taking the time to share. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

David B.
06/10/2021
Fast and Friendly Service
Very friendly and fast service. I was told my vehicle would be done within 2 hours and was done sooner. I am extremely happy with the service and quality of service done.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/16/2021

David, We are glad to hear you are extremely happy with the service our team provided during your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to share and we look forward to your next visit.

Phoenix, AZ
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Transmission Repair
Although I live in Phoenix, my car broke down in Yuma and required a transmission repair. Despite the circumstances being sub-optimal, Hyundai of Yuma tended to my car's needs extremely well and in a timely manner, and made the process as comfortable as possible. Juan, in particular, was a wonderful resource and a great help during the repair – he went above and beyond in answering my questions and helping along the process. This was hands down the best experience I have had with a dealership during my time driving.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for your awesome feedback for Juan and five-star review. We are happy to hear we were able to repair your transmission while you were so far from home and we were able to make the whole process easy. If you are ever in the Yuma area again please feel free to stop by if there is anything more we can assist you with!

Carolyn C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Superior Service With a Smile
Hyundai of Yuma is staffed with professionals who take pride in their work and always treat the customers with respect. Dominic and his crew have kept my car running like a dream. I love my car; I love Hyundai of Yuma.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/08/2021

Carolyn, We cannot say thank you enough for your wonderful feedback! Your recommendation and five-star review are truly appreciated. We are just thrilled to hear your love your Genesis and we look forward to always being there for you.

Daniel C.
San Luis, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service team.
Hyundai has a great service team. I’ve had my vehicle serviced since 2015. I’ve had pros and cons; but they always come up with a solution.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/08/2021

Daniel, Thank you for your continued support and five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share and we look forward to being here for you whenever you need us.

RF
Ralph F.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Revised survey
The person who was in charge of the maintenance on our vehicle took the time to come by our house to rectify the misunderstanding we had with the service department.
We greatly appreciate his thoughtfulness and kindness.

06/03/2021 Category: Service
Disappointing
We noticed a significant bubble in the front passenger side tire the day following the service. I called the service department at 7:30. No one returned my call. The car had only been driven from the service department to our home. No additional driving. The car had been in the service for at least 4 hours for a 60,000 mile check up. This should have been observed by Hyundai.
This is very disappointing.
CP
CHRIS H P. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for speaking with Juan today. We do appologize for the communication issue on your tire. Hope to see you again soon!

Chris Patterson
Hyundai of Yuma
928-217-6116

Robert S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always there to help and suggest. I have been going to this dealership about 7 years and they continue to provide good services to all.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/02/2021

Robert, We really appreciate your continued support! Thank you for your five-star review and awesome feedback. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/29/2021 Category: Service
ITS TEAMWORK!!!
Personnel at your service department work as a team...from the time I take my car in someone is already greeting me and tries to help, technicians always perform an excellent work,
specially Armando, Max supervising that work
gets done...
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for the service team! We appreciate you taking your time to share, please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us.

LV
Luis V.
Gadsden, AZ
2007 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2021 Category: Service
They awasome
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 06/02/2021

Luis, We appreciate your five-star review and feedback. Thank you for taking your time to share!

Jerry M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Dealership is the epitome of great service. Personnel are courteous, efficient and outstanding.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 05/24/2021

Jerry, Thanks so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate you taking your time to share and we look forward to your next visit.