LF
Syracuse, UT
Lexus GS 300
09/19/2018
Fast and right
We have loved Import Auto Clinic for many years. Haven’t needed to have any work done on my car for a few years and still the best place to take my old Lexus. Friendly. Had it done fast. For what they quoted me. Love an honest mechanic.

Mazda CX-5
09/13/2018
Customer service is off the charts, and the best repairs.
They go above and beyond finding what is wrong and making sure it’s fixed for you. I have never been to a better repair shop in my life. I highly recommend them.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks so much for the review! Its always a pleasure to talk with you and we are grateful that you choose us for your automotive needs. Thanks again!

Steven B.
09/07/2018
Oil change was done in a timely manner and professional.

TC
Terri C.
08/17/2018
Great Work and Customer Service!
They are honest and priced fairly. They explained why my problem might be two different parts and why they needed to fix one first to see if the other was needed or not, rather than replacing both parts if the other wasn't broken.

BP

MA
MIKE A.
Morgan, UT
08/03/2018
Easy scheduling, quick service, reasonable price, nice staff
What more can you really ask for these days?

The guys here actually seem to care about customer service and common courtesy—both are getting more and more hard to find.

Highly recommend!
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback! Thanks for coming in and we will see you next time!

RANDY M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/26/2018
Service, quality work, at a reasonable price.
Another quality job. It's nice to have someone you can trust to work on your vehicle.
Kurt B. from Import Auto Clinic responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks again Randy and thanks for the review, as always- its a pleasure to serve you! Until next time!
-Brian

Syracuse, UT
05/01/2018
Service visit
Friendly and knowledgeable. It's where we feel comfortable bringing our car for service.

MV
Matthew V.
Nissan 350Z
04/26/2018
Another great visit!!
I noticed an oil leak from my 2004 350Z. I wasn’t sure where it was coming from. Brian called me a couple hours after I dropped it off with the problem and a solution. Another quality job by Import Auto Clinic. The team at Import Auto Clinic are the o my ones that will ever touch my Z. No matter hour big or small the job they always take great care of me and my car. Thanks Import Auto Clinic!

CG
CODY G.
04/26/2018
Great service. Very satisfied with the work they did on my BMW. I wont take it anywhere else. Brian did an amazing job communicating the work and time that was going into my vehicle.

VD
Valerie D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/21/2018
Great place.
Import Auto Clinic is a great place to take your car. I trust them and they are super to keep you informed about your repairs.

KEITH M.
Mercedes-Benz C240
04/06/2018
Reliable, Quality work.
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it at a reasonable cost. Will return. Great service!

CR
CHURCH R.
Lexus IS 350
03/30/2018
Great!
Some of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of doing business with and all around Knowledgeable

Definitely will continue to come back

PN
Paola N.
Clearfield, UT
03/25/2018
They were honest & reliable! My car is running perfect now, thank you so much!

Mario C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/23/2018
Brian is always super friendly when I call to schedule appointments and always calls me before starting any work. They do an excellent job in repairing my cars and I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else but here.

DJ
David J.
Clearfield, UT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/14/2018
A fair price for quality work
It is refreshing to find an automotive repair shop who works on foreign cars that has integrity with their customers. I have used them many many times and they have always been honest and fair. They will only fix what needs fixing not just do repairs that are not needed to pad their pocket book. I would give them a try if I were you.

BP

PS
Paul S.
03/03/2018
Outstanding
Kurt and Brian show real respect and honesty for their customers. Work is through and timely. Callbacks are reliable on giving estimates and expectations.

Steven B.
Lincoln MKX
03/02/2018
Oil change while you wait.
I all ways appreciate these guys are willing to change my oil on the spot.

Thomas S.
02/25/2018
Review
We just moved to Layton last year and it is nice to find a shop that is friendly and does good work