Court W.
Cadillac DeVille
04/10/2018
Friendly helpful staff; great service.
Had to wait for delivery driver with part so a little longer than expected. But as always, a great visit to a great business.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/21/2018

Hi Court,

Please accept my apology for the delay in getting that part for you.  Thankfully, everything else went as planned.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Mr./Ms. H.
03/26/2018
The staff is extremely accomodating and knowledgeable.
Jerry is great. He fits me into the schedule whenever he can and provides me with recommendations that is really needed. I trust what Muffler Shop advises and their work is great.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you for your kind comments!

TG
Terri G.
11/06/2017
. Great
Great customer service, very nice, on time, accurate, fast, and they don't try to sell you things you don't need.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/20/2017

We know you have many choices for auto repair and it is our honor to be chosen to work on your vehicles.

Delray B.
Ford Crown Victoria
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Delray said the business was unable to complete the most recent repair. They are generally pretty good.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/21/2017

Hello Delray,

Anytime we are not able to completely satisfy a valued customer such as yourself it is an issue for us.  Please reach out to me personally so that I can attempt to make this right for you.

WM
Will M.
Boulder City, NV
Cadillac CTS
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Will said the business got his vehicle ready when they said it would be ready and they provided him with a decent price. They fixed his light and it has not come back on since the repair.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/20/2017

Thanks Will,

Glad to hear everything seems to be in order.  Come see us if you need anything else done.

TE
Tom E.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/05/2017
Got in right away, very friendly could of charged me for brakes but said they were good. Very trustworthy.
Unfortunately I had an oil change and it is leaking oil some where, not the end of the world but an inconvenience.
I will put it up on my lift and check it out.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/20/2017

Please bring your truck back in and let us check on that for you.

Richard S.
Nissan Sentra
01/03/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lorena. She said this business took forever to get her vehicle back to her.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/21/2017

Hello Lorena,

We are grateful for your feedback and would like to use it to improve our customer service and business operations, thank you.

BL
Bud L.
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Bud said he would recommend this business for service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/10/2016

Your recommendation is appreciated, thank you.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Mike H.
Nissan Murano
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a really good job. They are great and he has been using them for many years.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/15/2016

Hello Mike,

We are thankful for your trust in us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

LR
Larry R.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/21/2016
great service
the muffler shop has always been up front and honest with me. I have recommended a few people and all have told me how satisfied they were.

Hello Larry,

We appreciate your kind words and referrals.  I would really be gratefull if you would give me a call personally to discuss what we need to do to earn a 5-star rating from you, thanks.

Mark D.
Dodge Ram Van
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Mark said the business got the job done quickly.

Hello Mark,

I am glad we got your work done in a timely manner.  I'd be thankful if you would get in touch with me personally so I can understand what we would need to do to earn a 5-star rating from you, thank you.

DE
Dallon E.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Dallon said the business did a good job, but it was a little expensive.

Hello Dallon,

Thank you for your comments.  As you can imagine pricing is a sensitive issue for all of us.  Please give me a call personally to discuss any concerns you may have, thank you.

DV
Dave V.
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Dave said he was happy in the end with this business, but had to go back to have them weld on a part of his vehicle.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/18/2016

Hello Dave,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the delay in getting everything done to your satisfaction.  It is not our standard to have you come back in for a repair.

PG
Paul G.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Paul said this business finished his vehicle in a timely manner.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/06/2015

Hi Paul,

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I would appreciate it if you would contact me directly to help us get your satisfaction level to a 5, thank you.

MJ
Melvin J.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Melvin said the business did a good job, however the parts are a little pricey and the labor was good. Gary was very efficient.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/06/2015

Hello Melvin,

We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns.  We have the same challenge that every repair shop does when we use dealer parts, they are not cheap.  We hope to have the chance to continue to provide efficient, high quality service for your Corvette.

KD
K D.
06/26/2015
You guys are great!
You guys are great!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/06/2015

Hello K,

We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything that we could have done to earn a 5-star rating please call me personally to discuss it, thanks for being a customer.

HB
Harold B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Harold said after he left this business there was a strong smell of oil or grease coming from his vehicle.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/26/2015

It is feedback from customers like yourself that allows us to constantly be striving to create the perfect customer service experience.  My sincerest apologies for the trouble and frustration caused by my technician.

I appreciated being able to speak with you and gather the details of your situation.  Please accept a complimentary oil change as our way of compensating you for the inconvenience you experienced.

BL
Bill L.
Boulder City, NV
05/16/2015 Category: Service
Bill said it was his first time going to this facility. He does plan to go back.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/26/2015

Hello Bill,

Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business.  At your convenience please call me directly and let me know what we need to do to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit, thank you.

Dave  (702) 564-6655

Cori B.
Dodge Stratus
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Cori said she forgot to put the reservoir radiator cap back on her vehicle. She took the vehicle to the facility and they gave her an estimate of $700, which she was okay with at first. She went away for a minute and returned to tell them to only fill up the radiator reservoir. The business did just that and her vehicle is running fine. The staff was great.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/12/2015

We strive for 5-star ratings from every customer, please call and speak personally to me about what we need to do for you.

GK
George K.
Toyota Tundra
02/21/2015 Category: Service
George said the service was fine and good, but their prices are up there with the dealerships. He would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/03/2015

Hi George,

We appreciate your candor and understand how you feel about service pricing, there is some "sticker shock" for all of us.  Our goal is 5-star reviews and you being comfortable recommending us to your friends and family.  Since that is not the case I would like to invite you to contact me directly to discuss what we need to do to make that happen for you.