03/14/2019
Personal service.

Josh H.
Gardner, KS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Josh's wife. She said the business provides quality work.

Cissy M.
Mayetta, KS
03/02/2019
AMAZING
If i could give a 1000 star rating i would! Just purchased a honda pilot , it was everything i was looking for. Very honest and open about the vehicle. Had a bad past experience about purchasing a different vehicle in a different city, these 2 put my mind at ease that they wasnt all about the money , they both treated me and my family like we was their own family.i definitely will be returning for servicing or purchasing a vehicle. :)

DAVID B.
Edwardsville, KS
Chevrolet Uplander
02/22/2019
Great service and honesty
Very good service and very honest and prices are very reasonable. Would recommend there service to everyone. I give. Them. 5 star rating. Thank you. David Burton.

AG
Angela G.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/20/2019
Always honest fair service
Every time I deal with the guys at Inmotion they are fair and tell me honestly what needs done to my car nothing more nothing less. As a woman I appreciate that they don't talk to me like I'm stupid.

David W.
02/20/2019
Customer service and value fix it right the first time
Awesome service

Matt B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/15/2019
Fix wiper are on C300
I made an appt. and my wife took it in. They got the car right in and fixed it and my wife was in and out in less than an hour. I love this shop and the Customer Service is 110% the best in the business.

Diane C.
02/15/2019
Very pleased with service at In Motion
The service here is always great. Mike, David and the staff are very courteous. They are timely when repairing your car and competively priced.

GB
GARY B.
Chrysler 300
02/09/2019
They take care of my car like it's theirs.
They did a 60,000 mile check up on my 2014 Chrysler 300 and found the front brakes (pads & rotors) needed replacing. They did it and I'm back on the road again, a happy camper! I regularly recommend In Motion to anyone who needs a auto shop.

DAPHNE B.
Lawrence, KS
01/26/2019
Excellent doesn’t begin to cover it
In Motion Auto goes above and beyond in the customer service department. I live 45 minutes away, and I choose to make the drive because their of how amazing they are. I have never been to a more trustworthy, open, and honest shop before and it’s extremely refreshing to find one. I will always reccomend this shop to everyone . They do excellent work on my vehicle and it is always within reasonable times and even better pricing. The crew is awesome, and being a female- they treat me with respect and never once ripped me off unlike other places. I’m so thankful for them!

01/10/2019
Tires
My names not Tim, but in motion took care of my work truck and addressed all my needs

BRIAN H.
Shawnee, KS
10/24/2018
Thanks for your great work
I feel like anyone I’ve interacted with at In Motion Auto truly cares about helping the customer. They are fully engaged in helping me. Thanks for continuing to earn my trust.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said that she recommends this business for service all the time.

Matt B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/18/2018
Mercedes benz c300 75k service
Brought my car in for a oil change and 75K service left it with them they called and asked questions throughout the day and had it ready by 4 PM they do an excellent job on communication and getting your car fixed.

SO
SEAN O.
10/16/2018
Great group to work with
I scheduled an appointment to install 4 struts on my vehicle. Mike and David were detailed on handling my request and delivered excellent customer service. Highly recommended. I will be sending them more business their way in the future.

Darren W.
Gardner, KS
10/14/2018
Tires
Had 4 new tire installed great service e and competitive price. Recommend calling them first before buying yirrs

10/10/2018
Scheduled maintenance and tires
I am ALWAYS treated with respect. They are the only ones I trust to work on my truck. The service is professional. AND they have the cleanest mechanic shop I have ever seen.

Daphne B.
Lawrence, KS
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Daphne said the business employs good people. They are honest and up-front.

09/25/2018
Need more stars
As always excellent service. If you are not using In Motion Auto repair you are missing out on auto service that is second to NONE!!!. Call Mike and let him show you what they can do for you. We take our entire fleet there for service and repairs and the experience has always been positive.

09/22/2018
5 plus stars
I have never had a bad experience with In Motion Auto repair. I have had everything from as minor as an oil change to having them replace an LS2 motor in my Trailblazer SS. Mike does a fantastic job with communication and the techs are thorough so you don’t have to take your vehicle back for the same thing. David Weaver knows the importance of customer service and shows it by hiring top notch staff