Hyundai San Luis Obispo

Aric M.
Atascadero, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and sales.
Mel the Service Manager was great. Replaced struts and engine cover on my 2012 Elantra. We traded that car in and Alex the General Manager took that and more off the sticker price of the new 2021 Sonata I purchased that day on 2/19/21. Then Mel Service Manager and the Service Department changed the oil and oil filter on the spur of the moment that day because my oil light was flashing on my 2015 Elantra. Mel suggested this because after market oil filters seem to cause reduced oil flow and pressure in the engine. This has fixed that issue. Excellent service. Sales Department was great in purchasing my new 2021 Sonata Select Plus. Allowed me to drive a few cars. Then when I chose the 2021 Sonata Select Plus Sales was efficient in getting me every discount to include renate, military discount and my cost for repairs that day on my 2012 Elantra trade in. I love my new 2021 Sonata Sel Plus. I recommend the Service Department and Sales Department at San Luis Obispo Hyundai. Very satisfied customer. I recommend getting service completed for your car at SLO Hyundai and I recommend buying your new Hyundai at SLO Hyundai.

Daniel B.
Grover Beach, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly, helpful staff. Bought my 2020 Tucson from them and they searched to get me the exact model, color, and interior that I wanted. Scheduling for maintenance service was easy and service department did a great job. I highly recommend this dealership and the Hyundai vehicles. We have owned 4 and will never buy a different brand of vehicle.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 02/22/2021

Dan,

thank you for your review!!
We appreciate your kind words and are happy to know we are extended the quality and care you come to expect from Hyundai as a brand as us here as a dealer.
We look forward to helping you service all of your Hyundais' and wish you the best.

Julia R.
Los Osos, CA
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Always kind and helpful service
Always kind and helpful service. Professional & thorough
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 02/15/2021

Julia.

Thank you for the excellent review.
I have read your responses and we will work on ways to improve the check in process. We have a goal to check our customers in as soon as they arrive.
please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions or suggestions on how we can improve!

Catherine M.
San Luis Obispo, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 02/10/2021

Catherine,

Thank you very much for your review!
We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to helping you in the future!

Larry M.
Great place. Friendly staff, and
Knowledgeable mechanics. T.Y.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 01/21/2021

Larry,

We thank you very much for your glowing review! Our top priority here is our ability to keep our customers safe.
Performing recalls to newer model vehicles allows us the ability to maintain our promise of safe vehicle's and happy customers.
We look forward to seeing you for your next service!

LG
Larry G.
Los Osos, CA
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Great car and thorough, professional service
Accomplished a major service in a short time and eliminated any anxiety about the health of the vehicle
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 12/08/2020

Larry,

thank you very much for your review.
We will look for ways to improve our waiting room area as we continue to grow and explore options for our customer convenience area.
We look forward to helping you in the future and will forward this information to the owner on ways to impove our customer experience!

Rodil R.
Atascadero, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent personell
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 12/04/2020

Rodil.
Thank you for your review.
We appreciate you as a customer and we hope to help you again in the future!

LL
Lexi L.
Creston, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Staff fast and helpful
I had to change my appointment time last minute and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. everytime i visit this location the employees are very nice and knowledgeable.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable staff
Staff was very helpful and courteous.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 11/17/2020

Lexi,
Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your honesty and hope you know we look at all of our review to know in what ways to improve.
Although we have no control over what parts become limited due to backorders, We will focus on scheduling in the future to avoid repeat visits when not necessary and forcast what parts need to be available to us for our customers.
We look forward to helping you again.

Cambria, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
The employees are very helpful & nice.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/26/2020

LV
Thank you for the review!
We are working hard to make sure you receive the 5 star treatment everytime you some in for service!
We cant wait to see you and the Veloster soon!

Carlesha H.
Arroyo Grande, CA
10/22/2020
Fast, Friendly Courteous Service. Took care of my car service with no issues.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the stellar review!
We enjoy providing the 5 star experience and hope to help you really soon!

Tracy S.
Paso Robles, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Taken care of as promised...very professional.
This was our first visit on a small warranty issue...running light lens had moisture after car wash on our new Hyundai. Once the dealership confirmed this the part had to be ordered but they were able to fix the following afternoon. The entire staff we came in contact with were so polite, professional and accommodating...we will return for all our warranty and service work.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for your review!
It was a pleasure meeting you and being able to help with the service on your Kona. We look forward to assisting you with service in the future!

Santa Maria, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Keep up the good work
Good job everyone!
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the Great review!

Templeton, CA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Staff were helpful and courteous. My issue was dealt with in a professional manner.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/12/2020

LD
Thank you for your wonderful review.
We are working hard make sure every service visit deserves a 5 star rating.
We look forward to serving you again!

TP
Tony P.
Paso Robles, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/09/2020 Category: Service
What a change.
Bought my Palisade here last year. Had a horrible experience buying my car. Decided to come back for a service after finding out that it is under a new ownership and management. Very happy that I did, the place is nice, clean and well run facility. A friendly and knowledgeable service advisor. Also got a chance to meet and chatted with the owner. Vey friendly and down to earth person.
I would highly recommend this place.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 10/12/2020

Mr. P
thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Your experience is the type of experience we wish for every one of our customers.
We look forward to helping you with your Palisade in the future!

RL
Ronald L.
Lompoc, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/29/2020 Category: Service
They know their product.
Excellent honest service at more reasonable prices.
Mel M. from Hyundai San Luis Obispo responded on 09/30/2020

RL
Thank you very much for the Honest review. We are glad you have found us and appreciate your willingness to be a customer of Hyundai San Luis Obispo. Honesty and and accuracy are the pillars that we are building our business on.
We hope to see your Genesis back in the Future!