Imperial Auto & Truck Service Center

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Donnamarie H.
07/14/2017
stay away
Drove my truck in there for them to fix my truck so it would pass smog they got it to pass smog but when I went to pick it up it wouldn't drive 10 ft without stalling two months later I had a it towed to a different garage so they could fix the mess that Imperial Auto made they also tried to lie and say that I didn't contact them to pick up my truck when I went down there several times and have phone records to prove that I called several times went past the building and found my truck tagged and the gas cap missing wouldn't recommend this place even to fix a Matchbox car

NL
Nancy L.
07/18/2016
"GREAT SERVICE. FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
My car had a radiator and water pump problem. They were very accurate with the diagnostic. They also did a smog test. It was very fast. I did not have to wait for the smog test like I usually did somewhere else. Their prices are more than fair and the staff was nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this business to anybody. Thank you very much for your great help.

NL
N L.
02/03/2016
Great Service, Wonderful People.
My car stopped running while I was driving. It had a timing belt and water pump problem. They were very accurate with the diagnostic. The staff is very nice, helpful and friendly. Thank you Drew for your great help!

RO
rose O.
09/18/2015
Do not bring your car here
Brought in my car for transmission fluid and oil change. Not only did they increase their price quote on me 2 hours after I left my car with them, my car was in worst condition when I picked it up. My car has the quietest engine but when I picked it up, it makes a loud noise when you accelerate. I brought it back the next day but they said they had to call Nissan to help find out what's wrong with my car. They never called me back and they are not even man enough to take my calls.

RO
Rose O.
09/18/2015
do not bring your car here
Took my car there for transmission fluid and oil change. Not only did they change the price quote on me 2 hours after I left my car with them, my car was in worst condition when I picked it up. I have the quietest engine but when I picked it up, it was making this loud sound every time you step on the gas. I brought it back the next day but they said they have to call Nissan to find out what's wrong because they couldn't find anything wrong. They never called me back and would not take my calls. Now I'm stuck with my car and the expense I have to incur to have it checked by the dealer to figure out what they did to my car. They are not even man enough to take my calls.

TW
TOMMY W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/22/2015
does the job correctly every time
Good people very fair on cost

KAREN S.
03/21/2015
They go the extra mile
Although it's not the speedtest turnaround, the quality of their work stands out.

BARBARA S.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/21/2015
You seem to know what your doing.

Robert S.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business is top notch. He is very happy and thinks Loren is the best.

Robert S.
03/16/2015 Category: Service

PC
Paul C.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a pretty good job.

Mark G.
Lincoln Town Car
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Irv. He said the business does great work. Lauren takes good care of him, which he appreciates.

Jonathan C.
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Jonathan said he was very happy with this business, and he goes to them for service all the time. They could not figure out what was wrong with his vehicle this time but their service was good.

TA
Tyrone A.
Nevada
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Tyrone said the business provided excellent customer service and they accomplished what needed to be done.

DK
Denise K.
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Denise said this business was very reasonable about the diagnostic.

HL
Helena L.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Helena said the mechanics at this business were very honest. They were able to diagnose the problem when other businesses could not.

HT
Hyrum T.
GMC Terrain
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Hyrum said Jason was helpful and told him how long the repairs would take. The business did a good job and everything worked out great.

NB
NJERI B.
Saturn Ion 2
02/28/2015
Battery Warrenty
How long is my battery on warrenty

IS
Ira S.
Nissan Juke
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Ira said this business was very good and very nice.

Scott H.
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the business goes the extra mile for him. Loren takes an interest in all the customers and does a great job. He appreciates all the work they have done on his vehicle.