08/08/2018

Ray B.
Jeep Liberty
08/07/2018
2006 Jeep Liberty
Had a problem over the weekend with the driver's side window regulator. Brought the Jeep in yesterday (Monday) and it was ready this morning (Tuesday). Can't ask for better service than that. Same great service on the tailgate several months ago. Quality work and reliable service also applies to L-O-F on the Jeep and on my Ford Ranger.

Bill S.
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2018
The Muffler Shop
Fast, Efficient, dependable and reasonably priced. This was the second time we've had work done on one of our cars here and both times have been the best experiences we've had with auto repairs. We'll be back!!!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Bill, hope the new headlights are helping with the night driving.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

PH
Pat H.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
07/23/2018
outstanding!!!
Jerry and the mechanics at the Muffler shop are outstanding in every way! Honesty, quality of work, professionalism, price, always there when you need them. even on short notice. I can not say enough words to express how great they are. excellent!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Pat for taking the time to give us five stars and the review. We are happy we were able to get your vehicle back on the road the same day.

PE
Paul E.
07/19/2018
Great service,
The people here are friendly and tell you up front what to expect, and in the chance of the unexpected will explain options.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Paul for taking the time to give us a five star review and the kind words.

Much appreciated,

CR
Clifford R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/18/2018
Great!
The Muffler Shop has always gone above and beyond the job in servicing my vehicle. They are friendly and professional, and stand behind their work. I highly recommend their shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Cliff, we are always here to help get your Jetta to the million mile mark.

Jerry K.
07/06/2018
GREAT
Great service, great price. Done on time!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Jerry for the kind kind words and for your continued business

EM
Elizabeth M.
07/01/2018
The Best!!
Another great service from the Muffler Shop. While my oil was being changed I sat with 2 other people, and we all could not say enough great things about the Muffler Shop. We all agreed number one was honesty!! Jerry, Dave and everyone else is always honest. You can save this repair until next time or no now you need this or you can do it but it is not worth the expense. Being self-employed every dollar matters to me and I only trust the word at the Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Elizabeth. We love it when a customer that was sent to us by word of mouth continues to spread the good word about our business. Always happy to have you and your Tahoe stop in.

RD
Robert D.
06/28/2018
Great Shop
Bought a used car from a bad dealer. Within a month it needed a new water pump, catalytic converter, spark plugs, parking break, fuel injection service, brake fluid service, transfer case service. So I took it to a big dealer and the quotes to fix my car were super high. So I needed to find a place with better prices with guys that are skilled and most importantly, guys you can trust. And this is the place. Not only did they do all the work with quality and very low prices, but, Dave the owner saw the concern I had over a "clicking" sound I kept hearing. So he stopped his busy day of paper work to go on a test drive with me. Jerry the manager of the shop went over in detail everything they were doing and why and answered all my questions even my stupid ones. And Jeremy the head mechanic gave my car a complete check to make sure everything was ok even though his day is very busy. If you need a good shop, this is the place. Thank you again "The Muffler Shop".
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Robert! We value our customers time and we know how important it is to them to get their vehicle up and running again. Seeing that we could help you with this makes us extremely happy and we're glad that you stopped by!

Karina B.
06/24/2018
Brake repair
The muffler shop was fast and efficient with fixing my brakes. The staff was friendly. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/25/2018

Always enjoy introducing a new customer to our services. Thank you Karina for stopping by.

AT
Andy T.
Lompoc, CA
06/23/2018
Great service for stranded motorists
We were stranded in Henderson Nevada I needed a new muffler for our truck. It was a Friday, and we just had all kinds of nightmares about having to stay extra days and extra costs. The shop got us right in and fixed our Muffler for a reasonable price. We were in and out in an hour. There was no pressure to buy any unnecessary items. The staff was very friendly and courteous.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Andy for the kind words. Enjoy the new Magnaflow Muffler.

John K.
Buick Regal
06/20/2018
Customer Service, Efficiency, Knowledge and Cost
Always a wonderful experience.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you John, always a pleasure to have you and Teresa drop in.

Thank you for your continued support,

Ray B.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2018
2006 Jeep Liberty
Service has always been top notch. I have never had to bring the vehicle back into the shop for something that was overlooked or not properly completed. Absolute faith and trust are the key words describing Muffler Shop service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Ray for the kind words.

Enjoy your trip,

Mr./Ms. H.
06/01/2018
Fantastic service and trustworthy!
I bring all my vehicles to the muffler shop. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They will not try to sell you something that really isn't necessary. Very reliable.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2018

Always a pleasure to service the vehicle's for Helping Hands. You provide a much needed service to your clients of Henderson and we are proud to be your go to shop.

Chris B.
Muffler Shop For Life...
I knew nothing about the Muffler Shop and probably would have never found it if it was not for owner, Dave Beason.

Frankly, I take all my vehicles to Dave for one reason ... He is the guy that fixes your car right the first time ... and ... if for some reason things don't go right ... Dave is the kind of guy that makes it right.

Dave Beason has been running the Muffler Shop for decades! This is comforting but its not what makes the Muffler Shop great. It is Dave's constant commitment to serving his customers a the highest level.

You can see those are not just words immediately upon walking into his shop. Everything is tidy, clean and in its place. All that is a reflection of how runs every part of your business.

Running my own business I know this is easier said than done! And Dave makes it happen.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Coming from a fellow business owner those are very kind words.

Thank you Chris & Beth for your business,

Joyce W.
05/30/2018
The only place to go for car repairs!
Great service, very reasonable price, and great staff.

Always a pleasure Joyce.

GC
Gabrielle C.
Best Most Trustworthy
I am a native Henderson resident and have grown up knowing the best possible referrals are from friends. As a result, I started taking my vehicle to the muffler shop a little over two years ago and will never go to another shop. Dave and his team, Jeremy and several others are not only skilled mechanics, but treat me as if I were family and I trust them implicitly. I know when they say my vehicle needs work it is true. I stopped going to the quicklube spots years ago, but still felt uneasy. Now I know what to expect when I go in and also know that I have a team that is looking out for my safety since my vehicle is my office. Thank you Dave and your staff for always keeping my vehicle on the road.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you very much Gabby. Henderson natives always have a special place in our hearts.

Mark L.
Volkswagen Passat
05/30/2018
We always go to the muffler shop for great, personal and honest service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Mark, lets see if we can get this Volkswagen to the million mile mark,

Jeff D.
05/29/2018
It’s very simple. I’ve been going to the Muffler Shop for 23 years. They are honest, ethical and have great mechanics.
Jeff

Jeff, 23 years WOW!!!
Much appreciated.

Mandy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/29/2018
Always great service
Have trusted this shop for years. Thank you for honest and fast service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Mandy for the kind words. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your Ford P/U