ROY S.
Jaguar XJ
12/14/2018
I have a Jaguar XJ, so having an alternative to the dealer is something that I have been looking for. I live in Northern Utah, north of Salt Lake and our options here are even more limited. I made a call to Import Auto Clinic to have the oil changed. They answered my questions and booked an appointment for me at my convenience.

When I brought the car in they determined that it was going to take a very specific spec of oil, they could have very easily just changed the oil with what they had on the shelf and sent me on my way without me knowing. They took the time to do the job correctly! WOW, who does that anymore? So, they ordered the correct oil, apologized for the inconvenience to me and booked me an appointment to bring the car back for them to do the service correctly.

I really appreciate their attention to detail and looking out for me, their new customer.

Regards,

Roy Shadbolt

SE
Spencer E.
Nissan Maxima
12/07/2018
We were treated right during our visit

JEREMY F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/29/2018
Best Auto Shop In Utah
My brother has been recommending me to go to Import Auto for years. So finally I did it and I wish I would of went there sooner.
They know about most car warranties and if they don't, they'll call and work it out for you. the service and care they show here are way beyond my expectations.

I'll be taking my car back again!!

EV
ED V.
11/25/2018
Great service, completed on time.
They had to wait until 4:00 to get the special differential fluid and still had me ready at 5:00!

11/20/2018
Quality of work
Brian is awesome, straightforward, fiar prices
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback, its always a pleasure to see you and I will pass along your kind words. Thanks again!

ED
ELSTON D.
Volvo V50
11/20/2018
Great customer service and highly skilled technicians.
Great service all around, I wish I’d heard of your shop sooner.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate the feedback and we will pass it along to our employees. Thanks again!

BW
Bruce W.
11/14/2018
I’ve been a customer at Import for a few years now and have always been impressed by their willingness to work with me on part sourcing and giving me honest advice.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the review! We pride ourselves in our honesty and our work. Its always good to see you.

Volkswagen New Beetle
11/14/2018
Helping My Beetle Survive
I have a 2001 VW Beetle that has had several issues. Every time something comes up the friendly knowledgable people at Import Auto Clinic help me find the best and most economical way to keep the car running. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism.

RK
RAY K.
11/13/2018
Had a last minute battery problem - IAC took care of this with cheerful speed. I started out a new customer, but will now be a repeat customer!
I was doing a friend a favor by changing the batter in his BMW when he was out of town. Without driving to SLC, Import Auto Clinic was the ONLY shop that had the correct computer to reset a 2006 BMW. Got it right in on a a Friday afternoon.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you stopping by and giving us the chance to earn your business!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/02/2018
A good honest Auto shop
I have had my cars serviced here on a couple occasions and will always come back. Their prices are always lower than I have been quoted elsewhere, they get the work done quickly, and they are straightforward and completely honest about the work that needs to be done and whether it needs to be done immediately, or if it can wait. They are accurate on their quotes and seem to be able to do just about any service that needs to be done.

BL
Brandon L.
10/25/2018
Great Experience, Once Again.
I've been to Import Auto Clinic a handful of times over the past few years and have been very pleased with their professionalism and honesty. They have always given their recommendation/advice but have never pushed me to do anything that wasn't necessary. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a high-quality, full-service auto shop in the Layton area.

BD
BRENT D.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/22/2018
Always professional and timely
Brian and team are always professional and call to provide options during repair process. I take all my vehicles here and they are always competitive and provide quick service. My last service was new rotors/pads front and rear and I was able to upgrade the front to cross-drilled/slotted rotors and new OEM rotors in rear for less than and quicker turnaround than the dealership could provide.

Jack T.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/22/2018
Always takes time to explain work done and other issues with my car.
Brian is knowledgeable and answered my many questions. Tech's serviced my car very well according to Mercedes' specifications and it runs as new. This is great shop to bring your import, or any car.

KZ
KEPA Z.
Kaysville, UT
Jaguar XJ
10/17/2018
Friendly and excellent service for my Jaguar. If I had gone to the dealership it would have cost me several times more, and the service at the dealership would still have been its usual mediocre. At Import Auto Clinic I always get top notch service at a reasonable price. Great shop.

TC
Thom C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018
Fast, professional and honest
We have been bringing our vehicles to Import Auto Clinic for years. With Brian running the front end and Kurt, making sure the business and repairs are flawless, you are in great hands. They are thorough, capable, friendly and honest. We have always found them to be accurate with their diagnosis and very customer service focused. If you are looking for consistent and knowledgable services and repairs.... this is where you need to bring your vehicles. You won't regret it!

Rita S.
Brigham City, UT
Volvo V50
10/10/2018
I would recommend this place to anybody!
I moved to Brigham and I still will go out of my way to bring my car to you guys. Import Auto has the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced when it comes to my vehicle. Even when my vehicle has an attitude and I have to drop big bucks to get it handled, these guys are extremely understanding and always willing to answer any and all of my questions. I'll never take my car anywhere else.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks so much for the review! Its always good to work with you and you still coming down from Brigham even after you've moved is the best compliment we could ever get. Thanks so much!

Clearfield, UT
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/07/2018
Great, Prompt Service
Set my appointment with them online, got the car in for a diagnosis and they had something for me within a few hours.

TK
Tyann K.
Kia Sorento
10/03/2018
Customer Service
I’ve used Import Auto Clinic for many years and have found they are the most honest and reliable mechanics out there. They (Brian and Kurt) always have your best interest and are very fair and reasonable in their pricing.
I would highly recommend them for your mechanic needs! They are the best!
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the feedback!

JOHN L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/26/2018
Repairs to Mini Cooper
Import Auto Clinic know their stuff, they are honest, up front and complete the necessary work in a timely fashion while keeping you informed during the process. One of the best auto repair experiences. Recommend to anyone needing foreign auto repairs.

LF
Leslie F.
Lexus GS 300
09/19/2018
Fast and right
We have loved Import Auto Clinic for many years. Haven’t needed to have any work done on my car for a few years and still the best place to take my old Lexus. Friendly. Had it done fast. For what they quoted me. Love an honest mechanic.