Business Solutions

In Motion Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LG
Laurie G.
06/20/2022
Honest mechanic
They were able to get my daughter's car taken care of right away. They let me know the reality of what we were dealing with. What needed to be fixed now and...

SCOTT S.
06/16/2022
Always the best!
Mike and his technicians always provide great service and a fair price. I take all my vehicles to him.

Dan P.
06/13/2022
Work done well
My wife took our 2012 Tundra in on Monday, and had spark plugs, and 2 air filters installed. Mike at the front desk is very organized, and up-front about the...

BL
brian l.
06/10/2022
Routine oil change
I was treated very well. The mechanic was very interested in hearing my concerns with my car. Very professional. I will definitely recommend them to anyone

CN
CRAIG N.
06/10/2022
We are long time customers and would highly recommend In Motion Auto!