Burton S.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/19/2018
36 YEARS AND GOING STRONG
My first visit was very positive. Their pricing is very fair and the work done is excellent. This is a great place to take your car for a variety of service needs. They seem to be honest and very capable.You do not keep a business going for 36 years if you are not really good at what you do.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Burton, I am very sorry for the mix up and delay of your system being shipped to Henderson, New Mexico the first time. Happy that everything worked out. Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words. Enjoy your Magnaflow Cat-Back Sytem and let us know if there is anything you need in the future.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Bob B.
10/13/2018
New Muffler Installed
New Muffler sounds perfect. Great recommendation and install. Thanks, Bob B.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Raptors and Flowmasters always get along great together.

Mark L.
Volkswagen Passat
10/11/2018
Always great service
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Great customers are the best, Thank you Mark.

Mike D.
10/06/2018
Super shop
My truck had a metallic rattle took it to the Muffler Shop they spent about 3 hours going over the truck and found it was a bad front drive line. Picked it up and no charge for their diagnostic work.
They made a customer for life!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Mike, your words and 5 star review are very much appreciated. We hope Adam's was able to take care of the problem.

Ford Thunderbird
10/03/2018
I have not heard that old car purr for a long time.
You exceeded yourself again. Ron is happy with the car, so I'm happy. It actually purrs now. Thank you.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Cliff for the intro to your brother Ron. We are happy we continue to exceed your expectations after all these years.

Janie C.
10/03/2018
Trustworthy and dependable
I bring our fleet vehicles and my personal vehicles to the Muffler Shop. Vehicles are finished in a timely manner and best of all the repairs are complete! I don't have to bring them for the same repair job. They don't try and sell me things that aren't unnecessary. If I need service that they do not provide they recommend fantastic shops that are just as trustworthy and dependable as they are.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Jane for putting your trust in us with your fleet and especially your personal vehicles, That means alot.

EM
Elizabeth M.
10/02/2018
The Best Always!!
Another great service from the Muffler Shop. We purchased a used vehicle and wanted the real scoop on it. The Muffler Shop did a once over and we are all set to go. Thanks as always you all are the best!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Elizabeth and thank you Joe D. for the referral of a great customer. Enjoy your new/used Ford.

Tanny S.
10/02/2018
A Great Place
As always, the service is great. We have used the Muffler shop for more than 15 years and are always satisfied with their service and staff.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

15 Years, WOW!!!. It seems like yesterday when you brought the 1993 Dodge P/U in for service. Thank you for the many years of friendship and loyality.

NR
Natasha R.
Geo Metro
10/01/2018
I love this place!
They are the nicest friendliest company around. They always take care of my needs. I have and old car where parts are hard to find but they find them. They are close and convenient that I can walk to them. They are always ready to help out. I love this shop so much, I recommend them to everyone.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Natasha for those very kind words. We appreciate you letting us work on your "Vintage" car.

Bob B.
09/28/2018
Great service always
Went in a little late in the afternoon and needed an oil change and asked about a rattling muffler . Jerry said he would check to see if they had one for my truck. They had several styles and levels of performance. I actually saw several and I chose one myself based upon the tech who has a vast amount of knowledge on exhaust systems. He swapped out a monster exhaust muffler made by Banks and installed a Flowmaster. Sounds great and performs as claimed by the tech. By the way this was my second Banks muffler that took a dive in 6 years. Other Banks products great Mufflers Not so much, Just my experience. The great part about Flowmaster still USA Made. Muffler Shop Crew FANTASTIC.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Bob for the review and over eight years as a customer. Enjoy your new Flowmaster and you know where to come in case of any issues.

KW
KIm W.
09/27/2018
Always great, friendly service!
Won’t take my cars anywhere else!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Kim, it's been a pleasure taking care of your Honda's for the last couple of years.

CT
Chris T.
09/25/2018
Easy to deal with
Had a custom pipe out in my Shelby, was done in an hour, looks and works great.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Chris, hope it's not too loud for the neighbors. Smiling!!!

ST
Sonya T.
Chrysler 200
09/19/2018
Service Professionals
When something goes wrong with my car, I can count on the Professionals at The Muffler Shop. From the diagnosis to the repair, the guys at the Muffler Shop explain the issue and handle the repair. It’s customer service at the highest level I count on every time! Thank You!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Sonya, always good to hear from our long time customers. Never want to forget what got us to our 36th year in business.

Andrew M.
Jeep Cherokee
09/18/2018
Convenient, quality, affordable auto work!
Brought my jeep in for exhaust mounts and muffler work. Quite the relief when they called with the quote for repair. Super affordable repair prices especially in today’s day and age! They called, texted and informed me of any findings they had prior to proceeding with work. After hours drop off and pick up was super convenient. Will be going back!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Andrew, We are happy your first time visit was a successful and enjoyable experience. Thank you for the review and kind words.

Ray B.
Jeep Liberty
09/11/2018
2006 Jeep Liberty - Radiator
Problem was diagnosed and repaired via replacement. Excellent work, as always. I have absolute trust in The Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Ray for the 5 star review and your absolute trust in us, Much appreciated.

Dean P.
09/06/2018
affordable and quick
We had two cars there right in a row and both vehicles were taken care of quickly and affordably. We appreciate their hard work and honesty when it comes to getting done what needs to be done.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Dean for allowing us to take care of all your Ford products.

GT
Gina T.
08/31/2018
There to get the job done right at a cheap price..
The people there are so nice . Will let you know what’s going on with your vehicle and not tell you other stuff to get more money out of you .. I take both of my vehicles there . Thanks guys for doing a great job...
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Gina, it is always a pleasure to take care of your Dodge & Chevrolet.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/29/2018
Always Great
The Muffler Shop has always done great work, and they stand behind the work they do. I recommend their work to anyone who want a reliable trustworthy mechanic shop to fix their vehicle and not worry about being taken advantaged. You will be happy with them at the Muffler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 08/30/2018

Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Cliff, always happy we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/19/2018
IT'S GREAT!!!
Just had the timing belt, water pump, belts, hoses, brake master cylinder, vacuum pump booster, and windshield wipers replaced. AND IT'S GREAT!!! They did a great job. Thank you.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you Cliff, let's see if we can get you out in that 5th wheel again enjoying the leisure life. Take care.

John H.
Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018
My one and only
This is the only place I will bring my cars to get repaired or maintenance done. You can rest assured your getting repairs done properly and not getting ripped off.