JJ
Syracuse, UT
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/18/2019
Mini Experts
Repair fixed, on time for what was quoted.

CF
CATHERINE F.
11/07/2019
Honest good work
We have 5 older cars that always need repairs. I would never take them anywhere else. Once we found and dealt with Import Auto Clinic, we were customers for life. They never push unnecessary repairs. Prices are fair. Brian is such a nice guy. I can't recommend them enough.

BW
Brad W.
11/05/2019
Communication about the issues.
Continued to be impressed with this teams great work. Only place I take my imports.

Thomas S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/19/2019
They always do a great job.

JEREMY F.
10/14/2019
Great shop that keeps on getting better
These guys here are great, they really know their cars, Brian is awesome and enjoyable to talk to. Normally you hesitate who you would take your car to because you don't know if most shops are truly fixing or giving you the run around but NOT at Import Auto Clinic, my car get fix right the first time and they warranty their work!! Don't be a fool and just take your care to Import Auto Clinic you won't regret it.

GM

Brigham City, UT
Nissan Maxima
09/19/2019
Fixed It!
Problem analysis is excellent and leads to a great solution!

KZ
KEPA Z.
Kaysville, UT
Jaguar XJ
08/20/2019
These people clearly know their cars. They are friendly and provide great service. I will never go back to the Jaguar dealer.

STEVE H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/18/2019
Helpful and honest...good work!
I had a normal brake job that turned out to be much bigger and the shop was accommodating and helpful in explaining the situation.

MV
Matthew V.
Nissan 350Z
08/14/2019
Always a great experience at Import Auto Clinic
Went in for an alinement. But I have a lot of aftermarket suspension parts. They were able to take care of my 350z. Squared up the front end perfect and only -1.7 degrees of comber I’m the rear. I will always take my 350z to Brian and Kurt.

Ralph S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
08/13/2019
Special Company
I needed an emissions check after my wife had just returned home from brain surgery. I did not want to leave her at home longer than necessary but there were several customers in front of me. When I told my story, I was pushed to the front and the test was completed very quickly. Thanks a bundle.

Thomas S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/24/2019
Brian has been great to work with and portraying a company I can trust with my vehicles

AH
Aaron H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/15/2019
They do what they say they will do.
I needed work done to get inspected and smogged. They got me what I needed.

JOHN L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/19/2019
Mini repairs
Despite the bad news if needing a significant repair, Import Auto Clinic handled the news and repair with care. They were through in their explanation and the repair process. I suggest them for reasonable repair cost with the experience of dealer mechanics. Don’t go to a dealer when you can use these guys.

JANE S.
Suzuki Aerio
06/08/2019
Import Auto Clinic did a great
They did a great job working on my car. Prices were reasonable. I had to reschedule my appointment a couple of times for work and family reasons. They worked with me on rescheduling and a missed appointment. They were courteous, kind, and professional in all there dealings with me.

TANNER M.
Clearfield, UT
06/08/2019
Good People
Bryan was great to work with and laid out expectations and time frames really well. Very pleased with the performance after the repairs.

FR
FERNANDO R.
Roy, UT
05/22/2019
The only business I trust will oil changes to major repairs, thanks Import Auto clinic team.

BW
Braden W.
05/20/2019
I've gone to this shop a few times now and Everytime I bring my car in I get amazing service as well as a friendly experience. I never feel obligated to do anything more or ask for better service. As long as I live in this area I'll keep coming back when I need a fix small or large.

Douglas B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/14/2019
Simply stated Import provided us with great service at a fair price. It is refreshing to finally find an honest car service shop!

Ralph S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/30/2019
Easy in and out.
Always fast and great results at IMPORT AUTO CLINIC. Enjoyed meeting Brian. Very pleasant experience. Never disappointed.