Jason A.
Saylorsburg, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business was awesome. He can trust them to do a great job with his vehicle.

ST
Sean T.
06/15/2019
Great service great pros
I have known Scotty for over 20 year he and his crew have worked on my cars my dad’s my brother’s and my kids. He is awesome and I trust him to do the right fix. I do not hesitate to recommend him for any car work.

Shirley M.
06/15/2019
Review of service
They are so helpful and very nice.

BK
Bill K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/11/2019
Always Terrific Service
We’ve been taking all of our cars to Ike’s for ever.
Scott and his team never disappoint.
My daughter needed an engine replacement, Scott found an engine, had it shipped in from Georgia, installed it... all at half of what the Honda dealer quoted.
Tremendous service at fair prices.
We won’t go anywhere else!!!

MA
Mario A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Mario said the service provided by this business was good.

OR
Odessa R.
06/07/2019
Highly recommend
Whenever I need anything done with my vehicles over the years I've always taken it here. I've always been satisfied for sure!

RD
Richard D.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the employees called about any service delays. They completed the desired service. The work was done in a timely manner.

Justin B.
Kia Optima
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Justin said everything was good and went very smooth.

BT
Brian T.
Saturn VUE
05/29/2019
The Best
Scotty has been working on my cars since 2004. And now my kid's cars. Hes always been honest, fair and professional. I hesitate giving such a good review, if he gets busier he may not get me in! Keep it up Scott, glad to call you " My Mechanic"

DA
Donald A.
05/25/2019
Great people, great service
Been going here for a couple years. Always great service and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.

IG
Isidra G.
05/24/2019
Ike's she'll have been taking care of my cars for a long time. They have great service and the prices are very reasonable. It is nice to know that they are mechanics that I can trust.
They take very good care of my car.

James J H.
05/24/2019
Great service. Convenient. Trustworthy.
I trust their knowledge and expertise. Their diagnostic skills are on point. Our extended family are loyal customers.

TR
Todd R.
05/23/2019
Inspection/Emissions
Always great and convenient service.

LJ
Laura J.
05/21/2019
The people are awesome
Love Scottie and the ‘gang’

Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/20/2019
The best!
I can always count on great reliable service

Northampton, PA
Ram 1500
05/13/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
We have been servicing our vehicles at Ike’s Shell with Scott for many, many years and have always been extremely pleased! We recommend everyone to go see Scott for all their vehicle needs!

Jacob S.
Dodge Avenger
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said this business had a family atmosphere. They did whatever it took to help him. They told him straight up what was wrong with his vehicle. He had no problems with it after they fixed it. They were overall the best. It was a great business ran by a fantastic person, he will continue using them as long as he lives in Pennsylvania.

AC
Annette C.
Bath, PA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Annette said they do good work.

Dean g.
05/06/2019
Trusted place Honest people
Very knowledgeable mechanics. Great service.

Donna S.
05/03/2019
Great Garage
Great place to get car serviced! Been Customer over 20 years. Always accommodating!!