Overall Rating 4.8214271/5Overall Rating 4.8214271/5Overall Rating 4.8214271/5Overall Rating 4.8214271/5rating 4.8214271
Overall Rating 2.4642871/5Overall Rating 2.4642871/5rating 2.4642871rating 2.4642871rating 2.4642871

Susan B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
We are coming back as we have life time oil changes on the car. We needed an air filter but the underwriter didn’t ask before hand if anything like that was needed if they should replace. We were unavailable to receive phone call for replacement, so wasn’t done. Positive note they washed the car. Thank you.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/25/2019

I apologize for your service experience and appreciate your feedback. I will review with our service team.

We're sorry for your loss and our condolence to you and your family.

Jacob S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Always professional, always efficient
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We at Hyundai of Yuma appreciate your feedback

Robert B.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Completely Satified
As long as I have known about Hyundai of Yuma, I have invested my money in Hyundai Sonata's. I am on my fourth one now and I can't say enough about the car or the service that they perform. The service and sales are top noch. They make me feel like I am part of the family. The facilities are very clean and the service waiting room is always very clean and well stocked with coffee and goodies, not to mention a refrigerator full of water. As you can tell I am Satisfied with Hyundia of Yuma
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/22/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team Robert. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for coming to our dealership. We appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. Look forward to seeing you on your next services.

GF
George F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The employee are great
Nice and clean a happy family
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback George and taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate your recommendation and are please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!

03/20/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/20/2019

We want to thank you for your five- star review and recommendation. We know you are a loyal customer and we appreciate it. We are here to help you anytime you need us.

Thank you again!

Melissa W.
Always great service
Your service department is fast, courteous, and reasonably priced. Thanks!
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/20/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

San Luis, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/20/2019

Awesome, we are so glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to share your five-star review with us and we look forward to being here whenever you need us again.

WD
Waymond D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always courteous and professional
The service department always seems to put customer service first. It issslways a pleasant experience
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Michael S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, courteous, and efficient.
Took my car in for software upgrade. I was a few minutes early, but they took it right away. And they washed it. Good job.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/19/2019

Michael,
Thank you for your 5 star, we appreciate you. Your feedback only helps us get better. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

Jesse W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service department
The service department is very friendly nice helpful straight to the point and I would recommend anybody or any of my friends to go to that service department to get service.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/18/2019

Jesse,

Thank you for coming to Hyundai of Yuma for your service needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to meeting you next visit.

Daniel C.
San Luis, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service rep Chris was awesome. This location treats everyone like family.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/16/2019

Daniel,
We here at Hyundai of Yuma are so glad your experience this visit was great. Look forward to meeting you next visit

KF
Karen F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is kind and courteous.
Hyundai takes good care of their customers. They are courteous and thorough.

Maria R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Best dealership in town!
I have never been disappointed with the service. I have been a client for a few years and I receive friendly service every time I have my car serviced. I definitely recommend Hyundai of Yuma to everyone I know.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/15/2019

Maria
We always appreciate feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the survey. We appreciate you and look forward to meeting you next visit

TJ
Tracy J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
I am really enjoy working with the current service manager. He takes the time to explain the needed repairs and makes me feel comfortable with the rates that I am paying. I have purchased 4 cars from this dealer and will continue to do so due to their excellent customer service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/15/2019

Kourtney M.
Car Service
The people at Hyundai of Yuma are very helpful and kind. They are easy to work with and ask questions of if need be.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/15/2019

Kourtney,
We are so glad here at Hyundai of Yuma your experience was a good one. Look forward to meeting you next visit. We appreciate you.

Ralph C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Genesis 2015
Hyundai expert service takes such great care of my car. I love my Genisis , and keeping it in excellent shape is important to me.”Thank you Hyundai service.
I appreciate you. Carolyn
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star . We appreciate your kind words.

Lawrence S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
N/A
People are friendly and efficient. Always let me know what's going on.
RAUL M., Parts/Service Manager from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star , your communication is much appreciated.

Alberta M.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service employees treat like family by name not a number
Service department employees treated me like family not a number Danny they my service man alway ready courteous listens to my needs of my car bought my first car the in 2013 and my second 2018 came back like service department and technicians who work my car also love and appreciate the shuttle ride work and pickup makes my life less stressful knowing Thank you Danny making feel like family Thank you huydy family
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome feedback Alberta, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

KE
Karri E.
Routine service
Wonderful service like always..

Dea M.
Battery covered under warranty
The battery was covered under the warranty for my 2017 Elantra with 15,000 miles. Nice surprise.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/12/2019

I'm sorry to hear about the wait time you experienced, I apologize on behalf of my service team for the inconveniences but I am glad to hear that your battery was covered under warranty.