Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

PM
PAUL M.
Winlock, WA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service f 150 truck
F150truck serviced on 9/21 tech didn’t tighten bolts on skid plate saw it hanging by 2 bolts the next day fixed it myself but need to be more careful !

TIM M.
Centralia, WA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/recalled item
Cost of oil change and it taking 21/2 hours longer than said it would take. I’ve never been out of there on time and you over book you mechanics!

RD
Rose D.
Tacoma, WA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service. Giving 1 star because half of a star isn’t an option.
Terrible customer service. Terrible communication. No follow through on their commitments made. Salesman Tentoe, was fantastic, absolutely phenomenal; after that though it went downhill quickly. The finance department sucks. Manager sucks; he was rude and laughed in my face when I expressed my concerns to him. I have never have to deal with such an inconsiderate person before, no professionalism whatsoever. After 1 (very long) week - full of many errors, poor communication, and failure to follow through on any of their commitments we have decided to go elsewhere with our business and our money!

We will never return. You should save yourself the HUGE headache that it is to deal with these people.

GS
GEORGE S.
Toledo, WA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
No communication and way over budget... for nothing
When I spoke with the service manager as I dropped the truck off, we agreed that he would diagnose the issue only, and that I had a budget of $500 for that diagnosis. Once the diagnosis was made I was told that my bill was $880. Not once was I contacted that the bill was exceeding the agreed upon amount, and I had to pay in full in order to retrieve my truck.

When I arrived with a tow truck to bring my truck home, I found it out in the yard with a large amount of engine parts in the bed of the truck IN THE RAIN. I am hoping I will be able to salvage the pieces as I put it back together.

Based on the above I cannot in good conscience recommend the service department.

TA
TONY A.
Centralia, WA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
lack of QUALITY service with the lube techs
lube techs drag there feet and there is no urgency to there work i understand quality before quantity but i was in the service department for over 8 hours. i ended up doing two of the things on the punch list and helped with tires. lack of motivation from management. the customer service reps at the front counter are amazing even loaning me a personal car to get things done.

Joe F.
04/05/2018
2016 F150
There are two employees that try extra hard to help. Clayton and Lloyd.
Clayton is the best employee Awesome Ford has. He is there for the customer.
Lloyd's hands are tied by management. I5 Ford (Awesome Ford) can not fix my vehicle, even though it is under warranty. I am told, "it is an ENGINEERING problem and there is no fix at this time". I have 3 doors that I can not use in cold weather. (Locks Freeze).
Also, after Major warranty repairs, during the first 6 months of ownership, I have a rear slider window that rattles. Awesome Ford caused the problem but is unwilling to repair it.
I will continue to try contacting Ford's corporate office to try to get help, but they are also difficult to deal with.

JOSEPH F.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
F150 repair
I have 3 doors that will not open in cold weather. The ENGINEERING dept. can not come up with a fix.

I have had a bad rattle in my back slider window ever since Ford had to do major warranty work.

I5 ford just gives me a run around saying they can not fix issues.

You do have two people working for you, Clayton and Lloyd, that are top notch and try to help.

I will be contacting corporate to file a complaint.

FF
FREDRICK F.
Ford F250
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Click Bait
I did not visit I-5 cars ar all this year. Why this email?

SK
SANDRA K.
02/17/2018 Category: Service
2002 ford
you did not fix

all the problems with my truck in2 visits
to your shop .i do not know if i will bring it back to you

JOHN F.
Cinebar, WA
12/29/2017 Category: Service
No time
My wife tried to make a appointment for a check engine light. They didn't have time to take care of this.

LESTER B.
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Scam
Don't fall for it.

ROGER W.
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Didn't bring my vehicle in that day
I didn't bring my vehicle in that day. What are your records saying? And why?

Dustin L.
11/13/2017
Mis quote wait time
Waited for 2 and a half hours for a service that was quoted at 1 hour over the phone, then at 1 and a half when I arrived. And the bathroom was filthy.

LY
LESLIE Y.
Toledo, WA
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I had a 9:15am appt. The service employee asked If I would be waiting for my vehicle and I informed him that I would be. He informed me that my "car was staged and that he informed them that I would be waiting". Finally at 10am, I went to the desk to inquire why my vehicle was still sitting in the parking lot. Ten minutes later, I was informed that they were running behind. In the 10 minutes of waiting, I had already arranged for someone to pick me up. I was finally called at 11:45am that my vehicle was ready. Thank goodness I did not wait but I had to reschedule several appointments for the day due to the delay. I have had several experiences with the service department and there is always something that goes wrong and it usually goes back to the employees lack of communication. I have kept giving them another chance but I am done.

RL
ROBERT L.
Glenoma, WA
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Tranny inspect
Whoever is testing is apparently NOT a transmission person.

Katie M.
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Appointment
My appointment was scheduled for their lunch time when nobody would be working on my car.

TH
TOM H.
Mossyrock, WA
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Terrible
on my third time back for same repair . have to go back again only used them because rental car co close.

JANELLE W.
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Filthy truck returned to me with mark on fender.
No wash?
20 cents more per hour charged than quote. Full price diagnostic with things diagnosed I never asked to be looked at. Very disappointing.

RK
ROGER K.
FORD EDG
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Service appt
The service appt we had took way too long-a hour and a half, at least. Certainly not what we expected from a dealership. Poor waiting (seating) and very poor refreshments ( as in only coffee and an empty cookie warmer). We would recommend this dealership but would tell others to be wary of the service conditions offered.

TR
T R.
Tacoma, WA
05/04/2017
Sound Ford rude and full of lies!!!
Horrible customer service and full of lies. Wil NEVER RECOMMEND!!!!