Randy M.
Cadillac Escalade
07/21/2021
Escalade Excellence
Sending my thank you to Dave and his entire crew.
Once again, work was performed as scheduled and on point.
The wife is so pleased.

Appreciate everything!

David C.
07/12/2021
Always the Best
I can always count on the Muffler Shop to provide honest and quality work.

Mike D.
07/08/2021
I've been in town for over 40 yrs, you guys are bar none better than anyone that I used in the past!
You guys are honest and the work is always clean!

Thank You again for fixin my ride!

BE
Brian E.
07/03/2021
Outstanding Service!
The entire staff at the Muffler Shop is top notch! They always make you feel welcome. Jeremy has been taking care of my vehicles for years and he always does an outstanding job! Kudos to Jerry and Dave for running the best Auto Repair in Henderson!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Brian, always a pleassure you stop by.

Jeep Patriot
07/02/2021
Knowledgeable friendly and honest service
Always fair, only service what is needed, and may suggest more but don’t make you feel like you have to take their suggestions.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for the kind words and almost 10 years of patronage.

Jeff D.
07/01/2021
F-150
I think it would be best served if I pass on comments pertaining to this visit.
Jeff (The homeless guy)
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Jeff, I honestly understand your responce from how I responded to you sitting next to the building. Despite the way I was feeling that morning I should have recognized you as a long time customer. My Sincerest Apologies. I let the staff know this was all on me, not them. Thank you for your past patronage and I hope you will not hold my "bad morninng" against The Muffler Shop staff. Dave

CR
Clifford R.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/25/2021
OUTSTANDING
I have been going to the Muffler Shop for decades, and the work is always outstanding. The really take pride in their work. I trust them with my vehicles and life.

I recommend them.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very much Cliff for always taking the time to say the kindest things. We will be here as long as you and your family need us.

Bob B.
Ram 1500
06/17/2021
Fast Service
Went in for an oil change and the crew were fast friendly and did a great job.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

As a fairly new customer we always welcome your feedback. Thank you Bob

Randy M.
Cadillac Escalade
06/16/2021
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Had complete Electronic Mag shock system replaced on Escalade.
Wife said "The comfort ride is back".
Thanks to Dave, Jerry and the crew.
Always the best products, with exceptional installation.

Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Randy. I am happy your wife loves the new ride. We are hoping the other part we are waiting for comes in soon so she can cruz around in it soon.

Thank you as always for your business, Dave

Mark R.
06/16/2021
Courtesy, Honesty, Knowledgeable
Always greeted with a smile by Jerry or Crystal.

Straight forward honest diagnosis of problems

Mechanics that know their trade
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Mark for the kind words and 5 star review.

David C.
06/13/2021
R&R fuel filter Assembly
Service was performed quickly and you used the oem part I requested.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you David, "Special orders don't upset us" We appreciate your continued support

John R.
Ford Crown Victoria
06/12/2021
Best shop in town.
Skilled; timely; honest; friendly; courteous. What more can you say?
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2021

Keep going John, always love to hear our customers comments.

Mark L.
Volkswagen Passat
06/10/2021
They always provide great and friendly service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you to The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Mr Lister, "The Rental Lister"

Tanny S.
06/05/2021
Great Place
We have been customers at The Muffler Shop for cover 30 years. They procide excellent service. If they can't help with an issue, they will send you to a shop that can.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2021

Now this is a long time customer. Thank you Tanny & Jean for your trust and loyalty over the past 30+ years. Always a pleasure to talk about older times with you both.