KT
Kaile T.
06/29/2020
Quick, easy, reliable
Dropped my car off without knowing what exactly was wrong. J and E ran all the tests necessary to pin point the problem and get my car back and running. Very helpful and knowledgable. Also, great communication

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Scion tC
06/21/2020
Professional Service Team
Emad and his entire team are very professional honest and very helpful and offer a quick turnaround on vehicle repair and maintenance.
I could not ask for more and very satisfied with J&E Complete Auto Service.

AE
AL E.
06/19/2020
Always great service
I bring my car, my Kidd’s cars here. They are ALWAYS straight shooters. No up selling. Highest quality work. I recommend them to everyone!

CD
Cameron D.
06/17/2020
Quick & efficient, will return.

BC
Ben C.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2020
Good service and fast
Very satisfied with the oil change that they performed. Thanks J&E, will be back ...

ROBERT B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/16/2020
Fantastic mechanic
J&E did their usual great job, checking out my car and installing tires at a reasonable price. Thanks, Emad!

DV
DAVID V.
06/09/2020
2000 Toyota Sienna
Emad did a great job on my Sienna which was having trouble with the headlights turning on when the car was cold and other complex issues.

He did not overcharge me and I was very happy with his work.

FIAT 500
06/05/2020
Wonderful People, Wonderful Service
Such amazing work done, very good at communicating and being honest. Will recommend and go back to I’m the future

MU
MARLENE U.
06/04/2020
Fair pricing with quick and friendly service
I had a great experience here. I came after visiting the Chevy service department. Chevy was going to charge me double and they recommended work that I did not need. Chevy wanted to keep my car two days after it had taken them two days just to diagnose the problem. J&E had my car in and out in 1 day at half the cost.

DZ
DEBBIE Z.
Valencia, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
06/03/2020
excellent service
We have been going to J&E for a lot of our vehicle servicing needs
Emad has always been honest and fair in servicing our vehicles
His crew are very good at what they do and seem to enjoy working there
I highly recommend J&E for your vehicle servicing needs
we send our family and friends to them

KEVIN B.
Toyota Yaris
06/02/2020
Great service as always!
Emad and the crew at J&E fixed my A/C in just a few hours. They were friendly, helpful, and honest per usual. I first took my car to J&E a few years ago and have come back for all maintenance and repairs ever since. Reliable, friendly, efficient, and trustworthy service! I rarely write reviews, but am happy to do so for Emad and crew (who didn’t ask, but deserve it.)

Thanks all!

WL
WALTER L.
Tujunga, CA
Mazda RX-8
06/01/2020
Solid consistent servuce
Great service all the time and good value for the money

DONNA S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/29/2020
Awesome mechanics!!
This place is the best because whenever I have a question about my car, they diagnose it quickly and/or I leave my car with them. They are kind and trustworthy.

Thank you so much, Emad, Robert and team!!

LG
Honest and friendly staff

Ford Fiesta
05/19/2020
Straight, no BS and quick
It's not hard to see why so many good reviews have appeared about this place. The guys are great: no upsell, and to the point.