BRIAN H.
Shawnee, KS
10/24/2018
Thanks for your great work
I feel like anyone I’ve interacted with at In Motion Auto truly cares about helping the customer. They are fully engaged in helping me. Thanks for continuing to earn my trust.

Barbara B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said that she recommends this business for service all the time.

Matt B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/18/2018
Mercedes benz c300 75k service
Brought my car in for a oil change and 75K service left it with them they called and asked questions throughout the day and had it ready by 4 PM they do an excellent job on communication and getting your car fixed.

SO
SEAN O.
10/16/2018
Great group to work with
I scheduled an appointment to install 4 struts on my vehicle. Mike and David were detailed on handling my request and delivered excellent customer service. Highly recommended. I will be sending them more business their way in the future.

Darren W.
10/14/2018
Tires
Had 4 new tire installed great service e and competitive price. Recommend calling them first before buying yirrs

Barbara B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/10/2018
Scheduled maintenance and tires
I am ALWAYS treated with respect. They are the only ones I trust to work on my truck. The service is professional. AND they have the cleanest mechanic shop I have ever seen.

Daphne B.
Lawrence, KS
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Daphne said the business employs good people. They are honest and up-front.

TE
Tim E.
Stilwell, KS
09/25/2018
Need more stars
As always excellent service. If you are not using In Motion Auto repair you are missing out on auto service that is second to NONE!!!. Call Mike and let him show you what they can do for you. We take our entire fleet there for service and repairs and the experience has always been positive.

TE
Tim E.
Stilwell, KS
09/22/2018
5 plus stars
I have never had a bad experience with In Motion Auto repair. I have had everything from as minor as an oil change to having them replace an LS2 motor in my Trailblazer SS. Mike does a fantastic job with communication and the techs are thorough so you don’t have to take your vehicle back for the same thing. David Weaver knows the importance of customer service and shows it by hiring top notch staff

Joe P.
Spring Hill, KS
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/19/2018
Go Beyond in Good Faith Gestures
These guys do great work, and I feel are very honest, because they will fix stuff at no charge if they think they might have mislead you in an estimate. If you don't need something done they tell you. They keep you informed, and their service is outstanding. I felt they went to great lengths to keep me as a satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kristin S.
09/18/2018
Wonderful!!
We are always taken good care of here! We appreciate all they do.

Dorothy H.
Hyundai Entourage
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said she's been going to the business for a couple of years now. They're up front , honest, and quick.

Brent S.
Kansas
Honda Civic Cpe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the staff got the job done, and in a timely manner.

GB
GARY B.
Cadillac XTS
09/13/2018
2013 Caddy
As usual In Motion did a great job. They have serviced everything from a Prius to a Cadillac for me and in every case done a great job. Thanks guys!

JASON R.
Volvo S40
09/12/2018
Great auto shop
The guys here are straightforward and won’t steer you wrong. I’v always had great experiences here and highly recommend them

Christian C.
09/11/2018
Great work, great service, great guys!
Love this place and they have saved me a ton of money. Try then and you will love them too!

PM
Patrick M.
Dodge Neon
09/06/2018
Unbelievable
This wonderful place never disappoints! Reliable, inexpensive and no BS.

VS
Vivian S.
09/02/2018
Very friendly, personable and efficient.
Made sure I had the best price. Repaired at the most convenient time and very Timely. Worked with my. Kept me updated all the way through

GB
GARY B.
08/30/2018
PRIUS
In Motion Auto has been my go to auto shop for years. I keep coming back because of the honesty and knowledge there. The last work they did to get my '07 Prius ready for me to sell was great! Thanks guys!

PO
Pedro O.
Kansas
Nissan Maxima
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the business has good mechanics, they help with getting things resolved and they keep him updated.