Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Margie H.
Plano, TX
06/22/2018
Highly Recommend
Wonderful customer service. I was explained everything in detail of what was needed to be done to my vehicle and they worked to find me the best deal on parts. This will definitely be my new automotive shop to go to with all my concerns for my vehicles,

Mark and Camille P.
Beloit, WI
05/31/2018
I really love these folks...
I have been taking my vehicles to Integrity for years and will continue to do so. They do an exceptional job and I completely trust them. They have even started using photos of the areas that need to be repaired so I can see exactly what they are talking about - no more having to go to some shop that you just can't trust. This place is the best. They have always been exceptional at communicating what needs to be done. And, knowing that I am working on a limited budget, they have been awesome letting me know which repairs need to be done first. I really appreciate that. They have always been good to keep their word on the quoted cost. And, I feel absolutely confident that they are looking to provide me and my wife the safest vehicle possible within our budget. And, having a loaner car available has been such a blessing. So, please, if you need a good repair shop try these folks. You will be delighted you did. They really are that good!

RJ
Richard J.
Beloit, WI
Buick Lucerne
05/23/2018
car repairs - 2007 Buick Lucerne
A customer for several years. Good, dependable, honest work every time.

AC
Amy C.
Caledonia, IL
GMC Yukon XL
03/27/2018
Excellent family owned business
Leon and his family provide excellent customer service and quality work. They always follow up with your visit, ensuring that service expectations were met. Very accommodating, as well.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words, Amy.  It means a lot to us to be able to provide our customers with excellent service and quality work. You're business is truly appreciated.

TR
Tony R.
Clinton, WI
Dodge Journey
03/22/2018
Customer Service is Second to None!
Integrity's customer service is second to none! Each time we take our car in, we feel like we are treated fairly and kindly, especially by Lee. We have had bad experiences at other establishments, especially on the customer service end of things. Car troubles are always costly and stressful, so it is nice to be treated well in the process. It costs nothing extra to give great customer service, but makes all the difference in the world! Keep up the great work, Integrity!
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/23/2018

Awe, we love Lee too!  We strive to give our best to our customers.  Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tony!

AJ
Anthony J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/19/2018
Awesome Service!
They checked the vehicle thoroughly and took time the time to go over any questions that I had. Laura was friendly, easy to speak with and very professional. I would recommend Integrity Auto Care to my family and friends.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/19/2018

Anthony,

Thank you for the kind review.  We appreciate your business.

Mike M.
Lexus GS 430
03/10/2018
As always,. Work is completed as promised
Work completed as promised. Well Done.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/12/2018

Mike, I am glad we were able to continue to provide reliable service.

LC
Lora C.
Buick Rendezvous
03/03/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
Integrity Auto Care lives up to their name time after time. They never cease to impress me with how important taking care of their customers is to them. I was in for a regular oil change and just as I expected, I was told I'd have to look at replacing the front brakes. I got an estimate that is reasonable and now I can plan for it which is something that is very important to me. No surprises!

I live only blocks away so I could walk home or ask for a ride, but the luxury of having a clean, comfortable, and separate space to wait in is a great bonus. Comfy chairs with ottomans and a couch with a TV keep the mind occupied and they have coffee. There are a couple of bar height tables for laptop users, too and a clean bathroom. It's all so unique to a garage.

The lot was full of cars yet I was alone in the waiting area. It wasn't long until a gentleman joined me and commented how nice it was to have a place to sit and wait. He had been searching for a place to repair his car, but the other two locations couldn't help him for days and he needed his car for work. He told me he googled and found Integrity and when he called, they were also busy, but then told him to bring it in and they would take care of him. He was so happy! He vowed to always come back to Integrity. That's how I got started with Integrity also and they always take very good care of my car and me.

I would highly recommend this place if you have not found a satisfactory place that will take good care of you.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/06/2018

Lora,

Thank you so much for the great review! It is very important to us to provide a comfortable experience for our customers, while they are waiting for their vehicle.  We also provide pick up/drop off services and loaner cars, if you have things to do while your vehicle is in our care.

We are so grateful for customers like you and truly appreciate your business!

Diane H.
Rockford, IL
03/03/2018
This is the only place I take my car.
Family atmosphere, complete confidence in the work that is being done on my car. No double talk when checking over my Taurus !!! I love working with the staff. Professional and informative. This is why I only take my Taurus to Integrity Auto Care !!!! Thank you for taking good care of me !!!!

Diane,

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We appreciate your business and are really happy that we've earned your trust.  You are a great customer; we look forward to continuing to serve you.  If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mark S.
02/22/2018
Outstanding service
I've been taking my cars to Integrity for about 4 years after being referred by a friend. I have always received exceptional advice and service. Lee is always very helpful providing strategy and pricing. I find the multi point safety inspection very informative. oh yeah, they carry tires too! I highly recommend Integrity Auto Care.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Mark.  Our customers are very important to us and we strive to offer exceptional service, every time! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

EH
Emma H.
Lincoln Continental
02/16/2018
happy girl
I am happy with the work done.A nice clean waiting room or a ride to and from my home.

gives me the other things that are needed
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you, Emma!  We appreciate your review!  I can't wait to hear about your next crafting project.

RN
Russ N.
Dodge Avenger
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Russ said he was treated well at the business.
Laura R., Customer Care Satisfaction Manager from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you for the great review, Russ! We appreciate your business.

HS
Heather S.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Heather said this business is the only place that will provide her with a ride to and from. They are knowledgeable and friendly.

Heather, thank you for the great review!  I'm glad that our complimentary curb side pick up and drop off service was helpful to you.  We value your business and look forward to serving you again.

James C.
Saturn SL
02/01/2018 Category: Service
James said he likes the people and the service at this business.

Thank you for the 5 Star review, James!  We work really hard to ensure that the service provided is top notch.  Thank you for your feed back; we appreciate your business.

JN
Jannine N.
Machesney Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/31/2018
Exceptional Service!
Integrity Auto Care goes above and beyond with promptness, honesty and fair pricing.
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.  We appreciate the great review!!!

Diana M.
Poplar Grove, IL
01/23/2018
these people are honest, trust worthy and kind and friendly. they make you comfortable if you have to wait and try to get your work done on your car with great care
Leon and his son, Laura and all their employees are honest, trust worthy, and kind and friendly. they make you comfortable if you have to wait and try to get your work done on your car with great care and consideration. would not hesitate to take my van there again.
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and the generous words of accolades.  We can't wait to see you back.

CP
Chris P.
Illinois
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff had good customer service and kept him informed 100 percent of the time about the service. They even emailed him the safety report.
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and giving such a great review!

LC
Lee C.
Rockton, IL
01/17/2018
polite and comfortable
Very warm, kind, relaxed environment. Next time I think I will try the complimentary pick up and drop off service!
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 01/18/2018

Awe Wow what a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review.

Shane S.
Janesville, WI
Ram 1500
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Shane said the staff was honest and he never had a problem. It's a good business.
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for the great review!

RK
Ron K.
Rockton, IL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Ron said this business did everything he expected.
Lee & Leon A. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. we appreciate the great review!