Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

FM
Fallyn M.
10/04/2018
Service department
So I booked an appointment with Infiniti of Ardmore a week in advance and requested a loaner. I ask the man was he sure a loaner would be available and he said yes. So, we turn in our rental car and my husband rides the toll truck from Northeast Philly to Ardmore because we were told we would have a loaner. Well when my husband gets there no loaner is available. Our children have to get to and from programs and my husband works an hour away from our home so we were totally inconvenienced. If we were informed ahead of time that a loaner may not be available we could have made other arrangements. Also, we made an appointment weeks ago and drop the car off at 10:00am. We received no status update at all from the service department until I reached to them at 4:15pm and they had not looked at the car. Now... i know our car is a 2006 and not one of the fancier ones that may come into the shop but it’s OUR car... our only source of transportation and Infiniti of Ardmore left us stranded!!!!!!!

Terry S.
Yeadon, PA
Infiniti G35
11/08/2014 Category: Service
great customer service great people
Immediately after pulling up I was greeted and escorted in the building I was helped to refreshments and promptly talent to the service managers desk to discus my service Mike lawless was great at helping me and also recommend I take the new q50 out as a loaner a car in which I love and may purchase

ED
Eileen D.
Devon, PA
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Service is fast and efficient.
Service is a big part of my lease.....it is just so easy!

Stanley S.
Villanova, PA
Infiniti M35
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Efficient, accommodating
Jim was especially gracious to wait after hours for my late arrival to pick up my car.

Allan M.
10/25/2014 Category: Service
attention to details of my concerns
appointment scheduling easy on line and adhered to when arriving..work done well and in timely manner

Rae C.
Glenolden, PA
Infiniti EX35
10/16/2014 Category: Service
exceptional service
Very expeditious and Mike Lawless did a great job.

PB
Peter B.
Radnor, PA
10/13/2014 Category: Service
drop off great...pick up awful
I waited close to an hour to pick up my car after work completed...clearly not enough staff... those there were great but stressed

FK
Frank K.
Infiniti G37 Coupe
10/12/2014 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Professional service department, easy drop off and pick up. Top mechanics.

GB
Gerald B.
Infiniti QX4
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Pricey but exhaustive!
The team of service advisor C. Curran and master tech Tom have done a thorough and informative 'take-me-by-the-hand' walk thru by recommending and performing due maintenance for 03 qx4 having 100k miles plus. Fluid changes were needed but not cheap. Ball joint needed repair, but part seemed a bit much based on my research. All in all, satisfied with my service advisor's personal touch and the time the tech Tom took in going over the work performed. Use of complimentary loaner was convenient.

Mildred M.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
great service
People are courteous and friendly.

NS
Noel S.
Havertown, PA
Infiniti QX56
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was pleasant and polite
Everyone I came in contact with was polite and knowledgable. Car was serviced in a timely manner and check out was a breeze.

EK
Eboney K.
10/05/2014 Category: Service
Always put customer first
Very accommodating and worked to get me a loaner vehicle when I had not reserved one in advance.

Mark P.
Havertown, PA
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Great staff and waiting room
Charles is great along with the other staff members quick service and professionalism

Barry S.
Penn Valley, PA
close to my home
See other survey. Sept. service was excellent, but June's was unacceptable.

Karen B.
Infiniti G25
Outstanding Service
Jim Giglio was very personable, attentive, and gave consistent updates. When Jim had to go out, another African American lady next to his office would chime in to assure that everyone was receiving services. Love the double team! You have a new customer!

Martin H.
Excellent staff
Charles Curran was excellent.

LG
Lawrence G.
Ardmore, PA
10/02/2014 Category: Service
The service representatives extend themselves.
Jim Riglio did an excellent job of communicating and managing the service process.

AG
Alfonso G.
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Jim Giglio was fantastic!!!
I highly recommend Infiniti of Ardmore. They understand that busy professionals need to be in and out!

Michele L.
Pottstown, PA
Infiniti FX35
09/29/2014 Category: Service
great service
very good service/ quick in and out.

AL
Anthony L.
Holland, PA
09/28/2014 Category: Service
No hassle
My car was picked up for service, the dealer noticed I needed inspection and did it without a hassle. They installed new update which was just released that day with out making me come back to have it done. They cared about my Infiniti.