Maggie D.
09/25/2020
Great customer service, always very informative and super friendly!!
This is my go to shop!! I wouldn’t be in much more stressful situations without them, they always go above and beyond.

CN
CRAIG N.
Overland Park, KS
09/24/2020
Excellent service at a great price
Had them fix a few things on my Jeep at a fraction of the cost the dealer quoted me. Super convenient to schedule and work done on time.

TO
TOM O.
Buick Rendezvous
09/24/2020
Great service. Reasonable price.
They take great care of older vehicles.

AH
AZIZ H.
Shawnee, KS
09/14/2020
In Motion Auto service!
Greetings! It was my first time being there and The gentleman at front desk was very polite and very kind! I had trouble with my device but the gentleman was kindly resolved my issue and I greatly appreciated it his kindness and professionalism! W/r.

AE
ANGELA E.
Kia Forte
09/14/2020
Fast and Beautiful
When time and effort are put into providing a beautifully landscaped outdoor waiting area and fantastic indoor lobby was clean with a great interior design, you know your car will be well taken care of also. Great guys to talk to and work with. Definitely take your business to In Motion Auto in Olathe, KS.

Matt B.
09/13/2020
Silverado Oil change
Stopped in for a oil changed and waited less than 30 mins and it was done and i was back on my way. Great service and price!!!

HF
heather f.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/10/2020
Easy to work with and a fair price
Great place and great prices for service work. I was able to get my service work done quickly, in and out without wasting an entire day. Would definitely recommend.

MARTHA B.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
09/09/2020
Too expensive! And too many various fees!
Not enough explanation time offered for any questions. Or none at all.
David W. from In Motion Auto responded on 09/10/2020

Dear Martha, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re very sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Intoxalock sets pricing for all of our Intoxalock installs, we do not control pricing. Your vehicle called for the price we charged because of the push button and under hood wiring

Please feel free to reach out to us at 913-393-5959 with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would absolutely love to make things right if you give us an opportunity.

David Weaver
In Motion Auto
913-393-5959

Diane H.
De Soto, KS
08/28/2020
Excellent service at fair prices.
I appreciate the superb service and fair pricing.

Matt B.
08/26/2020
Daughter going to college
They got us an appointment to get my daughters car serviced and outlet fixed. They got the car in and fixed super quick. BEST place to get your car Fixed!!

SHELLY B.
08/24/2020
Great Service Super Quick !!!
Awesome service !! Super quick !!

Sharon C.
Overland Park, KS
08/10/2020
Excellent service at a fair price.
Friendly, fast and excellent service at a very fair price!

MO
Mark o.
08/08/2020
This is the greatest repair place in town
my wife's vehicle needed brakes on it. We took it in on the morning and it was done by noon. These guys do great work and always work to get your vehicle done.

Jean B.
Shawnee, KS
Honda Civic Sdn
08/06/2020
Always kind, efficient and honest!
Great crew of people! I started going to them about 10 months ago and have been pleased every time. Quality and decency!

EM
EDDIE M.
Gardner, KS
Chrysler 200
08/06/2020
The people are great
The service is great Every time I've been there they are my mechanic for now on