Oceano, CA
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Throughout
I can't say enough good things about Hyundai San Luis Obispo. They have excellent service and get the work done right the first time. We will be taking both of our Hyundai vehicles here for future service!
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/24/2020

Dan,
Thank you for your stellar review. We appreciate you as a two time Hyundai owner and we look forward to servicing both your Sonata and Your Elantra GT in the future.

IH
Irving H.
Cayucos, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Service with Depth
From the greeting to pickup, the service covered all aspects, with sincere, friendly, and effective customer support.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/24/2020

Irving,
thank you for your review!
We are working hard to make sure every customer that walks in the door has the kind of experience you have received. We feel that a little effort goes a long way.
We look forward to helping you on your next visit!

Mario M.
King City, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Your staff bent over backwards to keep your customer feel at ease. I didn’t feel that I am being taken advantage of. That’s always my feeling whenever I take my cars for service.
Excellent.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Mario for your kind words. We work hard to create an environment that is comfortable and stress free! Hopefully on your next visit, the golf courses will be back open for you to enjoy, Salamat!

Atascadero, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Rescore on Recent survey
I wrote a very negative scoring on a poor experience I had at a Hyundai dealership. A technician contacted me and lent a very sympathetic ear to my disappointment. He agreed it could be used as a teaching moment for staff. He also offered to complete the service (the repair was successful) and actually offered to have the final work at a more convenient location. The dealership went the extra mile and assured me they got the 'message'.

06/14/2020 Category: Service
Adrift
Disorganized, confused and poorly executed.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/16/2020

Hi Glen, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to speak with me over the phone regarding your visit with us at Hyundai of San Luis Obispo. The experience you had at our dealership is clearly not the way we wish to concuct business. We feel your honest input on your experience is crucial to the training and development of our staff. Our main goal is to provide a 5 star experience to every customer. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any more concerns.

Mel Malilay
Shop Foreman

LV
Laurence V.
Cambria, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Very nice, helpful & professional staff.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Los Osos, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
The service manager was very he.pful.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/17/2020

John, Thank you for your business and your positive review. We look forward to serving you again!

Teresa S.
Atascadero, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Quick servicing
Needed servicing before long trip, scheduled in timely manner. New dealership so a little trouble verifying service contract, even though I had a copy of the signed contract.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/17/2020

Thank You Teresa for trusting you vehicle to us. We are still training and refining our customer check in process and rest assured that on your next visit, we will be able to look up your service contract information in a more efficient manner. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again!

Jay G.
Arroyo Grande, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/10/2020 Category: Service
First service
The crew at Hyundai did a great job. It was the first service for my Palisade. They went over and above. You would never know they were a new dealership.

Great job,

Jay Gingrich
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/17/2020

Jay, Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to servicing your Palisade in the future!

Jeff B.
Templeton, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly, and fast.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 06/17/2020

Jeff, Thank you for your review. your time is valuable to us. We look forward to helping you on your next visit!