KR
KIMBERLY R.
Lexus ES 330
05/02/2021
Excellent Speedy Service
I came in without an appointment needing an alignment after doing front end work and getting new tires! They are able to squeeze my car in and had me back on the road in no time!! Definitely will refer to others and I will be back!!!!

STEVE S.
05/01/2021
F350 7.3 1990
JOEY, LAWTON and three crew know there vehicles. I've been taking my cars and trucks here for over 12 years.
They are good, trustworthy people and easy to deal with.
Thanks for your good service guys,
Stephen Sweeney

AC
Aaron C.
Highland, MI
04/19/2021
Truck and driver badass !!!!
I'm from Michigan I followed one of a1's drivers to the mountains and rain Saturday April 10th dark let me tell you this driver could drive and his truck had mega balls thanks for the chauffeur through the mountains to whomever the driver was

CL
CRYSTAL L.
Maiden, NC
Chevrolet Traverse
04/16/2021
. Went.. Harriet was nice and very helpful trying to get us a room. She even called and checked on us. I would recommend
Joe was honest and trustworthy. He went above and beyond his duty to help us. Harriet was nice and helpful trying to get us a room. She even called and checked on us to make sure we was OK. I would recommend A1 towing services to any and everyone. Good honest people.

MELINDA L.
Garner, NC
04/14/2021
Highly Recommend
I was broken down in SC on vacation and A1 towed my car to their shop. The tow truck driver was very friendly and went out of his way to help us. The owner assessed the cars issues very promo and was very kind when we got the opportunity to meet. Pricing was fair and although my car wasn’t worth the repairs that was needed I had it towed back to NC but Harriet was nothing but helpful through the entire process and you don’t meet people like the people at A1 on a daily basis. I highly recommend to anyone that needs a tow or repairs to their vehicle

TT
Thomas T.
04/10/2021
A1 is a great place for service and quality work. Very nice and courtesy. Fast, dependsble, and a clean place of business. Do all my business there. The best is that they always call you back. Not a problem trying to get info from them. Thanks guys for another good job!!

LF
LOUISE F.
Bluffton, SC
Ford E-450 Super Duty
04/10/2021
Everyone is so nice and they know what they are doing.
A1 towing is the best place to take your vehicle. I have a moto home and they fixed the problem. And services the truck. Super nice people from the front desk to the mechanics and the owner is so nice.

DF
DAWN F.
04/09/2021
Quality of work is excellent
Excellent service.

MONIKA M.
Winter Park, FL
04/08/2021
Very good place
Me and my family are on our way to a funeral in pa from Florida and we broke down .. had to get a hotel for the night and our car got towed to them. I called as soon as they got open they came and picked up our keys no problem and got on back on the road in a couple hours. Very nice people

CINDY H.
Early Branch, SC
Scion xB
04/06/2021
A business about the vehicle and it's owner
I had trouble with my car this past weekend and I didn't know if I could make it home. I called A-1 Towing and was told to bring my car to them right then and that if I didn't make it there they would come and get me. My car needed a front and rear brake job! They called me before working on my car and told me what the cost would be. They had me back on the road quickly and the cost was very reasonable! I was very pleased with their care for my car and for me! Thank you, A-1! You have a new customer!

ES
EMILY S.
Newmarket, NH
Mazda CX-3
03/28/2021
Amazing service and people!
My car broke down on the interstate and I was lucky to be brought to this auto repair shop. They were extremely nice to me, quickly got my car fixed with care, and were kind enough to help me with accommodations for the night. This is the place to go if you want fast, quality, and professional service.

WH
WOODROW H.
Gastonia, NC
03/24/2021
Hard working fast and reliable.
My truck lost high pressure and bam I'm stuck on the side of an extremely busy highway. Less than 30 minutes from calling I was off of that busy highway. This happened Sunday evening. First thing Monday they called got the go ahead and by lunch they had an answer on what failed on my Heavy Duty work truck. Tuesday I was back on the road. Very pleased and beyond happy with this amazing company.

MONICA B.
Pineland, SC
Jeep Cherokee
03/19/2021
I didn't have an appointment and was still seen and my issue was resolved within the hour. Thankful for the attention and service provided.

03/16/2021
Great service as usual
Took daughters car for repair. Fast friendly service

GC
GEORGE C.
Leonardtown, MD
03/15/2021
Overheating on I 95 3 mi north of Walterboro
Got picked up by A1 and needed a mechanic. Was taken to Ridgeland to their shop. They replaced the radiator in one day and was back on the road heading north to Maryland. Thanks A1 team.