11/02/2019
Great company
In motion was able to get me in thr same day I needed an oil change and tie rotation and had it completed in less time than originally said. I will definitely be going back!

Barbara B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/31/2019
Love In-Motion
ALWAYS kind and gives me personal attention. I LOVE In-Motion. They are the ONLY ones who have ever worked on my ride. They are fair and professional.

JJ
JOSHUA J.
Shawnee Mission, KS
10/24/2019
Truly Interested In The Customer and Their Needs
I’ve known this man for almost 2 decades. He owns a sincere passion for doing “people the right way”. I would send any of my friends or family his way, with great confidence that they will he treated appropriately.

Diane H.
De Soto, KS
10/24/2019
Thank you for the great work that you did on my car. Appreciate your integrity and the fair price for the work that was done on my Toyota.

V
Valued Customer
10/21/2019
Great job great timing
I will not take my car anywhere else

Grandview, MO
10/18/2019
Clean, very helpful and friendly!!
Very nice guys, they came highly recommended by family and they do not disappoint!! My shop for life!

PJ
Patrica J.
10/17/2019
Satisfied customer (PJ)
I was very pleased with the service! I appreciate that they didn't charge me for service that I didn't need on my car because I experienced that in the past with other mechanics. Far as I can see, they do great service from the first time you walk in and upon your return to pick up your car. Great customer service!

Steve H.
10/16/2019
Great experience
I replaced a set of tires. They did a great job and pricing was very good. Friendly group-definitely recommend.

OF
OCTAVA F.
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2019
Tune-up
I really appreciated how Mike worked with me to get the best deal. I like the work done on my car as well. Thank you very much for the savings.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/09/2019
Great coustomer service great work
I have had nothing but a positive experience here. Theses guys are what makes a company great. The service on my 3 vehicles and the time it took is better than any other shop I’ve been to.

Topeka, KS
10/07/2019
Wonderful Experience!!
David, owner of this auto shop, is personable and helpful by providing honest and clear communication. Grateful with peace of mind!

LT
lana T.
Chrysler 300
09/26/2019
Rear brakes and rotors changed
Nothing but good service. They got me in out .. Thanks Guys

Flat tire repair
As usual, two thumbs up for In Motion! 👍👍

Buick Lucerne
09/24/2019
Very fast, accurate estimates, honest work
Same day work, dead on estimate ( called two other shops first ) good prices. Honest work.

Jennifer S.
BMW 128i
09/18/2019
Best shop ever!!
Service was amazing and the staff is so friendly. They are honest, quick and extremely reasonable. My new go to place!!

Tiffanie S.
09/17/2019
The best!!
Love In Motion, love Dave! Didn't actually know I had a cabin filter until today. I've had numerous cars, numerous oil changes but never had I been shown a cab filter until today. No this was NOT an upsale...this was a curtousey! That was a lot of dirt going into my car from my a.c. every day I didn't know about. Got allergies, have kids with allergies...get it changed! Honest guys that are great to work with. Wouldn't use anyone else!!

09/14/2019
Knowledgeable and Quick turn around
Thanks David, great job on the trucks In Motion worked on last week. A fair priced estimate and then great work to back it up. Appreciate the work!
Mark

DO
Diana O.
09/13/2019
Honest Repair Shop
Dave and his staff were friendly, efficient and thorough. I went in for an oil change and mentioned that my tire pressure light had been on for 2 months because the dealer said it would cost $300 to “repair”. Dave’s guy reset the warning light and it went out! They didn’t even charge me for the testing. I will be going to this shop for all my car maintenance and repairs from now on!

DAVID B.
Edwardsville, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
09/08/2019
Wonderful service
Wonderful service. Great people. Fair prices. Will return for all my car needs.

08/30/2019
Great Experience!
I had trouble with my recently-bought vehicle, and In Motion was quick to find and fix the problem! David was wonderful to work with, very personable and informative. I appreciated the step-by-step communication about ordering parts and the timeframe of the repair, and felt very at ease throughout the whole process. Definitely using their company in the future!