John K.
Buick Regal
06/20/2018
Customer Service, Efficiency, Knowledge and Cost
Always a wonderful experience.

Ray B.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2018
2006 Jeep Liberty
Service has always been top notch. I have never had to bring the vehicle back into the shop for something that was overlooked or not properly completed. Absolute faith and trust are the key words describing Muffler Shop service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Ray for the kind words.

Enjoy your trip,

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Mr./Ms. H.
06/01/2018
Fantastic service and trustworthy!
I bring all my vehicles to the muffler shop. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They will not try to sell you something that really isn't necessary. Very reliable.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2018

Always a pleasure to service the vehicle's for Helping Hands. You provide a much needed service to your clients of Henderson and we are proud to be your go to shop.

Chris B.
Muffler Shop For Life...
I knew nothing about the Muffler Shop and probably would have never found it if it was not for owner, Dave Beason.

Frankly, I take all my vehicles to Dave for one reason ... He is the guy that fixes your car right the first time ... and ... if for some reason things don't go right ... Dave is the kind of guy that makes it right.

Dave Beason has been running the Muffler Shop for decades! This is comforting but its not what makes the Muffler Shop great. It is Dave's constant commitment to serving his customers a the highest level.

You can see those are not just words immediately upon walking into his shop. Everything is tidy, clean and in its place. All that is a reflection of how runs every part of your business.

Running my own business I know this is easier said than done! And Dave makes it happen.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Coming from a fellow business owner those are very kind words.

Thank you Chris & Beth for your business,

Joyce W.
05/30/2018
The only place to go for car repairs!
Great service, very reasonable price, and great staff.

Always a pleasure Joyce.

GC
Gabrielle C.
Best Most Trustworthy
I am a native Henderson resident and have grown up knowing the best possible referrals are from friends. As a result, I started taking my vehicle to the muffler shop a little over two years ago and will never go to another shop. Dave and his team, Jeremy and several others are not only skilled mechanics, but treat me as if I were family and I trust them implicitly. I know when they say my vehicle needs work it is true. I stopped going to the quicklube spots years ago, but still felt uneasy. Now I know what to expect when I go in and also know that I have a team that is looking out for my safety since my vehicle is my office. Thank you Dave and your staff for always keeping my vehicle on the road.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you very much Gabby. Henderson natives always have a special place in our hearts.

Mark L.
Volkswagen Passat
05/30/2018
We always go to the muffler shop for great, personal and honest service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Mark, lets see if we can get this Volkswagen to the million mile mark,

Jeff D.
05/29/2018
It’s very simple. I’ve been going to the Muffler Shop for 23 years. They are honest, ethical and have great mechanics.
Jeff

Jeff, 23 years WOW!!!
Much appreciated.

Mandy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/29/2018
Always great service
Have trusted this shop for years. Thank you for honest and fast service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Mandy for the kind words. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your Ford P/U

ST
Sonya T.
Chrysler 200
04/30/2018
RockStar Customer Service
I appreciate the attention to detail I’ve come to expect from The Muffler Shop! Always consistent and informative. Thank you!

Hello Sonya,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your comments, thank you.

NR
Natasha R.
Geo Metro
04/28/2018
Wonderful service!
I a always pleased with my service at the muffler shop. They are quick, efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable about any car that I bring to them. I had been struggling with my at to pass smog and one visit to the and they solved the problem. They know about most cars, and keep in close communication with you when they are working on your vehicle. I love this place. I have been coming her for years , since I moved to the area, and I am always pleased. They never fail to impress me. No wonder they have been open for 35 years.

Thanks Natasha,

We are grateful for you kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon.

TT
Tom T.
GMC Acadia
04/28/2018
Great service, as always!
Jerry at the counter is always friendly and helpful. Mechanics do a great job. Will not go anywhere else for service for any of my vehicles.

Thanks Tom,

Great to hear our guys are taking good care of you and your vehicles.

Anonymous avatar
04/27/2018
2007 Ford Ranger
Always the best service in town.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/21/2018

Much appreciated, thank you!

BO
Bob O.
Ford Edge
04/26/2018
As usual, The Muffler Shop did great work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/21/2018

We are grateful for our long-time customers such as yourself.

Mannie M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2018
The BEST Service!!!
I had a 911 brake pad issue the day I was due to drive to CA ... everyone at The Muffler Shop
rallied to fix my brakes so I could drive safely and stay on schedule!!! I don't know of any other place
that would provide such excellent service in a timely fashion to help accommodate me. THANK YOU!!!

Hi Mannie,

Thanks for your kind words, glad you were able to make your trip on schedule.

Chuck W.
Ford Edge
04/22/2018
Amazing personal service
As always, Jerry was very helpful and very informative. He was able to squeeze us in on short notice and no appointment...and had results in a very short time.

Hello Chuck,

Glad to see we could be of assistance.  Always nice to hear good things about our team members, thank you.

RD
Rita D.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/18/2018
awesome service
The Muffler Shop has been taking care of my vehicles for years. For oil changes, to mufflers, to more extensive repairs...they are perfect.

Thanks Rita,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

TJ
Twyla J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2018
Great Service!
As always, great service and trustworthy technicians which is why I've been coming here for years!

Thanks Twyla,

We appreciate you and your continued support.

Chad B.
Acura 3.2TL
04/14/2018
Always excellent
I have taken a few of our cars to The Muffler shop. They are always timely and have never disappointed jn their service.

Hello Chad,

We are thankful for your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Angela S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/11/2018
Great Job
We have been looking forever for a good auto shop.......who knew that you were just down the road from us. Cleanest shop that we have ever seen! Glad we discovered you.

Thanks Angela,

We are grateful for your feedback and comments.