Syracuse, UT
05/01/2018
Service visit
Friendly and knowledgeable. It's where we feel comfortable bringing our car for service.

MV
Matthew V.
Nissan 350Z
04/26/2018
Another great visit!!
I noticed an oil leak from my 2004 350Z. I wasn’t sure where it was coming from. Brian called me a couple hours after I dropped it off with the problem and a solution. Another quality job by Import Auto Clinic. The team at Import Auto Clinic are the o my ones that will ever touch my Z. No matter hour big or small the job they always take great care of me and my car. Thanks Import Auto Clinic!

CG
CODY G.
04/26/2018
Great service. Very satisfied with the work they did on my BMW. I wont take it anywhere else. Brian did an amazing job communicating the work and time that was going into my vehicle.

VD
Valerie D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/21/2018
Great place.
Import Auto Clinic is a great place to take your car. I trust them and they are super to keep you informed about your repairs.

KEITH M.
Mercedes-Benz C240
04/06/2018
Reliable, Quality work.
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it at a reasonable cost. Will return. Great service!

CR
CHURCH R.
Lexus IS 350
03/30/2018
Great!
Some of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of doing business with and all around Knowledgeable

Definitely will continue to come back

PN
Paola N.
Clearfield, UT
03/25/2018
They were honest & reliable! My car is running perfect now, thank you so much!

Mario C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/23/2018
Brian is always super friendly when I call to schedule appointments and always calls me before starting any work. They do an excellent job in repairing my cars and I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else but here.

DJ
David J.
Clearfield, UT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/14/2018
A fair price for quality work
It is refreshing to find an automotive repair shop who works on foreign cars that has integrity with their customers. I have used them many many times and they have always been honest and fair. They will only fix what needs fixing not just do repairs that are not needed to pad their pocket book. I would give them a try if I were you.

Volkswagen Golf
03/04/2018
Great job
They are great!

PS
Paul S.
03/03/2018
Outstanding
Kurt and Brian show real respect and honesty for their customers. Work is through and timely. Callbacks are reliable on giving estimates and expectations.

Steven B.
Lincoln MKX
03/02/2018
Oil change while you wait.
I all ways appreciate these guys are willing to change my oil on the spot.

Thomas S.
02/25/2018
Review
We just moved to Layton last year and it is nice to find a shop that is friendly and does good work

BD
BRENT D.
Volvo C70
02/13/2018
Volvo motor replacement
I recently purchased a Volvo and immediately had engine problems as a result of check engine codes. The Import Auto team diagnosed and it was determined the engine was not repairable due to compression loss and catastrophic failure. I worked with the technicians to source a replacement Volvo motor and had it shipped directly to the shop. The techs are extremely professional and would contact me at every point in the process. They made recommendations based on parts needed and never suggested any unnecessary parts or labor needs. They did an exceptional job replacing the motor and completing the job without any issues. The car is like brand new and the team did an awesome job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend anyone with an import take it directly to these guys. They do an awesome job and the rates are reasonable and affordable.

Aaron B.
02/09/2018
Quality and affordability
I’ve been taking my BMW and Infiniti to Import Auto now for several years. The work done is top notch, the price is fair and I fully trust these guys to work on my vehicles. I won’t go anywhere else.

Jason B.
Syracuse, UT
Land Rover LR4
02/03/2018
Honest
These guys are great to work with. Honest and fair price. Work was done quickly and kept me informed on what was wrong with the vehicles that I had in there.

BT
BRANDI T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/12/2018
Fantastic Auto Staff
Auto Import Clinic is hands down the best auto store I’ve taken my car to! They always are willing to go above and beyond to make sure their customers leave satisfied with their vehicles. I already had recommended it to three people who’ve been having car issues. Thanks for everything Auto Import!

Jeep Cherokee
12/27/2017
5 stars
Bought parts from them for my Jeep, they can get everything I need. Thanks guys!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

Provo, UT
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/20/2017
Great sercie, great price
Got valve cover gaskets and plugs done for a reasonable price. They did great work. I'll definitely be bringing my G35 here again in the future.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks Patrick for swinging the G35 by, those are fun cars, let us know if you need further work done or if you would like to have it tuned. Happy Holidays!