Daniel M.
01/11/2018
Snobby
My car over heated right in front this company. When I went in to ask if they could fix it, they told me that they don't work on old cars. It was a bottom hose, it would have taken 15 minutes. This place is terrible.

ES
Eric S.
Toyota Matrix
12/03/2014
honest service, reasonable price
craig was very friendly and helpful, and they are very transparent in what they do by explaining the problem to the customer rather than relying on the customer's lack of knowledge to make a quick buck. based on the final price of service, I feel that what they charge is both fair to them and the customer

HW
Helene W.
11/25/2014
The care your car is given.
Excellent and a responsible repair shop.

AC
Allen C.
11/19/2014
Great prices & Great service
My truck was done super fast. Cost was second to none. I felt like I was part of the integrity family from the moment I walked in there. I recommend to anyone who is looking for honest estimates and wants your vehicle better than when you dropped it off.

KC
Kaitlyn C.
10/28/2014
Friendly, trustworthy service!
Thanks for again providing top of the line client interactions, and getting our car running smoothly with no gimmicks.

Micah S.
09/25/2014
Honest, fast, efficient..
I'm grateful to have a group of mechanics like this around who really car about your car and your needs. They simply state needed repairs but are never pushy. Wish others could learn from them. Way to go guys!

Jamie G.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/23/2014
Great first impression
I went in for an oil change and to have an issue checked out. The guys were super friendly, fast, and made sure I understood their assessment. The mechanic gave me realistic advice on how to handle my car issue and didn't just recommend they take the transmission out for a check, saving me a ton. I'll definitely be back!

Micah S.
08/06/2014
Top notch service once again.
We keep bringing our cars to Integrity and we continue to walk out impressed by the professionalism of the whole Integrity crew. Happy First!

KC
Kaitlyn C.
07/30/2014
Trusted Service, as always
Thanks Integrity for helping us feel confident that our cars are well cared for!

Jacob B.
07/02/2014
Belt Change
Once again the guys at Integrity came through for getting me out of a pinch. I needed belts changed on my honda civic, and since I live out of town, I could only come in for a couple of hours. Even though Integrity was slammed, they made a slot for me, changed my belts, and got me back on the road. Their rates are very modest, their service is honest and fair, and I trust these guys completely.

KD
Kevin D.
06/29/2014
Quick When Busy
I took my vehicle in for an oil change. They were extremely busy but were able to get me on my way in a timely manner. PLUS, they remembered a minor bracket that needed installing from the previous appointment and took care of that without a problem.

PD
Pamela D.
Pontiac Firebird
06/04/2014
Great service and fast response times. We couldn't ask for more with our repair needs.

MO
Mickey O.
Nissan Rogue
06/03/2014
super fast super nice
Got an oil change because it was near work, they banged it out and at a good price. Will go back again.

JJ
Jody J.
Toyota Tundra
05/29/2014
great location and prompt service
always thankful

LP
Lisa P.
05/08/2014
best service and price I could imagine!!
Not only is it a fantastically priced service, but they are fast too! They are friendly and courteous and they NEVER try to upsell or pressure you in any way. Best experience I've had in this city, hands down!

mark p.
05/07/2014
thanks again
great service from a great team

Seth M.
Ford Aerostar
04/24/2014
Amazing service, best prices!!!
I can't say enough about these guys, so I won't. Just do yourself a favor and make them your go to automotive guys!

BP
Bill P.
Dodge Ram Van
04/16/2014
repair
good

BE
Brayden E.
Kia Soul
04/13/2014
Quick, honest, and caring
I have loved coming to this repair shop. They do everything I need. And I love that they never try to upsell me, but they will tell you what is wrong with the car.

BP