iLoveKickboxing

Jan T. on 10/29/2017
"Awesome place!"
So excited to find such a fun place to workout. Each time I have met someone new. It's a community and everyone supports each other no matter what shape you are in. Each class is different so you work out all your muscles. Come check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 06:03 PM
Alissa H. on 10/05/2017
"I Love Kickboxing!"
I Love Kickboxing in Apple Valley is a great location! The staff are so friendly and energetic! They really give you a great workout!
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 07:32 PM
Heather H. on 09/26/2017
"Good Vibe Tribe!"
I am addicted to Ilovekickboxing. The workouts are a combination of cardio/strength training/kickboxing and is always a surprise so you will not get bored. The instructors are great, the music really gets you pumped, and you will learn to push yourself harder than you thought possible. Give this place a try! you will see and feel results
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 04:59 PM
Emma W. on 09/01/2017
"Amazing!"
I started iLoveKickboxing not too long ago, and I'm already in love. The staff is so awesome and motivating, and I look forward to each workout. I love that I feel stronger after each workout. Can't recommend it enough!!!
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 07:06 PM
Amber B. on 08/21/2017
"Love my Tribe "
Love my people and love going to see them and getting a great workout
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 10:43 PM
Amber B. on 08/21/2017
"AV Awesome!!"
Love my Tribe and I love going here to a supportive group who encourage me to be my best every day.
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 10:39 PM
Naomi L. on 08/04/2017
"Awesome Place"
I have been going to this location for almost 2 months and I love it! I was hooked after that first class and I can already see the difference in my body shape and health! The staff is ALWAYS awesome to work with. The other members are great to be around as well. I leave each class tired and sweaty but I feel great!! This is a great place to attend!!!
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:25 AM
Sherri C. on 07/30/2017
"Kick ass gym"
I love this place! I am enjoying working out finally! Highly recommend to anyone! The instructors are bad ass and really are supportive!
I can't wait for my next class!
Bring a towel and water to your first class! They will make you sweat and burn calories!
Review Created: 07/30/2017 02:02 PM
Jessica P. on 07/30/2017
"A new path!"
The whole team at ILKB combine a killer workout and an enthusiastic energy that make you want to keep pushing yourself further! I didn't think I'd finish the first class, but felt so amazingly empowered after that has me going back for more and more! What started as a Groupon trial evolved into a membership that is strengthening my inner resolve to achieve my personal fitness goals!
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 07:03 AM
Sherri C. on 07/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Workout is the best! I have never pushed myself like this! "
Love the place! Really great instructors! Everyone is supportive! I finally want to work out! So glad I became a member! Highly recommend to anyone!
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 09:32 PM
Clara P. on 07/28/2017
"I love this place!!! "
ILKB-Aurora is the best place for a workout. The classes are fun and challenging. The instructors are all nice and great at what they do. The music and motivation is perfect!
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 11:21 PM
Mariah L. on 07/24/2017
"Love this place "
Comfortable atmosphere and encouraging staff! Easy to make fitness goals for anyone !
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:34 PM
Debbie G. on 07/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"ILoveKickboxing ~ Youngsville, LA"
This is the best workout class! I love it from start to finish! The owner and the coaches are amazing! They always greet you with a "Hello" and a "Smile" and are very attentive to making sure you are doing the moves right. They are awesome! :)
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 09:22 PM
Melissa R. on 07/20/2017
"Just Awesome!"
have never wanted to work out so much in my life! The instructors are upbeat and so much fun! It doesn't matter what fitness level you are at they will push you to do your best. It is called I Love Kickboxing for a reason! I am down a dress size in just a couple short weeks. It's just amazing!
Service Date: 03/05/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 01:35 PM
Cameron A. on 07/14/2017
"Simply the BEST"
Couldnt be happier with a fitness program! I stumbled across iLoveKickboxing on facebook since i was new to the area I was looking to get into something where I could meet new people and get to know my surroundings. Everyone is so welcoming from the staff to everyone that is in the classes with you. You can go to any class you want as many times as you want once you sign up AND my favorite part is that the classes are all mixed so people from all skill levels are in one class. You may not be in the best of shape but everyone helps you and pushes you to do your best. you can see where you start from and where you can get to because everyone is in one room. Its a kick in the rear but its an amazing place for everyone. I also love the fitness tips they give after every class, just small things you can do at home to keep pushing to your goal.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 12:08 PM
Robert F. on 07/13/2017
"I Love this place!"
I love this place! The instructors work with you and help you whenever you need it. It's like having your own personal trainers. They are all such wonderful ladies. You feel like they want to help you instead of they were paid to help you, like most workout places. I love them all! I love this place!
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 11:14 AM
Liz C. on 06/29/2017
"Great Energy Booster!"
I started at ILKB Apple Valley 2 1/2 weeks ago, and think this place is amazing! The atmosphere is high energy and positive, the workouts are unique and interesting, never boring. I have seen the change in my energy level, after only 6 classes. All the instructors have been encouraging and helpful, they really know what they're doing.
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 12:42 PM
Karen M. on 06/26/2017
"Best Workout Ever!!"
Absolutely the most fun intense workout you can do! Instructors are awesome! If you try it you'll love it and get hooked just like I did!!
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 02:23 PM
Karen M. on 06/26/2017
"Best Workout Ever!!"
The trainers are great and make you feel very welcome! This is something anyone of any age and shape can do. Highly recommend giving it a try - you'll be hooked!
Service Date: 06/20/2017