Paola, KS
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
02/25/2021
Amazing
I cannot express enough how David and his team did an amazing job with my two fleet vehicles and when above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

Jane B.
GMC Pickup
02/23/2021
The gold standard in the industry
Genuine customer service right here. Mike and his mechanics are knowledgeable, super fast and very thorough. Price has never been an issue for me. You get more than what you pay for at a cost that is comparable to other shops that do less work. Thank you Mike and thank you to your guys and gals!

JONATHON G.
02/12/2021
Efficient
Fast and efficient

TE
TAMMIE E.
02/10/2021
Quick fast service
Called and they fit me in the next day and were able to fix one of my issues. I now have heat during this article freeze and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg!

Sydney W.
Shawnee, KS
Nissan Rogue
02/05/2021
Great people, great work.
Easy to work with, as always!

DARYL B.
Mercury Mariner
02/04/2021
Good service, prompt, fair prices.
Got in early and got out fast. GREAT !!!

JAMES R.
Nortonville, KS
01/25/2021
Nice People
Professional personnel good price range.

Truckowski B.
Nissan Murano
01/22/2021
Highly recommend!!!
They went above and beyond their normal business, and let me tow my vehicle there, recommended a wonderful tow company, and checked out my vehicle for no charge, AND let me park it till I could get it moved! Absolutely wonderful people.

MK
MATTHEW K.
01/21/2021
Quick service
Always friendly and get service done quickly.

Trey S.
01/07/2021
Friendly, honest and works with you to prioritize repairs
They have taken care of everything on my cars for years and have always got things fixed quickly and got me back on the road.

CP
CASEY P.
Overland Park, KS
01/04/2021
Always great!
I usually don’t fill out reviews. But, these people have been quick, easy, and are very personable. It is always so nice to see the same wonderful guy sitting at the front. I always feel extremely comfortable and cared for by all!

JASON r.
Nissan Maxima
12/31/2020
Fast service and honest feedback
I dropped off my son’s car (leaking oil) at closing time on Wednesday night. I received a call back the next morning before 8:30 AM with a detailed review of what needed fixed, all the costs and which fixes were most important. Very professional and courteous staff. Would highly recommend!!

12/30/2020
Repair service
Another great job every time I work with these guys and they have to do some repairs on one of my vehicles they go above and beyond. The guy at the counter is always polite and very helpful. Thank you In Motion

Don H.
Toyota Tundra
12/28/2020
They got my truck in and out as they said they would
They did everything they said they would in a timely manner

SR
SALLY R.
Lenexa, KS
12/23/2020
Wonderful service
I had an appointment but I was still limited on time and they were able to accommodate me. Everyone there was so nice and professional!