BRENT D. on 02/13/2018
"Volvo motor replacement"
I recently purchased a Volvo and immediately had engine problems as a result of check engine codes. The Import Auto team diagnosed and it was determined the engine was not repairable due to compression loss and catastrophic failure. I worked with the technicians to source a replacement Volvo motor and had it shipped directly to the shop. The techs are extremely professional and would contact me at every point in the process. They made recommendations based on parts needed and never suggested any unnecessary parts or labor needs. They did an exceptional job replacing the motor and completing the job without any issues. The car is like brand new and the team did an awesome job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend anyone with an import take it directly to these guys. They do an awesome job and the rates are reasonable and affordable.
Vehicle: Volvo C70
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 07:16 PM
Aaron B. on 02/09/2018
"Quality and affordability "
I’ve been taking my BMW and Infiniti to Import Auto now for several years. The work done is top notch, the price is fair and I fully trust these guys to work on my vehicles. I won’t go anywhere else.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:35 PM
Jason B. on 02/03/2018
"Honest "
These guys are great to work with. Honest and fair price. Work was done quickly and kept me informed on what was wrong with the vehicles that I had in there.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 05:44 AM
BRANDI T. on 01/12/2018
"Fantastic Auto Staff"
Auto Import Clinic is hands down the best auto store I’ve taken my car to! They always are willing to go above and beyond to make sure their customers leave satisfied with their vehicles. I already had recommended it to three people who’ve been having car issues. Thanks for everything Auto Import!
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 07:45 AM
Brian P. on 12/27/2017
"5 stars"
Bought parts from them for my Jeep, they can get everything I need. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
They always do great!
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 07:09 AM
Patrick B. on 12/20/2017
"Great sercie, great price"
Got valve cover gaskets and plugs done for a reasonable price. They did great work. I'll definitely be bringing my G35 here again in the future.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 12:30 AM
Kurt B. at Import Auto Clinic responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks Patrick for swinging the G35 by, those are fun cars, let us know if you need further work done or if you would like to have it tuned. Happy Holidays!

Jason B. on 12/18/2017
"Second time getting work done, same great service!"
This is my second time using Import Auto Clinic and I'd say I'm surprised by the excellent service, but I'm not. These guys treat you like a friend and are very fair and honest. The first time I went to them I was in a bind and they got me in right away (see my previous review). This time was almost just the same! I had a vacuum line break (that I didn't know at the time), making my brakes were inoperable and my engine shudder and idle rough. I called my normal shop to see if I could get my car towed there and they turned me away and that's when I remembered Import Auto Clinic from a few months back. I called them and Brian remembered me from my past visit! I asked him if I could get my car towed there and he said for sure. He was honest in saying that they were a little busy, but would get my car looked at as soon as possible (this was at 11:30 on a Wednesday). Brian called me at about 5:30 that day and said that they checked it out and the part they needed was in California. I was surprised when he said the part would be there the next day by 10:30. I was equally surprised when Brian called me the next day at 10:30 telling me my car was done and ready for pick up! Brain kept me up to date every single step of the way, the cost was very reasonable and the greatest factor to me was that they are VERY honest and reliable. It's hard to find a shop like that now-a-days and they have a customer for life! Thank you!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 04:00 PM
Kurt B. at Import Auto Clinic responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you Jason, as always its a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to helping you in the future. Nice Jetta you've got there I am glad we had a simple fix with that vacuum leak, let us know if we can help you in the future! Happy Holidays!

Susan P. on 12/14/2017
"Fantastic long term service"
We have been customers with Import Auto Clinic for 7 years. Same great service year after year. Thanks Kurt and Team!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 11:51 PM
Clark L. on 11/30/2017
Clark said Ryan is a very good salesperson and was up front and honest.
Vehicle: Jaguar X-TYPE
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Nick H. on 11/30/2017
Nick said they are quick and honest. The staff is great.
Vehicle: BMW 135i
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Brian J. on 11/27/2017
"Great job"
They did what was asked and nothing more, they were very good about making sure that they stayed in contact throughout the process of working on our passat. They were also friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 08:00 PM
Kurt B. at Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you Brian for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you had a good experience, let us know if you need anything in the future!

Adam S. on 11/27/2017
Adam said the staff did a pretty good job.
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
Nina H. on 11/21/2017
Nina said everyone at the business was super nice and fast. They had a reasonable price.
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Dakota C. on 11/21/2017
Dakota said the employees were quick and did a good job. He liked their customer service.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Bill H. on 11/13/2017
Bill said this business did a great job. They took great care of everything.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Juliane G. on 11/09/2017
Juliane said this business was her preferred facility. She likes them. They do well and they are very polite. They are helpful.
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
FERNANDO R. on 11/07/2017
"Bmw water pump replacement "
Too professional that I question the dealerships workmanship.
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 06:36 PM
Kurt B. at Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to hear from you as to clarify exactly what you meant by too professional. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jim R. on 11/07/2017
Jim said this was not the first time he used this business. They have always been fair and honest. They provide great service.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Ramon C. on 11/07/2017
Ramon said they are very fair. He likes what they do, which is why he keeps coming back.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Kurt B. at Import Auto Clinic responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it! We always strive to do our best with each and every customer. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your car!