KZ
Kyle Z.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/20/2019
Nice professional service
I feel like I got lucky to find this place. They fixed my problem and I will be back for other things to keep my 17 year old truck going. Thank you very much for the quick and very reasonably priced service.

03/18/2019
Great service, friendly staff !!!
I was impressed with the personal and friendly service! Would highly recommend!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, always appreaciated.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Dawn C.
03/18/2019
Fantastic customer service and seeing issues before they become a problem.
bought a used vehicle last year and have been very happy with their service and any issues I have had with the vehicle.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Dawn for the kind words and the five stars.

Corey M.
Dodge Charger
03/13/2019
Chasing random noises for me
My muffler is making weird noises (weirder than did like) and they took her around to find them out for me. Great job boys
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Corey, can't have a Charger Scat Pack sounding weird. Glad we could help out.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
03/09/2019
Wonderful Service
Jerry, Dave and the crew have done another first class job. Fast turn-around, Thanks Frank
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Frank, always a pleasure.

RD
Rosalie D.
Honda Fit
03/07/2019
A trusted repair shop
As a person that doesn't know anything about my vehicle's needed repairs, my chosen repair shop must be honest & efficient. Using The Muffler Shop every 3,500 miles, from 2010, has brought my 9 year old vehicle to over 165,000 miles...and still reliable! Yes, I highly recommend The Muffler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Rosalie, you are one of our customers that puts the most mileage on a car in the shortest amount of time. Let's see if we can get another 100k out of this one.

Ray B.
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2019
2006 Jeep Liberty
Only the best will suffice for the maintenance and necessary repairs for my Jeep Liberty. The Muffler Shop is that source and is the primary reason why the Liberty continues to run as well as it does.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/08/2019

As always Ray, we appreceiate your continued support.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
03/06/2019
Great
The service is always professional and timely. The staff are knowledgeable and very friendly. I recommend this shop to everyone.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Joan for the 5 star rating and your recommendations.

03/05/2019
Highly recommended.
Excellent service always! I have every confidence in their work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/08/2019

We always appreceiate hearing we are doing a good job.

Joyce W.
02/26/2019
Friendly staff, great service, reasonable prices.
The Muffler Shop is the only place we'll take our cars.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you Joyce, we are always here for you.

EM
Eric M.
02/24/2019
QUALITY OF SERVICE
MY CAR HAS BEEN SERVICED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. EACH TIME THE SERVICE WAS GREAT, INFORMATIVE AND REASONABLE. I ALWAYS LEAVE WITH CONFIDENCE IN THE WORK PERFORMED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you very much Eric, we are always happy to serve you and always here when you need us.

EM
Elizabeth M.
02/23/2019
The Best Always!!
As always a great service at the Muffler Shop. They understand you vehicle and always make you feel like you mean the world to them. So happy we found the Muffler Shop!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/25/2019

Thank Joe D, 2012 for referring you. Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. Always here when you need us.

Austin B.
Scion tC
02/20/2019
Best mechanics around
I’ve been coming here for several years myself while also sending friends and family to get their cars serviced or repaired. This shop is extremely honest and transparent with every transaction I’ve experienced. I normally go in for the regular oil change but have also had larger repairs done as well. Throughout the larger repairs they kept me up to date throughout the process and always get my vehicle back to me as quick as possible. This is definitely the place to bring your car!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/21/2019

Yes you have Austin, since 2013. Thank you for being such a loyal customer and referring your friends and family. We are celibrating our 37th year in business because of great customers like you.

CJ
Chris J.
02/14/2019
I had brake, power steering and radiator flush. They were done with the car in an hour. I can’t thank them enough. Great service and great price.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/19/2019

Always a pleasure working with our long time customers. Thank you Chris for the great review.

EA
Evan A.
02/05/2019
Friendly with great service
I wanted to get lifters for my back trunk on my 95 Mustang .They told me they would order them after the phone call..I went down to pay for them and they were already there. It took about 5 minutes to put them and I
was out the door.Also the price was right
Great Job.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Evan for the 5 stars. Now the trunk lid won't hit you in the head when you are getting things out of the trunk.

01/30/2019
Always Great Service
They always provide great service!

We appreciate your time to give us 5 stars

Kia Forte
01/29/2019
Always the best
The best experience ever been going there for years honest and never mislead people very good the best I recommend it
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words. It's been a pleasure taking care of your vehicle needs since 2011

CD
Cheryl D.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/24/2019
The staff was prompt, helpful and very informative. I would definitely recommend this location.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/04/2019

Always great to hear feedback from a first time customer.

BF
Bill F.
01/22/2019
Great Service, Great Advice, Timely work
We've moved last year from a small town in Indiana. Finding an honest "small town" mechanic who knows your car and you and will make the recommendations that will save you money was difficult to find in a large metropolis. After trying others, the Muffler Shop was recommended. The 25 minute travel time to the shop has been well worth it. Jerry and the Muffler Shop employees have been honest, efficient and knowledgeable and have completed repairs and service to both of our "older" vehicles. We definitely recommend the Mufler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Bill for the five stars and very kind words. We try every day to maintain the small town feeling we started with 37 years ago.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
Great Service, again
Thanks to Jerry, Dave and the crew for another great job.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Frank for your trust in us.