LF
Latoya F.
Ridgeland, SC
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Latoya said they had her vehicle for 3 months and didn't work on it at all. Every time she called to check on her vehicle it was never getting worked on and so she paid them to tow it back to her yard.

KG
keith g.
Grand Ridge, FL
02/04/2018
udder idiots
I contacted them, the owner when my frieghtliner broke down, he suggested his tow guy, and said if i had it there the next morning, he would start on it first thing. first lie. Mind you,I'mwith my truck all the time, by noon he hadn't even located the parts, said they are hard to find, yup, 15 mins later I found all parts, I had to drive to get them, and by 10 the next day, they started on it, I had to show yje mechanic how to take apart my truck, he worked on it 4 1/2 hours total,they charged me 900$, so I figured 500$for tow and 400$ for shop bill, well, days later they call and say I owed them more $ for tow, yea, he slammed my hood, told me to take it elsewhere if I didn't like his attitude, so he can eat the tow, and I will never stop there again, if negative 0 was a score it would be -1000. sucky owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe S. from A1 Towing responded on 02/22/2018

The character of this customer is perfectly described in his admission that he did not pay the man for towing his big rig.  A THIEF !!!
Your truck was repaired timely and professionally.  You obviously had no problems there or you certainly would have complained.  You are a simple THIEF.
I believe the character of this shop is well documented by the hundreds of positive reviews.

A-1 Towing
  Joe Sauls

WR
Wesley R.
Floresville, TX
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Wesley said he took his vehicle to this business and asked them to check it out and to let him know what the problem was before doing any work. He later called to find out the status and they told him that his vehicle was ready and the bill was $400. It was not professional of the business. When he arrived they knocked the cost down to $300. He would give them a second chance.