LN
Bothell, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Dealer did a great job
The service team did a great job when they repaired my water pump !! They went out of there way to make sure the job was sone right and even helped me run an errand while waiting !!

Great Job

Larry Newton

Larry,
I am glad to hear our staff was helpful and made sure the repair was done right! Thank you for your awesome feedback and five-stars! Please do not hesitate to reach out whenever you need us next.

Kami M.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service every Visit!
I am very happy with the level of professionalism and thoroughness with this dealership. From the service counter all the way to the finish line! Thank you for taking one less stress off my plate! I know I’m in good hands each visit I make!

Kami,
Thank you so much for taking your time to share these wonderful comments with us! We are happy to take stress off your plate when it come to your vehicle service and we look forward to your next visit!

James B.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Service Department was ready when I got there for my appointment and did a good job getting me back on the road.

James,
I am happy to hear our service department did a good job getting you back on the road. Thanks so much for sharing and we look forward to being here for you whenever you need us.

LK
Linda K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma is the best!!!
All of the staff from sales, service and finance are the best! I will never buy a car from anyone else!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/25/2020

Linda,
I am thrilled to receive your wonderful comments and five-stars. Thank you so much sharing! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything I can assist you with.

Dennis S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/17/2020 Category: Service
too long for repair
John the owner has my responses by phone.
Chris P. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your honest feedback Dennis. If there are any issues you would like to go over regarding your recent service visit, please contact me directly. We appreciate you taking the time to share and we look forward to assisting you whenever you need us next.

Chris Patterson
Hyundai of Yuma
Kia of Yuma

HG
Harry G.
Wildomar, CA
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This dealership is the best! Fast, efficient, caring, and best of all inexpensive compared to others local to me. I drive the extra just because of these qualities!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/25/2020

Harry,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! I will be sure to pass this on to the team and I look forward to your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
It was raining cats and dogs and I was going in for a recall. I drove into the service area, got out, opened the door to let them know I was here. I was greeted nicely, he looked up my information, showed me to the waiting room and said it should take about 30 min. The waiting room is nice with water and coffee available for free. You can watch tv or read magazines that are available. Thirty minutes later I was greeted that my car was ready. After doing the paperwork the gentleman said, " I will bring your car in, so you don't have to walk in the rain. So nice!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/14/2020

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

JO
Juanita O.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2020 Category: Service
the people great
everything was well done
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/14/2020

Juanita,
We are happy to receive your wonderful feedback and I'll be sure to pass this on to the team.

AG
Adrian G.
Mesa, AZ
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Everyone’s very nice when I go, service is quick and easy.

Adrian,
We are happy to hear your service visits are quick and thank you for taking the time to share. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Doug R.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
nice facility
great waiting area

Doug,
Thank you for your honest feedback and I apologize that your recent service visit was not to your satisfaction. I hope to be able to make your next visit a five-star experience, please reach out to me with any feedback on how we can improve your next service trip.

KE
Karri E.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Always helpful. Chris in the service department is great.

Karri,
We appreciate your five-star review and time taken to share! I'll be sure to pass your feedback on and we look forward to your next visit.

RZ
Rafael Z.
Great work
Exelent attention

Rafael,
Thank you immensely for taking your time to share your this great feedback with us! These kind words are very  appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

ED
Eric D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and fast service
As usual, very satisfied with the maintenance staff, process, and service.

Eric,
Thank you for your great feedback and five-star review. We are grateful for your continued support and we look forward to your next service visit.

Nice job
Chris was very well informed about our vehicle. He kept us up to date about repairs. Much appreciated.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/11/2020

I am thrilled to hear Chris kept you up to date on your repairs and thank you for taking the time to share! Your five-star review is appreciated and I will be sure to pass this on.

Larry M.
2020 Hyundai
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Courtious!
My service advisor and the service department is doing a great job.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 02/11/2020

We appreciate your five-star review and time taken to share. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on and we look forward to your next service visit.