GG
Gino G.
Ford Escort
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Gino said he was happy with the service.
David W. from In Motion Auto responded on 05/21/2018

GINO...THANK YOU!

Jacob P.
Osawatomie, KS
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said Mike is respectful and the job was done quickly.

Allen B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the service was good.

Julie W.
Gardner, KS
Hyundai Tiburon
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Julie said she is very satisfied with the service.
David W. from In Motion Auto responded on 05/07/2018

THANK YOU!

Dave H.
Stilwell, KS
Jeep Renegade
04/20/2018
They fix stuff right
This place is great to do business with. They are fair and efficient.

RT
Ryan T.
Buick LaCrosse
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said if he needs something he can call after hours and the business does what they say they will do.

KV
Krista V.
INFINITI QX56
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Krista said the business did a good job, they were quick.
David W. from In Motion Auto responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Krista!

GB
GARY B.
Chrysler 300
04/14/2018
Chrysler 300
Good to see Mike back in action. As usual, a great experience here. Good service, good conversation, good advice.

Margaret C.
Linwood, KS
Saturn VUE
04/11/2018
BEST AUTO SERVICE EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD
Today started out terribly for me. My front brake had frozen up, doing damage to other things. I didn't know exactly what was wrong with my car and I was a long way from home. Some one referred me to "In Motion Auto". Not only did they fix my car right away, David drove me to the Perkins so I could eat, then picked me up when I was finished. Everyone there were so friendly, treating me more like family than a customer. They did a great job on my car and got me back on the road as soon as possible. Then I couldn't believe how reasonable the cost was! These guys are great and I will return for any future work need on my SUV and I would absolutely recommend "In Motion Auto" to anyone needing their vehicle worked on and repaired for any reason. THANK YOU "IN MOTION AUTO". You went way above and beyond the call for duty and you'll never know how much I appreciate it. Five stars is not enough. You earned ten starts today!

BRIAN B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
04/11/2018
Friendly and reliable
Friendly and reliable place can trust them with your keys!
David W. from In Motion Auto responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you Brian!

AC
Angela C.
04/07/2018
Friendly Staff
The office is clean, even the bathroom which is not usually the case in most auto repair places. The staff is so kind and laid back. It is a very pleasant atmosphere. When we were comparing offers for which auto repair shop to use for the many many repair needs of my car, first they said they could fix anything, not all repair places could do that for us. Second In-Motion auto was the least expensive of the 5 auto repair shops we checked.

Jana W.
04/06/2018
Like Family
Our van needed to be fixed and he told us straight up sell it as for our family it would be too costly. So we did and he worked with us to get a car we love. After that our son totaled his car and we found him the perfect truck with a great payment plan. While there they took a look at a noise under my car and a wonderful pothole had broken my suspension. They would not let me leave with it like that and fixed it that day and I picked up my car that nite.
What a wonderful place where you are made to feel like family.

WL
Wayne L.
Dodge Dakota
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff did everything he was informed of perfectly, on price, and it was an outstanding job.

TP
Todd P.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the business did a great job and he received a great price. It was also done in a timely manner.

Jason B.
Toyota Matrix
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business looked at his vehicle with no charge.

DZ
Denise Z.
Shawnee, KS
Nissan Sentra
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the service wasn't explained clearly. She wasn't sure what was included. The charge was about $150 to $200 and she wasn't given a straight answer. The gentleman was nice. They seem to be knowledgeable, but it was a little disappointing this time.

Jade H.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep Liberty
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jade said David was absolutely wonderful, taking care of the needs of her vehicle. He was very understanding.

KG
Ken G.
Saturn VUE
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they provided awesome service.

Charles C.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he's a repeat customer. The staff always treat him well.

RF
Ray F.
Lenexa, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/14/2018
Personal and expert service
We love Dave and his crew! We will not go anywhere else!