Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Quick in and out as scheduled.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/14/2021

We are happy to hear your recent service visit was quick. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we hope to be able to make your next visit five-star worthy.

EP
Evelia P.
Somerton, AZ
04/08/2021
Thank you so much Juan Robles you are a caring, helpful and a friendly person. I’m very satisfied with your service.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Evelia. We appreciate your wonderful comments for Juan we look forward to your next visit!

GT
Greg T.
Brawley, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Good
Ok
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/14/2021

Greg, I appreciate your honest feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help make your next visit five-star worthy.

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Professional and prompt
Our service representative was Juan. He was professional and quickly took care of us.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback for Juan! We are happy to hear he was professional. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Staff is very nice. Getting the oil changed takes some time since it’s the only dealership in town.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/08/2021

I apologize for the extended wait time during your recent service visit. Thank you for your honest feedback and bringing this to my attention. I appreciate your comments and I will use them to better our Service Department. Please feel free to give me a call if there is anything I can do to make your next visit five-star worthy.

DO
Diaz O.
04/06/2021
I took my Hyundai Elantra 2016 last Wednesday March 31, 2021 due to my Trunk wont closed, they fixed it although I don't have any appointment just walk in.... which I really appreciate it! but the next day early in morning, while driving going to work I noticed my engine light on. I call the Service and told them what happen to my car, they told me to bring the car in which I did... short the story they fixed it, but here again the next day the engine lights comes on again. I don't understand why if they do diagnose your Car when you in ... why they can't fix the problem. Instead coming back again for other cost. Sorry but I just prostrated.
CP
CHRIS H P. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for speaking with Juan today. We will get your issue resolved and make sure the light does not come on again.
Chris Patterson
Hyundai of Yuma

BG
Brenda G.
Somerton, AZ
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Excelente servicio
Mi lugar favorito para los servicios de mi carro ♥️
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/07/2021

Brenda, Gracias por su revisión y comentarios de cinco estrellas. ¡Nos alegra saber que somos su lugar favorito para reparar su automóvil! No dude en llamarnos en cualquier momento que nos necesite.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always receive exceptional at this dealership. Domonick can always take care of any issues I might hve.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for your great comments for Dominick! We appreciate your continued support and we will be here to assist you anytime you need us.

Daniel C.
San Luis, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma rocks
The follow up quickly and customer satisfaction all the time.

03/29/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma.
The service at this location is great. Just needs a little work in communication with staff and costumers.
CP
CHRIS H P. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/29/2021

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for completeing the survey and speaking with Domonic regarding your concern. I appologize for the communication issue. We strive for 5 star service and your feedback is always appreciated.
Thank you again.

Chris Patterson
Hyundai of Yuma

Carolyn C.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Yuma , quality service you can trust
Since 1988, my husband and I have been fortunate to have Hyundai of Yuma service our cars. I bought my Genesis from them in 2015. Thanks to Dominic and his expert team, my Genesis continues to run “ like a dream “. I take it regularly for its well-check-up. Hyundai of Yuma is trustworthy , honest , and can be counted on for excellence and quality in service..
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Carolyn, Thank you for your continued support! We are thrilled to hear Dominic and the team have taken excellent care of your Genesis. We appreciate your five-star review and we will be here to help you anytime you need us!

Larry S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/28/2021 Category: Service
1 year service visit
The dealership is real nice did not vacuum interior of new car after service Not used to this with new car
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Larry, I am sorry that your vehicle was not vacuumed during your recent service visit and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I will be sure to use your feedback to better our everyday practices. Please feel free to give me a call if there is anything more I assist you with.

AA
Aisha A.
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/25/2021 Category: Service
awesome service
I have no problem with them. Their associates are knowledgeable and helpful
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/26/2021

Aisha, Thank you for your comments and five-star review! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

James S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service !!
Last week, I had made an appointment and dropped off my vehicle, with the service department here in Yuma. when I dropped off the vehicle, I talked with the Service Advisor, Domonic Bizek, I mentioned the problems, I was having with my Tucson, not being able to fuel it, always shuts off while fueling, and engine warning light on.
I mentioned that I was on a short time frame, due to that I was deploying very soon, so I needed the vehicle back as soon as possible. The next day, I got a call that it had been fixed, and I could come down and pick it up. I did, and Domonic, mentioned that they replaced a part in the fuel tank, but the only way to know if it was fixed was to go and try and fuel it and see if it works.
I went to chevron, tried to fill up but no luck was still the same, when I was done, Domonic, called and asked if it worked and since it didn't resolve the problem, to bring it back in order to check it out again and he would have the mechanic fix the issue.
The next day, Domonic followed up with me and mentioned that the mechanic Danny, found out after dropping the gas tank that it was dirty, and clogged up, but during the process of troubling shooting , a small part was broken, and needed to be ordered to be fixed correctly.
On Monday I got a call from Domonic, letting me know that the part had been replaced, and the tank had been cleaned, and it was good to go.
I came down, talked with Domonic, and he went over everything, he mentioned the mechanic Danny, had gone to chevron, filled my tank up videoed it on his phone, to let me know that it was fixed and was working correctly.
After completing my paper work, and talking with the Service Advisor, I was able to talk with the mechanic Danny, he went over everything, was very honest, professional, and knowledgeable, and I really appreciated, the time he took with all this.
I have to say, I have had may interactions at different times with Hyundai, staff, and they are the BEST at what they do, and they go above and beyond every time !!! I truly am impressed with the Honesty, Professionalism, Knowledge, Courtesy, I have always received, while Im at Hyundai, of Yuma.
Thank you Hyundai of Yuma, Great Team you have !!!
James Shadle,
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/26/2021

James, Thank you for your service! We really appreciate your awesome comments and time taken to she them with us. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2021 Category: Service
It’s a car dealer
No comment
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to be able to make your next visit five-star worthy.

Wellton, AZ
03/22/2021 Category: Service
The respect and kindness of the employees
Very trusting and friendly, seems as though they always go the extra mile. Have helped us out with my wife's genesis more than once, keep up the good work guys.
JOHN B. from Hyundai of Yuma responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you so much for your continued support and wonderful feedback! We appreciate your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.