Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review about 1 year ago

Mike G.
07/30/2017
Trusted Service facilty
My wife and I have been customers of Inlign Automotive since their opening. In the past year we've purchased three sets of tires, two sets of B.F. Goodrich and a set of Michelins, I searched everywhere and couldn't beat the prices Ralph @ Inlign supplied. Tim, Ralph and Jonathan have always gone above and beyond to earn the confidence we have in their service center. Thanks Guys!

SG
SHARON G.
Nissan Titan
07/30/2017
why I choose Inlign
As a widow, I trust the personnel at Inlign. They all seem to know what they are talking about and never try to scam me. This last time, I was just told that my battery was weak, not that I needed a battery now, but to pay attention to it. I went ahead and asked them to replace it now.

Arnold M.
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Arnold said the staff did a great job.

SD
Stephen D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said this business took care of him. They got him in and out quickly. They are good people.

BR
BRENDA R.
Pontiac Vibe
07/27/2017
Brenda/had oil changed
Very friendly and helpful..

KH
KATIE H.
07/25/2017
Super friendly and caring staff!
I pulled in without an appointment because I found a screw in one of my tires after I lost air pressure quickly. I asked if they had someone who could look at it then and they said yes. My tire was fixed and I was ready to go in about 30 minutes. The staff was fun to talk with while I waited and I even spent extra time there just because we were having great conversations! I would recommend this place to anyone! I found my new car care center!

LR
LUKE R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/22/2017
Quick respectful and knowledgeable.
What an awesome experience to be able to walk in and feel like you have known this team for years! They are honest, kind and very knowledgeable on what needs to be done.

Thank you definitely recommend this to anyone I talk to!

Bill B.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he is a repeat customer of this business and he really likes the service. He said everything worked out perfectly.

JACKIE C.
Volkswagen Passat
07/18/2017
Always a good experience
no one likes to have to deal with auto repairs or maintenance, but these guys make it a little easier. :) They are always pleasant and talk about options. For example: 1 of our vehicles is much older, needs some TLC... 3 things to be exact. They let me know what needs to be done now, what should be done next, etc.. that way we didn't break the bank but still remained safe.
We have 3 vehicles and always go to Inlign.

MIKE W.
Orlando, FL
07/16/2017
New tires.
The team recommended a great set of tires for my truck and the service was fast and courteous. Great experience.

CK
CHARLES K.
07/16/2017
C.E.Kuts
I began a customer when Tim had his grand opening and I have been a customer ever since then, always please with the service and any needed maintenance work or repairs.

DAVID/DANA R.
Toyota Sequoia
07/02/2017
Fair and Honest
I have been using Inlign for several years. They are honest people and don't try to up sell things you don't need. Their prices are fair and they do excellent work. Very friendly people and to provide honesty, quality work and fair pricing is hard to find these days. I highly recommend Inlign Automotive.

SO
SUE/RICHARD O.
07/01/2017
work done on car
Done in a timely and professional manner

RICHARD M.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/29/2017
Front End Alignment
Still a bit disappointed that my steering wheel is not straight. The shop did attempt to re-adjust but not a significant change. I will try to adjust the play out of the steering box some more and adjust the tie rods symmetrically if necessary. I still feel that the shop should be able to get the wheel straight with a bit of steering box play with your sophisticated alignment machine.

CU
CARLOS U.
06/26/2017
Excellent service people in a good mood you feel like home

AJ
Arthur J.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Arthur said this business provided good and efficient service.

RICHARD G.
Nissan Sentra
06/23/2017
Was very good in the past, what's going on ?
Your sign says 17 oil change which is great. Your bill says 28 dollars including a filter with the change. (Wth) and if I don't ask I would have been overcharged. Long time customers should not have to look over there backs. That's a shame on you or do you prefer to lose long time customer ?????
I have recommended in the past but not to sure now.

Alina M.
Longwood, FL
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Alina said they did a good job.

DEBORAH R.
Sanford, FL
06/18/2017
Very pleased and happy!
Very please at this time!thank you for your care to details and your listen ear to what is being said, have recommended you to 5 people since yesterday!
Tim J. from Inlign Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

We are happy to have served you well. Thanks for choosing Inlign.

Tim & Team Inlign

BK
Bernie K.
Apopka, FL
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Bernie said they were able to get his vehicle in without an appointment and the price was right.
Tim J. from Inlign Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Bernie, this is what we like to hear.

Tim & Team Inlign