Imperial Auto And Truck Centers

BC
Brenda C.
02/23/2019
Would never recommend
My daughter brought her Jeep here to have Heater fixed. It was going to be 1000 and she said she didn’t have it. They told her they could fix it for 400 which they did by gluing the heater box open not telling her that she wouldn’t have air anymore. When she took her Jeep back they charged her 40 to tell her that it would now be over 1000 to fix it which of course she doesn’t have it. If they had told her that to fix it by gluing Hester box open to get heat would mean that she would no longer have air she wouldn’t have had it fixed in the first place. Up to this time I highly recommended your place but I feel you took advantage of her What can she do now? For the short amount of time we actually need heat here I would have told her to leave it alone. It’s much more important to have A/C in our city

GS
Gerald S.
06/30/2018
Worst Experience Ever
I took my classic car (1987 Honda Prelude) to Imperial Auto in April 2017 for piston replacement. 11 months later they returned my car, $2000 above original quote and still leaking oil. My $1500 Alpine stereo system was stolen. The paint and trim damaged from being uncovered for almost a full year. Ownership refuses to compensate for any of the damage. I am forced to try to to recover my loses through civil litigation. I would never recommend this establishment for auto service.

CR
charlie r.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said he has always been treated well by Loren at this business.

Monica G.
HUMMER H3
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Monica said the service was okay.

Chris S.
Acura TL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he has been taking his vehicle to the business for a while.

MARGARET W.
05/26/2018
Mostly
Loren and the front desk people are professional, courteous and friendly. I don’t feel dumb :)
I’ve had one problem only since I started entrusting my cars to imperial 10 years ago. And without question they took care of it.
It’s great to have a mechanic you can trust!

MARTY C.
Buick LeSabre
05/26/2018
Excellent customer service, excellent maintenance personnel!
Bought a used car. Brought it in for an oil change and and safety check. They took me back and showed me the problem areas, gave me a a quote for all services and told me what needed to be fixed first in regards to safety. You may find cheaper but you certainly won't find better customer service, mechanics, a more comfortable waiting area. Foolish to go anywhere else.

Jeep Compass
05/25/2018
Customer Service nightmare
I’ve never been to an establishment that has as horrible customer service as this shop! Both girls sitting at the front act like your bothering them as they are stuffing their faces eating. You can’t get a much as a simple hello or eye contact. I won’t ever be returning for service. At least Terribles says thank you for your business. I only put one star because it made me.

Marsha M.
Honda Crosstour
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said the owner was really honest.

WM
Wendy M.
Nissan Versa
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the service was great. The staff members were prompt. They rotated her wheels and now her vehicle drives like a breeze. She noticed a difference in her vehicle that she was very happy with. The woman she first spoke to at the business was very courteous. She explained what was fine with the vehicle, which was really appreciated. The staff was honest and thorough. Everything was great.

James H.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were reliable with regard to the timing and cost of repairs on his vehicle.

MT
Maurice T.
Nevada
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Maurice said Lisa told him the part would be there at a certain time, and it was 3 hours late. He had to wait most of the day because of this miscommunication.

KR
KARL R.
04/27/2018
PERFECT
ALL THE EMPLOYEES AND THE OWNER KNOW THE CUSTOMERS, ARE ALWAYS AWARE OF CUSTOMER NEEDS AND , AND TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK.

WM
always good, always fair

AR
Alex R.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business did a great job on his vehicle and he will only bring his vehicle into this facility.

JOYCE G.
GMC Suburban
04/24/2018
Bob is always helpful, always checks with my insurance to cover parts, explaines everything in detail, is always kind .
I appreciate the warm welcome every time I go in the office and the work on the SUV was well done.

PA
PAM A.
04/23/2018
Honest and consistent
I’ve been taking my 2004 Malibu to Imperial for the last 10 years. Bob always keeps me informed as to what’s going on with my vehicle while it’s at the shop and let’s me know when it’s ready to be picked up.

BO
BOBBIE O.
Nissan Maxima
04/21/2018
The owner - Loren Kiner
I have been taking my car to Imperial Auto for 15 + years, Loren is always honest and fair. I am a woman and i do not need to worry about whether i am being gouged.

FA
FRED A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2018
Battery Check & Rear Deck Lid fix
Every time I have been here I have received very good and prompt service.

Fred Axthelm

TA
Tracy A.
HENDERSON, NV
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said this business got her in fast, the staff give her rides to work, and the customer service is outstanding. Lauren the owner just goes above and beyond to make everyone happy.