RD
Las Vegas, NV
Honda Fit
03/06/2021
The best repair shop
First, The Muffler Shop services extend beyond mufflers. This shop services the entire vehicle with the exception of tires & transmissions. As a typical female, I don't know a thing about servicing my car. So, I depend on The Muffler Shop knowing what should be serviced per the manufacture & what needs to be serviced. My vehicle has nearly 200,000 miles. I attribute my vehicle's high mileage to The Muffler Shop's repair knowledge & desire to provide great service! A trustworthy vehicle repair shop!

VM
Victoria M.
Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2021
muffler review
always a pleasant trip. no hassles after quoted price for service. easy appointments, and very quick completion of the job !!!!

VB
Vernon B.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/03/2021
Service you can trust
The Muffler Shop has been providing my entire family vehicle service for over 25 years. I never feel like I'm some kind of quota they are trying to meet for the corporate office. I receive honest, real life explanation as to why I need certain repairs.
A proper example of servicing a customer. I won't go anywhere else.
I 100% endorse The Muffler Shop's service and its employees.

IM
Inga M.
Dodge Charger
02/16/2021
Always a pleasure
The guys here are always friendly and knowledgeable. I really appreciate that they are flexible with drop off/pick up and that I can add last minute car concerns when dropping off. Never a hassle.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
02/10/2021
As a Lyft Rideshare driver I put a lot of hard driving miles on my car. The staff at the Muffler Shop keeps my 2015 Nissan Rogue in tip top condition. I couldn't be happier with their service. Thanks Dave, Jerry and the crew.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

To one of our frequent visitors this is great to hear. Lets keep that Nissan going!!!

Dodson (Dod) R.
02/05/2021
Honest Shop with Reasonable Prices
After living in the Henderson area for 4 years I’m so glad I finally found an honest, competent, & reasonably priced auto repair shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Dod, after 39 years we plan on keeping that going. Welcome to Henderson!!!

CR
Clifford R.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
02/02/2021
Top Notch
As usual, I'm a long time patron of the Muffler Shop, because their work is always top notch. I highly recommend their business.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Over 12 years and quite a few vehicles. We appreciate your trust in us Cliff.

Sean C.
Scion xB
01/31/2021
The work was completed on time and customer service was excellent.

Thank you Sean for always stopping in over the last 12 years

John C.
Lexus IS 300
01/30/2021
Great work!
This is my go to muffler shop. They always do great work for a reasonable price.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Mercedez, Nissan, Lexus, we take care of all of them. Thank you John for putting your trust in us.

Ron M.
Buick Enclave
01/20/2021
Always Ontime and Thorough!!
Am so grateful that my son and daughter-in-law recommended this shop. Have had nothing but excellent service and precise advice from everyone in this shop.
Thanks again and look forward to our next service!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Ron, we always like to hear this from our newer customers.

Roland S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/15/2021
Fantastic service!
Jerry and the guys at the Muffler Shop are professional and efficient. I have never worked with a better group. They get it right the first time and every time.
I highly recommend them for almost all your automotive needs.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Dr. Sparling. It's always best to get it right the first tome, LOL Appreciate you taking the time for the kind comments.

Las Vegas, NV
01/12/2021
The service
The service and the professionalism displayed
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Appreciate the five stars.

SZ
Sylvia Z.
Chrysler 200
01/07/2021
Excellent customer service!
This is the fourth time I’ve had to go to The Muffler Shop for a problem, went to the dealership first each time and each time the dealership sucked! The Muffler Shop has been professional kind knowledgeable and just overall genuinely good people who didn’t take advantage. They fixed it quickly and they were reasonably priced I highly recommend them!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Sylvia for taking the time to give us five stars and nice review.

SP
Suzanne P.
Cadillac DeVille
01/01/2021
Friendly service, clear explanation of work performed and upfront estimate of cost prior to completion.
Repeat customer. Always great, reliable and friendly service.

Much appreciated Suzanne

Bill B.
Kia Optima
12/24/2020
Always The Best Service
I only use The Muffler Shop for my vehicle maintenance because they always provide the best service. I can schedule an appointment and know that my vehicle will be serviced in a timely manner. On 12/23/2020 I had business near the shop so I called to see if they could install a couple of parts on my car. They said "bring it in" and took care of it right away. I can highly recommend The Muffler Shop for all your vehicle service needs.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Bill, It is a pleasure seeing you when your in the neighborhood.