Maxine M.
Salt Lake City, UT
05/19/2020
I have been bringing my cars here for almost 20 years! They have always done a great job!

KAYLA B.
Kaysville, UT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2020
Brian always treats us right.
I would recommend import auto to anyone in need of auto repair work

DJ
David J.
Clearfield, UT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/02/2020
Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else
I trust Import auto completely. They never try and sell you things you don’t need. Straight forward and reasonable prices.

Morgan, UT
04/17/2020
The service at Import Auto Clinic is prompt, convenient and courteous. Very much prefer working with them instead of the dealer for my routine service.

Dave M.
Syracuse, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/08/2020
straight forward
I only worked with the front office gentleman and he was straight forward and upfront, something seemed to make sense that would add to the bottom line of the estimate he called and talked through the good and bad of why we should or shouldn't make the repair. Point of the matter is I was told this is what it likely is and it was just that and if it was more he told me here are the ups and downs of the repair.

FR
FERNANDO R.
Roy, UT
04/03/2020
Oil changes to Repairs
The only shop I trust with my Vehicle from repairs to maintenance including Oil changes.

SJ
SHANE J.
Morgan, UT
03/20/2020
Great Job!
My 4runner had a difficult to address coolant leak. Nice job communicating what the problem was. Well done!

ROY S.
03/19/2020
These guys are great, they go the extra mile
I have had the experience of using Import Auto Clinic for the last year or so and have been so impressed with their service. They take the time to do the job RIGHT! From simple oil changes to more complex mechanical work they have always taken such good care of my vehicles and by extension, me. Brian at the front desk is knowledgeable and personable, he will take the time to explain what is going on and how they are going to resolve your issue. The actual mechanics who work on the cars, care about doing conscientious job and getting it done the first time.

Thanks again Kurt and Brian for running a great shop and treating me right.

MV
Matthew V.
Nissan 350Z
03/17/2020
Another excellent job
I hit a deer in my 2004 350z. Import Auto
Clinic did another great job getting my Z race ready. Everything they do is top notch and I will always continue to take my 350z there.

DJ
David J.
Clearfield, UT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/19/2020
Very Good & Fairly Priced
They get you in quick and stay in contact with you. They never try to have you fix things that don’t need fixing

RANDY M.
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/01/2020
2005 Mercedes 240C
Brian is a better front man than Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band who makes Mick Jagger look like a statue. We appreciate the quality work done in the shop and that's why we keep coming back. Randy Maw

Thomas S.
Layton, UT
01/22/2020
Great Job
This team has continued to provide great service

PS
Paul S.
Layton, UT
01/20/2020
Disappointing; did not call us on obvious question
Delivered BMW for standard service. Import A called 4 hrs later; car ready. At pickup, rep informs “check engine” light on. WTF? Why no call over 4 hrs to confirm we wanted this problem addressed? I like Import A. Have good experiences, but this wasted our time and was neglectful. Still recommend, but need to step up game or we will depart.

Chris B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Acura TSX
01/13/2020
I have been coming to Import since they opened. I drive from SLC to Layton for the best and trusted service on my cars.

ST
STEVEN T.
Kaysville, UT
Audi Q7
12/16/2019
On time and under budget!
This was my first time giving these guys a shot and I was pleasantly surprised! They did a great job fixing my Q7 and came in less than I expected and overly fair!